PDA

View Full Version : what dungeon is the best for farming cosmic evo rune?

fred10141988
09-06-2019, 07:07 PM
what dungeon is the best for farming cosmic evo rune (T1 and T2)?

Is talisman dungeon or other new dungeon (LOL, Airstrip, Mayan)?

rags-6094
09-06-2019, 07:16 PM
When you learn the best place to farm for cosmic evo runes, let the rest of us know. The Devs are keeping T1 1* runes scarce on purpose so as to limit how many cosmic talismans players can evolve. I would say all the places you have already mentioned are worth a go I haven’t tried the airstrip myself yet so I cannot comment. You won’t find Cosmic stuff in LOL the Talisman Keys available in the store under frontier are the most likely way I would think, also event rewards.

Muzzleloader
09-06-2019, 07:30 PM
Where is the thread for the best teams for the cosmic dungeons? Or can someone make a list of alternative teams .

rags-6094
09-06-2019, 07:39 PM
Hi ML I just realised I don’t know half of the best places to farm for cosmic resources, I earnt a lot of keys for dungeons I no longer need in various events that have since passed.
I’m farming a little in the trooper dungeon and discovered cosmic soul frags and power up runes are available here.

I suspect all the latest dungeons to be added have some form of cosmic evolving/power up resource to be farmed.
LOL level 12 is dropping 4x 3* evolution runes at a time and we need these for virtually everything.

infinite dreamer
09-06-2019, 07:41 PM
Where is the thread for the best teams for the cosmic dungeons? Or can someone make a list of alternative teams .

There's a bunch of teams in this thread:

https://forum.ironmaidenlegacy.com/showthread.php?11910-Cosmic-Talisman-Dungeon&highlight=cosmic%20dungeon

I wish I had a gunner Minotaur to try out in the gunner dungeon.

Muzzleloader
09-06-2019, 08:14 PM
The LoL XI and XII definetly drop 3* evo runes. I know I was getting at least 50 -100 per key, which takes about 9 normal ironite refills with a rebate of maybe 100 ironite. Has anyone run these dungeons since the event closed. I was saving ironite and keys for the next event with its special rewards.

fred10141988
09-06-2019, 08:20 PM
There's a bunch of teams in this thread:

https://forum.ironmaidenlegacy.com/showthread.php?11910-Cosmic-Talisman-Dungeon&highlight=cosmic%20dungeon

I wish I had a gunner Minotaur to try out in the gunner dungeon.

I use Angel Eddie, Lilith, Prisoner, and Wrathchild.

Can finish in 2-3 mins, auto, all survived.

infinite dreamer
09-07-2019, 12:45 AM
I use Angel Eddie, Lilith, Prisoner, and Wrathchild.

Can finish in 2-3 mins, auto, all survived.

I keep getting the other 4 dungeons. Mostly sentinel which might be the quickest to beat. Actually getting some decent drops on the warrior one right now. Using Charlotte, Alex Ed, Lilith & Sekhmet. Got onyx, but I need more ashes of ice.

Yup
09-07-2019, 03:53 AM
what dungeon is the best for farming cosmic evo rune (T1 and T2)?

Is talisman dungeon or other new dungeon (LOL, Airstrip, Mayan)?

The cosmic dungeon, hands down.

Muzzleloader
09-07-2019, 12:56 PM
What's a good team for the assassin dungeon without musashi?

Bakura
09-11-2019, 02:21 PM
The cosmic dungeon, hands down.
The Mayan Dungeon dropped 10 cosmic 1* t1 ruins for each level of the dungeon the first time, total 20, then on replay of them if it drops, it dropped 3.
Also, 25 ironite, and various talismans.
There are 2 parts (or levels).... the most difficult by far was the Shaman Ed w/ Mayan prietesses.... they jacked them up. Then in the other level, Necropolis has a tali I have never seen before.
This was great, immediately leveled up a Yellow T3 cosmic to max....has near 19,000 hp.

Muzzleloader
09-11-2019, 02:54 PM
The first win had a special rewards. The dungeon is costly, so i think the cosmic dungeon is still the best place for cosmic materials.

How did NotB eddie do? I used Benji, but it was kind of a grind. I only ran one key so far. I was hoping Mayan keys would drop somewhere.

Bakura
09-11-2019, 05:41 PM
The first win had a special rewards. The dungeon is costly, so i think the cosmic dungeon is still the best place for cosmic materials.

How did NotB eddie do? I used Benji, but it was kind of a grind. I only ran one key so far. I was hoping Mayan keys would drop somewhere.

You're probably right. But that first reward for each... wow. As rare as the T1 1* runes are, it's worth it to do it once. I'm still excited.LOL
As far as NOTB....meh. I had Eternity tals, he was ok, but obviously Stormseye with under 30sec.'s is the team to go with.
I did finish up one round with Icarus Ed...his fury finished them off. I had KP, but there is probably a better way to go. I was shocked at how much they jacked up the Shaman. Necropolis had a Visions of El dorado tali OR second passive. I started a thread on the whole thing. I really like this dungeon, plus alot of rewards in 3 turns....no grinding for hours.
https://forum.ironmaidenlegacy.com/showthread.php?12277-Mayan-Dungeon-Pics-Rewards-Strategy-Teams-Infernal-Trooper-Airstrip-Cosmic-Runes&p=105891#post105891