PDA

View Full Version : September 2019, Part 2 Tuning Discussion - PRELIMINARY

Kaz_LOTB
09-23-2019, 10:18 PM
This is the main post to discuss tuning changes that are in an upcoming update.

You can see the details for the preliminary tuning adjustments in the Game Updates forum post (https://forum.ironmaidenlegacy.com/showthread.php?12323-September-2019-Part-2-Tuning-PRELIMINARY&p=106685#post106685).

Amarthir
09-23-2019, 11:27 PM
Okay... But I would have appreciated a reduction in the cost to run the dungeon. It could be all 1* characters but 40 SoT per run is crazy unless you were guaranteed to have perfect drops every time.

I like those Dragonscale Talismans. Not only will they make Ferryman marginally better. It will make grinding more faster so you have more Eddie's to grind with.

edsel
09-23-2019, 11:37 PM
Increase 3star colored evo shard availability somewhere other than just the store please.

Ezz
09-24-2019, 03:43 AM
Increase 3star colored evo shard availability somewhere other than just the store please.

They should put the exchange in the store for colored evo runes like the colorless ones so u can trade 2 star for 3 star.

Cefiar
09-24-2019, 07:50 AM
Bit disappointed that there's no expansion of shard slots mentioned here. :(

scott-5496
09-24-2019, 09:34 AM
Yeah, shard slots and inventory changes up the way across the board would be very much welcomed.

Volrath
09-24-2019, 01:14 PM
If you guys are working on the Lord of Light XI dungeon, there's a bug I've seen where I can't autorun with troopers and the team I pick is always missing when I get back to the menu. It's pretty irritating.

Skuller66
09-24-2019, 02:03 PM
Also would've liked to see a slight increase in Redemption fragment and Light talisman drop rates in the LoL dungeon.
I second everyone's ideas about increased drops of colored evo shards, since it's essential for awakening and the grind is a little too much right now.

Cefiar
09-25-2019, 09:59 PM
Well the update is apparently live now and supposedly shard slots have been increased as well as the listed tuning changes.

Ip4
09-25-2019, 10:09 PM
For me LOL XIV is still the same,no better rewards...

Wanderer
09-27-2019, 10:20 AM
If you guys are working on the Lord of Light XI dungeon, there's a bug I've seen where I can't autorun with troopers and the team I pick is always missing when I get back to the menu. It's pretty irritating.

Yes, it happens to me also, even if you are not autoplaying, every time you should select manually the characters, since others appear in the boxes. Also, there is a couple of bugs I'd like to report:

- LoL levels 1-10 Magus: Under certain conditions, if you kill the LoL while he is in ghost form, the foes on his left don't die, and they don't count towards the XP points.
- Sentinel Demon Spawn never applies Silence (or the icon is not being shown on enemies) on basic attacks, when its chance is supposed to be 50%.

Yup
09-27-2019, 10:22 AM
The lack of team saving is not new.. it's been going on for months.. they either can't fix it or don't care to fix it.

-------------------------------------

I have been effectively locked out for nearly 8 hours.. takes FOREVER for the app to actually load.. when it does.. no battle anywhere completes without an error.. then error, then error.. then "need to restart" message... it's an unplayable loop. And no it is NOT my internet connection.. it's YOURS.. you really should make the errors read correctly rather trying to shove blame on your customers.

Mario.Ahner
09-27-2019, 05:41 PM
Have you tried to restart the phone?

Muzzleloader
09-27-2019, 05:45 PM
Yup, many had the same problem yesterday. Then the problem almost went away. Arena is really slow to refresh. When the reward screen shows in the cosmos it takes a few seconds but no connective loss.

Yup
09-27-2019, 06:19 PM
It's better now.. but still slow in spots.

Clearly they are having issues with their servers.

It's not my device.. they just want you to THINK it's your device/connection. :)

Blade
09-27-2019, 06:49 PM
Better? Can't even refresh pvp list ('connection error') and everything is really slow.

Nifelheim
09-27-2019, 08:29 PM
probably coding related than server issue as issues starting since last update. could a dev answer if they are on one of the more popular gaming servers AWS, Microsoft Azure, Google Cloud?

Mario.Ahner
09-28-2019, 06:04 AM
Better? Can't even refresh pvp list ('connection error') and everything is really slow.

Had this yesterday also, then I stopped LotB over settings and it was working again.