PDA

View Full Version : Update from Space Station #5 - Server Stability Issues

Ceeg_LOTB
09-30-2019, 10:26 PM
Hello Troopers!

This quick update is about our Server and its recent stability issues, which I am sure many of you have experienced! We have been putting all our resources into resolving this issue and hope to have it stabilized as soon as possible.

We are seeing the largest number of concurrent players in the game since we first launched! All these new and old players, completing dungeons and battling through the Cosmos has also increased our server load which has resulted in the occasional slow down over the past few days. As noted above, it is our team's top priority to resolve these issues as they occur.

While we work on improvements to resolve these ongoing issues we would like to reward our players, old and new, with a gift of 300 Ironite for their patience with us as we work towards a more stable future for the server.

Please tap this link to accept your gift https://tinyurl.com/yxsx8sv6

Regarding the Ironite Gift: **Please note: You must have the most recent version of Iron Maiden: Legacy of the Beast downloaded on your device for this gift to work.

Some Android OS's may be unable to receive this gift using the link, use this code instead:

WVX5A-47R83-7REQB

Enter the code into the 'Redeem Code' section of your Settings menu to receive your Ironite!

Thanks for sticking with us!

Ceeg

scott-5496
09-30-2019, 10:44 PM
Is there an ETA on the fix time - should we just not do dungeons as I lost three keys over last two days as not been able to play Raven Altar?

Ceeg_LOTB
09-30-2019, 10:55 PM
There is currently no ETA, but that is something that we will share as soon as we know. And it is currently our top priority.

It's totally up to you how you wish to play the game currently. If you feel like you don't want to chance using a dungeon key, that choice has to be yours.

Ceeg

Bakura
10-01-2019, 02:09 AM
Thank you for the compensation ironite!

Next time you have the World's Greatest Metal Band promote your game worldwide....... be prepared and add more servers and bandwidth before hand.
Keep up the good work!

Blade
10-01-2019, 10:49 AM
Hi Ceeg and welcome to the forum ;)

Thanks for the info and the ironite gift!

It is great to hear, that a new high in player number is the reason for the server hiccups and we all wish you good luck in solving the issue! It is indeed a bit surprising, as I (and many others) were not that happy with the game recently and we have already seen many many older and great players leaving the game because of some of the decisions that were made to evolve the game into the direction that we see now with a lot of pay-to-win, pay-to-collect and pay-to-play. But the recent tour(s) are so fantastic and do some good advertisement for the game to get new people playing. Let's hope that a good share of new players stay with the game.

We as a community already discussed a while ago about the number of active players we have here and we have noticed an increase in the last weeks and months, but honestly the server problems are older than that! Could you provide us some numbers about number of active players? Number of accounts? This would be very interesting! Thanks!

AhabsHarpoon
10-01-2019, 01:20 PM
Hi Ceeg and welcome to the forum ;)

Thanks for the info and the ironite gift!

It is great to hear, that a new high in player number is the reason for the server hiccups and we all wish you good luck in solving the issue! It is indeed a bit surprising, as I (and many others) were not that happy with the game recently and we have already seen many many older and great players leaving the game because of some of the decisions that were made to evolve the game into the direction that we see now with a lot of pay-to-win, pay-to-collect and pay-to-play. But the recent tour(s) are so fantastic and do some good advertisement for the game to get new people playing. Let's hope that a good share of new players stay with the game.

We as a community already discussed a while ago about the number of active players we have here and we have noticed an increase in the last weeks and months, but honestly the server problems are older than that! Could you provide us some numbers about number of active players? Number of accounts? This would be very interesting! Thanks!

Great post, Blade. Good luck with a response...

hugoW
10-01-2019, 02:27 PM
There is a problem with the refresh button on the arena battles and the connection issues, I may have lost over 100 ironite since the problems started and never even tried to paid 10 ironite from refresh, always with the free refresh.

The problem ocurrs after y click in the free refresh and the window saying that there is trouble connecting to the servers, every time I click OK and come back that windows and click again OK, it's 10 ironite spend probably because it tryes again and again and again to refresh but this time is already paid.

Durandal_LOTB
10-01-2019, 02:49 PM
There is a problem with the refresh button on the arena battles and the connection issues, I may have lost over 100 ironite since the problems started and never even tried to paid 10 ironite from refresh, always with the free refresh.

The problem ocurrs after y click in the free refresh and the window saying that there is trouble connecting to the servers, every time I click OK and come back that windows and click again OK, it's 10 ironite spend probably because it tryes again and again and again to refresh but this time is already paid.

Given our recent server strain, I highly recommend that you take your time in regards to any process that has the potential of consuming resources multiple times. If you attempt to refresh your Arena list and notice that it's taking an awfully long time, try leaving and returning to see if anything updated before attempting to refresh again. While support has been busy as heck, I know they're happy to fix things things like this for you as soon as they're available.

Natasmai
10-01-2019, 03:22 PM
Is anyone else unable to purchase the SoT "Drip pack"? The 7 day SoT booster for $2.99 in the store. I *think* my previous purchase has already run out and it tells me "You have already purchased the drip pack" when I attempt a purchase.

Normally I only buy this when there is a heavy grinding event... so... like now? If they don't want my money I am glad to keep it.

