PDA

View Full Version : I bid thee all farewell

Neebs
09-22-2019, 05:50 AM
Ive been playing this game since pretty much the inception but its just been a grind and a bore for the last year. This constant influx of new characters is just unbearable. New toons introduced just to be outdated a month later by other useless toons after those. Awakenable characters? Really? Ive been down this road in so many platforms. Take useless 3 star or less toons no one cares about and make them the got to get characters. Cosmic talismans were a nice addition but you shouldnt introduce useless 3 star or less epic characters to grind out. Did i mention keys dungeons? What the F. I knew my time was up in this game after all my characters were all powered up, had all the shiny talismans and still couldnt get past certain levels of the game. I get things should be challenging, i love challenges but they shouldn't be unattainable. With that in mind im sure this game will be profitable and it will still live on, but i feel it makes it seem like another job. Fellow Troopers please drop me and find a new one im Neebs-1605. Wish i could give any of you my stuff.

PS- This game is full of shit. I never spent a single cent on it and i enjoyed playing for free. Anytime a new toon came out i acquired it next month with random souls. If you want it just wait. Unfortunately it was nerfed by the time you get it for the next flavor of the month

UP THE IRONS!!!!

namaste
09-23-2019, 04:17 AM
Funny thing is... this awakenable addition to the game is almost identical to another very similar game that went South by a company called SpicyHorse. That game (The Gate) had practically identical levelling up requirements even to the colour of the character cards and evolved forms etc.. There were some rather deep pocketed players that spent thousands but even that could not stop the company going tits up. For the sake of those that are investing in this game, I sure hope that the same mistakes are not made.