PDA

View Full Version : Character Awakening - Requirements and Initial Thoughts

druid138
09-24-2019, 05:14 AM
For reference, below are the requirements for awakening Dark Lilith for each of the six awakening tiers.

My assumption is that these requirements are and will be consistent across all awakenable characters - except, of course, that class-specific items will correspond to the character class, and the final tier character "type" shard (Lord of Light in the case of Dark Lilith) will correspond to the character type (e.g., Wicker in the case of Raven Witch).

Some observations and tips . . .

1. I roughly estimate that it would take about 750 runs on LoL XIV to acquire all of the necessary awakening material (excluding the regular 3* evo shards, which drop elsewhere - more on these below) to fully awaken a LoL type character. This would be achieved via run drops and also purchasing packs in the Store using awakening frags that drop from the runs (more on these below).

2. In my case, the bottleneck items were color-specific awakening shards. In general, the colorless shards dropped decently well, and I was mostly able to acquire enough of those from the runs themselves. But, color-specific shards were much more rare, and I ended up needing to purchase several packs using awakening frags. For instance, I needed to buy 4 of the 1000-frag packs to awaken Dark Lilith from tier 5 to tier 6.

3. LoL XIV drops 10 awakening frags per run. It's possible that you may very rarely see a drop of more than 10, but I'm not positive. Plan on a consistent 10 per run.

4. Points (1) - (3) above are based on LoL XIV. It's possible that the upcoming release of LoL XV will change the above assessment (e.g., higher star awakening shards may drop more plentifully on XV).

5. It takes 450 color-specific 3* evo shards to fully awaken a character. A lot of players probably have a good hoard of these, especially red, blue, and green, due to the LoL 4* character fragment events over the years. But, purple and yellow will generally be a weak spot for most, if not all, players. In addition, while many players can use their existing hoard to awaken these first awakenable characters, it won't be long before these 3* evo shards become a real bottleneck. I needed to farm for my last 30 for Dark Lilith, and it took 13 SoT refills on LoL X to get them all. Assuming this is generally representative, we're looking at about 200 SoT refills on a specific class of LoL X per awakenable character as the run rate (once hoards are spent) - read that again: 200 refills. This assumes that we don't get any other future sources of these shards. We likely will, as is usually the case with new features and materials (e.g., cosmic evo materials are much more plentiful now than a few months ago). But, this just illustrates the importance of that and the value of these shards in the meantime. For the foreseeable future, consider burning any excess SoT ("what's excess SoT?!") in LoL for awhile, especially when Gunner and Assassin are open.

6. Shard inventory slots continue to be a huge problem. Awakening materials have added over 30 types of shards, each taking up a valuable inventory slot. This has been discussed extensively elsewhere, but we need to see an increase in available slots to account for this. Effectively losing 30+ slots has a huge impact.

[I haven't been doing a good job keeping up with the Forum over the past couple weeks, so it's possible that some of this is a repeat of what has already been posted. But, I wanted to put all this information in one place.]

slauki
09-24-2019, 06:40 AM
thanks for the detailed information. it seems to follow specific patterns. first introduce something, for the whales, so that they can spend their stacks on and after a few months open it to the masses. personally i won't awaken one single level atm for this ridiculous prices, i will just sit on my ass and wait how things will develop :)

Cefiar
09-24-2019, 06:45 AM
Some notes that might help others:
1. Raven's Altar drops a lot of 3* coloured and 3* colourless evo shards, but it's random. For the first half of a recent run in Raven's Altar it dropped no 3* purple evo shards at all, which was annoying as I only needed 3 more for a specific character awakening. In the second half it dropped enough that got me to my goal at least. Just need to remember it's not a consistent return.
2. There's some note in the September 2019 Pt 2 tuning notes that 4* and 5* colourless awakening shards will drop more frequently (see https://forum.ironmaidenlegacy.com/showthread.php?12323-September-2019-Part-2-Tuning-PRELIMINARY for details), so they at least recognise that it's harder than it needs to be.

