PDA

View Full Version : Just wasted 36 LOL keys....

Yup
09-15-2019, 05:57 AM
.. Mistakenly had the "use all" option checked when I dropped a stack of 37 LOL keys in the BOS.....

Dungeon only open for the normal 2 hours.

Seriously Devs. FIX THIS PLEASE.

Either disable the "use all" and "use 10" options for KEYS... or make the keys actually stack so the dungeon would be open for 74 hours.

Note this same problem exists for ALL KEYS.. and the one's that open the dungeon immediately are even WORSE.

SinGularity-8786
09-15-2019, 08:59 AM
Reported this for the daily dungeon right after they were introduced. Nothing changed so far...

URock
09-15-2019, 09:54 AM
I opened a ticket (another request) weeks ago, but noone is working on support team. The whole Q&A was only to calm us down. I said this many times: THIS GAME IS DEAD!
So: don't expect anything!

edsel
09-15-2019, 10:35 AM
Yup that sucks. I did this with a much less valuable stack of heroic souls, left account and characters on overflow until I heard back from support, they said no no no. It takes so long to generate these and one swipe to f up the whole deal, frustrating!

Saigrim
09-15-2019, 11:09 AM
I have a sneaking suspicion that after this latest Maiden tour ends, which obviously is based around this game, things will get even worse. The amount of store packs, event deals, gimmicks galore to play upon the easily swayed, gambling obsessed individuals that must have it all, and have it now, is a last push. I don’t care what kind of justifiable defense you throw at it, the game is purely driven now to the point of pay progression. Oh sure, you can play for free, I just wouldn’t have any unrealistic expectations of keeping up with the games hyper evolving path it’s on at the moment. I’ve said it many times, their main base of players have been here from the start, and that generally is comprised of us who have been Maiden fans for the majority of our lifetimes. Fans come and go for many things, but generally humans are fickle and their fandoms change quite often. Then you take us so called diehards, the percentage of us actually putting money into a mobile game is considerably less. So I’d come to the realization long ago that this can not maintain in the long run. I can only imagine what the current game is like to a newcomer. I actually spend money on this and have a hell of a time keeping up with it all. I’ve spent just around a $100 in the past three weeks, and in hindsight I question the value of even that. The packs they have now are ninety percent fluff with ten percent being the actual stuff you want or need. Remember the packs that had huge ironite over time amounts? Those were the only things worth the money in my opinion as the gameplay, even more so now, is mostly driven by your ironite reserves.

I’ve started to ramble more than intended. I was just wanting to state the obvious about our current game. It’s not going to last. Were I a new player, I’d probably figure out in three days that I’m not going to be enjoying this game without being able to spend the amount of a house payment on it monthly. This is the final push with all the smoke and mirrors they can muster, and when the tour ends, and everyone’s current Maiden fervor dies down, you’re going to see the corpses on the battlefield. Only us diehards will remain. I don’t see us being able to sustain whatever revenue stream they require.

Muzzleloader
09-15-2019, 12:18 PM
Saigram, I've come to a similar conclusion. This game has become one of pay to compete, not pay to win. If someone wants to spend real money for advantages that's how a mobile game works. It's become you will need to spend money just to compete, there's no way to run all events or missions for free. It's also evolved into if you dont have all the shiny new toys you may not be able to complete acheviements.

I see why my uncle let me take over his account. The farther I fall behind the easier it is becoming to skip events without hesitation. I will tough it out until the end of the LoL mega event and see how my attitude towards the game develops.

Muzzleloader
09-15-2019, 12:19 PM
I did that with my cosmic keys the other day. Not as great a loss but still is wrong. If they cant stack, you shouldnt be able to use more than one at a time.

