PDA

View Full Version : Raven's Altar Dungeon-Pics/Rewards/Strategy/Teams/Achievements

Bakura
09-14-2019, 08:13 AM
Forum moderators, please delete this thread!

zzzoron
09-14-2019, 08:51 AM
Thank you for the great work!

Iced_Earth
09-14-2019, 02:17 PM
So, we have to do 300 runs with shadow wickerman ed to earn ox Wolf for the next achievement? Really?

Amarthir
09-14-2019, 04:59 PM
Copied from the other thread..

My fighting team so far for the new dungeon. The rewards include the occasional 10-20 awakening shards and so far guaranteed 3* colored shards and for 20 SoT per run it's slightly better than grinding the Lord of Light dungeons above X... But only slightly better.

Shadow Wickerman Eddie: Inspiration, Gravity, Cosmic, random green
Magus Derby Demon: Orbit
Sentinel Robo Scout: Present, Warlord, Cosmic
Warrior Hierophant: Celestial, Cosmic

My fastest run time is 1:23

Kinda one achievement leads to another.
Quite frankly it's all become overwhelming.
We could go months without an event, just keeping busy on dungeons and awakening toons.

Yeah, I'm still massively behind on the achievements from all the other dungeons and between catching up on them and trying to awaken my new characters and get more Lord's that I have to awaken fully to get Dark Lilith from achievements, the SoT cost to run the dungeons, and the small number of materiels you get in return... Long term goals indeed....

SoT cost should be closer to 6-8 instead of 15-40 per run. Rewards, especially those awakening shards you gotta use in the store to buy materials, need to be increased. I don't wanna waste 35 SoT to get 10 fragments

kkkreg5
09-14-2019, 05:13 PM
This is great work and should be very helpful Bakura. Many thanks!!

Ezz
09-14-2019, 05:37 PM
Thanks Bakura - looks fun, unfortunately the game does not want me to play this dungeon. After 90 runs of LOLX I have had zero dungeon keys drop. Lame

wipp
09-14-2019, 06:20 PM
Good job bakura! Im swamped in the game atm also

Ezz
09-14-2019, 08:01 PM
Thanks Bakura - looks fun, unfortunately the game does not want me to play this dungeon. After 90 runs of LOLX I have had zero dungeon keys drop. Lame

Never mind I thought these were the new LOL levels. This is getting confusing to follow

Bakura
09-14-2019, 08:36 PM
Never mind I thought these were the new LOL levels. This is getting confusing to follow
Hey, if you have to do a ton of level 10 Lord of Light runs in order to get keys, pick the color of the Lord of Light you want to get.
That way when you grind and get 3* colored evo runes, it will be for the awakening of the Lord of light...... basically youll.be stocking up for what you will need later. LoL's require 375 colored 3* evo runes along the way to awaken to level 10.

I earned like 39 LoL keys..... all from level 10 and also level 12
Between grinding lol 10 and 12 you should not have to purchase any lol keys for FC.
I hope this helps.

Muzzleloader
09-14-2019, 09:27 PM
Besides the 300 evo shards, what else is required to max the evovlable toons? Trying to figure what I need to farm for.

Bakura
09-14-2019, 09:41 PM
The specials tab in the Store has packs for purchase w/ awakening frags (frags can be farmed in the upper lol levels 11-13.) The packs level up a LoL in stages. The awakening shards randomly drop in the LoL 11-13, but those packs allow you to focus on class specific. Between LoL 10, 12 & buying packs.... you'll eventually get what you need. It just gets more expensive (resource wise) the higher you go. Costs millions of gold to evolve too.
Hope this helps.

Btw.... once you get all 5 Lord of lights maxed.... then you go through the upper levels something like 100 x w/ each to earn frags for a Dark Lillith.

GrimDusk
09-15-2019, 08:22 PM
Has anyone gotten the Evolved Wicker Cultists? I would like to know their stats.

scott-5496
09-16-2019, 09:34 AM
I tried to farm 3 star purple evo for my Witches to awken further to set it to run at bed time last niotgh on LOL X - used three mini refills and I got no one extra 3 star purple evo when I woke up, not 1! I did get colourlkess 3 star btu dont need them at all! My daughter did the same but went for LoL IX and got over 20. Is anyone else getting this issue? I am running LOL IX just now to do that event goal to see if I get any luck there...maybe LOL keys replaced LOL X evo loot?

Blade
09-16-2019, 12:06 PM
Thanks Bakura for the effort you put into that thread!
I will love to come back to this thread whenever I have time to play this dungeon.
Maybe there will be an event in the meantime giving keys for this (and/or the other 2 dungeons I haven't played yet) as reward!

Natasmai
09-16-2019, 12:14 PM
nevermind... I'll post my team once I get in here...

EDIT:

So I thought it would be useful to have a Viper toon and also a Valor toon to remove the golden buffs. I removed the Celestial pope and the Present Maclo... I didnt understand the point of Present (red) on a toon with purple and green slots... I missed the interaction with Present and Celestial. All that said, I still figured Viper and Valor would be better.

I tried Magus Pyro and Warrior Valkyrie. It was a total disaster. I switched over to the Celestial Pope and Present Maclo and it is perfectly fine, no loses no deaths. It isnt fast enough for me, I feel like a lot of time is wasted on the Perfect heal Shield and the Ghosts... But it is stable for now. 1:30 quick time, 2:30 seems average though.

Anyone suggest better answers for these Golden buffs?

Bakura
09-16-2019, 03:19 PM
@ Natasmai
A couple of days ago I updated the pics and the team used on page 1 of this thread. Inspiration talis on Magus Crimean soldier helped with the enemies golden buffs..... it reduces duration, plus he has a chance for multiple turns, so he reduces duration each hit.

@ Blade
Thanks for the feedback. I spent yesterday doing alot of gauntlet and arena, and I am grinding for materials too.
BUT I HAVE PLANS FOR MORE DUNGEONS AND SUCH..... COMING SOON!!!!!

Natasmai
09-16-2019, 03:26 PM
I'll look again, I have Inspiration on the Shadow eddie, but doesnt do enough. A multi turn attacker sounds like a good option.

BTW, you are doing an awesome job on these, Bakura! thanks for the efforts.

Muzzleloader
09-16-2019, 03:43 PM
You guys must have alot of free time. To be able to play the raven dungeon and the LoL event at the same time. That sure must be an ironite drain.

Natasmai
09-16-2019, 04:54 PM
I just tried it once. Ive run LOL X-XII about 2500 times since the start of the mega event. Mostly while sleeping. Yes it has seriously depleted my Ironite. Im down to a few hundred left.

Except for farming 3* purple bars for Awakening, I dont really need to run anything and I read somewhere that Raven's Alter was a better place for those. Seems to be right, I think I got about 40 in 40 runs. only need 110 more yet... and then 200 more... :-/

scott-5496
09-18-2019, 01:27 PM
The Bakura based team works a treat - pretty much needs all the talisman though - I had just ran with something else on Crimean and that did not work as got one loss so went with the correct talisman on him and worked great. Best time was 1 min 41 worst was 2 min 15 on a full run of the key.

Bakura
09-19-2019, 01:26 AM
The Bakura based team works a treat - pretty much needs all the talisman though - I had just ran with something else on Crimean and that did not work as got one loss so went with the correct talisman on him and worked great. Best time was 1 min 41 worst was 2 min 15 on a full run of the key.
I just realized, I screwed up the M. Crimean soldier talisman info.
Ooops. I just updated the info on page 1, also updated Victory pic, shows 1:27 best time.... avg. 1:52.
I actually use: inspiration/sustain/ random purple/Cosmic- has HP like 11,800/Magic 1,000.

Muzzleloader
09-19-2019, 02:36 AM
If you dont have celestial tails what is a good substitute?

Bakura
09-19-2019, 02:50 AM
I don't have celestials either. I used Alchemy on S.W. Ed.
Sustain on Crimean keeps them healed, plus one of them keeps putting healing buffs on.

The team on page 1 works 100%, but anything can happen. I had a key today where I had 3 losses in 20 minutes.... weird. Logged out of game then back in, it didn't happen again.

Yup
09-19-2019, 05:58 AM
Kill the witch.. crash... kill the witch.. crash.. kill the witch.. crash.. yeah great fucking dungeon.

Bakura
09-19-2019, 07:03 AM
Kill the witch.. crash... kill the witch.. crash.. kill the witch.. crash.. yeah great fucking dungeon.
I did 4 Raven keys today.... no issues.
I'm on Android, so it sounds like an iOS issue.

I had probs day before yesterday, decided to check Google play app store for possible update.... sure enough there was. Never saw any info about it, here or FB. And we just had an update just days before. So anything is possible.
When there are issues and bugs, it sux.
But when stuff works right, this is a pretty cool dungeon.

Kind of ironic though....
You have $, but game is broke.
My game works, but I am broke.

Good luck.... btw, enjoy your new Dark Lilith.😁

Yup
09-19-2019, 07:40 AM
App has been an crash-fest on iOS since the March update.. Seems the devs just do nto give a rat's ass about it. Auto-replay is a joke because the app WILL crash after a few runs anyway.

I wish they'd FIX THE DAMN CRASHING.

Bakura
09-19-2019, 08:59 AM
Dude... that blows. I'd be so pissed.... probably be playing Marvel by now.

Well, I'm sure the Tour is bringing in tons of newbies, but if the bugs are that bad, I can't see them sticking around for long. Especially since they are not deeply invested like us. Plus, they may feel they cannot catch up or compete unless they shell out huge bucks. This all could be a turn off.

scott-5496
09-19-2019, 09:35 AM
I am getting zero losses - done maybe three or four keys I think and other than the one loss when I did not have Warlord on Crimean it has been plain sailing all the way and pretty quick - so for me the team works well with Warlord on the Crimean - I am almost full of relics too - just missing a couple I think so maybe that makes a difference. Quickest is 1 min 21 and averaging about 1 min 45 sec I think over 10 runs that I noted the time taken for a run.

Interestingly also using this ally team in the daily key dungeon too and storming through that as well - I switch Ed to Doomsday as well and that works just fine as well in the daily dungeon.

kgk56
09-19-2019, 11:01 AM
I encounter few losses but only against the owl cultic when on ghost ... never lose against Raven

kkkreg5
09-19-2019, 11:35 AM
Took the first loss over night early in the key with Shadow, M. Crimean, M D Demon and Mac... that was a waste of 150 FC...

Tim28213
09-19-2019, 01:26 PM
Not sure how, but discovered I was missing Magus Crimean. There are 19 souls available in the Epic Magus Souls. I dropped 42 or 43 Epic Magus souls and of course got zero of Crimean. Still don't have him so I've been running the heirophant. Only had 1 loss in many key runs.
I've since switched out the Derby Demon for the Wolf Cultist Evolved (awakened a couple times to get the multi target ability version). Running similar times.

