PDA

View Full Version : Mayan Dungeon-Pics/Rewards/Strategy/Teams/Infernal,Trooper,Airstrip,Cosmic Runes

Bakura
09-11-2019, 05:08 PM
Forum moderators, please delete this thread!

Muzzleloader
09-11-2019, 05:41 PM
Can you give your talisman setup? Is there any special order in helping defeat those darlings. Those revives of shaman and necropolis can set you for a loop if you are not ready for it. I used a similar team , but with Benji. His cleanse silver effects and fury which gives perfect health and immunity got me through my only key.

blade685
09-11-2019, 05:54 PM
i didn't try it for now ^^

wipp
09-11-2019, 06:25 PM
I cant play it yet but when i do i will check back here.i guess im the only player left that doesnt have notb eddie

edsel
09-11-2019, 06:33 PM
I used Stormseye setup for 30 runs, over 15 revives with best time 22 seconds on a lucky run
Quote Originally Posted by Stormseye View Post
Team I used for Mayan was

Alexander - Orbit
Magus Mayan Priestess - Alchemy/Cosmic I also did it with no talismans too so could be any Mayan really.
Necropolis - Viper/Cosmic
Ferryman - Hex/Mark

Key is to kill Shaman first. Best time was 24 seconds
22 sec great setup storm
Name: Screenshot_2019-08-24-14-05-20.png
Views: 147
Size: 427.1 KB

Bakura
09-11-2019, 06:33 PM
I cant play it yet but when i do i will check back here.i guess im the only player left that doesnt have notb eddie

Stormseye's Team.... less than 30 sec's.

Bakura
09-11-2019, 06:39 PM
I used Stormseye setup for 30 runs, over 15 revives with best time 22 seconds on a lucky run

Wow, you beat me to it. (Dbl. post)....
15 revives... really? Even with Storm's team?
Wow, alotta ironite. I had one w/ shaman that I revived twice.... I was ashamed to tell anyone, but after your comment, I don't feel so bad. Apparently it's just hard for everyone.

Muzzleloader
09-11-2019, 06:42 PM
8s there a way to stop the auto revive? Do you need to kill shaman first both times?

Bakura
09-11-2019, 06:50 PM
8s there a way to stop the auto revive? Do you need to kill shaman first both times?
I had vipers, never saw perf. disable on him. I had KP, he has pernadeath... it shows it above.... they probably cleanse it off. The biggest issue was Shaman going multiple times and giving others multiple turns.
One time he used his fury, then a Mayan went, then his fury again... in the same round. His fury is way cranked up in this.
Literally destroyed my Mayan at full health in one blow.

Ezz
09-11-2019, 07:30 PM
Key to beating the shaman dungeon = do not kill the sentinel princess. She revives everyone. I just focus on shaman and the other princesses and win easily

Bakura
09-11-2019, 07:51 PM
Key to beating the shaman dungeon = do not kill the sentinel princess. She revives everyone. I just focus on shaman and the other princesses and win easily

You're right, she has the Brave talisman, it revives.
But wouldn't you want to get her first, so she doesn't bring back anyone with her.... or if you get Shaman, that just ends it right then and there?

Ezz
09-11-2019, 07:54 PM
You're right, she has the Brave talisman, it revives.
But wouldn't you want to get her first, so she doesn't bring back anyone with her.... or if you get Shaman, that just ends it right then and there?

From my experience killing shaman ended the match every time.

Stormseye
09-11-2019, 08:17 PM
Revised my team a bit after seeing people failing so apologies about that.

Alexander - Orbit
Warrior Mayan Priestess - Celestial/Cosmic
Magus Crimean Soldier - Greed/Warlord

New best time 21 seconds other two attempts were 22 and 28 seconds. Note this build is only for manual not AUTO.

Hit with Alex Onward March on Shaman as he usually has Invincibility and/or Immunity. This will give your team Perfect Immunity and protection from Sentinel Mayan. Next hit with Magus Crimean. You will get between 1-3 attacks so you can stack the Marks on Shaman. If he does not die then follow up with attacks from Warrior Mayan and Necropolis last, only attacking Shaman. Hopefully this will be a bit easier for some as it does not require Ferryman. Not sure if the Mayan talismans even matter but I chose Warrior Mayan as she can hit for extra turns and that is what matters most.

Muzzleloader
09-11-2019, 08:50 PM
I dont have celest talis, but will give it a try.

Stormseye
09-11-2019, 08:54 PM
I am sure the talismans on Warrior Mayan don't matter but boosting her damage with Magic is all you really need. The important thing is the sequence of attacks and that you focus all damage on Shaman.

AhabsHarpoon
09-11-2019, 09:10 PM
Thanks for this thread, Bakura... good to know that's its 50 SOT per battle... I'm gonna wait a long time before jumping into this MONEY PIT...

Muzzleloader
09-11-2019, 09:25 PM
The good thing is that you only need 10 wins to complete the dungeon. I was holding off to see if Mayan keys dropped, but no luck so far. I will get it over, the rewards are pretty descent.

ian16
09-11-2019, 09:38 PM
Hi guys , i did some runs on this dungeon few days ago only for test ( im not even finish the airstrip dungeons for WED Ed yet) but i found the shaman battle a little bit easy than the necropolis one , im too busy and lazy to try differents talis/toons combos... for the shaman battle í use on auto w/ about 3 or 4 keys used and 100% win rate this team below :

NOTB Ed - angel / warlord / and 1 cosmic i love , a simple t2 purple lvl 30 atkxmagic which give me plus the stats around 1.5k of magic and atk and 1k of special
warrior priestess - alchemy/cosmic with void t2 purple lvl 30 and good hp/mr/def
necropolis - trooper/ cosmic hp
set - labytinth/cosmic invisibility w/ good hp/mr/def

take around 3min on auto due the endless revives of the other team but works , hope it helps .

