PDA

View Full Version : Desert Rider - Assassin Help

Stonewall
09-04-2016, 02:39 AM
Anyone have this one? Experiences good/bad? Any good load-outs? Thanks!

twc
09-24-2016, 03:11 PM
I just received this guy from the Daily Reward gunner/assassin soul (which is cool since it is not a dupe). I am taking him to 4* for the heck of it. Any thoughts or insights since you have had him for a few weeks?

Nekroliun
09-24-2016, 04:37 PM
Seems like a good char to me, his abilities seem pretty good too, scales with attack and magic, so maybe 2 barrier, 2 shield and 2 strength fierce. Maybe equip him with 2 magus talismans instead of each of the assassin ones, so 2 holy, 1 barrier, 1 shield and 2 strength fierce, also DONT TAKE MY WORD

aur0ra85
09-24-2016, 05:36 PM
Unless they've got a passive or do multiple hits of damage or an epic skill, I'm probably done with leveling the single target damage dealers. I'd try him at 4 stars for sure tho.

MetalWarrior
09-25-2016, 04:53 AM
Unless they've got a passive or do multiple hits of damage or an epic skill, I'm probably done with leveling the single target damage dealers.

same opinion!
I've also received this 3* 'Desert Rider' as daily reward today,he will be ignored.

though "Desert Marauder (http://forum.ironmaidenlegacy.com/showthread.php?1727-Desert-Marauder-(Gunner))" is single hitter,but i'm very impressed with his passive.

twc
09-25-2016, 03:57 PM
Desert Rider struck the killing blow in the gunner rift level 7 on auto farm (I was a little late with the snap). I agree with many of the sentiments above, there are better allies to upgrade before this one. But he is not even maxed for a 4*, and not too shabby.

Phew!