Can anyone tell me what happens to skill shards when you awaken a skill on one of these awakenable characters? If you skill shard one then the skill evolves to the new skill will it still have the skill shards applied or do they reset? I've been afraid to spend any cause I wasn't sure if they would reset when the skill changes.

gogosox40
09-19-2019, 02:06 PM
I do not have MALCO. Any substitutions you guys think I can use?

EDIT: I used Warrier Pope with Celestials in lieu of MALCO and so far so good

Bakura
09-19-2019, 02:44 PM
I am getting zero losses - done maybe three or four keys I think and other than the one loss when I did not have Warlord on Crimean it has been plain sailing all the way and pretty quick - so for me the team works well with Warlord on the Crimean - I am almost full of relics too - just missing a couple I think so maybe that makes a difference. Quickest is 1 min 21 and averaging about 1 min 45 sec I think over 10 runs that I noted the time taken for a run.

Interestingly also using this ally team in the daily key dungeon too and storming through that as well - I switch Ed to Doomsday as well and that works just fine as well in the daily dungeon.
After my last reply to you, I thought I would put the Warlords back on Crimean. They worked about the same as with the cosmic.
Ironic that he had critical strike most of the time but the AI kept choosing the other allies to go first. Crimean went last even though he was first from the left.
If this AI was a real person, I kick them in the nutz.... especially after some BS in arena this morning.

Yeah, Doomsday Ed works great w/ Lab & Cosmic in daily dungeon.

This Raven's Altar is skimping on the purple 3* shards.

I did finish 2 challenges, but going to save the red evo shards for W. LOL.
Wicker Wolf Evolved!6217
You can tell they used Fear of the Dark Ed as the model for this toon.

Natasmai
09-19-2019, 06:17 PM
Can anyone tell me what happens to skill shards when you awaken a skill on one of these awakenable characters? If you skill shard one then the skill evolves to the new skill will it still have the skill shards applied or do they reset? I've been afraid to spend any cause I wasn't sure if they would reset when the skill changes.

The skills so far have not lost shards, nor have they required more shards. It's all good.... so far.

For anyone curious.... I got the Wolf. When you get the wolf you need to use him in the dungeon to work towards getting the Owl next. I simply swapped the M derby demon for the Wolf and moved the Orbit talis from her to the wolf as well. All is going fine, maybe even a slight bit faster.

Running the dungeon for colored shards, but also "accidentally" completing the achievements. I suppose I could swap the Eddie now that I have completed those achievements, but I haven't thought about it yet, maybe Benji instead? I kind of like the protection from doom that Shadow Eddie gives though.

rags-6094
09-19-2019, 06:51 PM
Ok so forgive me for asking stupid questions hear but I already have all those characters so wasn’t going to waste the fc getting keys for that dungeon but is that the only place you can get the same character but one which is awakenable?

Or are my copies of them now awakenable and I just haven’t looked?

Tim28213
09-19-2019, 07:01 PM
The wolf, owl, and ox are new characters. Not the same. Well, kinda the same, but these are evolved (have the word Evolved in their name) and can be awakened. The original 3 cannot be awakened.

rags-6094
09-19-2019, 07:12 PM
Oh ok I see, I just awakened my raven witch, so now their not done awakening new and very powerful characters, they’ve thrown in a bunch of dunce characters that can be awakened for us to further burn unattainable resources on.
I guess the obvious question is before I have a go at that dungeon just how powerful can these dunce characters become?

Those of you that have awakened one, are they going to replace Charlotte or The Killer Prime or Raven Witch?
What’s the point other than for the character collectors?

Bakura
09-19-2019, 07:18 PM
Once again, same toons, but different!

>Beast Ed/ Magma
>Ace's High/Bomber Ed
>Samurai/Emperor
>Pharoah/Rameses
>Holy Smokes/2019 Tour Ed
>Wicker man Ed/Shadow Wicker man Ed
>Owl/ox/wolf - owl/ox/wolf Evolved
>Corrupt General/Corrupt Feldmarschall

I gotta say though, this W. Wicker Wolf Evolved is pretty cool with Vipers and a nice cosmic. I also switched the M. Derby for Wolf..... the dungeon run time is the same.

Out of ironite..... 9 purple shards short of evolving Raven Witch to lvl 8.

Maybe free ironite will pop up somehow.

mikus666
09-19-2019, 07:49 PM
When I purchase a Raven With key, the pop up text says the dungeon open for 2 hours.. but I have now played twice and the dungeon has expired around the 1 hour mark.

Is this occurring to everyone else?
Still waiting 3 weeks for my last support ticket to be responded to, so thought I would ask here.

edsel
09-19-2019, 07:50 PM
Oh ok I see, I just awakened my raven witch, so now their not done awakening new and very powerful characters, they’ve thrown in a bunch of dunce characters that can be awakened for us to further burn unattainable resources on.
I guess the obvious question is before I have a go at that dungeon just how powerful can these dunce characters become?

Those of you that have awakened one, are they going to replace Charlotte or The Killer Prime or Raven Witch?
What’s the point other than for the character collectors?

Yeah Rags exactly. Fuck the 3 stooges, awaken Dark Lilith, LoL and mostly LUCIFER

HuckFinn150
09-19-2019, 10:01 PM
I've yet to see this Lucifer toon. Where can he be seen or obtained? I've seen dark Lilith and if course the lol. I don't know about this Lucifer. I got the Wicker toons a time back and honestly have yet to even play them more than once. I don't see wasting resources in something that I don't play. Even the Alchemist isn't used much as of now.

Bakura
09-20-2019, 01:44 AM
I really dont consider these New Wicker Evolved toons to be comparable to the originals. I only have the Wicker Wolf Evolved, but here is a comparison.
Btw, if you have to grind the Raven Altar Dungeon for evo shards anyway, these new toons, are just a bonus!

Wicker Wolf Cultist Natural 3*

Wicker Wolf Evolved Natural 4*
The following pics are after being awakened 1 level (lvl 6)

Bakura
09-20-2019, 03:00 AM
When I purchase a Raven With key, the pop up text says the dungeon open for 2 hours.. but I have now played twice and the dungeon has expired around the 1 hour mark.

Is this occurring to everyone else?
Still waiting 3 weeks for my last support ticket to be responded to, so thought I would ask here.
That is definitely not supposed to happen.
I have Android.... works fine.... 2 hour dungeon..... ran it like 6+ times already.

Not sure what OS you have but, on Android, they released the September update then 2 days later, I saw on Google app store there was another update.
Maybe un-install the game and download new. Remember your email to login.... the pass is reset everytime.
LOTB stores all your data on their servers.... so u won't lose anything. It's worth a try if you have not done so already. GOOD LUCK!

mikus666
09-20-2019, 05:59 AM
That is definitely not supposed to happen.
I have Android.... works fine.... 2 hour dungeon..... ran it like 6+ times already.

Not sure what OS you have but, on Android, they released the September update then 2 days later, I saw on Google app store there was another update.
Maybe un-install the game and download new. Remember your email to login.... the pass is reset everytime.
LOTB stores all your data on their servers.... so u won't lose anything. It's worth a try if you have not done so already. GOOD LUCK!

Thanks mate, will give it a go

Edit: Reinstalling worked, thanks

rags-6094
09-20-2019, 06:42 AM
Hey Bakura thanks for the comparison it is appreciated! Now I know I won’t waste resources going there to attain any of them in a hurry.
If there is resources there in large quantities to farm for, you better spill it and fill me in please...;)
I used to have gazillions of 3* class evolving shards with this new but welcome awaken concept I have f.... all of any of them...
There was a time long ago when I had so many of them I’d sell them for gold... wish I hadn’t now....

Bakura
09-20-2019, 01:03 PM
Hey Bakura thanks for the comparison it is appreciated! Now I know I won’t waste resources going there to attain any of them in a hurry.
If there is resources there in large quantities to farm for, you better spill it and fill me in please...;)
I used to have gazillions of 3* class evolving shards with this new but welcome awaken concept I have f.... all of any of them...
There was a time long ago when I had so many of them I’d sell them for gold... wish I hadn’t now....
The Raven's Altar is definitely the place to get 3* colored and rainbow shards..... much better than LoL lvl 7-10.
It still requires a bunch of keys to get 100 of any color, especially purple.

Yeah, I sold a bunch of 3* shards too.
Especially this past spring, when we had that sac event where everyone ran out of gold.

I just got the Wicker owl Evolved. I'm impressed w/ these guys. Sure their probably not arena top 100 worthy, but still just as good if not better than some of the new Heiros, Minotaurs and Crimeans.

Good luck!

kgk56
09-20-2019, 01:33 PM
I just got the Wicker owl Evolved. I'm impressed w/ these guys. Sure their probably not arena top 100 worthy, but still just as good if not better than some of the new Heiros, Minotaurs and Crimeans.

Even better than the magus Crimean or the gunner Minotaur ? I should evolve him then

scott-5496
09-20-2019, 02:00 PM
I only have the one Mino (Assassin) so not really done much with them though I have used troopers - they are decent in the right situation. Going to look to get some Raven Alter characters next week I think. Just soemthing to do to be honest!

It would be good to get a note of exactly what it takes to awaken these characters.....it is going to be a hell of a grind to get stuff. I am seeing a few fully loaded LOLs and one or two Witches and even the odd Dark Lillith. Folks are getting there - maybe making some purchases btu I will keep my hand in my pocket for this stuff as I just need to farm and grind a lot so it will take time - my LOL Warrior is full purple and he is decent - the fully awakend version I have seen once so hoping to get mine there soon but just need a few more of the 5 star evo things!

Bakura
09-20-2019, 06:58 PM
Even better than the magus Crimean or the gunner Minotaur ? I should evolve him then
I already anticipated your question. That's why I said "some."
Gunner Minotaur is a Beast, and Magus Crimean is full of surprises..... after these 2..... then the Wicker Evolved. With a nice t2 cosmic.... they're pretty decent, and they compliment each other.

I just used them both (owl & wolf) w/ NOTB Ed (4 Reapers & 2 immunity)....they breezed thru skull quest Vault.

After I finish the Lord of lights,..... then I'll finish evolving the wickers.
Btw..... I'm not saying they're the greatest thing since sliced bread, I'm just saying, they are not to be underestimated.
Especially once fully awakened.

Bakura
09-20-2019, 07:13 PM
It would be good to get a note of exactly what it takes to awaken these characters.....

I could have sworn I took Awakening progression shots of the Wicker Wolf Evolved..... but no.
So, I just checked and the same exact resources (color being the only difference) are used to Awaken the Wicker toons as the ones needed to Awaken Raven Witch.
Resources needed from level 5 to 9, pictured below.
(I believe it's [possibly] the same as the LoL's too.)

R1ck
09-20-2019, 07:52 PM
Last 2 levels, as Bakura said only colors change.

Bakura
09-20-2019, 11:49 PM
Last 2 levels, as Bakura said only colors change.

Awesome..... mystery revealed.
Thanks!!!