*all relics maxed

Volrath
09-11-2019, 10:08 PM
Thanks for giving us a look. I'd like to try this one but I can't bring myself to spend the frontier coins. Not when there are so many characters there I still don't have. Hopefully there will be a way to get some of these new keys in other ways.

Bakura
09-11-2019, 11:15 PM
Revised my team a bit after seeing people failing so apologies about that.

Alexander - Orbit
Warrior Mayan Priestess - Celestial/Cosmic
Magus Crimean Soldier - Greed/Warlord

New best time 21 seconds other two attempts were 22 and 28 seconds. Note this build is only for manual not AUTO.

Stormseye...Thanks for following up and posting.
Great info!!!

wipp
09-12-2019, 01:15 AM
After the trooper dungon i ran out of fc half way through the airstrip. We need a fc event soon to cover the cost of all these keys.

Esquatcho
09-12-2019, 08:01 AM
Where did the Magus Crimean soldier come from? I dont seem to have one, can I get him from regular magus souls?

Bakura
09-12-2019, 10:24 AM
Where did the Magus Crimean soldier come from? I dont seem to have one, can I get him from regular magus souls?
He was part of the U.S. Calvary Ed/Major Malakhov w/ Sent., Gunner, and Magus Crimean soldiers.
The magus hits hard all enemies, freezes and leaves marks..... he's available in regular souls: rare, regular epic, magus regular and magus epics.

Btw, see that ^ (I'm talking to you wipp).... just 7 fallen angel frags from another LoL.
I'm either gonna get Gunner, Assassin, or wait for the mystery final one, I've been hearing it's a boss lucifer.

scott-5496
09-12-2019, 10:27 AM
Is there an auto team for either of the Mayan dungeons yet - I cant seem to get one to work 100%. Kind of weird as I completed one dungeon event fine, now struggling and cant remember the teams I tried but I had success in the Shaman one on auto...my memory is terrible....it may have been manual.....I need to write stuff down more!

Bakura
09-12-2019, 10:43 AM
Is there an auto team for either of the Mayan dungeons yet - I cant seem to get one to work 100%. Kind of weird as I completed one dungeon event fine, now struggling and cant remember the teams I tried but I had success in the Shaman one on auto...my memory is terrible....it may have been manual.....I need to write stuff down more!
Stormseye listed a manual team and ian16 listed a team for auto on the previous page. I was like you, the first time was easy, after that not so much. Auto probably wont focus on the shaman (which seems to be the quick way to win).... it usually starts from the Left.
Yeah, this game makes the mind mush. I could probably tell you the attack and passive of most toons, but can't remember my phone number.... sometimes forget my zipcode too. LOL

scott-5496
09-12-2019, 11:40 AM
Stormseye and ian16 on the previous page listed teams for auto. I was like you, the first time was easy, after that not so much. Auto probably wont focus on the shaman (which seems to be the quick way to win).... it usually starts from the Left.
Yeah, this game makes the mind mush. I could probably tell you the attack and passive of most toons, but can't remember my phone number.... sometimes forget my zipcode too. LOL

I have a terrible memory for everything - in one ear, out the other - how I managed University I have no idea! It one thing that makes me rubbish at this game - way too much to remember in terms of who does what and what talismans work best and where the hell are they kept......I spend more time trying to find things than I do playing manually!

Muzzleloader
09-12-2019, 12:11 PM
If the dungeon takes 30 seconds why do you need to auto run the battle? You only need to do 10 battles for the rewards , it should only take 10 minutes

Bakura
09-12-2019, 12:39 PM
If the dungeon takes 30 seconds why do you need to auto run the battle? You only need to do 10 battles for the rewards , it should only take 10 minutes

Great point. I corrected my response above, cuz Stormseye said "Manual."
Yeah, I'm not concerned with auto, either. It's basically an arena battle. The GOAL is 30 runs for Necro & Mayan each, you get 3 battles per key. If you use both toons required simultaneously, then it's only 10 keys.
I'm sure you know that, I was just posting it for others who may not.

edsel
09-12-2019, 12:42 PM
6112 3o runs required

Bakura
09-12-2019, 12:54 PM
NICE!!!!!

I swear I wanted to reach out and tap the screen to "Claim"......LOL.

scott-5496
09-12-2019, 01:38 PM
Bakura and others check you get them - I did not get mine for the first Mayan accomplishment and only got partial for the second - did not get my Mythical for either. Support ticket sent for the first one but no response in over a week. I do seem to have two legendary souls now but a few days ago I did not - one was for another event achievment - think it was the Magma Beats one I did yesterday. So do watch out for that.

edsel
09-12-2019, 01:45 PM
The rewards were worth expense, over 100 T1 1star evo runes, 1 Mayan key, 10 Sustaining talismans, much regular and epic talisman soul frags. Revive cost is low enough and at 50 SoT per run made sense to continue for 25 ironite to get completed.

Bakura
09-12-2019, 01:55 PM
The rewards were worth expense, over 100 T1 1star evo runes, 1 Mayan key, 10 Sustaining talismans, much regular and epic talisman soul frags. Revive cost is low enough and at 50 SoT per run made sense to continue for 25 ironite to get completed.

