PDA

View Full Version : Hello there !

Hallion91
09-04-2016, 07:10 AM
I started this game a few days after its release, I found it on iron maiden website by mistake while I was looking for something irrelevant. Played it every day since. One thing I wanted to cry about back then was the last 2-3 daily bonuses I missed on month change of July which reset the bonus. Bahaha, if only I knew the game was being released that month, I'd play it since its first day. Now the daily bonuses seem so weak after getting a big progress in the game. Anyway, have fun fellas, up the irons !

slauki
09-04-2016, 10:03 AM
hi hallion, i also started a few days too late, to get all rewards in july :-) but the only thing i could cry, when i think about it, is my dumb way to use skillshards in the beginning :-)

anyway, i send you a request , i would be happy, if you would add me.

have fun und up the irons :-)

Hallion91
09-04-2016, 02:29 PM
Ah yeah, I wasted some of those skillshards too. I'm glad they removed the weekly limit to its purchase, but still got too much shit I need to buy :D

The Educated fool
09-06-2016, 07:37 PM
I started this game a few days after its release, I found it on iron maiden website by mistake while I was looking for something irrelevant. Played it every day since. One thing I wanted to cry about back then was the last 2-3 daily bonuses I missed on month change of July which reset the bonus. Bahaha, if only I knew the game was being released that month, I'd play it since its first day. Now the daily bonuses seem so weak after getting a big progress in the game. Anyway, have fun fellas, up the irons !

The July end of month change caught me literally on the day I would have received the gunner/assassin rare soul, so I definitely know where you're coming from.