PDA

View Full Version : Gauntlet AAA....

Yup
09-16-2019, 06:09 AM
So.. is grade AAA going to ALWAYS be Gunner-only now???? It hasn't changed in a month or two.

By the way.. I will NEVER get a 100% win rate ---- DUE TO THE CONSTANT CRASHES WHICH HAVE BEEN HAPPENING SINCE THE MARCH UPDATE.... app crash = loss.. even AFTER I've killed the entire enemy team.

Blade
09-16-2019, 11:53 AM
Some weeks ago someone said that the AAA restriction always fits to the class of the character the Gauntlet season is about. I don't know if this is right and if it always was like this, but it would explain the constant gunner only thing.

Natasmai
09-16-2019, 12:10 PM
It's been like this for a long as ive been playing Gauntlet (since Charlotte) It will be Gunner only for this entire "season" until Wrathchild goes away and we get an Assassin character. Then I assume, AAA will be assassin only. After that I have no idea... I guess they restart on Warrior? Invent a 6th class? Who knows...

Volrath
09-16-2019, 01:20 PM
This is the last two weeks of the gunner cycle. After that is the special tour for a month and we can't really predict which class will be fighting in AAA.

Once that's done, presumably Season 5 will focus on Assassins and they will be in AAA.

Muzzleloader
09-16-2019, 01:29 PM
I actually had a draw last night in gauntlet. Both teams died and it was a draw. I had 3 teams with ferryman and one golden minataur in AAA last season. That was a tough one again.

Volrath
09-16-2019, 03:06 PM
I actually had a draw last night in gauntlet. Both teams died and it was a draw. I had 3 teams with ferryman and one golden minataur in AAA last season. That was a tough one again.

I've never seen that. What happened afterwards? Did you have to do the fight again? If so, I hope you didn't lose the characters you went in with.

Yup
09-16-2019, 03:36 PM
Having AAA match the featured character class makes sense. Guess I missed where that was posted. Thanks folks.

Yeah I've had a draw before.. last 2 characters died at the same time.

SSS is a bitch for the first couple battles each round.... Watch for Orbit, Celestial, Trooper, AND Viper talismans on one team with awakened characters :)

Muzzleloader
09-16-2019, 03:41 PM
If both teams die at the same time, you dont have loss but you lose the toons and need to do the battle over.

Ip4
09-16-2019, 06:35 PM
Today i received wrathchild so i don't need to play gauntlet anymore for poor rewards...

Yup
09-16-2019, 09:35 PM
I've had Wrathchild for a couple weeks...

For me.. Gauntlet is more about picking up rare talismans. So, I never worry how far up the chain I actually get. It's a decent diversion for a couple hours on a Sunday evening every two weeks.. then it's forgotten about.

Volrath
09-17-2019, 03:02 PM
If both teams die at the same time, you dont have loss but you lose the toons and need to do the battle over.

So it's treated like a loss, should have figured. That's weak. If you get a draw you should have a chance to try again with the same characters (or different ones).