Ip4
09-24-2019, 06:55 AM
They will fix only drops in LOL 11-14.not in raven dungeon?

Cefiar
09-24-2019, 07:48 AM
Ip4: What's all they've announced in this current update, and also only for LoL 14.

They've also said there'll be other fixes not mentioned, so maybe we'll see more stuff soon.

Yup
09-24-2019, 07:48 AM
1. I roughly estimate that it would take about 750 runs on LoL XIV to acquire all of the necessary awakening material (excluding the regular 3* evo shards, which drop elsewhere - more on these below) to fully awaken a LoL type character.

No.

Over 1200 runs and I have not garnered enough class-specific materials to fully awaken any single character. I'm always 1 or 2 items short... and.. I DO use the awakening frags for runes if possible. I do however refuse to spend 1000 frags on 1 rune. That, to me is silly. I did purchase the "awakening" pack with 100 evo runes of all the classes.. disregarding the Assassin class - because I have 3 different characters at various levels of awakening -- Looking an W, S, M, and G... I STILL have not gained enough items to fully awaken any single one of these.. and in fact a couple are only awakened two or three times due to shortages of resources.

druid138
09-24-2019, 08:20 AM
No.

Over 1200 runs and I have not garnered enough class-specific materials to fully awaken any single character. I'm always 1 or 2 items short... and.. I DO use the awakening frags for runes if possible. I do however refuse to spend 1000 frags on 1 rune. That, to me is silly. I did purchase the "awakening" pack with 100 evo runes of all the classes.. disregarding the Assassin class - because I have 3 different characters at various levels of awakening -- Looking an W, S, M, and G... I STILL have not gained enough items to fully awaken any single one of these.. and in fact a couple are only awakened two or three times due to shortages of resources.

I fully awakened Dark Lilith in 687 runs of the LoL dungeon. Some were on XI and XII, but most were on XIV. I got some help with 1000 awakening frags from a pack in the Store, but that would only be an extra 100 runs of XIV.

How many awakening frags are you sitting on?

Caretaker
09-24-2019, 09:42 AM
You guys are way ahead of me and it's quite discouraging to hear how much 'farming' is involved atm. Besides awakening materials, 3* colorful shards will be a pita here. Increasing drops? Some conversions as for colorless ones? Hmm?
Great issues summary man, thank you. With confident expectations that game will provide...

Yup
09-24-2019, 10:04 AM
FYI I burned over 800 ironite on mega-refills for the last Assassin LOL... ended up with 86 3 star stones..... Factor in Dark Lilith, Raven Witch, and A LOL.. all in need of them.... It's bad enough when you jsut need 100 for that penultimate awakening step. But when you need them for more than one character it's just defeating and seems entirely futile..... so.. yeah... "long term goal" as devs seem to put it.

I fully awakened Dark Lilith in 687 runs of the LoL dungeon. Some were on XI and XII, but most were on XIV. I got some help with 1000 awakening frags from a pack in the Store, but that would only be an extra 100 runs of XIV.

How many awakening frags are you sitting on?

Like I posted.. :) factor in 3 Assassin characters and it's a different goal. And.. in my 1200+ runs I've only gotten 4 of those black cube evo things.

And I'm sitting on less than 200 awakening frags. I've spent them on evo materials and some cashed in for souls. I'm at the point where I need the 600 or 100 frag packs for every class and multiples for the Assassin class. I'm not going to burn frags on 1000 frag packs from ONE item [ seriously devs... ONE?!?! ] until that's all I need. My primary shortages are the colored awakening runes .... 2 stars or greater. Plenty of 1 stars. Seems I'm always 1 or 2 of short on 2 or 3 star colored awakening runes. And they don't drop with ANY sort of regularity here. I mostly get the colorless awakening runes.

Basically, the colored awakening runes seems to be following the same rates/path as the 2/3 star colored talisman evo runes.. rare and nothing with any sort of regularity. They've done a decent job of increasing the colorless talisman evo rune drops.. just wish they'd do the same for other evo materials.