Hey, thanks for posting... that's great info.

Btw, you must be a veteran, been playing since day one...... Look at that that inventory at the top of the screen.
118 thousand Trooper badges.... 227 million in Gold coins..... Crazy!!!:cool:

Muzzleloader
09-12-2019, 04:01 PM
Stormseye, I used your team suggested. Won one and had to revive once on the other two battles. I just didnt get the hang of that team the first go around. Thanks for the ideas.

kgk56
09-13-2019, 07:33 AM
Auto on Mayan, 100%, best time 24sec, worst time <2mn
- Alexander / Orbit
- Gunner Minotaur / Primordial
- Raven Witch / Labyrinth
- Necropolis / Viper

Target Shaman first, the priestess will fall down right after

Mayan Challenge achieved

Olevipoeg
09-13-2019, 10:14 AM
I needed one missing Valor Talisman. So I focused Ashes of the Dead (Necropolis) Level.
Used Alexander(Orbit)Set(Labyrinth Cosmic with Death Mark)Lamia(Singularity)KP(Warlord Sustaining Inspiration)
Worked pretty well on manual no deaths. Lamia power move gives Echo to everyone. Cast it ASAP. Kill Necropolis first. Maybe it could work even on auto.

scott-5496
09-13-2019, 10:24 AM
- Alexander / Orbit
- Necropolis / Viper

Mayan Challenge achieved

I wil give that a go - or a version of it as not got the Gunner Mino yet! Could maybe replace with Warrior LOL/Gunner Hiero/Malakov/Ferry/Blue Crimean or another Witch?

Peppoah
09-13-2019, 11:19 AM
- Alexander / Orbit
- Necropolis / Viper

Mayan Challenge achieved

How can you achieve the challenge when you don’t have a Mayan priestess in your team?
When I played madness level, I faced a witch doctor and Necropolis?
Maybe, I played another game?
I had to kill Necropolis first, then Witch Doc.
I needed to spend some Ironite for revives, that are well worth it. I used mainly Stormseyes Team and had Cosmic Death mark tali’s in Necropolis and the red Mayan Priestess.
I played manually and times were between 1:25 and 8 min.

kgk56
09-13-2019, 11:45 AM
How can you achieve the challenge when you don’t have a Mayan priestess in your team?
When I played madness level, I faced a witch doctor and Necropolis?
Maybe, I played another game?
I had to kill Necropolis first, then Witch Doc.
I needed to spend some Ironite for revives, that are well worth it. I used mainly Stormseyes Team and had Cosmic Death mark tali’s in Necropolis and the red Mayan Priestess.
I played manually and times were between 1:25 and 8 min.

I completed the priestess challenge a while back. Yesterday I finished with Necropolis & this build-up.
There's no madness level & you can choose 2 different paths & rewards : Shaman or Necropolis. The build-up work for both paths.
You must kill (twice) Necropolis first or the witch doctor will revive with Necropolis.

R1ck
09-13-2019, 12:09 PM
I would like to thank Stormseyes for his advice, made a couple of changes and yesterday finished the achievements.

My team:
Alexander - Orbit
Magus Crimean soldier - greed and warlord
Necropolis - tower and dominance
Gunner Priestess - Radiant sustaining ( died a few times but revived)

I have only one set of vipers and didn't want to remove them from Charlotte.

Rewards are good, gold rare keys are good to get some ironite back.

Now try a team without necropolis and priestess to beat necropolis and witch doctor.

Peppoah
09-13-2019, 07:20 PM
@kgk okay, I didn’t see that there are two path. I checked today and the shaman path is much easier in my opinion than the other. With all those different dungeons and keys, I somehow lost track. I played them, when they were new and wanted to do the achievements in the last days. Your answer was a bit unclear for me and I didn’t want to be rude.

hugoW
09-13-2019, 07:30 PM
I noticed they left aside the gunner priestess on the dungeon, that removes ghost.

Can the shaman and priestess be dark ghosted? Or they clean silver effects

If they don't its a thing to consider use blue LOL or Lamia (plus marks).

Bakura
09-13-2019, 08:00 PM
@kgk okay, I didn’t see that there are two path. I checked today and the shaman path is much easier in my opinion than the other. With all those different dungeons and keys, I somehow lost track. I played them, when they were new and wanted to do the achievements in the last days. Your answer was a bit unclear for me and I didn’t want to be rude.

I know the intro paragraph to this thread is lengthy, but it explains and the pictures show, the 2 sections.

I actually thought it was overkill, but I guess I didn't explain it clearly. My whole intent of this thread was to take out the mystery, since I didn't see much info about it in the forum.
I will try to do this on future dungeons, like the new Raven' s Altar.

*(Stormseye if you read this, prepare a team to conquer this new dungeon, and I'll post it in the next dungeon thread.)

Olevipoeg
09-13-2019, 08:32 PM
I know the intro paragraph to this thread is lengthy, but it explains and the pictures show, the 2 sections.

I actually thought it was overkill, but I guess I didn't explain it clearly. My whole intent of this thread was to take out the mystery, since I didn't see much info about it in the forum.
I will try to do this on future dungeons, like the new Raven' s Altar.

*(Stormseye if you read this, prepare a team to conquer this new dungeon, and I'll post it in the next dungeon thread.)

Thank you! You are doing much needed work. I was forgetting already what dungeon dropped 1* T1 evo runes and Valor talismans. It's really confusing now some dungeons are timed and some are limited how many times you can fight it it.