Yup
09-15-2019, 05:30 PM
Oh cosmic keys are worse. They are harder to acquire without spending. I'd be all out pissed if it was 36 cosmic keys :) As it is.. I can farm LOL X for new LOL keys.. but still this should NOT be happening.

thealchemist
09-16-2019, 05:28 AM
I think they should remove the timers completely and just go with a set number of runs per key, be it 50 or 75 runs, whatever. That way it doesnt matter where a player is at, they get the same amount of runs without worrying about trying to get as many runs in a set time. Also that way no matter the key if you drop a set amount, those runs stack and can be used whenever. I hate having to go back into the book of souls to get another common gold key just to do another 3 runs and repeat, repeat, repeat. Let us drop as many keys as we want so we can just put the whole thing on auto once and forget it until it finishes.

The worse thing I have done when I unknowingly had it set to "all" in book of souls was 9 heroic legendaries instead of just the one as I was chasing just the one 4* character. That was bad enough. If I did it with trooper keys or something else I consider quite valuable then yeah I would be pissed.

I also feel the devs are just trying to keep the game alive anyway possible by trying to get as many players to pay to play. Like a few others, after about 2 and half years of playing combined with the current direction which is seriously starting to do my head in, Im just going to focus on doing the minimum for events/pvp and running my troopers as the priority. I would not be surprised if within 6 months or so the servers have been turned off because this money pit is no longer financially viable...

zzzoron
09-16-2019, 06:36 AM
I think they should remove the timers completely and just go with a set number of runs per key, be it 50 or 75 runs, whatever. That way it doesnt matter where a player is at, they get the same amount of runs without worrying about trying to get as many runs in a set time. Also that way no matter the key if you drop a set amount, those runs stack and can be used whenever. I hate having to go back into the book of souls to get another common gold key just to do another 3 runs and repeat, repeat, repeat. Let us drop as many keys as we want so we can just put the whole thing on auto once and forget it until it finishes.

This. Absolutely.

Yup
09-16-2019, 07:26 AM
I like the idea... runs per key would be better.

:) But have not used a daly key in over a month and a half... the SOT cost is far too great give tne paltry rewards.

Blade
09-16-2019, 10:04 AM
Probably most players would prefer the runs per key version. But I think it is the basic ideas to create some variation of success so that you can improve by finding a better team setup and e.g. by increasing relics (newer players). In general I like the idea, BUT especially these 2 hours dungeons are a pity for me as it is hard to integrate that into my days, please limit them to 1 hour and assure stable servers and early warnings about new gama data etc,. That's why I only recently got Malakhov and Magma Ed for grinding the 2 dungeons. I have not yet touched the Airstrike or Maya dungeons and yet another dungeon is released plus the LoL dungeon. I really don't get it. They reduced the number of events (which was asked by many players), but they just replaced them by these dungeons. Yes, I also prefer dungeons as we can play them whenever we can. But nobody was asking for 2 dungeons per month, or? With all these keys in the BoS! Please make an extra inventory for these (called the key ring of exaggeration), where you can only open 1 key, not more at once, and make the dungeons permanently visible so that we can have a look at the rewards). We should only need the key to enter, not to see the dungeons at all. I feel a bit lost about which rewards can be aquired where.

Zugzwang
09-22-2019, 04:09 PM
This. Absolutely.

The servers cannot handle people running these dungeons constantly for hours on end (assuming they had the SOT). I thing that's the main reason why they are limited to 1 or 2 hours.

Yup
10-05-2019, 11:26 PM
Almost did it again losing 67 keys...

But...

Possible solution.

When you see the full screen with
the large key artwork that you have to tap to continue..
DON'T TAP!!!!!!!!

QUIT THE APP and relaunch it.

That saved my 67 keys.

wipp
10-05-2019, 11:32 PM
Holy crap! Good save,i will def try that next time

Sidney
10-06-2019, 10:40 PM
I did this the other day with LOL keys... had 21 and blew them all. I submitted a ticket to get back the 20 that were lost.

100% the option to not have a "Use all" feature on keys should be implemented. Seems stupid to have the option since they aren't stackable and it would make less work for the support staff to keep refunding the keys due to a programming error.