Sidebar.. and what's up with cosmic talismans.. nothing new?? I NEVER pull any of them with special augments any more.. even the epics I convert are all simply DEF/HP/MR/ATK/MAG +15%.. Where are the blind, guard, strike, flash, purge, venom, hunter, predator, fate, etc augments??? Seems the've actually stopped adding augments and made drop rates for better cosmics impossible. I've dropped so many epics I've lost count.. and all nothing special and NEVER anything more than a T2. Not that it matters I suppose.. Cosmic evolution is frankly impossible and a myth. There's NEVER any drop or acquisition of enough materials to evolve any cosmic past a 2 star.. and even getting to 2 stars can be a horrible time-consuming thing.. so much so you forget.. until you see the little arrow.

This is EXACTLY what it seems "awakening" is as well... a lesson in frustration for the most part. Making certain the "player" always feels there's something they must strive for... but at the same time they ensure you'll never actually get it in any sort of usable time frame. Because when you do finally get that "thing" it'll be 6 months later when it's been made entirely irrelevant by new characters, talismans, awakening, enlightening, emboldening, accessions -- or whatever the next phase after "awakening" will be.

Ip4
09-24-2019, 02:54 PM
i burned 2500 ironite and still need more to upgrade to 9 star Dark Lilith, already burned 2000 FC and that continue...very expensive...near 900 runs in LOL 11-14 and 450 runs in raven witch dungeon...

R1ck
09-24-2019, 11:10 PM
I have used 1 key on level 12 and 4 on 14. Around 300 runs total and only have gotten 4 5* colourless Awakening shards. I don't think I can get 25 on 750 runs, most likely on 1800 runs.
60 runs per key a total of 30 keys.
360 ironite per key, 10800 to awaken one character.
It will take years for Awakening all the characters they are planning to release, unless they really increase the drop rate for those materials as they mentioned.
For the moment on hold and will not waste any more keys and ironite.

druid138
09-24-2019, 11:27 PM
I have used 1 key on level 12 and 4 on 14. Around 300 runs total and only have gotten 4 5* colourless Awakening shards. I don't think I can get 25 on 750 runs, most likely on 1800 runs.
60 runs per key a total of 30 keys.
360 ironite per key, 10800 to awaken one character.
It will take years for Awakening all the characters they are planning to release, unless they really increase the drop rate for those materials as they mentioned.
For the moment on hold and will not waste any more keys and ironite.

I got 23 of the 27 (shown in the screenshot) 5* colorless awakening shards via drops in my 687 runs (almost all on XIV). I got the other 4 from the 4x 1000-frag packs I needed to buy to get the last 4x 5* purple awakening shards (only 1 of those dropped in the 687 runs).

Bakura
09-26-2019, 10:25 AM
@druid138
Can you post screens of what the level 11 Maxed Awakened D. Lilith's abilities are?
I'm curious what nightmare she evolves to and what to expect when facing one in pvp.
Thanks.

Btw.... nice thread, alot of good stuff posted here from everyone.
I personally feel Raven's Altar is better to farm than LoL 10, for 3* colored shards, IMO.

Ip4
09-26-2019, 10:34 AM
Bad thing about Dark Lilith is if you awaken her on 9 stars her power move requires 6 power not 5 like before that,that's stupid step from devs...

edsel
09-26-2019, 04:58 PM
@druid138
Can you post screens of what the level 11 Maxed Awakened D. Lilith's abilities are?
I'm curious what nightmare she evolves to and what to expect when facing one in pvp.
Thanks.

Btw.... nice thread, alot of good stuff posted here from everyone.
I personally feel Raven's Altar is better to farm than LoL 10, for 3* colored shards, IMO.