Tim28213
09-13-2019, 08:39 PM
I have been hoping someone would put together a list of what key goes where and what drops from each of these dungeons. With the regular content you can see what the rewards are before you enter the dungeon. With these special dungeons you don't have that option. I appreciate what you've put together here.

Bakura
09-13-2019, 08:51 PM
Thank you! You are doing much needed work. I was forgetting already what dungeon dropped 1* T1 evo runes and Valor talismans. It's really confusing now some dungeons are timed and some are limited how many times you can fight it it.

I have been hoping someone would put together a list of what key goes where and what drops from each of these dungeons. With the regular content you can see what the rewards are before you enter the dungeon. With these special dungeons you don't have that option. I appreciate what you've put together here.

Cool, I appreciate the feedback guys!!!!!
That's a great point about posting what rewards with which dungeons. That will be the next thread. Yeah, why have to buy a key and open just to find out. Well, so far I have pics of Infernal & Mayan.
I will post rewards pics of:
-Daily Dungeon
-Weekly Dungeon
-LoL extra levels
-Infernal
-Mayan
-Airstrip
-Trooper
-Viral
-NEW Raven's Altar
All in one THREAD.

Thanks for stopping in!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Stormseye
09-13-2019, 10:41 PM
After a few trial and errors and oddly enough 1 draw on the Raven Witch dungeon I have been having success with this team.

There are no natural 4* blockers and I know many don't have Celestials but you could probably substitute Destiny in for damage mitigation. I also don't have Shadow Wickerman so using the normal version. Failed multiple times with Benji and Phantom and Maclo, Robo.

Wicker Man Eddie - Celestial/Cosmic
Magus Crimean Soldier - Warlord/Greed - the AI teams have no way to remove Freeze so they get locked up including the Ferryman phase.
Sentinel Troll - Greed/Inspiration the Inspiration helps with the Dark Ghost and Perfect Heal shields. It kills Raven Witch pretty easily and most of her team will have ghost from the damage of Crimean
Sentinel Hierophant - Radiant/Sustaining - his passive helps against the Ferryman if he gets loose and against a few Viper sets during the phases. The AI has no way that I could see to remove your effects (again only Ferryman) so the Endure will help keep you alive.

Make sure you set your team placement in this order as I noticed that it would not work as well if allies where in different positions. Crimean will generally go first on left so he will freeze and deal most of the damage but surprisingly Wickerman AI will compliment the team. This is an auto team and I have yet to die in the last 20 clears. Best time is 1:49 average time is 2:30. Your results may vary. I did not have a spare set of Orbit but Magus Derby Demon may be a viable option in the mix as well.

Amarthir
09-14-2019, 12:17 AM
My fighting team so far for the new dungeon. The rewards include the occasional 10-20 awakening shards and so far guaranteed 3* colored shards and for 20 SoT per run it's slightly better than grinding the Lord of Light dungeons above X... But only slightly better.

Shadow Wickerman Eddie: Inspiration, Gravity, Cosmic, random green
Magus Derby Demon: Orbit
Sentinel Robo Scout: Present, Warlord, Cosmic
Warrior Hierophant: Celestial, Cosmic

My fastest run time is 1:23.

Bakura
09-14-2019, 02:12 PM
After a few trial and errors and oddly enough 1 draw on the Raven Witch dungeon I have been having success with this team.

There are no natural 4* blockers and I know many don't have Celestials but you could probably substitute Destiny in for damage mitigation. I also don't have Shadow Wickerman so using the normal version. Failed multiple times with Benji and Phantom and Maclo, Robo.

Wicker Man Eddie - Celestial/Cosmic
Magus Crimean Soldier - Warlord/Greed - the AI teams have no way to remove Freeze so they get locked up including the Ferryman phase.
Sentinel Troll - Greed/Inspiration the Inspiration helps with the Dark Ghost and Perfect Heal shields. It kills Raven Witch pretty easily and most of her team will have ghost from the damage of Crimean
Sentinel Hierophant - Radiant/Sustaining - his passive helps against the Ferryman if he gets loose and against a few Viper sets during the phases. The AI has no way that I could see to remove your effects (again only Ferryman) so the Endure will help keep you alive.

Make sure you set your team placement in this order as I noticed that it would not work as well if allies where in different positions. Crimean will generally go first on left so he will freeze and deal most of the damage but surprisingly Wickerman AI will compliment the team. This is an auto team and I have yet to die in the last 20 clears. Best time is 1:49 average time is 2:30. Your results may vary. I did not have a spare set of Orbit but Magus Derby Demon may be a viable option in the mix as well.

My fighting team so far for the new dungeon. The rewards include the occasional 10-20 awakening shards and so far guaranteed 3* colored shards and for 20 SoT per run it's slightly better than grinding the Lord of Light dungeons above X... But only slightly better.

Shadow Wickerman Eddie: Inspiration, Gravity, Cosmic, random green
Magus Derby Demon: Orbit
Sentinel Robo Scout: Present, Warlord, Cosmic
Warrior Hierophant: Celestial, Cosmic

My fastest run time is 1:23.
I didnt see your posts until later the following morning.
I did the same thing with Raven's Altar Dungeon as I did w/ this Mayan.
It's here:

https://forum.ironmaidenlegacy.com/showthread.php?12290-Raven-s-Altar-Dungeon-Pics-Rewards-Strategy-Teams-Achievements

Can you guys post your teams/talis etc. on that post? If not, do you mind if I copy and paste it from here.... either way.

Btw, I had a team similar to Amathir's..... longer time though.

