PDA

View Full Version : Pit of Despair (Sacrifice) - Earn Talisman and Fallen Angel Fragments!

Leviathan
09-05-2019, 12:07 AM

Sacrifice for rare rewards!

From now until September 11th, 5 PM PT, earn bonuses from each tier of Sacrifice, in addition to normal sacrifice rewards:

Tier I sacrifices have a bonus of 1 Talisman Soul Fragment
Tier II sacrifices have a bonus of 3 Talisman Soul Fragments
Tier III sacrifices have a bonus of 6 Talisman Soul Fragments
Tier IV sacrifices have a bonus of 12 Talisman Soul Fragments
Tier V sacrifices have a bonus of 20 Talisman Soul Fragments
Tier VI sacrifices have a bonus of 30 Talisman Soul Fragments
Tier VII sacrifices have a bonus of 100 Talisman Soul Fragments
Vortexes have a bonus of 150 Talisman Soul Fragments

Additionally, complete Sacrifice-themed Event Challenges for rewards including Cyborg Eddie Fragments, Skill Shards and Fallen Angel Fragments!

SPECIAL EVENT ADDITIONS:
Trade extra Alchemist Fragments or Common Souls for additional rewards in the Event Store!

During this event the following additions have been made to the store:
Fallen Angel Fragments x25 (75 Alchemist Fragments, 4 per event)
Frontier Coins x50 (60 Alchemist Fragments, 3 per event)
3⭐ Alchemy Talisman (Arcane) x1 (25 Alchemist Fragments, 5 per event)
3⭐ Alchemy Talisman (Power) x1 (25 Alchemist Fragments, 5 per event)
3⭐ Alchemy Talisman (Sorcery) x1 (25 Alchemist Fragments, 5 per event)
5⭐ Sacrificial Heart x3 (600 Common Souls, 8 per event)

Need more essence? Head to the Event Store and grab our revamped Essence Chaser Pack for an extra boost for your next Sacrifice. This pack now contains five 5* Sacrificial Hearts in addition to Ironite, a bit of Gold, 5 Skill Shards and 20 Rare Souls!

Did you know you can double or even triple your rewards for a sacrifice? Doing a sacrifice with a higher amount of essence than the minimum required gives you a chance of getting double rewards based on how much you’ve exceeded the essence requirement.

R1ck
09-05-2019, 12:17 AM
The news feed says rewards are corvid souls.

olereimers
09-05-2019, 12:20 AM
yeah the news feed says bonus corvid souls.

Muzzleloader
09-05-2019, 12:25 AM
I did an ultimate and tier 6 sac with no corvis souls. Just letting everyone know.

HuckFinn150
09-05-2019, 12:39 AM
Another event I still can't participate in....

Volrath
09-05-2019, 01:06 AM
Corvid souls were from an older event, right? I think that's a mistake. Although talisman soul frags (and not even that many) seem pretty thin rewards for a Sacrifice event.

Amarthir
09-05-2019, 01:30 AM
Corvid souls had an increased chance at Raven Witch back when she was released.

This event is okay I guess. I got 2 talisman souls, one a Tier 2 White and the other a Tier 2 Gold. I also got a Warrior Minotaur so that's cool.

thealchemist
09-05-2019, 03:24 AM
Looking at the rewards its okay/average but yeah going beyond the event challenges is debatable. I have the resources but I have a feeling we are due for a good sac event next month. Not sure it will be quite like last years halloween sac event but quite possibly better than this.

I find the number of fallen angel fragments up for trade for alchemist fragments disappointing. In case anyone is wondering and looking to purchase a lord of light or three down the road....
Since it costs 1500 fallen angel fragments and 2500 Frontier Coin to buy one, you will find that the option to trade for frontier coins using alchemist frags is 50% better value than trading for fallen angel fragments, if you are reasonably low on alchemist frags and not sure which one to go for. Theoretically it would cost 4500 alchemist frags to buy a LOL using the fallen angel exchange rate, compared to only 3000 alchemist frags for the Frontier Coin exchange rate, if that makes sense.

trooper206
09-05-2019, 08:17 AM
I have to admit that I could call this event the sacrifice of Despair (for us players)...When I first read that "rewards include talisman and fallen angel fragments", I got a little excited because I thought fallen angel fragments would drop while sacrificing. I really respect the company's effort to gain revenue,and there are no "but's". Totally acceptable on my side. However, I would like to say that sacrifice events used to be really exciting from time to time. It is the event where players are rewarded for their efforts to strategically hoard souls, and have some fun, as well as some more things to gain than a tiring grinding event. Well, this would change towards the worse for obvious reasons, which I again totally respect. Shame, nevertheless, that the fun is gone in this one,too. Anyway, thanks, devs, for the events you offer us.

SinGularity-8786
09-05-2019, 10:18 AM
Achievements fullfilled… next.

Hailstorm
09-05-2019, 05:36 PM
Worst sac event for me ever...
Between heroics, legendaries, 1 mythic and everything in between, I've opened over 100 souls (rare or better) I had saved up.
1 Edward the great, 1 Prisoner, 2 carriage riders and 2 phantom eddies represents the best I've gotten (and these were all dupes anyway). 10 precious souls... 1* hearts and idols
Farming gold right now to open the last 30 or so that I have left, but so far, I haven't even gotten enough to get all the achievements. I've NEVER had this level of bad luck before.
SMDH.

Esquatcho
09-06-2019, 03:33 AM
I managed to finally get Alliance General!!! Woot!

Also got a handful of cosmics, though my epic got me a white T2 att :/

But yeah I didnt mind this one - The bonus of the talisman frags is that it gets us closer to a mythical talisman soul and the $1M idol drops offset the cost of the sacrifice. I think I dropped about 2 mythicals, 2-300 rares, 20 legendaries and maybe 30 epics. Upgraded most of the 4 and 5* chars with gold and still ended up about evens.

So yeah it isnt epic, but I reckon we should only expect one of those epic sac fests once, maybe twice a year really. Meaning there are always going to be ~10 'average' ones.

satani
09-06-2019, 07:18 AM
did the sacrifices on one device, (nearly through with the event except that "sacrifice this much essence in general", but it will come with time)
Got the yellow hierophant and the red minotaur. 2 I didn't have by now. So far so good.

kgk56
09-06-2019, 08:07 AM
@ satani
"what was the name of the dude that looked like the soldier eddie in winter clothes?" => Where Eagles Dare Eddie

blade685
09-06-2019, 01:56 PM
did the sacrifices on one device, (nearly through with the event except that "sacrifice this much essence in general", but it will come with time)
Got the yellow hierophant and the red minotaur. 2 I didn't have by now. So far so good.

you won it with opened sac souls that you won ?

blade685
09-06-2019, 03:45 PM
30 legendary souls only shit 4 and 5* red green and blue dupes like always no yellow hiero....i like that game rng
Bad event again and again on my account

Alvorada
09-06-2019, 11:21 PM
I've open nearly 50 legendary souls and get six 5* eddies, rest are 4* allies.

A good rate of 5*, but all dupes.

Done the achievements and save toons and souls for next month.

Since there is just a few folks that I miss, I aware it is extremely low chance to get a new character. That said, I hope we have a pumpkinfest ahead.