Thanks Druid for compiling this valuable resource. I compared my barely awake one with Druids. Final character change Tier 11 yields only one difference, passive prevents enemies from reviving. Although this is nice, the cost is extreme. Tier 9 adds the power move to revive a character full up and critical strike chance to team but as ip4 says the cost goes from 5 to 6. This power move is one of her more valuable assets, this increase makes it inaccessible at times when it may save the outcome of battle. The initial awakening gives value for cost. Beyond that is major diminishing returns with small bumps in stats and abilities relative to huge cost. Seeing all red stars and having something better than others is appealing, but taking a character to max awaken is so expensive as Druid so excellently outlined. I toy with spending $120 purchasing 4 awakening packs and jump start making all 5 Lords red star to get the Dark Lilith challenge, but Yup stated it best when he said in 6 months all of this will be irrelevant as the game evolves. Difficult to restrain. This awakening feature should include adding skill shard slots at each level +25% damage so it is more worthwhile investing so much coin.

Ip4
09-28-2019, 06:23 PM
Finally after 7 days farming with 4000 ironite,3000 FC dark Lilith is now LILITH NIGHTMOON...

edsel
09-28-2019, 07:42 PM
Finally after 7 days farming with 4000 ironite,3000 FC dark Lilith is now LILITH NIGHTMOON...

Congrats Ip4, just saw (and avoided) you in arena. Awesome character!

URock
10-02-2019, 12:47 PM
What is it with "Nightmoon"? I don't read the comics.

URock
10-02-2019, 12:51 PM
The other toons don't change their names on fully awakened?

Bakura
10-03-2019, 02:10 AM
The other toons don't change their names on fully awakened?
It said in the event newsfeed that some characters change appearance as well.
I just maxed W. LoL today, the only thing that happened were all stats increased and his passive changed to include revenge when allies get atacked. Still pretty badass though, best LoL toon so far.

edsel
10-03-2019, 07:40 PM
Druid, taking Lilith Nightmoon for a victory lap straight to the Eternal PvP podium tells me the investment is worth it? Does the fight time decrease significantly with her blocking all revives? Curious to know your thoughts on performance.

URock
10-04-2019, 12:02 PM
What is the best level of LOL Dungeon in relation to the costs of Ironite/SOT to get the most Colored Awakening Shards? XI or higher?

scott-5496
10-04-2019, 05:18 PM
I am simply farming 14 at the moment - it is easy enough with the right team and talisman - that for me is the best level. I even managed to get my Warrior LOL to max this afternoon just farming the last few bits and buying a pack for frags.

Ip4
10-04-2019, 07:04 PM
question for top players:is better warrior LOL or cosmic LOL?

Bakura
10-04-2019, 08:18 PM
I don't have cosmic lol, but I have the W. LoL maxed. He is pretty badass, used quite a bit in top 100.
Once fully awakened, his passive grants immunity to stun and sleep. He can counter most attacks but also counters when allies are attacked (Avenger ability)... has a chance for extra turns and does great damage (w/ T3 cosmic).... also removes all types of immunity. Vipers/Orbit/Trooper talis can be used on him.
Can't go wrong w/ this toon, plus the basic LoL's can be maxed and used to obtain D. Lilith (which Ip4 already has ;) )

just my opinion.
Good Luck!

Olevipoeg
10-04-2019, 08:24 PM
I did the tough decision in last awakening event. I spent all my ironite and bought enough event souls for Dark Lilith. It is not clear jet was it worth it. Now i'm out of ironite and obiously cannot get Lucifer. At least I don't need 5 maxed LoLs to get Dark Lilith.

NyBSfP
10-05-2019, 01:35 AM
It it worth getting a Gunner LoL with the fallen angel frags if I already have the Cosmic LoL?

Yup
10-05-2019, 01:40 AM
It it worth getting a Gunner LoL with the fallen angel frags if I already have the Cosmic LoL?

Your'e call. Gunner LOL has a fury, not a passive. And the basic moves are different. Even though they both fall under "Gunner" for the My Team screen... they are two different characters.

rags-6094
10-05-2019, 02:00 AM
I have the gunner already and the cosmic lol as well though I don’t have anywhere near enough resources to awaken them any further right now. The gunner is very good I find, but easily killed at the start if there isn’t some form of protection for him.

Once his fury goes off once he gets perfect revenge, perfect immunity and invincibility to the whole team for two goes. And being a Gunner his fury can go off every turn! Definately worth while

URock
10-05-2019, 01:23 PM
What should I awaken next?
Warrior LOL or Raven Witch to Level 9? Both get a buff on their power move, but who is more useful?