Bakura
09-22-2019, 07:20 AM
Don't underestimate the little "woodland creatures!"
It took a little longer, but they did win. I ended up taking out the Owl and putting M. Crimean back in.
I gotta say, M. Shadow Wickerman Ed just flat out sucks! I really want to like him, looks cool, has a nice passive and can take Alchemy. I put a yellow T3 Cosmic on him..... he just blows hot air.

This pic is why Arena is a waste of time.
So Shadow Wicker Ed has a passive which grants immunity to Doom, yet the Owl got Doom. You might say Prisoner disabled Ed's passive, yet he has his infinite Perf. Immunity still on. Wtf?
Atleast I had Fortune talis on the Owl, the negs fell off. Ed's passive had immunity to Dark Ghost but the Wolf got it and died. Nearly every arena battle has efffed up sh!t like this.
I did win this battle and another w/ these guys.
They are set as my defense team (ala lone Eddie)... hit me up!

Ip4
09-22-2019, 04:36 PM
Ok i finished achievements with 2 magus Eddies and what character i need to see next?dont understand...

Bakura
09-22-2019, 08:13 PM
Ok i finished achievements with 2 magus Eddies and what character i need to see next?dont understand...
Run Raven's Altar 300x w/ Shadow Wicker man Ed, collect Wicker Wolf Evolved.
I'ts in your achievements.... you have to claim him..... he then shows up in your inventory.

On page 1 of this thread, I have screenshots of the achievements pertaining to this dungeon. Run 100x w/ Wolf, then collect owl, run 100x w/ owl then collect ox, then run 100x w/ ox.....lastly run 200x w/ an awakened to the max wicker toon to collect a mythical soul and mythical cosmic + ironite.
Good luck!

GotN
09-22-2019, 09:24 PM
Have to play this dungeon to get Shadow Wicker Man Eddie as I don‘t have him yet. Also I don’t have blue Crim Soldier or Celestial Talisman. Any Team/ Talisman recommendations?

Bakura
09-22-2019, 09:48 PM
Have to play this dungeon to get Shadow Wicker Man Eddie as I don‘t have him yet. Also I don’t have blue Crim Soldier or Celestial Talisman. Any Team/ Talisman recommendations?
Celestials are only valuable when enemy has certain buffs.
Singularities are better. They reduce 35% damage for team, steal all buffs from a random enemy every turn.

For this dungeon.... u can only use natural 4* toons of green/blue/red.... no gunners or assassins.

Talismans are mentioned on page 1.

Basically.... once u get Shadow W. man ed from achievements... he blocks doom from ferryman.
I used Alchemy/ cosmic on him.
I used vipers/cosmic on m. derby demon.
greed/warlords or cosmic on s. maclo bot.
You'll have to substitute for crimean. A powerfull multi hitter can work. Experiment w/the order you place them, it can make a huge difference.

If you don't kill Raven Witch within first couple of rounds, she can revive whole team, and get perf. heal shield. Then can wear down your team... kills Ed. Multi hitters who can get repetitive turns, play a huge factor..... hence the recommendation of crimean, greed and vipers.
Good luck!

GotN
09-22-2019, 10:04 PM
Thank you Bakura! Anybody any recommendations to replace Shadow Wicker Man Eddie and Mag Crimean I don’t have?

Bakura
09-22-2019, 10:42 PM
Dude,.... use Wicker Man ed 200 times, then you can get rewarded a " Shadow Wicker man Ed".... then use him to get the remaining achievement rewards.

If you're going to run the dungeon for evo shards, might as well get the bonus rewards.

GotN
09-22-2019, 10:54 PM
Dude,.... use Wicker Man ed 200 times, then you can get rewarded a " Shadow Wicker man Ed".... then use him to get the remaining achievement rewards.

If you're going to run the dungeon for evo shards, might as well get the bonus rewards.

It’s not the same enemies I have to go through with SW Eddie you posted at the beginning of this thread? Was pretty sure Wicker Man Eddie could not do this. That’s why I asked.

Muzzleloader
09-22-2019, 11:22 PM
I havent run the ravens dungeon yet. How many battles per key can you run?

infinite dreamer
09-23-2019, 12:45 AM
I havent run the ravens dungeon yet. How many battles per key can you run?

I wasn't really paying attention, but I think it was a few over 40 runs or so. If you have an extra shadow wickerman, you can throw a dupe in the passenger seat to speed up the achievement. Just fought your arena pumpkin "d". Nice work!

Muzzleloader
09-23-2019, 01:02 AM
They let you run a dupe to count for 2 per battle? That would be nice, I still have the frags for another s wickerman. You could complete the first mission in 21/2 keys.

infinite dreamer
09-23-2019, 01:22 AM
They let you run a dupe to count for 2 per battle? That would be nice, I still have the frags for another s wickerman. You could complete the first mission in 21/2 keys.

Yes, it worked for my shadow wickerman dupe. I actually finished the shadow achievement before the regular wickerman achievement.

Yup
09-23-2019, 02:44 AM
You don't HAVE to use Wickerman or Shadow wWicker man for the achievements.. I run it with Breeg.. .then just put Wickerman and Shadow Wickerman as ride-a-longs they count.

Bakura
09-23-2019, 07:25 AM
Yeah, I thought the difference between the word "use" and the word "play" was already understood. Like Yup said, you don't have to play the Wicker Eddies but you do need to use them, especially to get a Shadow Wickerman Ed and the other reward characters.
I originally used Benji Breeg, (had a Shadow W. Ed and reg. Wicker Ed in the back slots.) I switched Benji for Shadow Ed because of his immunity to doom for the team.
He's weak as hell though.... even with a T3 cosmic.

Natasmai
09-23-2019, 12:22 PM
Run Raven's Altar 300x w/ Shadow Wicker man Ed, collect Wicker Wolf Evolved.
I'ts in your achievements.... you have to claim him..... he then shows up in your inventory.

On page 1 of this thread, I have screenshots of the achievements pertaining to this dungeon. Run 100x w/ Wolf, then collect owl, run 100x w/ owl then collect ox, then run 100x w/ ox.....lastly run 200x w/ an awakened to the max wicker toon to collect a mythical soul and mythical cosmic + ironite.
Good luck!

Have you confirmed that the last Achievement requires level 11 (All red stars) on a wicker toon? Or is max just 5 purple stars?

infinite dreamer
09-23-2019, 01:35 PM
You don't HAVE to use Wickerman or Shadow wWicker man for the achievements.. I run it with Breeg.. .then just put Wickerman and Shadow Wickerman as ride-a-longs they count.

Correct, I was just pointing out that if you run 2 shadow wickermen and 1 wickerman Ed (as ride alongs), you can knock out the achievement quicker. Sometimes dungeon dupe runs don't count for achievements, this one it counted.

Bakura
09-23-2019, 10:38 PM
Have you confirmed that the last Achievement requires level 11 (All red stars) on a wicker toon? Or is max just 5 purple stars?
I haven't fully awakened any characters yet, but the achievement says "Maxed Awakened".... sounds like 11 to me.

Bakura
09-23-2019, 10:42 PM
Correct, I was just pointing out that if you run 2 shadow wickermen and 1 wickerman Ed (as ride alongs), you can knock out the achievement quicker. Sometimes dungeon dupe runs don't count for achievements, this one it counted.
That's cool that worked for you. I tried it on one key.... and it did not work. I had 2 Shadow Eddies.

But thanks for posting that on here.

Cefiar
09-24-2019, 02:44 AM
It's definitely that you need to get to Tier 11.

I've got 2 characters at Tier 10 and neither qualifies.

"These go to 11."

scott-5496
09-25-2019, 11:19 AM
It does work on T11 as I had a trooper with one. I dont have one yet but close on my WLOL.

The Bakura team works really well - not fully 100% but probably 99.5% or so! I sometimes get 1 defeat on a mege refill - not always so it is likely just some freak thing that can happen once in every 6-700 SoT. Getting decent drops of 3 star evo shards at the moment but really hoping they get some major increase in an upcoming event.

Actually been a but quiet on events this month which is fine for a change.

Natasmai
09-25-2019, 05:44 PM
I believe the achievement requires you to run Raven's altar with a fully awakened Wicker character, so an LOL would not count... Or did I read that wrong?

Also, for further info, I am now running the Wicker Owl for the next achievement. My team is :

Shadow Wicker Eddie -- Sustaining, Inspiration, Warlord (basically moved the talisman from Magus Crimean)
Wicker Wolf Evolved @ 7 or 8 -- Orbit
Wicker Owl Evolved @ 7 -- Alchemy, Cosmic
Sentinel Maclo -- Sustaining, Inspiration, Warlord

Time has lowered a bit again. Fast time is 1:16, average about 1:24.

I plan to swap the Maclo for the Ox when i get it, unless his talisman slots dont work out, then I may just drop Owl as I dont think Alchemy is really needed.

BAKURA: It would be useful for the future if the first page posts also listed recommended teams for each achievement progression. So people know who they can swap out for the wicker characters.

Great work, BTW!

Natasmai
09-25-2019, 06:10 PM
Also, does anyone even use these stupid Mimic talisman? Ive kept a few sets but im just selling them all now, they suck and they drop a lot in here. Wish they dropped more useful talismans.

Yup
09-25-2019, 06:53 PM
Mimics barely work at all... same for the Rider set.. seems they really never "kick in".

Bakura
10-01-2019, 02:20 AM
300 free ironite
https://tinyurl.com/yxsx8sv6

or enter this code:
WVX5A-47R83-7REQB

wipp
10-02-2019, 12:41 AM
Anyone else hesitate before opening a 2 hr dungon? 2 hrs is too much of commitment any time of the day for me. I tried the let it run wile i sleep technique. I either get a loss, inventory overload,or bad connection error.

AhabsHarpoon
10-02-2019, 12:54 AM
I tried to farm 3 star purple evo for my Witches to awken further to set it to run at bed time last niotgh on LOL X - used three mini refills and I got no one extra 3 star purple evo when I woke up, not 1! I did get colourlkess 3 star btu dont need them at all! My daughter did the same but went for LoL IX and got over 20. Is anyone else getting this issue? I am running LOL IX just now to do that event goal to see if I get any luck there...maybe LOL keys replaced LOL X evo loot?

I know this response is super behind, but did you ever come up with a theory for this, Scott? I too am struggling with the piss poor drops of 3 star evo shards for LOL awakening...

Bakura
10-02-2019, 07:16 AM
Grind this Raven's Altar Dungeon OR buy the $30 pack that gives 100 of each color..... for 3* colored evo shards.
That's the best options.
LoL 10 sux.... hardly drops any.
This awaken thing takes way too much time and resources.
I did 3 Ravens and 1 LoL keys yesterday, that's freaking 8 hours..... good thing I have no friends who call me.

edsel
10-02-2019, 12:17 PM
Grind this Raven's Altar Dungeon OR buy the $30 pack that gives 100 of each color....
Or not. The $30 pack is no longer available:(
So maybe they can make class specific awakening packs with 450 colored 3 star bricks? Super Mega Ultimate $99 pack with shit-ton of everything? Buyer ready

Bakura
10-03-2019, 02:01 AM
I know this response is super behind, but did you ever come up with a theory for this, Scott? I too am struggling with the piss poor drops of 3 star evo shards for LOL awakening...
I saw that post. I grinded lol lvl9.... didn't notice a difference.