Bakura
10-01-2019, 02:21 AM
300 free ironite
https://tinyurl.com/yxsx8sv6

or enter this code:
WVX5A-47R83-7REQB

zzzoron
10-01-2019, 04:02 AM
300 free ironite
https://tinyurl.com/yxsx8sv6

or enter this code:
WVX5A-47R83-7REQB

Thank you, Bakura.

Muzzleloader
11-09-2019, 02:15 AM
Has anyone run the Mayan dungeon since the new toons have come out. I still need to finish the challenge with necropolis and priestess. Anyone have a good third toon and talisman conbo? Since I earned a few keys and they are for sale I want to complete the challenges.

Amarthir
11-09-2019, 02:38 AM
Van Helsing Eddie: Labyrinth, Cosmic (Echo)

Assassin Werewolf: Starfire

Magus Werewolf: Brave

Sentinel Werewolf: Artifact, Cosmic

I can confirm this is a 100% winner for both Shaman and Necropolis missions.

Muzzleloader
11-09-2019, 02:44 AM
Thanks, but that doesnt help since I still need to use necropolis and Mayan priestess.

Amarthir
11-09-2019, 03:28 AM
Thanks, but that doesnt help since I still need to use necropolis and Mayan priestess.

There is the team Bakura posted on the main but it's manual. I've used it myself and completed the challenges, so I'd just go for this one if you have the time.

thealchemist
11-09-2019, 05:19 AM
I just completed the remaining challenges this week using a team based on Stormseye's team. Probably the same one Amarthir is referring to (link is invalid for me?).

Warrior Priestess (Alchemy/cosmic)
Necropolis (Viper/cosmic)
M. Crimean (greed/warlord)

plus
Bass Eddie (celestial/cosmic)
Alex (Trooper/cosmic)
NotB (radiant/warlord) - there for when things went bad which happened 2-3 times. His fury could take care of that though.

I did it manually. I started off with Alex with Orbit but I found with the nerf to orbit it didn't seem as reliable as before (had done 9 runs previously without much problem). If I didn't take the team out on the first turn they would target Alex and basically wipe him out. Orbit doesn't cleanse and remove effects like it used to. Those losses hurt.

So I swapped to a trooper set hoping to provide Alex some extra protection. It seemed to work a lot better, although I lost M. Crimean a few times but managed to get the wins using NotB's fury as stated earlier.

The strategy was to start the match with Bass Eddie and celestials. If defense attacked first, no damage done. On my turn I swapped to Alex and used the same strategy Stormseye recommended. Alex's onward march to remove invisibility/invincibility effects from Shaman while gaining Perfect immunity to the team. From there went with Magus Crimean and continued to target only Shaman and load up on marks and hopefully as many extra turns as I could. Several times the match was done by then. If not continued with the Priestess next and Necropolis last. As long as Crimean gets an extra turn or more it wasn't much trouble. If he didn't that's when it got more difficult but I managed to do the last 18 or so with no losses at all.

Muzzleloader
11-09-2019, 02:50 PM
Thanks guys, ill try the team if they fix the game. It's not worth losing time a keys on a non functioning game.

Stormseye
11-09-2019, 08:21 PM
Finished the challenges this week too and even with the Orbit nerf I was still able to finish with a best time of 0:18 seconds.

Start with Alex and use Onward March on Shaman. This will remove Invincibility and give your team Perfect Immunity. Next use Crimean to attack and inflict Marks and steal Beneficial Effects. Usually could get 1-3 attacks from Crimean. Of the remaining 12 fights I had, Crimean would kill the Shaman alone usually and Necropolis and Magus never even needed to attack. I would say at least 9 of the fights it was over in less than 30 seconds with only Alex and Crimean attacking.

aidinia
11-20-2019, 09:36 AM
My strategy (for the Necropolis one:

Angel Eddie : Banner/Sustaining
Necropoilis: Strike/Advantage/Cosmic for HP (so.. random talismans :P )
Dracula: Reaper/Sacred
Magus Maya: Singularity

Basically, dracula puts crave on all enemies. (and Necropolis enemy cures everyone when he dies)
What I do, is try to kill Necropolis first (one hit of dracula, is usually enough) and then when he revives, put crave on both and kill him again, then both die together. If I happen to kill them both on the first round, then when Necropolis dies the second time, revives the witchDoctor, but with patience (because Labyrinth ) but he doesn't really hurt my team at all, and gets eventually killed

Bakura
12-13-2019, 04:03 PM
Free 150 Ironite

Click this link:
https://noddingfrog.us12.list-manage.com/track/click?u=635945d8cbe0d097f94d3de10&id=7478852cb7&e=5fc9441729

OR

Enter this code:
38URJ-4EGXR-NBQCB

Merry Christmas
from Navigator Games/Nodding Frog!

zzzoron
12-13-2019, 05:52 PM
Thank you too!

Muzzleloader
12-16-2019, 05:41 PM
Aidinia, your team works fine on the necropolis dungeon. Manual in about 3 minutes. With the earned keys no cost of FC. Thanks

Tengu316
12-27-2019, 04:25 PM
I'm confused on this one. I'm trawling mightily for Dominance talis and not sure which would be the best to do: Shaman or Necropolis. Are the rewards the same for the two?

And what is Necropolis packing talisman-wise?! I wanna get my necro to fire off like he does! :)

ETA: Never mind, mates. I found it! https://forum.ironmaidenlegacy.com/showthread.php?12316-Frontier-Keys-Cheat-Sheet Thanks!