Ip4
10-05-2019, 01:28 PM
URock i am farming lol XIII for Warrior LOL lv9 resources and skip Raven Witch....

URock
10-07-2019, 08:11 AM
The most frustrating thing is the lack of 3* colored evo shards. Only one day per week to get them (with low droprates)...great development...

Muzzleloader
10-07-2019, 12:45 PM
That's exactly what they want. You will need to spend ironite for eternal grindfests. That was the way they did it for colorless evo runes. Now they are aplenty if you grind dungeons.

Bakura
10-07-2019, 01:51 PM
I have awakened 1 W. LoL to Max, took awhile.
I was also working on 6 other awakenable characters, all at the various stages of awakening.
Well, yesterday I grinded LoL 15 & 14 for a total of 6 hours, and spent over 600 ironite..... and still can't evolve even one toon to the next level.
I have plenty of colored bricks from previously grinding Raven's Altar..... but trying to get enough awakening materials or the awakening frags to trade for these over priced resources, costs just way too much SoT/ironite and time.
This may just be what kills this game.

Besides, sometimes when you spend so much to awaken to the next level, it hardly does anything.
I will say that LoL 15 DEFINITELY DROPS MORE Awakening to max shards, but trying to get the 5* colorless & colored round awakening shards..... it's just a guarantee to have to trade in the specials store, for thousands of awakening frags, even since the increase in the 5* colorless round awakening shards droprate in LoL 11-15.... you need 25 to fully max a toon.
It's all just toooooooooo much..... heartbreaking, depressing, and hardly worth it.
They set "the bar" too high!

Muzzleloader
10-07-2019, 02:05 PM
Isnt this what the endgamers really need? Something to chase for that doesnt take a few days to complete. It is also a way for the whales to catch up or stay on top with shiny new toys that others only covet.

I dont know how the newer players will be able to awaken characters and still increase thier gauntlet rosters. Just to evolve all the new non awakenable toons, let alone the servicable older toons require a good deal of SS and evo shards.

Ydex
10-07-2019, 05:16 PM
I apologize if this question is redundant, but is there a list of characters that are awakenable? Or planned to be?

I'm not interested in getting a Lord of Light, I've been spending my Fallen Angel Fragments on anything else-- skill shards, etc.

In the meantime, I've acquired a big pile of "awakening materials" from the Awakening Souls that I'm farming for Sacrifice fodder.

Muzzleloader
10-07-2019, 07:02 PM
Ydex, if you have some spare fallen angel frags the talisman are a good buy. I would recommend if you could I would purchase one of the LoLs if possible.

Ydex
10-07-2019, 07:15 PM
By the time I figured out how events actually work, I'd already been spending FA fragments on random store items. More than a little confusing that the Book of Souls was telling me the FA frags get you a "sell for gold" idol.

Bakura
10-07-2019, 07:53 PM
By the time I figured out how events actually work, I'd already been spending FA fragments on random store items. More than a little confusing that the Book of Souls was telling me the FA frags get you a "sell for gold" idol.
You can redeem Awakening frags for an Awakening soul, which gives a 5* sacrificial heart that you can sacrifice in the next sac event.... or like I did in the beginning, power him up and use on your team.

If you redeem your fallen angel frags you get a gold idol to sell for the same gold it cost to open, plus it returns the frags. You break even. It was designed for people who accidently redeemed their fall angel frags.
You should get a LoL, but if you don't have enough, then buy items in the store, before oct. 15th. After that, you can convert to precious souls to be redeemed for a heart or gold idol.

YOU SHOULD ALWAYS CHECK AND READ THE IN-GAME NEWSFEEDS ON UPDATES & EVENTS. IN THE UPPER RIGHT OF YOUR HOME SCREEN IS A BUTTON THAT LINKS TO THE NEWS.EVERYTHING WE KNOW IS FROM THERE.

