PDA

View Full Version : October Events

GrimDusk
10-01-2019, 03:54 AM
https://twitter.com/ironmaidenlotb/status/1178822815518265345?s=20

So, these events look quite promising!

LoL Part III: Lucifer and The Onyx Sons are arriving in game, along with the final LoL Frontier Dungeon mission. Should be very fun!
Protective Measures: Standard Evo event.
Dracula's Descent: So, this is going to be a dungeon based off the themes of Transylvania, with Dracula as a 5 star new character and some werewolves to go along with him, all except for warrior based on the next event.
Warrior Werewolf: A standard fragment event, with a nice new character and possibly new talismans.
Haunted Abyss: Sacrifice event with either new characters to unlock or just some new talismans.
Shifting Sands: A new event. I'm not sure what to expect from it.
Gauntlet Season 5: A new assassin character will be joining the gauntlet roster; I don't know who it could be, but something tells me it's the Duelist from the song of the same name.

Nuke_Happy
10-01-2019, 05:22 AM
I’m so pumped for duelist. If he’s anything like my character idea (shameless plug u should totally check out) then he’s going to be VERY fun.

Bakura
10-01-2019, 09:14 AM
In case anyone missed it!

300 free ironite
https://tinyurl.com/yxsx8sv6
or enter this code: WVX5A-47R83-7REQB

URock
10-01-2019, 02:20 PM
Maybe "Lucifer" = "Dracula"? Is "Lucifer" a character mentioned in the comic books or is it just speculation?

GrimDusk
10-01-2019, 03:33 PM
Maybe "Lucifer" = "Dracula"? Is "Lucifer" a character mentioned in the comic books or is it just speculation?

So, there was a forum post that I am going to have to link once I find it, but someone managed to get into the Collections tab in the book of souls and see some content early. They predicted the Football Eddies, Dark Lilith, Lone Star Eddie, and the Shardbornes. Lucifer was one of the characters there, and if you know a bit about the Bible you'll know that one of Lucifer's titles was "Lightbringer," which brings us to the Lord Of Light. He recently merged with the Beast shard to gain his full power, and it makes sense that the final form of the Lord Of Light and The Beast is the Devil himself, Lucifer.

https://forum.ironmaidenlegacy.com/showthread.php?12227-New-characters-I-found-in-the-Collections-tab&highlight=lucifer

This is the link I was referring to.

Durandal_LOTB
10-01-2019, 03:41 PM
So, there was a forum post that I am going to have to link once I find it, but someone managed to get into the Collections tab in the book of souls and see some content early. They predicted the Football Eddies, Dark Lilith, Lone Star Eddie, and the Shardbornes. Lucifer was one of the characters there, and if you know a bit about the Bible you'll know that one of Lucifer's titles was "Lightbringer," which brings us to the Lord Of Light. He recently merged with the Beast shard to gain his full power, and it makes sense that the final form of the Lord Of Light and The Beast is the Devil himself, Lucifer.

That's an interesting hypothesis you have there. ;)

GrimDusk
10-01-2019, 03:55 PM
That's an interesting hypothesis you have there.

Even if it's wrong I'm still looking forward to all of these events.

EDIT: Also, the other thing that points me this way is that Dark Lilith's final form is Lilith Nightmoon. Lucifer's "last name" or other title is "Morningstar." Nightmoon and Morningstar kinda seem related, no?

DoctorEly
10-01-2019, 04:52 PM
Hey! Nice to get some theories going based off of my post. I drew the same conclusion about Lucifer... It makes sense, both logically and biblically!

Dracula wasn't in the Collections tab, no. What really concerns me is trying to figure out the Halloween Eddie. I want it to be Live After Death, but none of the events listed allude to that. Maybe Fallen Icarus? Still doesn't make enough sense... The graveyard theme brings me back to Live After Death Eddie however... Ugh. My brain hurts.

druid138
10-01-2019, 06:41 PM
Hey! Nice to get some theories going based off of my post. I drew the same conclusion about Lucifer... It makes sense, both logically and biblically!

Dracula wasn't in the Collections tab, no. What really concerns me is trying to figure out the Halloween Eddie. I want it to be Live After Death, but none of the events listed allude to that. Maybe Fallen Icarus? Still doesn't make enough sense... The graveyard theme brings me back to Live After Death Eddie however... Ugh. My brain hurts.

I think the graveyard artwork is based on Ryan Christensen's Vampire Hunter piece here (https://www.artstation.com/artwork/iron-maiden-legacy-of-the-beast).

DoctorEly
10-01-2019, 06:50 PM
I think the graveyard artwork is based on Ryan Christensen's Vampire Hunter piece here (https://www.artstation.com/artwork/iron-maiden-legacy-of-the-beast).