Mateja
12-27-2019, 04:59 PM
And what is Necropolis packing talisman-wise?! I wanna get my necro to fire off like he does! :)

If he's below 30% of HP his basic deals additional damage equal to 50% of his missing HP, and his power hits for additional 100% of his missing HP. In the dungeon he has over 300k HP stat I think, go figure.

razgriz
12-29-2019, 07:22 PM
So since i dont have orbits or lucy/d.lilith, but here's my team for auto with a 100% win rate 1min-1:30min with bhe and up to 2:30 with cyborg
a.werewolf: forge and cosmic tali
Bhe/cyborg(tier6): t3 cyborg tali/valhalla
necropolis: Prime, redemption, cosmic tali
m.mayan priestes: celestial, cosmic tali

i would use my w.Lol but the talismans i use on him are on necropolis so i went with a.werewolf, i plan on trying this dungeon with both angel eds, eternity, and ffe; and i plan on switching the werewolf with the count, baroness, and Kokú to see how the combo's work and the finished time

Muzzleloader
12-29-2019, 07:47 PM
With the count you can manually win easily under 1 minute, sometimes 30 seconds.

Bakura
12-29-2019, 11:31 PM
With the count you can manually win easily under 1 minute, sometimes 30 seconds.
Is that Count Dracula?
Please post your team and talis for others attempting this "Through Space & Time" event.
There are alot of new characters to use since this dungeon first came out.

Thanks!

Muzzleloader
12-29-2019, 11:53 PM
It was Aidinias team suggestion. I forget the talisman, but the team was count Dracula, Angel Ed , Necropolis. M Priestess. The key was for the count to put crave on necropolis.

Bakura
12-30-2019, 07:43 AM
Thanks to: Aidinia (and Muzzleloader for repeating)
for the suggestion of Warrior Count Dracula, he is "THE DEAL" when it comes to beating Mayan/Necropolis dungeon.

I used Gambler Ed with Forge talis/Cosmic.
First, use Dracula's special to apply crave to all and target Necropolis.
Then use Gambler to hit Necropolis w/ his present basic attack, it also applies perfect death to all (due to Forge talis.)
Lastly, go back to Dracula and use his basic to kill Necropolis, who dies once and takes the Witch Doctor with him.

Best & Avg. time is 0:20 seconds.

the Team for achievement goals:
*Gambler Ed-forge/cosmic
*Necropolis-vipers/cosmic
*Dracula-reapers/cosmic/yellow (or sacreds)
*M. Mayan Priestess-singularity
(Angel Ed & Eternity Champion Ed also pictured as backups in case things go wrong.)

Thanks also, to Stormseye!

His team suggestion for Mayan/Shaman dungeon worked great.

Best time 0:18 seconds.
Avg. time 1 minute (if they go first or M. Crimean does not get more than 1 chance to attack.)

(Stormseye's step by step attack instructions, taken from page 6)
"I was still able to finish with a best time of 0:18 seconds.
Start with Alex and use Onward March on Shaman. This will remove Invincibility and give your team Perfect Immunity. Next use Crimean to attack and inflict Marks and steal Beneficial Effects. Usually could get 1-3 attacks from Crimean. Of the remaining 12 fights I had, Crimean would kill the Shaman alone usually and Necropolis and Magus never even needed to attack. I would say at least 9 of the fights it was over in less than 30 seconds with only Alex and Crimean attacking."

*Alexander Ed-orbit
*M. Crimean Soldier-greed/warlords
*M. Mayan Priestess-singularity(or alchemy)

(Reminder to all, sometimes the enemy goes first. Also, Necropolis grants himself & Witch Doctor random gold buffs, ie. shroud/perf. health. This may sometimes affect the time, but was not a problem w/ the above technique.)

I ended up playing beyond the the needed times for the achievement, trying to get Heroic Legendary frags.
I finally got enough to get a Heroic Mythical.
Well, after trying for 14 months I finally got Assassin Count.....
kinda of ironic..... it took a warrior Count to earn me an assassin Count!!!

Thanks again to Aidinia, Stormseye, and Muzzleloader.
These team recommendations are going on PAGE 1 when I edit and re-do this thread in the near future.

Maelstrom
02-17-2020, 01:24 AM
I have Gambler Eddie, Dracula and the Magnus Mayan Priestess. I don’t have Necropolis.
Any suggestions for a replacement? Killer Prime maybe?

razgriz
02-17-2020, 08:34 AM
I have Gambler Eddie, Dracula and the Magnus Mayan Priestess. I don’t have Necropolis.
Any suggestions for a replacement? Killer Prime maybe?

until u get necropolis i would throw the viper set along with his current cosmic on ur w.lol

Maelstrom
02-18-2020, 12:11 AM
I’ll give that a try. Thanks razgriz.

Caesar815
02-18-2020, 01:23 PM
Today I had an auto win with 6 secs against shaman.
- Alex (Ragnaroks & Cosmic DeathMark)
- max W LOL (Orbit)
- Wrathchild (Valhalla & Cosmic ATKxMAG)
- Charlotte (Viper & Cosmic ATK+15%)

Cefiar
02-18-2020, 09:52 PM
Bakura:

Re: The following team you listed above:

*Alexander Ed-orbit

This didn't work for me AT ALL. 2 losses in a row (0 wins). I changed things up so I wasn't wasting my key.

Used a lvl 30 T3 cosmic with high HP & ATK stats (for the cosmic listed above), so if that still works for other people, it'll be down to the effect of that cosmic.

So, when people are going to say "Cosmic" next to a toon in a recommended team, PLEASE LIST the effect of the cosmic you're using. Sometimes it matters.