The list of current Awakenable toons:
*LoL (6)- w/s/m/g/a/cosmic
*Raven Witch
*Wicker Evolved (3) owl/wolf/ox
*A. Dark Lilith
*W. Lucifer

12 total !!!!!!

Ydex
10-07-2019, 07:58 PM
Thanks for taking the time to share that info with me. I'm pretty new, still getting the hang of it.

I've been pumping those sacrificial hearts through sacrifice, filling up the vortex, burning through class souls for class epic fragments and burning those for class Mythical fragments. It appears in BoS that "class mythical" souls are the only souls with a SHORT LIST of RNG options.

Guess I'm hoping to grind my way up to some decent Mythical drops.

I've never seen a Sac event and have no idea what that entails. Should I hold onto my souls ??

Bakura
10-07-2019, 08:15 PM
Thanks for taking the time to share that info with me. I'm pretty new, still getting the hang of it.

I've been pumping those sacrificial hearts through sacrifice, filling up the vortex, burning through class souls for class epic fragments and burning those for class Mythical fragments. It appears in BoS that "class mythical" souls are the only souls with a SHORT LIST of RNG options.

Guess I'm hoping to grind my way up to some decent Mythical drops.
I just re-read your previous messages, I apologize if I told you stuff you already knew. I never intend to insult someone's intelligence or assume they don't know.... so sorry, my bad.(I was actually about to delete most of it, until you replied.)

Welcome to the LotB forum, btw.
And yes, save your hearts and extra souls for the upcoming monthly sac event. They reward special stuff and have sac level achievements, that reward goodies.

We all learned from others and so we pay it forward by sharing what we learned.
The other part of the time we are trying to just figure out the new stuff.

I myself seem to always end up learning things the hard way, so I share and voice my opinions in hopes of sparing others the suffering I had to endure. (Star Wars reference: " Many Bakura's died to bring you this information".... hahaha)

I used to be a corporate trainer, so I feel the internal need to share w/ others, cuz I know how it feels when you have to figure things out alone. Example: I earned a Lilith in the LoL grind event all on MANUAL PLAY, before I read on this forum about auto-play for grinding.

I mention this to you and everyone.... cuz I know their are folks who probably think " damn that Bakura sure does type alot.... and friggin gives his opinion on everything"..... :cool:

Ydex
10-07-2019, 08:24 PM
You're totally good, I really appreciate the info you're sharing. I'm in IT and I agree that over-sharing info is the only way to, for example, write a technical training document (there's always someone who is gonna get stuck on what you think is an "obvious" step).

This is a great community and I appreciate all the info here. It couldn't happen without everyone contributing what they know.

You want to know the embarrassing thing I wish I had known sooner? That you can expand your character slots! I thought we were all trying to build the best lineup of 25 characters!

Bakura
10-07-2019, 08:41 PM
You're totally good, I really appreciate the info you're sharing. I'm in IT and I agree that over-sharing info is the only way to, for example, write a technical training document (there's always someone who is gonna get stuck on what you think is an "obvious" step).

THANK YOU!!!!
Wow, this guy gets me. Yeah, just when you think stuff is common sense, then someone totally misinterprets what you said.
Hence the reason for many words and detail.

Good Luck with everything. We are all here to help.

As a welcoming gift, here is a link to an Excel file of all the toons & talismans and their abilities (buffs and debuffs) that you can use to accomplish certain event goals & challenges.
Deathbat created it and updates it.

It's worth it's weight in gold!
https://drive.google.com/open?id=1eGqJo1oP0r6MqxNrhjk78QyPQTOYX2-B

How did you discover the game? Was it from the IM tour?

Muzzleloader
10-07-2019, 08:46 PM
Depending on how many trooper slots you have, you really want to save as many sacrifice fodder for the sacrifice events to earn extra rewards. Sacrifice events come once a month some better than others, about twice a year they give as awesome event.

I know it's hard to save souls for events when your new, the game is really one of resource management including saxrifices.

Ydex
10-07-2019, 09:00 PM
Wow, nice spreadsheet!

What are some of the Sac event bonuses y'all have seen?