Or not. The $30 pack is no longer available:(
So maybe they can make class specific awakening packs with 450 colored 3 star bricks? Super Mega Ultimate $99 pack with shit-ton of everything? Buyer ready
Yeah, a LOL instant Max Pak..... it would never happen. Even if Navigator Frog could make big bucks on it, they wouldn't...... they want to see us suffer!
Suffer- lack of phone use (busy grinding)
Suffer- loss of time (dragging out the game dripping out rewards in hundreds of runs instead of getting to the point.)
Suffer- loss of peace and quality of life, by frustrating us w/ constant problems and having to monitor the grinds, stressing us out..... all for measly rewards to inch our way to success for a toon to most likely be a bench warmer.

Even if they did make such a pak, they would only include 1 Skill Shard. They don't want you to have an unfair advantage by giving u more than that.

Remember when the regular talisman evo paks didn't give enough runes to evolve to lvl 50?

Stormseye
10-07-2019, 11:10 PM
Just started using a new team to farm Raven's so I can get the other characters.

Striker Eddie (Sentinel) - Primordial
Wickerman Eddie (in the backseat)
Sentinel Troll - Greed/Inspiration
Sentinel Onyx Son - Singularity
Warrior Hierophant - Celestial/Cosmic

Best time 1:01 average time 1:15.

scott-5496
10-08-2019, 10:17 AM
I was using the basic team that Bakura recommended, then simply removed one of them and replaced with the new awaken character that you just won - no issues at all and my times are averaging around a minute - sometimes more when you swap in the newer character you have just won from the dungeon all of them work well. So once I got the warrior I took out SACLO and replaced him and so on to the end when you go for the awaken upgrade material - most times average around the minute to minute 20 for me. I was able to get all three new characters up to 2 purple stars each as I had the materials for them - they are decent with good skills that only get better once they are awakened further (well by the looks of it).

Has anyone maxed any of the raven characters yet? probably not as we all focus on the LOLs and others! I have to say I like them - they look cool and work well together - especially with the Magus in the team as 'she' gives the other two extra buffs through granting of Soul Protect/Ghost. They wont break PVP at all but never the less they are quite a cool looking team with decent skills for 4 stars.

Bakura
10-08-2019, 01:56 PM
Has anyone maxed any of the raven characters yet? probably not as we all focus on the LOLs and others! I have to say I like them - they look cool and work well together -
You are so right. They are a cool bonus. And yes, working on Awakening LoL's is the focus. I recently grinded 3 lol keys, still couldn't get enough resources to awaken any of the toons pictured below to evolve 1 level. Most awakening stuff isn't dropping so u gotta get the paks from the specials store. I think the few resources in the paks w/ the high frag cost, is just ridiculous. As u can see I'm low on ironite ( wallet is empty too).... so now we play the waiting game. Btw, I grinded Raven's Altar enough, all of them have enough colored bricks.

Natasmai
10-08-2019, 03:05 PM
I have max awakened the Green one and finished the raven final achievement. It hits like a truck, but not a game breaker. solid toon.

think I would have rather maxed the blue or red, but green was the toon i had materials for and also green is the only LOL I dont have, so it was fine.

URock
10-08-2019, 04:47 PM
How many 3* colored evo shards are dropping per run? Only 1?

Natasmai
10-08-2019, 05:48 PM
i see at least 2 per run, almost always different colors

Obviously my choke point is assassin and gunner. I had literally over 1000 of the red/blue/green from all the LOL grinds of the past, but not so much on assassin and gunner. and of course I have 2 gunner and 3 assassin toons to do...

Bakura
10-08-2019, 06:07 PM
How many 3* colored evo shards are dropping per run? Only 1?
It seems like purple & yellow are rarest .... maybe 4 to 8 per key.... Red/Gr/Blue more like 9- 15 per key.

Muzzleloader
10-08-2019, 08:21 PM
Stormseye, your team worked great. I ran the raven dungeon for the first time, no losses, no need to babysit.

Cefiar
10-12-2019, 05:23 AM
I too found Stormseye's team great.

But once I got Wicker Wolf evolved, I was wondering who to replace with what.

So far I've got:

Shadow Wicker Man Ed - Alchemy/Cosmic
... or ...
Sentinel Striker Eddie - Primordial
... and ...
Magus Crimean Soldier - Sustaining/Inspiration/Purple/Cosmic
Wicker Wolf Evolved - Vipers/Cosmic

I've used both eddies and they seem to work. I stuck to Shadow Wicker Man for the moment, as I think Alchemy might be slightly better in this setup.

This combo really chews through the enemies defences reliably, with Sentinel Onyx Son doing a lot of the work clearing beneficial effects off the enemy. Suspect I'll swap out Magus Crimean Soldier next, transferring the Inspiration talismans over to the next toon.

Cefiar
10-12-2019, 07:20 AM
Now using:

Found this team slightly faster and more robust than the one above.

To be clear: I didn't lose any battles with the previous team, but it came much closer than with this one.

Cefiar
10-12-2019, 11:21 PM
So got Wicker Owl Evolved, so swapped out the Sentinel Onyx Son.

Now using:

Wicker Owl Evolved - Singularity

Getting about ~45-46 runs in 2 hrs with this setup.

Suspect that I'll be able to swap out Sentinel Troll for the Wicker Ox Evolved, probably keeping the same talismans.

Muzzleloader
10-13-2019, 12:12 AM
I used soccer Ed instead of wickerman or shadow wickerman, never came close to dying averaged about 1:30 per run.

Bakura
10-13-2019, 02:09 AM
I used soccer Ed instead of wickerman or shadow wickerman, never came close to dying averaged about 1:30 per run.

I can't say I remember Ferryman inflicting Doom in that dungeon.... even when not using Shadow Wickerman Ed.... maybe they turned that part off.

I'm guessing he was never a problem for you considering your win %.

Cefiar
10-13-2019, 05:27 AM
So earned Wicker Ox Evolved and have replaced Sentinel Troll with him, same talismans.

Wicker Ox Evolved - Greed/Inspiration
Wicker Owl Evolved - Singularity

No probs so far.

FWIW: The reason I'm persisting with Shadow Wickerman Ed and Alchemy is Invincibility on the first turn. Almost without fail, on the last round, the enemy team goes first, and Wicker Witch fires off her Fury. No issue at all for Shadow Wickerman Ed & Alchemy. With Soccer Ed, this doesn't directly kill any toons, but it definitely drops the team down a bit. About 1 in 4 games, before the end of that first turn of the last battle, at least one of my toons is ghosted, sometimes two. While this isn't necessarily the end of things, I've seen it collapse from there depending on whom gets ghosted (esp if the ghost is removed and they then die).

Muzzleloader
10-13-2019, 05:51 PM
Bakura, the wave with ferryman gets wiped on the first turn about 50% of the time. The second go around they are all dead. Ferryman was never an issue.

I used the team red hiero, soccer ed, green troll and green onyx. I havent had time to play since t earned the first evolved wicker.

I ran about 55 battles per key with the above setup.

R1ck
10-14-2019, 06:20 PM
Just started using a new team to farm Raven's so I can get the other characters.

Once finished getting the new toons started using a team based on Stormseyes.

Any soccer Eddie - Primordials
Sentinel Maclo - Sustaining, Warlord, inspiration
S. Onix son - Singularity
Magus Shardborn - Alchemy, any more (don't have celestial)

Best time 1:05 average 1:20

Seems to be the best place to get 3* colored Evo shards, and get additional rewards.

Yup
10-14-2019, 06:36 PM
I REALLY didn't want to move high powered talismans around to 3 star characters..... so.....

What I found was needed was S Hierophant and it's passive ability to grant Endure for 2 turns at the battle start.
Once he's in place.. the Raven Witch at the end isn't such an issue. That combined with WUR ensures when she uses her fury as the first shot.. it doesn't kill the team.

W Heirophant (Gate/Warp)
Soccer Ed (Any of them) - W with Primordial / S with Light-bringer / M with Radiant+Cosmic+RandomGreen
W Undead Rescuer (Steel/Health)
S Hierophant (Radiant/Ruin or Frontier/Cosmic -- I've got 2 and they both work, it's the passive that helps)

Using W Soccer Ed with Primordials does run it the fastest.

Yup
10-21-2019, 03:57 AM
Well, this dungeon is consistent I'll give it that....

CRASH first run after buying key.. every time...

CRASH.. every 8 runs on autoplay.. I've checked the achievements tab after every crash and it's like clockwork...

I moved talismans around just to finish these achievements.. notably, put Celestials on M Onyx Son....

S Onyx Son
W Soccer Ed
[whatever --- currently evolved wicker wolf]
M Onyx Son

I will say there was one great aspect.. Shadow Wickerman.. I already had him from the earlier event.. using him as a ride-along for the initial 200 runs meant that 300 run achievement was also chewed away at.. once I picked him up a second time after 200 runs I put BOTH Shadow Wickermans I had in the ride-along seat.. they both counted, so that last 100 runs to get the wicker wolf was really only 50 runs.

Ip4
10-22-2019, 06:36 PM
I sold more than 150 "totem " item for final upgrade isle characters and didn't receive gold but i see in that moment 80 milion gold...

SinGularity-8786
10-26-2019, 10:12 AM
Have there been significant game changes relevant to raven's altar?
Started a run today with my team that worked well for some hundred runs before.
Today i got 5 !!! defeats in a row at the beginning followed by 2 draws and another defeat in the first 10 runs...

Bakura
10-26-2019, 01:14 PM
Have there been significant game changes relevant to raven's altar?
Started a run today with my team that worked well for some hundred runs before.
Today i got 5 !!! defeats in a row at the beginning followed by 2 draws and another defeat in the first 10 runs...
I have not run this dungeon in over a month, due to the fact of so many other events.
Who knows if they changed anything. It was actually the only major dungeon that ran as it should.
In the past, when I noticed a weird pattern of multiple Defeats in a row, I just quit the game, rebooted and started new, it actually got it back to normal.
I know that sounds obvious, but I'm just relaying what I experienced.

I hope in fixing other issues, that they didn't create new ones in this dungeon.

Thanks for letting us know. We will approach w/ caution.

Good Luck! ..... my fellow Clansman.
💀🎃👻

Muzzleloader
10-31-2019, 07:49 PM
I cant find where it was posted, but how many wicker awakening shards are needed per toon?

raka71
11-02-2019, 08:30 AM
I cant find where it was posted, but how many wicker awakening shards are needed per toon?

I think it takes three. the last tier of wicker wolf shows me 3. For magus and sentinel I don't know

Bakura
11-02-2019, 02:59 PM
I think it takes three. the last tier of wicker wolf shows me 3. For magus and sentinel I don't know
Yeah, I agree. They all take the same, 3 on the final awakening level.