BTW: Full relics, all talis and toons at max/fully sharded, etc.

purplepeople
02-19-2020, 02:15 AM
Bakura:

*Alexander Ed-orbit

This didn't work for me AT ALL. 2 losses in a row (0 wins). I changed things up so I wasn't wasting my key.

Used a lvl 30 T3 cosmic with high HP & ATK stats (for the cosmic listed above), so if that still works for other people, it'll be down to the effect of that cosmic.

So, when people are going to say "Cosmic" next to a toon in a recommended team, PLEASE LIST the effect of the cosmic you're using. Sometimes it matters.

For that team to work you have to do it manually in a very specific pattern as outlined by Stormseye on p. 6 of this thread. But it does work -- I got through all 15 of my runs with that team this morning. (Although I put celestials on the mayan priestess for better survivability if they attack first.)

Esquatcho
02-19-2020, 06:52 AM
Since burny beast was nerfed my Mayan team had to change. Did the latest challenge on manual, but it was pretty quick (20s or so).

Cyborg Ed Max- Sacred/Serenity/His T3
Magus Crimean - Mark/Energy
Necropolis - Advantage/Immunity/Burn (not sure it really matters)
Magus Mayan Princess - Piercing/Holy/Advantage (nor sure it really matters)

It is pretty decent with auto, but not perfect. Cyborg Max holds his own, but you really need a bit of luck on auto.

On manual for shaman, its 1) cyborg removes all beneficial, 2) marky crimean hits, 3) necro finishes off shaman. start next key.

Tbh as you only get 3 fights, I find manual almost as fast as pulling out a team with auto anyway. Loading a new key each time takes the longest.

Bakura
02-19-2020, 08:27 AM
Bakura:

*Alexander Ed-orbit

Sorry you had issues, but like purplepeople said, that's Stormseye's team, it's meant to be ran manual, and the instructions are on the bottom of page 6.
As far as cosmic talis, that's always up to the individual to use their best. If I use anything specific like "Death Mark skill" or "high fury/special," I do include that. If I make no specific mention, then a high Hp/ Attk or Hp/Mag is implied.

(Stormseye used Celestials, where I mentioned Singularity or Alchemy, because I didn't have my celestials powered up at the time.)

Keep in mind that in alot of these dungeon threads, teams are usually evolving or being updated, due to new characters being released, or devs somehow changing things to where a previous team may not work anymore.

Good Luck .... and thanks for shopping at Wal-Mart!

For that team to work you have to do it manually in a very specific pattern as outlined by Stormseye on p. 6 of this thread. But it does work -- I got through all 15 of my runs with that team this morning. (Although I put celestials on the mayan priestess for better survivability if they attack first.)
Thanks for the clarification and support! 👍

Yup
02-19-2020, 09:15 AM
Mayan... Shaman...

Scrooge
W LOL max
Beast Max
Lilith Darkmoon

I really haven't explored many options since it's a 3-run only dungeon. But this team is a blind auto team.. never looses. 30sec-1min battles. Can switch Lilith with Prince Wrath or any heavy hitter not dealing True damage. And The Beast is really there for his Sustaining talismans to heal everyone. He can also be swapped for something like Killer Prime with Sustaining talismans.

Same team works well for the Necropolis dungeon too.

Muzzleloader
02-19-2020, 02:06 PM
I auto ran necropolis with d lilith, cyborg, w LoL, d wrath. 6 -15 seconds. If someone wants talis data let me know.

JawS
02-19-2020, 04:00 PM
Great post Bakura - could you just clarify something for me please?

You mention this team for Mayan (Necropolis);

*Gambler Ed-fortress/cosmic

Where do you get Fortress talismans from, what colour are they, how many in the set?
Can't see them in the Compendium or in Deathbat's talisman spreadsheet - could be going blind :)

Cheers - JawS

Bakura
02-19-2020, 04:45 PM

Where do you get Fortress talismans from, what colour are they, how many in the set?
Can't see them in the Compendium or in Deathbat's talisman spreadsheet - could be going blind :)

Cheers - JawS
I think I meant FORGE.
They were new at the time I originally posted that.
I will edit that post.
Thanks for bringing that to my attention.

Update: My post on page 8 with Aidinia's & Stormseye's team suggestions has been corrected w/ forge talis and Stormseye's step by step instructions.

CrazyHarry-2514
02-19-2020, 04:46 PM

Cheers - JawS

Based on the Perfect Death mention of Bakura he must have meant Forge, not Fortress

FORGE
Reduce damage taken by 45%. Inflict Perfect Death on each enemy for 1 turn and Increase Critical Hit Chance of all allies by +5% every action. Remove All Golden Effects from each enemy if 3 or more negative effects are on the enemy at the start of your turn. Increase your ATK, MAGIC, and MAX HP by +15% at the start of your turn. Grant a Perfect Heal Shield and Cleanse to all allies for the duration of battle if any ally’s health falls to 1 HP.

Bakura
02-19-2020, 05:23 PM
Based on the Perfect Death mention of Bakura he must have meant Forge, not Fortress

You are correct.

But "Fortress" talismans are my own creation.
Here's the description:

Fortress Talismans-
A new 2 set that can go in any color slots and grants Bakura VICTORY 100% of the time on Auto or Manual.
Victory is decided within 1 second of battle start. These talismans cannot be disabled or ignored... ever!

👍😁

Beddie
02-19-2020, 05:31 PM
Fortress Talismans-
A new 2 set that can go in any color slots and grants Bakura VICTORY 100% of the time on Auto or Manual.
Victory is decided within 1 second of battle start. These talismans cannot be disabled or ignored... ever!