Muzzleloader
10-07-2019, 09:16 PM
It varies. Some give extra souls or frags for souls, some give talisman, some give special toons.

If you search the files, look for the great primordial fiasco. Last October there was a great pumkin fest. They kept giving pumkin souls that was almost perpetual with enough gold. I think my uncle pulled in 200+ legendary souls. A perpetual sacathon gives you many vortexes with all the benefits.

February usually gives a good heart sac event.

scott-5496
10-08-2019, 09:36 AM
I really hope we have another great pumpkin fest this year - they usually go with a decent event for Halloween - sac event looks to be timed around the end of the month this time as opposed to the beginning so it augurs well.....I hope! Same for xmas time and valentines day - they usually have really decent events for sacking.

Bakura
10-08-2019, 02:24 PM
I really hope we have another great pumpkin fest this year - they usually go with a decent event for Halloween - sac event looks to be timed around the end of the month this time as opposed to the beginning so it augurs well.....I hope! Same for xmas time and valentines day - they usually have really decent events for sacking.
It seems it will be after the 15th when LoL 3 and this Soccer event both end.
I'm looking forward to Dracula's dungeon and the Dracula toon w/ 5 new Wolfmen.
Last year was cool w/ Phantom Eddie & Friends and that cool new dungeon. I didn't get 1 event soul.... took forever to get Phantom & Madame.... but still great event, I was excited. This year wil be a real "Howl"...... 👻🎃🦇🕷🕸

scott-5496
10-08-2019, 03:41 PM
I wonder if the server restart just now is to do with them getting ready for the new dungeon - seems to be that way in the past when a new dungeon kicks off so fingers crossed we get this moving tonight at reset.

Bakura
10-08-2019, 06:10 PM
I hope they are fixing LoL 15, also.

Ydex
10-08-2019, 10:14 PM
It's worth it's weight in gold!
https://drive.google.com/open?id=1eGqJo1oP0r6MqxNrhjk78QyPQTOYX2-B

How did you discover the game? Was it from the IM tour?

I discovered the game through a Facebook ad. If you can believe it.
I'm a longtime Iron Maiden fan, and I've always liked turn-based gaming, so I was instantly hooked.

About that spreadsheet— downloaded as .xlsx and pulled out all my current Eddies and good allies, sorted by color so I can see my weak classes. Interesting that the Buffs and Debuffs are pipe delimited… converting text-to-columns and will play with making a synergy chart. Maybe transposing the effects into rows, with characters as the header.

edsel
10-09-2019, 12:06 AM
For reference, below are the requirements for awakening Dark Lilith for each of the six awakening tiers.

My assumption is that these requirements are and will be consistent across all awakenable characters

The cost to Awaken Cosmic Lord 10,650,000 is much more than the Lilith Nightmoon as Druid shows above 3,300,0006391

Yup
10-09-2019, 12:27 AM
The cost to Awaken Cosmic Lord 10,650,000 is much more than the Lilith Nightmoon as Druid shows above 3,300,000

They changed costs today.. now all characters are $10Mil Gold at the last level. Druid's screenshot was from before today..... Basically.. they will screw everyone out of gold via new unnecessary cost increases as of today....

Some "hoftfix" eh?? What'd they fix? Too much player enjoyment???

jstrickPhoto
10-09-2019, 01:07 AM
OK, I've read the "notes" in-game and tried searching here in the Forums. Just not finding it.

Trying to understand how a Dark Lilith is acquired. I've got Lucifer and the 6 LoLs but just can't figure out the Dark Lilith angle. Any suggestions are appreciated. I'm sitting on a huge pile of Fallen Angel and Awakening fragments. I just didn't want to spend them if they still are useful.

Thanks

** Update: I see I have "Vengeful Soul" fragments but just not sure how to earn them. **

Yup
10-09-2019, 01:11 AM
Dark Lilith has her own fragments which you acquire by FULLY awakening all 6 LOLs and running LOL 11-15 300 times for each LOL.... then you'll have enough fragments for Dark Lilith... check the Achievements tab.