Ahhh. Okay. Quite different from our regular ol' vampire hunter. Maybe a passive swapped one coming with Dracula?

Ip4
10-01-2019, 06:50 PM
Maybe. VAMPIRE HUNTER EDDIE with passive?

Stranger
10-01-2019, 06:56 PM
Vampire hunter can't be Dracula. He would hunt himself :D

DoctorEly
10-01-2019, 07:08 PM
My money's on vampire hunter being buffed and receiving a limited version with a passive when the Dracula dungeon drops, kinda makes sense, a decked out vamp hunter, going out to hunt Dracula. Maybe it'll be a Frontier dungeon at some point?

edsel
10-01-2019, 07:17 PM

One of my favorite pieces of art, always a fan of Boris and Frazetta too. Completely graveyard dupe, good catch. Plus the corridor on the left side beckons me to enter into the upcoming event dungeon for some friendly violent fun. Hack and slash dungeon crawl addict since the days of 20 sided dice and lead figures!

druid138
10-01-2019, 07:32 PM
One of my favorite pieces of art, always a fan of Boris and Frazetta too. Completely graveyard dupe, good catch. Plus the corridor on the left side beckons me to enter into the upcoming event dungeon for some friendly violent fun. Hack and slash dungeon crawl addict since the days of 20 sided dice and lead figures!

Poetic post, man! Boris and Frazetta are awesome.

Nuke_Happy
10-01-2019, 09:51 PM
On the topic of “Lucifer” in the Lord of Light song, there is lyric in one of the first verses that says “...Lucifer was just an angel led astray.”

osiris0000
10-01-2019, 10:00 PM
"Shifting sands" sounds like an Egyptian themed content. My guess is we will see an Egyptian themed frontier dungeon, where Ramses Eddie will be awarded with achievements, along with some awakenable new Egyptian chars + old chars (hope gods will be awakenable) , also eternal talismans will possibly drop there - since all other first 6 sets are in frontier dungeons now except the eternal set. Let's see ;)

FBomb
10-01-2019, 10:52 PM
https://twitter.com/ironmaidenlotb/status/1178822815518265345?s=20

So, these events look quite promising!

LoL Part III: Lucifer and The Onyx Sons are arriving in game, along with the final LoL Frontier Dungeon mission. Should be very fun!
Protective Measures: Standard Evo event.
Dracula's Descent: So, this is going to be a dungeon based off the themes of Transylvania, with Dracula as a 5 star new character and some werewolves to go along with him, all except for warrior based on the next event.
Warrior Werewolf: A standard fragment event, with a nice new character and possibly new talismans.
Haunted Abyss: Sacrifice event with either new characters to unlock or just some new talismans.
Shifting Sands: A new event. I'm not sure what to expect from it.
Gauntlet Season 5: A new assassin character will be joining the gauntlet roster; I don't know who it could be, but something tells me it's the Duelist from the song of the same name.

You know... there's a song on No Prayer..., what was it called again, oh right - "The Assassin"! Maybe we'll get an assassin assassin! With skills such as "Better Watch Out", "The Final Touch" and "Thrill of the Chase" :p

AhabsHarpoon
10-01-2019, 11:27 PM
Might "Shifting Sands" introduce a facelift to Kingdom of the Sands?

GrimDusk
10-01-2019, 11:27 PM
It could easily be "The Assassin," I just thought that was too on the nose.

Malilpio
10-02-2019, 02:39 PM
A few weeks ago DoctorEly posted information on new toons found in the so-called "collection" tab. From what I remember Warrior and Sentinel PDKs were also mentioned - perhaps they will be released during this "Shifting Sands" event.
I cannot think of any other connection between the name of the event and the things we have in game now, but it is also possible that a new dungeon will be released (or something else).

Bakura
10-03-2019, 02:22 AM
A few weeks ago DoctorEly posted information on new toons found in the so-called "collection" tab. From what I remember Warrior and Sentinel PDKs were also mentioned - perhaps they will be released during this "Shifting Sands" event.
I cannot think of any other connection between the name of the event and the things we have in game now, but it is also possible that a new dungeon will be released (or something else).
Yeah, it will be the "Watch your Life Pass Away like Sands of Time" Dungeon!
Geez, I never knew of or even imagined before, a game where you don't really play it, but put it on auto and wait.
It's all built to make money on ironite. We build up characters by grinding in order to compete against a broken & cheating AI in pvp and gauntlet.