Fortresses seems cool but it can’t beat the great new set coming this summer...
Kamikaze Talismans!!
A yellow 6 set where, when you attack, you deal 999% of your own HP as unavoidable damage towards the enemy, this will instantly remove any immunity, endure or even immortality and inflict perfect death. The catch here is that you also receive this 999% damage so you also die instantly

Djaevelbergh
02-19-2020, 07:18 PM
How broken is this dungeon? Win sometimes in 1 turn, sometimes Necropolis revives multiple times. Looks sometimes like enemy team have a invisible Perfect Immunity?Talis and abilities seems to work at random.

JawS
02-20-2020, 10:17 AM
Thanks for the clarification - hope you get that set of Fortress talis soon :D

Bakura
02-21-2020, 02:05 PM
Free Ironite - 150

Use this code:

TFF53-8PXK2-PWUA2

Bakura
02-22-2020, 06:21 PM
2 shot Team: against Necropolis!

Best time: 0:15 (if I go first)
Best time: 0:18 (if they go first)

>Gambler Ed- Forge/Cosmic
>Any toon- Ragnarok/Cosmic
>Any toon- whatever (vipers if any)
>Dracula- Reapers/Cosmic/yellow

At the start, Ragnaroks prevent Necropolis from getting buffs (shroud) and inflict Perfect Crave. Target Necropolis Only!

1st action: Gambler's basic inflicts perfect death from Forge talis.
2nd action: Dracula's basic w/ a perfect hit, kills Necropolis who takes Witchdoctor w/ him.
GAME OVER!

This is similar to the team used against Necropolis posted above, except Ragnaroks apply perf. crave, so Dracula doesn't have to.

This "could be" a 1 shot team, if the S. Ingami Dog Spirit was used. (I don't have him.)
This would eliminate having to use Gambler (or whoever has Forge talis.)
I tried having Prisoner auto disable Witchdoctor's passive so KP could apply auto permadeath, but the AI didn't apply their passives in that order.... so it didn't work (cost me 25 ironite though.)

Azagthor
02-23-2020, 06:57 AM
>Gambler Ed- Forge/Cosmic
>Any toon- Ragnarok/Cosmic
>Any toon- whatever (vipers if any)
>Dracula- Reapers/Cosmic/yellow

At the start, Ragnaroks prevent Necropolis from getting buffs (shroud) and inflict Perfect Crave. Target Necropolis Only!

1st action: Gambler's basic inflicts perfect death from Forge talis.
2nd action: Dracula's basic w/ a perfect hit, kills Necropolis who takes Witchdoctor w/ him.
GAME OVER!

Very cool!

I was playing around with a similar talisman team. Was using an Assassin Priestess with Forges, and the Yellow Ghost with Ragnaroks. DP Wrath and a Flight of Icarus Ed for damage. Starfires were pretty useless, the enemy has so much hp, the reflected damage is negligible.

Some of the time, but not always, the Witch Doctor would die as soon as I killed Necropolis. Took a while to work out exactly what was going on, but it came down to the Perfect Crave. Necro's special "Visions of El Dorado" passive he's been given for this fight, revives and heals all allies to full HP when he dies. If Perfect Crave is up on Witch Doctor, a full heal should be enough to kill him. And Perfect Death from the Forges will stop Necro from coming back.

Over on the Shaman side of the dungeon, one of the Priestesses has a set of Brave talismans, so you'll need Perfect Death over there too. It's a slower fight, Labyrinth talismans are a pain to fight through.

Talking about Labyrinths, one of Flight of Icarus's power moves gives everyone Perfect Immunity, as well as cleansing silver effects. Most of the time, most, this will protect against the Stop effect from hitting someone wearing Labyrinth talismans, but it wasn't 100%. Not a big deal, but worth being aware of, especially if you rely on characters gaining multiple turns.

IronMaster
02-23-2020, 08:00 AM
Very cool!
Over on the Shaman side of the dungeon, one of the Priestesses has a set of Brave talismans, so you'll need Perfect Death over there too. It's a slower fight, Labyrinth talismans are a pain to fight through.

A key to quick win for me is marks, so i use Crimean Soldier (magus) with mark talisman+cosmic echo. Also you need a character who could remove buffs (e.g. Horus) or with Ragnarok set.
Soldier attacks only Shaman and other make an ideal strike.
If echo grants extra turn - battle ends in 1 turn, if not - 2 turns

Azagthor
04-27-2020, 04:11 AM
Necropolis' abilities were buffed in April's second major update. While doing a few runs for the Boss Rush event challenge, I was surprised how much damage Necro was dealing, as I remembered him being pretty weak in terms of damage dealing. Now he does several hits of decent damage, and removes all buffs. Coupled with his Viper talismans, he's now much more dangerous than before. He still has so much hp that Starfire-reflected damage doesn't help too much unfortunately. Perfect Death and P/Crave remain incredibly useful, as are Forge Talismans. Anything that gives you a reusable way of staying alive.

dragonmat89
04-27-2020, 08:38 AM
For manual on Shaman I've found Scream for Me Eddie's present basic (removes invincibility and place loads of marks) coupled with any decent damage AOE hitter and someone who gives ensures all hits land as Perfect such as Desert Marauder (or just good manual timing) can one shot this dungeon as long as you use Eddie first to get 15 marks on everyone (and you have enough health to survive the first wave if AI goes first plus any counters/revenges).