And yes. It is an absolutely ridiculously high expectation from any player.

jstrickPhoto
10-09-2019, 01:19 AM
Dark Lilith has her own fragments which you acquire by FULLY awakening all 6 LOLs and running LOL 11-15 300 times for each LOL.... then you'll have enough fragments for Dark Lilith... check the Achievements tab.

And yes. It is an absolutely ridiculously high expectation from any player.

Thanks brother (or sister!)! That explains a lot. I've got all 6 LoLs awakened to 3*. I just never saw the Dark Lilith fragments earned, I guess.

Rain88
10-09-2019, 03:39 AM
they will screw everyone out of gold via new unnecessary cost increases as of today....

Not me... I'm smarter than that... It's not like I spent 150 million gold on that useless soul that had a useless blue immortal cosmic talisman and now I'm down to 40 million... Ah wait I did.

URock
10-09-2019, 06:19 AM
Wait until they release the awakenable Eddies...they will need much more items and gold...

Ydex
10-09-2019, 06:53 AM
I'm down to 14 million gold, was at 80 mill. before this Awakening sh!t. This is ludicrous.
The awakening stuff and cosmic talismans seem stupidly hard to accomplish, so I'm just not doing it. Easy for me to say, there's plenty of other things I can accomplish. I've probably got a whole year's worth of things to do, all without caring whether I'm in the upper echelon of a bunch of identical teams with :gasp: PINK stars --!!

If I'd already been playing for a long time, and this was the only thing left for me to accomplish, yeah I'd probably be pretty pissed.

Yup
10-09-2019, 07:28 AM
I'm actually beginning to think they WANT people to leave the app at a certain point.

Bakura
10-09-2019, 09:11 AM
When a business caters more to new customers than retaining it's faithful repeat customers.... that's when they lose both.

Muzzleloader
10-10-2019, 02:13 PM
I cant find the info I am looking for. How many wicker awakening shards are needed?

Natasmai
10-10-2019, 11:24 PM
I believe the requirement is 3 regardless of wicker or lol etc... the final awaken is 3 of that item.

Muzzleloader
10-10-2019, 11:28 PM
Thanks, I dont have enough of anything to fully max any awakenable toon, but I have 50 wicker shards. It as usually you always have more of something that you cant use.

Ip4
11-09-2019, 06:45 PM
Cool I need only 250 purple Evo to fully awaken moonchild :)
That mean I need to play 20 Raven witch keys to collect them :(

Bakura
11-10-2019, 04:40 AM
That new Labrynth Dungeon is supposed to drop them too.

Natasmai
11-10-2019, 02:02 PM

Infernal dungeon is the best place for purple bricks.

That new Labrynth Dungeon is supposed to drop them too.

That dungeon is useless for farming anything, needs a complete rework to be playable.

Natasmai
11-10-2019, 02:04 PM
NO FREAKIN' WAY... ARE YOU KIDDING ME?!?!?

Wtf!!!!

I'm down to 14 million gold, was at 80 mill. before this Awakening sh!t. This is ludicrous. I've been commenting on this forum about how expensive and hard to get the awakening resources are.
This HUGE COST INCREASE is just kicking a guy in the b@lls after beating him up and screwin' his wife.

I had over 350mil. When I finished maxing each toon I had 700k

The costs are outrageous.

Ip4
11-10-2019, 03:32 PM

thanks for tip i didn't know that,will try later :)

namaste
11-11-2019, 01:56 AM
I had over 350mil. When I finished maxing each toon I had 700k

The costs are outrageous.

What is the best... is how they introduce it at a ridiculous cost and let most spend all their gold... and then reduce the cost significantly.. meaning most wasted about 100+ mill when they did not need to. Now scraping the barrell……...

Wanderer
11-12-2019, 08:09 AM

Didn't know that you could find this material outside of the LoL dungeons X-XV and awakening souls or store. Where would be the best place to get colorless 1* stone? They drop too slow in LoL XI and XII: one per key if I am lucky, sometimes not a single one... I got 17 already but I need 25!