"But mark my WORDS .... one day..... I will have all the resources necessary to DEFEAT YOU AI.
The day is coming when you will conquer me NO MORE !!!"
:cool:

Alvorada
10-09-2019, 01:01 AM
October tuning kinda confirm the alternative vampire hunter eddie.

GrimDusk
10-15-2019, 12:02 AM
I was almost certain they’d release the Dracula event tonight, but I guess they’re waiting until the cosmos cup ends.

RobG-9641
10-15-2019, 12:31 AM
I was almost certain they’d release the Dracula event tonight, but I guess they’re waiting until the cosmos cup ends.

I just won a Werewolf which is a Dracula event character. So possibly, but not surprisingly, the launch got messed up.

Volrath
10-15-2019, 01:09 AM
Well I'll be, most of them are already in the game if you look in the fragments menu. Dracula is a warrior that seems to be a variant on the original Count. Assassin Werewolf is 5-star and Sentinel and Magus are 4-star. Gunner doesn't seem to be in there yet and the Warrior one is going to be a fragment event.

So was the dungeon supposed to start tonight and didn't? Or were the characters mistakenly added a day early?

Ydex
10-15-2019, 01:33 AM
the drama! the suspense!

pretty good show business, if intentional

Bakura
10-15-2019, 04:18 AM
This game developer just slaps stuff together and throws it out there, like we're dogs surrounding a bowl. It gets messy..... and not alot of game testing or proof checking either. We get it, try it, they nerf it or Hotfix it.... it ain't pretty, but I guess in the end, us Lotb addicts don't really care how we get our gamefix.... just get in the needle and inject it.

What an ugly portrayal.... hahaha🤣

Yup
10-15-2019, 04:19 AM
Already pulled Dracula and the Sentinel Werewolf. They are in the souls..... they will drop.. and function. Dracula can be a one-hit killer for some enemies.... including fully awakened Lucifer, Dark Lilith, and many of the LOLs..

I havent used S Werewolf yet.. but his passive makes allies immune to doom, perfect corruption and perfect disable I believe.

Ydex
10-15-2019, 04:20 AM
nice avatar, Bakura. excited for the Count in his fancy dress clothes? lol

GrimDusk
10-15-2019, 04:21 AM
So there’s definitely a VHE variant coming. The gunner Werewolf is likely an event exclusive, hence why he’s nowhere in common souls.

Ydex
10-15-2019, 04:22 AM
Already pulled Dracula and the Sentinel Werewolf. They are in the souls.....
I'm at 475 of 500 Warrior Mythical fragments, wherein lies The Count at 1/8 odds.

Yup
10-15-2019, 04:24 AM
Drac dropped from a single Warrior Mythical for me.. so ... yeah....

S Werewolf dropped from about 5-8 Sentinel Epics.

Tried to get M and A Werewolfs (Werewolves???) to drop.. but they didn't from any of my various magus and assassin soul frags.

Ydex
10-15-2019, 04:28 AM
What Talismans can Dracula equip? You'll passively cleanse your team every turn if you're wearing Vipers.

Yup
10-15-2019, 04:31 AM
2 yellow - 1 purple

Passive revives allies if he's not at full HP at his turn.

Basic attack inflicts perfect disable and removes shields... and, with crit strike active, deals roughly ~50k physical or magic damage.. then deals ~160k true damage.....he's a single-target killer. Defenses are a tad weak so I've been playing trying to figure out how to get him a tad more resilient. Seems putting sustaining talismans on him isn't healing him like they should - that might be a bug.. or possibly due to him not actually being active in character tables yet since he was released early possibly.

Ydex
10-15-2019, 04:35 AM
One hit random, one hit true, 50% Critical chance, remove shields, AND disable. That's just brutal.

Damage scales on CURRENT HP (never seen that one) and revive triggers on FULL health. Looks like he has low MR, is that the catch?

Yup
10-15-2019, 04:38 AM
he also clears silver buffs from allies. Seems he's basically the anti-Dark Lilith/Lucifer, But he is NOT "awakenable"

Ydex
10-15-2019, 04:43 AM
Yellow and purple? I don't have a lot of fancy Talismans, but Vorpal (50% Echo chance, 25% extra turn to ally) and Chance (critical 35%) are what I would do. A lot of hits, a lot of crits.

Ip4
10-15-2019, 05:47 AM
8 warrior mystical souls and zero Dracula...