Sr.Perverso
10-02-2019, 05:44 AM
Thank you for the gift but it is not a current problem, it takes months.
With the launch of Nigth City in the first classification of "Duel" the same bug happened to me, so I had to close the game. Upon re-entry, the system marked the same party twice. That made every time I wanted to play duel. The game broke.
I sent a message for customer service, they asked me for screenshots, I sent screenshot and screenrecord and they never solved my problem. I spent 14 days being able to play "duel" and when I checked the status of the report it said "Closed"
They cannot close a report if they have not given a solution, even compensation.
Just the previous classification my rank had been "SSS" Top 10 and for that mistake that prevented me from playing 14 days; my next rating was "E" "12,000" +

Ceeg_LOTB
10-03-2019, 05:37 PM
Hey Blade, thank you for the warm welcome! I hope to be as active as possible here on the forum as well as our Social pages, so you will likely see more of me!

In regards to your question on active players or accounts, that isn't something that we typically share. If I get some information that we do want to share with you all, I will make sure to make it available here on the forum!

Ceeg

Bakura
10-03-2019, 06:48 PM
Hello Troopers!

Thanks for sticking with us!

Ceeg

Hey Ceeg,

I also wanted to say "Welcome!"

Yes, I have gleaned the FB page and recognized you from your responses to FB Troopers.

This forum has legitimate comments or complaints because we really love the game and appreciate all that you and the company do for us gamers.
FaceBook gamers are brutal.... man they complain about everything on there. This forum is much more professional and positive.

Good Luck w/ all your endeavors.... Please keep us informed first, of all important info and ironite gifts!!!

wipp
10-03-2019, 08:03 PM
Welcome ceeg. Yall hiring? I dont know crap about making a game but i can follow u around all day and make u laugh.i can also make a mean cup of coffee.

AncientEvil
10-08-2019, 08:23 PM
"It is indeed a bit surprising, as I (and many others) were not that happy with the game recently and we have already seen many many older and great players leaving the game because of some of the decisions that were made to evolve the game into the direction that we see now with a lot of pay-to-win, pay-to-collect and pay-to-play." -Blade

1st off you and the so called "Greats" use Alexander Eddie with orbit, Charlotte (which a lot of you got for near free), and Malkov for years (maybe not malkov). Ooooooo make way for the super elite royalty. I'm beating you guys with half the power of your teams.

2nd off thanks devs for the massive shift in power to the new characters, Your newfound success is a direct result of this and I'd like to personally thank the decision makers on behalf of all newcomers.

Anytime there's a game balance that evens the playing field for everyone it most always changes games for the better, except for Blade and the upper echelon of Alexander/Charlotte/Malkov teams. Don't ruin this for us, that is as selfish as it gets.

Bakura
10-09-2019, 12:42 AM
"It is indeed a bit surprising, as I (and many others) were not that happy with the game recently and we have already seen many many older and great players leaving the game because of some of the decisions that were made to evolve the game into the direction that we see now with a lot of pay-to-win, pay-to-collect and pay-to-play." -Blade

1st off you and the so called "Greats" use Alexander Eddie with orbit, Charlotte (which a lot of you got for near free), and Malkov for years (maybe not malkov). Ooooooo make way for the super elite royalty. I'm beating you guys with half the power of your teams.

2nd off thanks devs for the massive shift in power to the new characters, Your newfound success is a direct result of this and I'd like to personally thank the decision makers on behalf of all newcomers.

Anytime there's a game balance that evens the playing field for everyone it most always changes games for the better, except for Blade and the upper echelon of Alexander/Charlotte/Malkov teams. Don't ruin this for us, that is as selfish as it gets.

Why is it everytime you open your mouth, you show your ignorance and arrogance. So you have money to spend. It doesn't make you better than others.
Stop playing this game and go work on maturing your soul and character. You need to work on being a better person "in real life."

Malakhov has only been out for months, Charlotte barely a year.
Blade is a much better character than you.
You attack him, you attack all of us!

Besides, your team is not as awesome as you think. You lost your first time you attacked me, won the second, then I revenged and spanked your newly purchased boss toons.
We older players have something new guys will never have while they are new..... it's called relics.

Btw, I've been playing about 13 months,
.... and some people spent money for Charlotte frags.

Just because in real life someone has hurt you or made you feel worthless, does't mean you can prove your self worth by ranking in a mobile game or come on this forum attacking others, especially veterans who you feel stand in your way.

Just chill out, enjoy and share the game/your experience with others, be part of the LotB community. I'm sure if you would not be so aggressive, you would be a big help to newbies.
I bet you're actually a really great person. We welcome you, just save the "battles" for arena, not the forum. We all know you have some new and awesome characters ... congrats. Now share your experience w/ those new toons with those of us who don't have them. There are tons and will be more new players because of the IM tour.... we need your help in helping them w/ all their questions.
Peace bro,

(FYI: his defense team was Dark Lilith, Lucifer[max], Cosmic LoL, Alex Ed)

Muzzleloader
10-09-2019, 01:26 AM
Some people just have to complain if everything doesnt benefit themselves. This is a mobile game and has always been pay to win. It has just accelerated in the last year. Just because you can afford all the new toys doesnt make you a better player or person. When a player freely helps other to better their gameplay or even defeat themselves shows what type of person they are.

How much real life money does it take to acquire and fully max all the awakenable toons?