They drop in great abundance. I wish the final stage awakening "Box" shards for LoL dropped as plentiful in the LoL dungeons as these wicker shards do in this one.

Muzzleloader
11-02-2019, 03:19 PM
I earned around 100 of those. Since they are relatively worthless they are easy to acquire.

rags-6094
11-08-2019, 08:06 PM
I think it’s been a little while since anyone posted in the Raven’s Alter, has anybody got a decent team to use where you don’t end up with defeats every now and then?
I still have 100 to go with Wickerman Eddie and 200 to go with Shadow Wickerman Eddie.

I’m currently using Benjamin Breeg Eddie Eternal, Sentinel Maclo with Greed/Warlord, Magis Werewolf Frontier/Cosmic Echo and the new Sentinel Ingami Dog Spirit with Yin and Yang Talisman, about a 60% success rate....
I was doing to give a few of the older ideas in this thread a shot but they don’t include many of the updated characters is anybody out there still having a crack at this?

Muzzleloader
11-08-2019, 08:34 PM
I used soccer ed with primordials, green troll with greed/inspiration, green onyx with singularity, I forget the last toon.

I never lost and averaged 50+ battles per key.

Yup
11-08-2019, 08:47 PM
Without celestials, it took a bit of babysitting.

W Soccer Ed (Primordials)
M Onyx Son
S Onyx Son
whatever wicker character I needed to run.

This team worked well, I just had to tap Shadow Wickerman.. and then the Raven Witch during autoplay. Or deal with a loss every 5 or 10 runs. Other than the Primordials talisman setups didn't really matter that much. I did try S Soccer Ed with Lightbrinters.. M Soccer Ed with Angel/Dominance.. etc.. Primordials worked the best.

Putting Endure on M Onyx can help a bit so he's alive to grant his shield to everyone - or using S Hierophant instead (passive grants Endure to all). Once I got Celestials I put them on M Onyx Son I didn't need to babysit or tap any longer. It auto-played just fine with Celestials in place.

I did run a few with M Werewolf (Frontier/Cosmic) rather than S Onyx Son which did work, just not as fast as S Onyx due to the multi/single hitter thing.

Tip... for the "max awakened" challenge.... if you can... use more than 1 max awakened Wicker character at a time.... each single run will count more than once. Save a couple hundred SOT at least. I put off completing this challenge until I had 2 max awakened.

---------------

Truth is I've been moving Celestials around A LOT... currently sitting on G Bomber Boy for running the Airstrip dungeon. The only special dungeon they don't really seem to be a lot of help in is the Gangland dungeon. I mean, they'll help, but they aren't critical for auto-play.

seneuk
11-17-2019, 02:40 PM
Thank you
The best solution without Maclo the green robot

seneuk
11-17-2019, 02:41 PM

Thank you
The best solution without Maclo the green robot

DeathDealer-5301
12-09-2019, 10:35 PM
I'll be finishing up the Shadow Wicker Man runs in a couple hours. So for the next rounds I need to FULLY awaken those new toons? No idea how much material I have for that, but I'm sure it's not going to make me happy when I find out.

Muzzleloader
12-09-2019, 10:43 PM
Deathdealer, do you already have the three awakenable toons? It doesnt sound like it if you are only finishing the wickerman part. They dont need to be awakened except for the stretch goals.

DeathDealer-5301
12-09-2019, 10:53 PM
Deathdealer, do you already have the three awakenable toons? It doesnt sound like it if you are only finishing the wickerman part. They dont need to be awakened except for the stretch goals.

Ok, I'm getting my first awakenable in a few hours. so I just run the next series with that one, but it doesn't have to be fully awakened it sounds like. Thanks.

Bakura
12-10-2019, 12:43 AM
Ok, I'm getting my first awakenable in a few hours. so I just run the next series with that one, but it doesn't have to be fully awakened it sounds like. Thanks.
The pics of the challenges are on page 1 of this thread.
The Wicker Evolved Wolf is the first one you get. He does not have to be Awakened, but you then use him to achieve the Wicker Evolved Owl, then use Owl to achieve the Wicker Evolved Ox.
Then for the stretch goal you can use anyone of the 3 Maxed Awakened.

They all are pretty decent. If you Awaken them at least a level or 2 or 3, they come in handy for Gauntlet.
I use Wolf w/ Vipers & cosmic, and Owl w/ Alchemy & Cosmic in the Daily dungeons.

The awakening costs and requirements are the same as the LoL's (except final stage requires the Wicker Awakening shards,) and you can find the current requirements for each stage pictured here:
https://forum.ironmaidenlegacy.com/showthread.php?12302-LoL-Dungeon-(X-XV)-Pics-Rewards-Strategy-Teams-Achievements/page18

Good Luck!

Bakura
12-13-2019, 04:02 PM
Free 150 Ironite

Click this link:
https://noddingfrog.us12.list-manage.com/track/click?u=635945d8cbe0d097f94d3de10&id=7478852cb7&e=5fc9441729

OR

Enter this code:
38URJ-4EGXR-NBQCB

Merry Christmas
from Navigator Games/Nodding Frog!

URock
12-26-2019, 08:24 PM
How many blue 3* shards are dropping in this dungeon in 2h per key?

Muzzleloader
12-26-2019, 08:29 PM
Usually about 15-20, the same as all the other colors.

Beddie
12-31-2019, 01:24 PM
What talismans are on Shadow Eddie and Raven Witch?

Muzzleloader
12-31-2019, 04:01 PM
Soccer ed fury really helps with the golden buffs on raven witch on the last wave. Perfect health and ghost can be a pain.

Bakura
12-31-2019, 04:18 PM
What talismans are on Shadow Eddie and Raven Witch?
Ok, I originally misunderstood the question, so I deleted my post, but this may help.

This screenshot shows "enemy" Shadow Ed has Avenger(Revenge) & Power talis.

The Witch seems to get Invisibility and Critical hit chance, so I'm thinking Shadow talis.

Caesar815
01-07-2020, 08:42 PM
I actually dunno, if anybody has already posted the following team because there are so many posts within this thread in the meanwhile.

After using bakuras team about 100 times (but with a slightly change), I recognized that not having shadow-wickerEd and using wickerEd instead caused about 10% losses in autoplay because of the missing shadow’s passive. So I tried to figure out what to do against the permanent burning effects and other debuffs especially in the boss wave.
I used Ragna instead of Maclo because of her passive. Didn’t work out either and I also changed wickerEd to Bregg for is fury to revive. I lost more than before - nearly every fight.
As I got S.Hierophant I tried him wearing Banners (Onslaught+Sustaining). No more losses. Ok, one run can take 3 min. but it’s totally safe. Just 60 more runs and I’ll get shadow-wickerEd. So it’s about 49 runs per key. Than I change back to bakuras Orginal team. Thx buddy 🤘🏻.

So this is my actual team:
- wickerEd (celestials+cosmic)
- M.Crimean (sustaining+inspiration+warlord)
- S.Hiero (banners+sustaining)
- M.DerbyD (vipers+cosmic)

Beddie
01-07-2020, 08:46 PM
Thanks Bakura

Bakura
01-08-2020, 02:33 AM
I actually dunno, if anybody has already posted the following team because there are so many posts within this thread in the meanwhile.

After using bakuras team about 100 times (but with a slightly change), I recognized that not having shadow-wickerEd and using wickerEd instead caused about 10% losses in autoplay because of the missing shadow’s passive. So I tried to figure out what to do against the permanent burning effects and other debuffs especially in the boss wave.
I used Ragna instead of Maclo because of her passive. Didn’t work out either and I also changed wickerEd to Bregg for is fury to revive. I lost more than before - nearly every fight.
As I got S.Hierophant I tried him wearing Banners (Onslaught+Sustaining). No more losses. Ok, one run can take 3 min. but it’s totally safe. Just 60 more runs and I’ll get shadow-wickerEd. So it’s about 49 runs per key. Than I change back to bakuras Orginal team. Thx buddy 🤘🏻.

So this is my actual team:
- wickerEd (celestials+cosmic)
- M.Crimean (sustaining+inspiration+warlord)
- S.Hiero (banners+sustaining)
- M.DerbyD (vipers+cosmic)
Some of the pics are old.

Somewhere in this thread are more updated team suggestions.
I already got the Wicker Evolved toons, so suggestions may differ according to your goals.

Soccer/Football Ed works best!
M. Crimean- inspiration/sustain/cosmic/purple
S. Maclo bot- greed/cosmic/purple
M. Derby Demon-Vipers/cosmic

This should work. I normally use the Wicker Evolved Wolf & Owl instead of Maclo & Derby.

The Football Ed is the key.

Good Luck Trooper!

Btw,...Thanks for the B-day post!

Bakura
01-14-2020, 09:47 PM
Here's a list for the awakening requirements for current & upcoming "Awakenable" characters.

Thanks Durandal!

(on mobile, press and hold image for the option to download)

Puntwothree
01-21-2020, 11:59 PM
First! ... to reply to this thread since the debut of Ragnarock Tailman Sets.

It's here, ladies and gentlemen. Boys and girls. Grandchildren and grandpas: the next status-quo-breaking, meta-defining power-trip. Like Forge before it, I will be looking for ways to work Ragnarock into my Arena, Gauntlet, and Story teams. Because the truth is, no single Toon is required to succeed in any aspect of Legacy of the Beast. Talis are everything, and every Toon with Red slots just became a lot more relevant.

Or at least, Ragnarock wrecks Raven's Alter.

B.R. (Before Ragnarock)... and Before Shadow Wicker Man Eddie... and before I sent in a Sticky and the actually pretty responsive and great customer service team here fixed Jacob, Ghost of for me, I was struggling to clear 2min with a Marco-less team. Shadow Wicker Man himself was giving me trouble (doom, I wasn't killing him fast enough), so I had to resort to Pyro Soldier with a Trooper set so I wouldn't get burned (pun intended). I could mostly auto at that point, with my average run time a bit above the 2min mark and some losses and draws thrown in when I wasn't babysitting. Not Ideal!

Shadow Wicker Man immediately stopped my losses. I was using Ghost of Christmas Giving with Warlords instead of Inspiration Tailismen (... which I thought was pretty clever, thank you...), and had to throw in a Blocker to make sure Raven Witch didn't wipe me (I don't have Orbits), but and then with the addition of a fixed Jacob I could auto without loses in an average time of just under 1:30 (1:05 fast). That's still not quite boast-worthy.

(The way I set up Jacob I thought was very clever, though. So I'll tell you: if you use him on Auto, you've got to set Blight. His Power ability is useless for damage and chaining attacks. But Blight/Warlord/Sustaining is a magical thing.)

