PDA

View Full Version : 3* evolution runes (the colored ones/rainbow)

Calin
09-03-2016, 10:43 PM
I've been farming Powerslave on Madness a lot this week and I've got enough 3* evolution runes (the colored ones/rainbow).
I was able to evolve 2 talismans at 5* and I'm on my way to evolve the 3rd one.

You should try it if you need them. I hope you'll be as lucky as I am.

Ancient Mariner
09-04-2016, 09:49 AM
Actually they seem to be dropping more frequently everywhere lately, especially in Battlefield - Madness for me.
Maybe they changed something.. anyways only today i got 4 of them

12lisa
09-04-2016, 11:55 AM
I can confirm that, I got 6 talismans to 5* today, farming Shadows in the Valley on Hard :)

Calin
09-04-2016, 12:35 PM
I can confirm that, I got 6 talismans to 5* today, farming Shadows in the Valley on Hard :)

Well then, happy farming :D

Adrea
09-04-2016, 02:26 PM
Thanks for info guys , i am farming on Battlefield (Normal), A Matter of Life and Death

woodol
09-05-2016, 09:34 AM
Is there a specific mission which I should farm to get evolution shard or evolution runes or I have the same chance on all missions ?
Thanx

Kraznoff
09-05-2016, 07:24 PM
Anyone have luck with 3* red evo runes? Been farming underworld madness for weeks and I've only been able to evolve 1 red talisman to 5*.

Aristo4
09-05-2016, 07:27 PM
Anyone have luck with 3* red evo runes? Been farming underworld madness for weeks and I've only been able to evolve 1 red talisman to 5*.

evolved around 4 red talismans since 29 aug, weirdly I get many rainbow and red on underworld-the prisoner, which I played 200 times since then :eek:

dEaF TO LiGhT
09-09-2016, 06:02 PM
Do the developers have any plans to fix the drop rates? I would farm Underworld madness and not get one 3* Rainbow Evolution Rune. But after reading some of these, I would do Battlefield Madness, and sometimes even Battlefield Hard, and I started getting 3* Rainbow Runes. This is ass-backwards. It's more common for me to get some type of 1-star shard and a shitty yellow talisman in Underworld madness than anything.

MuadDib-7367
09-09-2016, 06:34 PM
It's funny, but I sorely need 2* rainbows. I have plenty of 3*, but can't get 2* to drop consistently. Everyone has their own RNG burden to bear....

Ancient Mariner
09-09-2016, 08:06 PM
Do the developers have any plans to fix the drop rates? I would farm Underworld madness and not get one 3* Rainbow Evolution Rune. But after reading some of these, I would do Battlefield Madness, and sometimes even Battlefield Hard, and I started getting 3* Rainbow Runes. This is ass-backwards. It's more common for me to get some type of 1-star shard and a shitty yellow talisman in Underworld madness than anything.

Don't know if either it's extremely good luck, or something changed.... but a few minutes ago i opened the game to use the last troopers left, and started playing in Battlefield - Hard to have more stages available with my hourglasses left....well i've found like 5 or 6 3* rainbow evo runes, and i just got another one :eek: (out of 12-13 stages played, something like a 50% of dropping chance lol)