PDA

View Full Version : Autorun

wipp
09-25-2019, 04:10 PM
Ok this really pisses me off.i buy a key with my hard earned fc. I start autorun before bed.(because during the day i cant do without my phone for 2 hrs) it plays fifteen battles or so then i get a defeat. Is this done on purpose so we waste our resources and time? Is this a bug? Wthhhhh

Durandal_LOTB
09-25-2019, 04:58 PM
There's certainly no hidden witchcraft to ensure that you lose while using auto-play. However, it's entirely possible that the particular team you had been using wasn't absolutely bulletproof to every possible outcome in the AI match-up. I often use auto-play and find that there have been times where I would have preferred my team to use certain abilities over others. As a result, I try to build my teams to accommodate "random efficiency" rather than a team that is reliant on a very specific combo or series of events.

On a side note, you had actually completed way fewer runs that you had thought, so I have granted you a new key to try and put my strategy into practice. Best of luck in there! :)

wipp
09-25-2019, 05:09 PM
Wow,thank you for that. Sometimes i make it through a dungon with no losses and others i lose with the same team. Thats what raised my question. Again thank you

kkkreg5
09-27-2019, 01:55 PM
This has happened to me as well wipp. I had to tweak my talisman set up which took care of the problem.

Ip4
09-27-2019, 03:07 PM
I have defeat on raven dungeon one battle every 10-15 battles,i use wicker eddie with passive but still my team die against feryman

Natasmai
09-27-2019, 03:33 PM
I have defeat on raven dungeon one battle every 10-15 battles,i use wicker eddie with passive but still my team die against feryman

I had not had a single loss in Raven's Altar all the way up until I got the Sentinel Wicker guy (which coincided with the latest patch). I swapped him in for Magus Crimean and since then I have been having random deaths also. Most of them seem to be against the Doom from Ferryman as well. I am also running Shadow Wickerman Eddie so I should have immunity to doom. I don't see anywhere that a passive disable should be coming in to it with the enemies on that wave and obviously there isnt a passive disable icon showing either.

Bit annoying, but I am complete now except for the fully evolved achievement.