A.R. (After Ragnarock), my blocker unit became obsolete. And so did Ghost of Christmas Giving, though I kept him in my team. Ragnarock alleviates the need to run Inspiration effects... because Raven Witch never gets Ghosty. And it plays defense. I still found an Alchemy set useful, because I want Perfect Corruption cleared before I try to make Warlords work. But... I ran 75 runs on one key, I checked my e-mail and renewed some items from the library in the middle, and I wasted some key time playing around with my units. The team I used wasn't even optimized.

In summary:

B.R. (optimized team, all Talisman and Characters participating in/ensuring the win): Best 1:05, Average ~1:30-1:40

A.R. (not-optimized): Best: 46 seconds, Average < 1min. (57-59 seconds)

My team was as follows:

Jacob (Warlord/Blight/Sustaining)
Shadow Wicker Man Ed (Alchemy/Cosmic)
Ghost of Christmas Giving*
Wicker Wolf Evolved (Ragnarock/Cosmic)

*Talis Not Relevant, b/c Ghost does not participate in battle in any of the fastest runs.

As you can see, all you need to complete Raven's Alter at this juncture is a hard-hitting Multi-Target Damager and a Ragnarock set. If you make your Multi-Target Damager your Eddie, or make better use of the Ghost spot (with units and/or Talis), I'm 100% positive you can improve upon my numbers. I'm willing to wager 100 runs on 1 key is not out of the question with a truly optimized team, a good connection, and no interruptions (1min average after restart would get you to 120, right?).

Good luck.

Muzzleloader
01-22-2020, 12:11 AM
The time doesnt include loading time, reward drops and any lags.

Puntwothree
01-22-2020, 04:41 AM
Right. That’s why I qualified my statement three times.

2Hrs is 120Mins. If I really thought you could dodge the reward, load, and lag, I would have guesstimated a number > 120 with an average runtime < 1 min. So, the load counts down from 3. The lag “with a good connection” could be similar. The rewards come and go pretty fast. Altogether, if you’re lucky, you might be looking at ten seconds or so.

I’ve already done 75 runs on one key, with distractions and a team that was not 100% thought out. I maintain if one improved on my methods and hit my low runtime as an average, one could hit 100 runs (i.e., a whole achievement) with just one key.

Update: Played this dungeon again without Ghost of Christmas Giving, and I think I outsmarted myself. I thought Ghost didn't matter (because he didn't participate in battle and his Talis lent nothing to the team). I forgot about his passive.

It's a small point, but disallowing Power and Fury skills in the first round of battle stops some extra-turn taking and opponent animation. These things did nothing to slow me down... except slow me down, watching them happen.

I plugged S. Onyx Son into Ghost's spot, switched Celestials over to Shadow Wicker Man, and put Alchemy on Son. Then I figured out that my Characters never get Perfect Corruption (because damage isn't dealt?) with Celestials, so Alchemy was redundant. No matter, because my plan was to sub Wicker Owl Evolved in for Onyx Son when I got him (with the dungeon running).

It turns out, even though Onyx Son amps magic and grants magic penetration, my Jacob, Ghost of didn't really need to be amped. So Onyx Son and Owl were about equally effective. Here was my new schema:

Shadow Wicker Man (Celestial, Cosmic)
Ghost of Jacob Marley (Blight, Warlord, T3 Purple Ascension, Random Purple)
Onyx Son/Owl (Alchemy)
Wicker Wolf Evolved (Ragnarock)

With this team, I was possibly more consistent than with Ghost, but my average and fastest times dipped a bit. My fastest (that I noticed, I didn't watch every run) dropped to 48 sec. and my average to about 1:01-1:03. With a bit of watching, interruption, and evolving and re-equipping Talis (Son to Owl, to keep achievements rolling), I once again managed (exactly... I can't make this sh*t up) 75 runs.

There is room for improvement! Celestials are straight better than Alchemy if you plan to win in one turn, leaving one of my units redundant. Celestials could go on a support unit (position 3 or 4) to make room for a different Eddie. An Eddie wearing Blights could be your hammer (instead of Ghost), reducing the average number of actions your side would need to take in order to get the victory. And Ghost of Christmas Giving could even sub back in as support (position #2?), possibly also wearing blights... although his Power Ability is useful... in order to cut down a second or two or three in rounds 3 and 5 when your opponent attacks first. I considered that in addition to Onyx Son wearing Celestial, you could use W. Werewolf wearing Ragnarock if your team needs just a little extra punch.

BUT... having said all of that ^^, I'm less confident than I was before that 100 runs could be achieved on one Key. I'll have to keep experimenting.

Caesar815
02-09-2020, 06:52 PM
I’m now using:
- Football Ed (Valhalla & cosmic)
- max. evolved ww (Ragnaroks & cosmic)
- derby demon (vipers & cosmic)
- m mino (Starfire)

Auto 100%, avg. 50 secs, best: 42 secs ✅
🤘🏻

Azagthor
02-21-2020, 01:05 PM
As part of the current event, I finally popped my first Raven's Altar key. Despite having read through all of this, it was still more difficult than I was expecting from a 4* dungeon. Surprised but how much HP some of the enemies had been given. Thankfully still managed some reasonable times though, and didn't have any defeats (although came clsoe as I'd forgoten to give my Eddie a cosmic for the first 20 runs!). The Raven Witch herself was the most inconsistent wave, could easily add almost 30s to some of the runs.

This team has an average 1:10 run time:
Green Soccer Eddie - Valhalla/Future Cosmic
Red Ghost - Forge/Cosmic (high damage stats)
Green Spirit Dog - Starfires
Red Shinobi - Ragnarok/Shinobi Cosmic

Was nice to discover the Shadow Wickerman counted as a boss too, so we didn't need to worry about having to kill the Ferryman too.

Bakura
02-21-2020, 02:04 PM
Free Ironite - 150

Use this code:

TFF53-8PXK2-PWUA2

ritchbe
02-21-2020, 04:46 PM
Free Ironite - 150

Use this code:

TFF53-8PXK2-PWUA2

I've found a new bug: Bakura Jomviking endless free ironite posting on the forums- once he starts a task, he makes sure it gets done!

:)

Thanks for caring!

Bakura
02-21-2020, 06:06 PM
I've found a new bug: Bakura Jomviking endless free ironite posting on the forums- once he starts a task, he makes sure it gets done!

:)

Thanks for caring!
Hahaha.... no prob.

I appreciate everyone who posts in my dungeon threads, so I try to make sure no one misses a great gift like FREE IRONITE.

Me posting in all these threads is like Paul Revere riding through the town ringing a bell warning the people... "Free ironite is coming, free ironite is coming!"

URock
03-01-2020, 07:45 AM
For the achievement ALL wicker-toons must be maxed evolved, right?
"200 times with every max evolved wicker-toon"

Ip4
03-01-2020, 07:59 AM
Is green soccer Eddie better than Magus wicker Eddie?

Yup
03-01-2020, 08:59 AM

Yes, But UNLIKE the other dungeons, If you run more than one max awakened wicker character in this dungeon that achievement counts EACH awakened character.

I ran each to get the character associated, then waited to awaken them all.. then ran that last one.. which only took 1/3 the runs using multiple awakened wicker characters.

Note 2 Max Awakened Lucifers do NOT register twice for his (cosmic dungeon) achievement... so, I haven't bothered trying others, Like Lilith for the cosmic dungeon. I haven't tried 2 Lucifers in the Samurai dungeon yet... And all this maybe because it's the same character so it doesn't see it as 2 runs.

----------------

I've adjusted recently....

Ghost of Xmas Giving (Tranquility/Sustaining/Warlord)
Phantom Ed (Starfire)
Wickerman - 4 purple stars (Ragnarok/Cosmic Def +15%)
W Onyx Son (Viper/Cosmic Echo)

Averaging around 1min runs. Max time was about 1:30 I think. Best 54 sec

Playing with the slot holding the Ghost... Tried M Werewolf and S Onyx.. same relative times.. so it's just a matter of finding that 4th character/talisman set that speeds things up a tad more.

(and yes, still crashes every 3-5 runs)

Brickster
03-01-2020, 11:18 AM
S Football Eddie - Valhalla
Max Wicker Wolf Evolved - Ragnarok
Max Wicker Man - Viper
S Spirit Dog - Starfire

Average ~55s

scott-5496
03-01-2020, 02:53 PM
I am using:
Mexico Eddie (Valhalla and Cosmic)
Maxed Wicker Wolf (Ragnarock and Cosmic)
Near Maxed Wickerman (Viper and Cosmic)
Magus Mino (Starfire)

Cant remember which cosmic I used but both were high attack and has special - defo one is Echo and I think one is Immunity...Mexico is likely HP/atk/mag.

Best is 34 seconds and averaging around 45-50 I think) - got 78 runs for first key but I did do a few swaps in and out on that at the beginning so maybe over 80 runs would be about right. I did have the other Wicker dudes in their to start and then tried Magus Wolf and a Ghost but went back to this one as it seemed to be fastest and gave me that fastest run too.

Onto 2nd key now and will see how that goes uninterrupted.

Cheers

Bartman9999
03-01-2020, 03:11 PM
Are runs counting OK your you guys??

I've used a key, around 800 SoT, averaging 1'20'' runs, and the achievements only show 20 runs completed.
I guess this is a bug, be alert.

Mateja
03-01-2020, 07:24 PM
Are runs counting OK your you guys??

I've used a key, around 800 SoT, averaging 1'20'' runs, and the achievements only show 20 runs completed.
I guess this is a bug, be alert.

It's a repeatable achievement. Check the little number in the upper right corner, if it's staying at 0 you're getting a bug. Odds are that everything is fine.

Bakura
03-01-2020, 09:11 PM

Yes, But UNLIKE the other dungeons, If you run more than one max awakened wicker character in this dungeon that achievement counts EACH awakened character.

(and yes, still crashes every 3-5 runs)

What are you guys talking about?
On Android it says "any" not "every."

But yes, if you use multiple Maxed toons it should count as multiple runs per run.

Yesterday I did all the Gangland achievements. What should have been 500 runs total, was actually 250 because I used 2 gangland Eds, at least for half of it.

My current Raven's Alter grind team is:

100% Wins... full health.
Best time: 0:49
Avg. 1:05

>Soccer Ed- Inspiration/Sacred/Green/Cosmic w/special
>Wickerman lvl. 7- Ragnarok/Cosmic
>Wicker Wolf Evolved lvl. 8- Vipers/Cosmic
>Wicker Owl Evolved lvl. 8- Alchemy/Cosmic

I used W. Ghost and had nearly identical average times, but the fastest was w/ the above team.

Also, no crashing on Android.

I imagine the Grimoir frags will be rewarded in other challenges later this month, cuz grinding this dungeon for frags is NOT cheap on ironite.

Yup
03-01-2020, 09:36 PM
Bakura.. using 2 Maxed Lucifers doesn't count as 2 for his achievements I've tried..

edsel
03-01-2020, 09:46 PM
Bakura.. using 2 Maxed Lucifers doesn't count as 2 for his achievements I've tried..

Yup congrats on top Gauntlet this run, I am stuck at battle 102. Looks like Jomsvikings takes the prize AGAIN

Cefiar
03-01-2020, 09:47 PM
Sentinel Football Eddie - Primordials
Wicker Owl Evolved (Max'd) - Gravity, Avenger, Cosmic
Wicker Wolf Evolved (Max'd) - Ragnarok, Cosmic
Wicker Ox Evolved (Max'd) - Impulse

My fastest is 35s (Max'd relics). Someone else who is using it said they've gotten 28s.

Yup
03-01-2020, 10:10 PM
Yup congrats on top Gauntlet this run, I am stuck at battle 102. Looks like Jomsvikings takes the prize AGAIN

Thanks. I had a shit-ton of losses in SS against that ONl team with Dark Clairvoyant.. but not a single loss in 3 rounds of SSS. I got VERY lucky. I'm honestly not sure how I got past that Thor battle :)

Bakura
03-01-2020, 10:56 PM

Ah..... good to know.
I guess like anything in this game, there's really no definite consistency.

This was my "bouncer" team for SSS.

Congratulations fellow JomsViking... Yup!
Gauntlet Winner! ... and proud owner of the NEW Mercenary toon.
Congrats to clansman Edsel for 4th!

Yup
03-01-2020, 11:22 PM
Premature :) There's still 40 minutes :) Chicken.. hatch.. y'know....

Bakura
03-02-2020, 12:29 AM
Premature :) There's still 40 minutes :) Chicken.. hatch.. y'know....

The prophecy came true!

Check it out:
https://forum.ironmaidenlegacy.com/showthread.php?13085-Gauntlet-Season-Six-Win-Battles-in-the-Gauntlet-to-earn-Mercenary-Fragments!/page5

Giving you guys a shout out in the Gauntlet thread!

Thanks for representing guys!

Tengu316
03-03-2020, 07:45 PM
Is there a team that can clear this WITHOUT wolf, owl, wickerman? Those, of course, are the ones I'm missing cuz I can't seem to clear this bloody altar! :( I spent three keys yesterday trying to come up with something but I keep getting my heart torn out. I started with the line-up in the cheat sheet, and some of the line-ups in this thread, but no luck.

Any help, mates, would be GREATLY appreciated!

Fudjo
03-03-2020, 08:24 PM
Is there a team that can clear this WITHOUT wolf, owl, wickerman? Those, of course, are the ones I'm missing cuz I can't seem to clear this bloody altar! :( I spent three keys yesterday trying to come up with something but I keep getting my heart torn out. I started with the line-up in the cheat sheet, and some of the line-ups in this thread, but no luck.

Here are a couple of standard teams used to earn the Achievements:

Football Eddie (Sentinel) - Primordial
Wickerman Eddie (backseat)
Shadow Wickerman Eddie (backseat)

Magus Derby Demon - Vipers/Cosmic

Yup
03-03-2020, 08:35 PM
Tengu, What talismans do you have on hand? That makes more of a difference than specific characters. Having sets like Celestial, Ragnarok, Starfire, Alchemy, Redemption will help a great deal.

Tengu316
03-03-2020, 08:39 PM
@Yup, I've got all of those, thankfully. Also things like Eternity, Eclipse, Brave, and Frontier but don't have the latest from the last couple of weeks (the Norse-based ones).

Yup
03-03-2020, 08:58 PM
Okay.. you can....

Any football Eddie... seriously any of them.. and Put Primordials on him if you have those, or lightbringer
Any character capable of wearing Ragnaroks
Any character capable of wearing Starfires
Any character that heals the team (or has sustaining talismans for a multi-target hitter) [xmas ghost of giving is good here] or any character that can wear vipers if you have those

Other things to look for, if given a choice pick characters that heal or grant buffs like Endure or immortality by default - i.e. the S Hierophant if possible. And choose characters that are multi-hitters as opposed to single-hitters if possible.

You CAN run this with only Onyx Sons and practically any Ed available I've auto-run it with...

M Onyx (Celestial),
S Onyx (Orbit),
W Onyx (Ragnarok),
Guy Fawes Ed (Can't remember talismans but nothing special)

also auto-ran it with
Phanton Ed (Starfires)
Wickerman (Ragnorok) - could be replaced with a different Ragnarok wearer
S Onyx (Orbit),
W Onyx (Vipers)

The W Onyx Son will wipe out entire teams quickly - it hits pretty hard.. so vipers on him causes counter attacks, which helps.

Of course, all this is based on MY relics.. and all my characters have full skill shards....those may make a difference.

It's really more about the talismans than the characters.....

- Ragnaroks will remove all the yellow buffs enemies get by default
- Starfires will reflect damage often killing enemies when they attack
- Vipers and Primordials will inflict debuffs on enemies to prevent them from gaining buffs or hitting at full strength
- Orbits will boost HP of your team and heal each turn.
- Celestials will block all damage the first turn ensuring you get to at least attack once -- Note that Celestials + Starfires on the same team is always a mistake. Never use Celestials and Starfires in combination, it defeats the general purpose of the Starfires.

Tengu316
03-03-2020, 09:01 PM
Here are a couple of standard teams used to earn the Achievements:

Thanks, @Fudjo! Unfortunately, in those line-ups, I'm missing SWME and, of course, the Greed talis. Tried replacing those in other build without much success. :/

Bakura
03-04-2020, 07:03 AM
As with some of my dungeon guides, alot of them have older character teams on Page 1.
Please remember to always check there also.

The original team I used to get the Wicker Evolved Owl, Wolf & Ox, has pretty basic toons.

https://forum.ironmaidenlegacy.com/showthread.php?12290-Raven-s-Altar-Dungeon-Pics-Rewards-Strategy-Teams-Achievements

Football Eddie & Benjamin Breeg Ed are alternatives if you don't have Magus Shadow Wicker Ed.

Good Luck!

jstrickPhoto
03-04-2020, 08:28 PM

Today is really the first time I've ever beaten this dungeon and it is due to the fine folks in this group and their suggestions.

The team I have assembled isn't as fast since I don't have some of the characters or tali's yet but this team is averaging 1:20 - 1:50 for me. Also, I haven't suffered a single loss in nearly 300 rounds now and have never had a character fail to finish the match:

Shadow Wicker Man Eddie (Alchemy / Cosmic)
Wicker Man Eddie (passenger spot for the achievement)
Warrior Wicker Man (2-star awakened with Ragnarok / Cosmic)
Magus Werewolf (Yggdrasil)
Ghost of Christmas Giving (Nightmare / Ruin / Cosmic)

All tali's are maxed/fully evolved. Shadow Wicker Man, Wicker Man and Christmas Giving are all fully sharded. Werewolf is one shard from being fully sharded.

Yup
03-04-2020, 10:59 PM
Congrats jstrickPhoto!

jstrickPhoto
03-05-2020, 01:14 AM
Congrats jstrickPhoto!

Thanks - just about burned through the second Wicker Man achievement so I can get the first wicker evolved character. I have a lot of the good, powerhouse characters but I lack some of the early talis as I didn't start playing until about 6-9 months after the game came out.

Bakura
03-05-2020, 01:56 AM
Today is really the first time I've ever beaten this dungeon and it is due to the fine folks in this group and their suggestions.

The team I have assembled:

Shadow Wicker Man Eddie (Alchemy / Cosmic)
Wicker Man Eddie (passenger spot for the achievement)
Warrior Wicker Man (2-star awakened with Ragnarok / Cosmic)
Magus Werewolf (Yggdrasil)
Ghost of Christmas Giving (Nightmare / Ruin / Cosmic)

Congratulations!

Thanks for your feedback and team suggestion.

That Magus Werewolf w/ Yggdrasil sounds like a good choice.

I think I have really underrated that toon up until now.

jstrickPhoto
03-05-2020, 03:42 AM
Congratulations!
That Magus Werewolf w/ Yggdrasil sounds like a good choice.

I think I have really underrated that toon up until now.

You know - that magus werewolf character kept kicking my butt in the Arena. And the earlier help/hints for the Raven's Altar Dungeon mentioned needing a multi-hitter. Since his slots were green, I figured why not give the Yggdrasil a shot. Instant success!

Everyone in this group is awesome for sharing tips, techniques and strategies.

Tengu316
03-05-2020, 06:38 PM
I got it, guys! THANK YOU SO MUCH! The piece I was missing was to use AoE as much as I could (Ghost of Christmas Giving I had completely forgotten about). Once I found slots for all the talis, I was good to go! I can't thank you all enough; I was pulling my hair out on this one! @Yup, I appreciate the talisman breakdown very much (and the warning, which I was *this close* to doing!).

'Ppreciate your guys' help a ton!

jstrickPhoto
03-05-2020, 08:55 PM
I got it, guys! THANK YOU SO MUCH! The piece I was missing was to use AoE as much as I could (Ghost of Christmas Giving I had completely forgotten about). Once I found slots for all the talis, I was good to go! I can't thank you all enough; I was pulling my hair out on this one! @Yup, I appreciate the talisman breakdown very much (and the warning, which I was *this close* to doing!).

'Ppreciate your guys' help a ton!

Awesome news! Glad you too were able to overcome!

Wanderer
03-08-2020, 04:15 PM
In case it helps, this is my team, best time is 00:40 and average around 1:15 in auto:

Football Eddie - Valhalla, Cosmic
The Wicker Man (tier 7) - Ragnarok, Cosmic
Magus Minotaur - Starfire
Magus Werewolf - Yggdrasil, Cosmic

I don’t have Primordials, so I haven’t tried the combination Football / Prims, but still think that this team can be improved, some rounds take up to 1:50... but at the end, I did 66 runs with a key.

Muzzleloader
03-08-2020, 04:49 PM
Wanderer, you may want to change WW and minotaur, for a multi hitter that can use alchemy and viper if you have those talisman.

Wanderer
03-09-2020, 07:16 AM
Wanderer, you may want to change WW and minotaur, for a multi hitter that can use alchemy and viper if you have those talisman.

Thanks Muzzleloader, just after I wrote that post, I got the Primordials that I was missing from a Virus dungeon :-) I will give them a try.
I also have to say, that before trying the above team, I was using the Magus Shardborne, he is a multihitter but I was not reaching the times I am getting now, also I have to say, that I was not using the Talis recommended by you. I will give it a try to see if I can lower even more the average time.

Azagthor
03-10-2020, 02:06 AM
You know - that magus werewolf character kept kicking my butt in the Arena. And the earlier help/hints for the Raven's Altar Dungeon mentioned needing a multi-hitter. Since his slots were green, I figured why not give the Yggdrasil a shot. Instant success!

Does the damage the werewolf will take from the Yggdrasils trigger his reflection passive?

Muzzleloader
03-10-2020, 02:41 AM
Wanderer, some have got odd losses from killing soccer ed with primordials. I use vallhalla and cosmic immortality on soccer ed. If you dont have vallhalla, serenity/sacred may work. Light may also work but I havent tried it.

Wanderer
03-13-2020, 01:18 PM
Wanderer, some have got odd losses from killing soccer ed with primordials. I use vallhalla and cosmic immortality on soccer ed. If you dont have vallhalla, serenity/sacred may work. Light may also work but I havent tried it.

Muzzleloader, sorry, haven't read you before. Yes, as I posted before my team was headed by soccer eddie + valhalla + cosmic and it was working fine. Thanks for the help.
I just changed magus minotaur -> Warrior Christmas spirit (thanks for the suggestion) and now my team is faster, I don't think it can be much faster than this, now they are playing auto and doing an average time between 42-49 seconds, with a best time of 36 seconds. zero defeats.

My team is:

Football Eddie - Valhalla / Cosmic
The Wicker Man (Tier 8) - Ragnarok / cosmic
Warrior Christmas Ghost - cosmic / strike / any other
Magus Werewolf - Yggdrasil / cosmic

The strike talismans on the ghost help to retaliate, instead of the starfire previously on the Minotaur, and it gains some seconds.

Deathbat6120
03-15-2020, 04:09 PM
What's the best talisman set to replace Ragnarok? I never managed to get hold of a full set, currently using Midgard on 10/11 Awakened Wickerman but I'm not sure that it's the best choice.

george-2964
03-15-2020, 04:33 PM
What's the best talisman set to replace Ragnarok? I never managed to get hold of a full set, currently using Midgard on 10/11 Awakened Wickerman but I'm not sure that it's the best choice.

before that, viper was the go-to talisman, used on some multihitter, like the awakened wolf, or the M Derby Demon. I don't know if the wickerman does enough damage to be worth it, if you don't have ragnaroks. If you are fine damage wise, maybe M Hellraiser for the Perfect corruption?

Maiden
03-15-2020, 04:56 PM
Before Ragnarok in my experience, the best deal was playing with Forge applying perfect death against that Ghost effect they gain and make them last longer and become so problematic in the last wave.

aidinia
03-19-2020, 12:12 PM
Muzzleloader, sorry, haven't read you before. Yes, as I posted before my team was headed by soccer eddie + valhalla + cosmic and it was working fine. Thanks for the help.
I just changed magus minotaur -> Warrior Christmas spirit (thanks for the suggestion) and now my team is faster, I don't think it can be much faster than this, now they are playing auto and doing an average time between 42-49 seconds, with a best time of 36 seconds. zero defeats.

My team is:

Football Eddie - Valhalla / Cosmic
The Wicker Man (Tier 8) - Ragnarok / cosmic
Warrior Christmas Ghost - cosmic / strike / any other
Magus Werewolf - Yggdrasil / cosmic

The strike talismans on the ghost help to retaliate, instead of the starfire previously on the Minotaur, and it gains some seconds.

I'm using something similar, but with Avenger instead of Strike, as the Ghost hits random or true, is the same, and I find revenge has more chances to work than counter, although my timing is 1.10, but I believed it's because I have Impulse on the wolf (although I can't see how could that affect) and my wickerman is only 7.
I'll try to change the order I'm playing with for the next key, I find that the ghost hits better than wickerman, although the special doesn't hit at all.

Wanderer
03-20-2020, 11:26 AM
I'm using something similar, but with Avenger instead of Strike, as the Ghost hits random or true, is the same, and I find revenge has more chances to work than counter, although my timing is 1.10, but I believed it's because I have Impulse on the wolf (although I can't see how could that affect) and my wickerman is only 7.
I'll try to change the order I'm playing with for the next key, I find that the ghost hits better than wickerman, although the special doesn't hit at all.

Your time can be due to several facts: Your phone processor, the x multiplier on auto (always set it to x3 for faster results), the talisman classes, etc.
All the cosmic should be level 30, and tier 3 or at least 2 if available.

aidinia
03-20-2020, 07:52 PM
The main problem I'm having is killing everyone on their first blow on the final (so, the wolf killing everyone when he gets hit), but then the Raven gets health shield, and revives everyone then everyone is hitting, and I need to wait until my wickerman hits in order to get the shield off (or use the fury).
Also I don't understand why characters that have over 1000 atk or even the wicker evolved that has 1444 atk, all of them don't hit at all

Muzzleloader
03-20-2020, 08:19 PM
Aidinia, have you earned the red or blue wicker toons yet? They work well in the ravens alter.

aidinia
03-20-2020, 08:41 PM
that's the one i was talking about, I even have the warrior in tier 8,and he can have ragnarok that gives him almost 6000 of atk, but he doesn't hit much in reality.
Maclo with avenger is working really good now, but I still have the problem on the last battle

Muzzleloader
03-20-2020, 08:57 PM
Aidinias, what talis setup on you blue wicker? I use the following, but wickerman and blue wicker maxed, red at T9.

Blue wicker. Avenger, gravity, high magic cosmic
Soccer ed, vallhalla, immortality cosmic
Red wicker, viper, echo cosmic
Wickerman. Ragnarock, echo

Fastest around 30 secs, slowest about 1 minute.

aidinia
03-20-2020, 09:45 PM
I'll try this tomorrow, thanks

Muzzleloader
03-20-2020, 09:51 PM
I place them in that order. Before wickerman I was using green wicker toon. I averaged under one minute.

aidinia
03-21-2020, 09:52 PM
I think the Ghost of Christmas works better for the final round, as he prevents the Raven to make the fury and revive anyone.
I change the talismans of the Wolf to endure and past, as its passive makes damage on the missing hp (killing almost everyone at once).

I still can't find a good character to have Ragnarok, as not the wickerman or the warrior wicker evolved seem to make much damage when wearing it. (neither the magus derby demon or pyro, as I said before)

Football Eddie, Ghost of Christmas, Wicker Evolved, Magus Wolf seem the best so far for me, between 0:55 to 1:22,

Puntwothree
03-21-2020, 11:53 PM
Aidinia: if you are having problems w/revive, you could always run Rags AND forge, set your team up so forge hits before the kill. Bonus: Ghost of X-Mas giving prevents the revive twice with forge (lol).

You could also set your last unit in line as a good single-target damager instead of a multi-hitter. If Raven is the last Witch standing, a single-target damager should be more effective.

But... honestly looks like you have fine speed. You’ll run out of ironite at that rate long before you’ll run out of time in the month to grab LAD.

aidinia
03-22-2020, 01:31 PM
Aidinia: if you are having problems w/revive, you could always run Rags AND forge, set your team up so forge hits before the kill. Bonus: Ghost of X-Mas giving prevents the revive twice with forge (lol).

You could also set your last unit in line as a good single-target damager instead of a multi-hitter. If Raven is the last Witch standing, a single-target damager should be more effective.

But... honestly looks like you have fine speed. You’ll run out of ironite at that rate long before you’ll run out of time in the month to grab LAD.
My problem with forge (or any talisman actually) is that they activate once I play, and I'm trying to win before my turn starts (because they start playing)
I'm not really complaining, I was just looking for efficiency, I actually don't have more keys, and I'd like to get to the 100 plays to get a new key every time I play :P

Muzzleloader
03-22-2020, 03:49 PM
The 100 battles per key can be quite difficult. The actual battle may only account for half the time per battle on a 30 second battles. Depending on your connection or disconnections it's hard to say how many battles per key that you can actually earn. It's better to say you should be able to earn two keys for every three used. I have been having connection issues for the last several weeks, with this I think 90 battles per key is doable. That is if I baby sit the game

BeachPlease
09-01-2020, 07:46 AM
Hey everyone, it's been a while since the time we farmed Ravens in order to get LAD.
Does anyone has a fast team which doesn't require Football Ed? My fastest is 0:55

asheiner
09-02-2020, 06:08 AM
No, I don't. Sorry.
But I'd be interested about your team setup that reaches 0:55 without Football Eddie.
Does it reliable perform in auto mode?

BeachPlease
09-03-2020, 01:27 AM
Hi Asheiner, my team is very reliable.
Shadow Wickerman w/ Niflheim + Death Mark Cosmic
Wickerman (fully awaken) w/ Ragnarok + defense cosmic
Warrior Christmas Ghost w/ Trap, Archer and Avenger cosmic
Magus Werewolf w/ Yggdrasil + t3 gold Redemption cosmic.

I need to mention that I have max warrior, magus and common relics, but time is 0:55 to 1:10.

I wish to be faster but I didn't find a good team yet.

AndyCatzo
09-03-2020, 02:20 PM
Hey everyone, it's been a while since the time we farmed Ravens in order to get LAD.
Does anyone has a fast team which doesn't require Football Ed? My fastest is 0:55

I do:

Phantom Eddie with star fire
Wickerman (fully awakened): Raganarok/Strike
magus Crimean soldier: Eternity/blight
Magus Werewolf: Impulse

best time: 43 seconds
Average: 55 seconds

BeachPlease
09-05-2020, 05:58 AM
Wonderful team, AndyCatzo.
I dared to change the Crimean and put the warrior Christmas with my configuration and the team did 0:38. Quite an improvement without a Football Ed!

slash1424
07-16-2022, 07:37 PM
For anyone still running this, I am. Just came back to the game.
My Team
Wicker Eddie's ride along
Mongol Archer - Strike/Vorpal Full shard
Carriage Rider Eddie - Singularity Full shard
W Undead Rescure - Ragnarok/cosmic full shard
W Ware Wolf - Orbit full shard
99.9% ~ 1:30 time. sometimes more sometimes less, but never over 2:00. Best time was :52. A
bout 200 runs only death was ghost on third wave. I think 3 deaths

Tried Football with couldn't stay alive 100%
Tried Phantom Eddie - w/Starfire. couldn't stay alive 100% and Raven kept getting Heal. Just prolonged the Fight
Tried combo of Ragnarok and Viper. about the same battle time but died sometimes to Raven fight.
Tried Mongol Archer w/Starfire same result as Phantom Eddie
Wish Carriadge ridder Eddie's Fury was stronger. The battle would be faster.
Defiantly need a multi hitter on the team and counter strike helps with multi hitter

slash1424
07-16-2022, 07:43 PM
getting alot of 3* evolve shards

Nifelheim
07-17-2022, 01:13 AM
Haven’t ran it in awhile but For your Eddie, awakened phantom With Riposte and mask cosmic would make it a breeze. Or crusader/dark road with apocalypse And their cosmic.

I remember starfire talis on final round, did a lot of damage before your turn.
Awakened wickerman with rags, awakened wicker owl with gluttonous ,mongol archers w/mongol cosmic, women in uniform, a few others work well. I still like using sentinel robo scout w old set up of greed,warlord, dominance cosmic

slash1424
07-18-2022, 11:32 PM
thanks for the tips. unfortunately, I don't have any of those talisman. I see the mask talisman is in the store I may pick that up and shard my Phamtom to see it that speeds it up some. I am still running this dungeon for the characters. I had about 12 keys so I figured I should use them up. I have been away from the game for a while and just coming back. I just started awakening some characters.

Blueclaw666
11-23-2022, 12:04 AM
Forum moderators, please delete this thread!

Curious why you have posted this in all of your topic threads??