Bakura
10-15-2019, 07:31 AM
I just won a Werewolf which is a Dracula event character. So possibly, but not surprisingly, the launch got messed up.
Hey, man.... Thanks for posting. I've been waiting for this group of toons... wouldn't have got one early if you hadn't mentioned it.

nice avatar, Bakura. excited for the Count in his fancy dress clothes? lol
Yes, I have been excited. Never got last year's Count so this makes up for it.
I started the sac event early... I went through tons of souls, earned a Mythical & enough Skill Shards.... got the Count Dracula and he's fully sharded.
He looks more like he's going "Fox Hunting" ... I expected more of a Christopher Lee type Dracula, but he looks like the Gary Oldman Dracula when he went to England (minus long hair/sunglasses.) Maybe they'll make an Anthony Hopkins/ Van Helsing like Vampire Hunter.
I picked my Avatar days ago in expectation of this new Drac.
My forum Halloween costume is "Count Bakura" ... ha ha ... I mean "Blah, Blah"

His passive cleanses all negs & silver from all allies if Bleed or Perf. Bleed is present on enemy at the start of turn. It also increases everyone's Hp 15 % when healed. Good counter to W. LoL.
Trying Sustain talis to see if they work. Might try Sacred.
He has 1 purple/2 yellow slots.

Yup
10-15-2019, 07:37 AM
But.. he's not healing via talismans.. Sustaining and Angel aren't healing him like they should... at least not here.... Maybe they will when the event actually starts.

Bakura
10-15-2019, 08:59 AM
So there’s definitely a VHE variant coming. The gunner Werewolf is likely an event exclusive, hence why he’s nowhere in common souls.

You could be right about Gunner Werewolf. He might be the "LoL grind for frags" toon, if not him then a Warrior werewolf. I did see a 5* Assassin Werewolf in BoS.... he's probably going to be decent. The other Werewolves (Mag./Sent.) were both 4*.
"Hey eeey yeah, Bark at the Moon"

But.. he's not healing via talismans.. Sustaining and Angel aren't healing him like they should... at least not here.... Maybe they will when the event actually starts.
Yeah, I thought about Hex and Sacreds too.
I was wondering if the description may have meant "Fully Healed?"

I just tested Dracula in like 5 arena battles... he's got a serious hit w/ a T3 yellow cosmic. I'm impressed. One time it did seem like it increased max hp, but I can't say it's noticeable. I did see him remove debuffs, only on the next round after perf bleed was inflicted.
For example, Vipers put perf. bleed on, the enemy all went, put debuffs on me, then my turn, debuffs not cleared, My team goes, then Vipers inflicted same toon which increased his perf bleed duration , the enemy went, then debuffs were cleared from my team. It's nice, but if you have to wait 2 turns, enemy most likely will clear negs by then (D. Lilith did.)

I faced an upper rank team that had Maxed M. LoL/ Max Lucifer/ Max D. Lilith/ Alex... lost the 1st time, then focused on Lucy, won the second time. I used Dracula/Max W. LoL/Malakhov/Alex.
If the negs/silver cleanse would work sooner, he would be in the next arena meta.

URock
10-15-2019, 11:32 AM
Why could you pull Dracula before the event starts?

Bakura
10-15-2019, 11:40 AM
Cuz he is there.
Check out all of our previous posts.
We are not sure either... it's probably an error.
They better not take him back.

kgk56
10-15-2019, 11:54 AM

I could only grab - with hundreds of rare, legendary, mythical souls - the Sentinal & the Magus Werewolf ... no Dracula :(

Yup
10-15-2019, 11:55 AM

My guess is the event was supposed to start yesterday at rollover and someone messed up., since it was a US holiday. (Columbus Day) perhaps they had it scheduled and every one had the day off and forgot.

-----------------------

I have the Assassin and Sentinel Wolves as well.. Assassin is pretty good with the right talisman set up... Sentinel is good, but he's strictly a single-target hitter. Both of them are keepers overall.

edsel
10-15-2019, 11:55 AM
Cuz he is there.
Check out all of our previous posts.
We are not sure either... it's probably an error.
They better not take him back.

Yes we all love COUNT CHOCULA BREAKFAST CEREAL! 6480ghost marshmallow support characters should be awakenable supporting characters

Bakura
10-15-2019, 12:07 PM
Yes we all love COUNT CHOCULA BREAKFAST CEREAL! ghost marshmallow support characters should be awakenable supporting characters
That's Awesome!

Don't forget BooBerry & FrankenBerry allies,
if you use all three together they have a "Haunting Effect" ..... they fortify your team w/ 12 vitamins and minerals... LoL.6481

infinite dreamer
10-15-2019, 01:48 PM
RNG was with me this time. Used 2 mythical warrior souls to get Drac, 2 mythical assassin to get the purple wolf, 13 epic sentinel for the green wolf and 10 epic magus for the blue one. My luck is used up for a long time. The purple wolf and Drac are pretty solid additions. Thanks RobG for the heads up!

Bakura
10-15-2019, 01:50 PM
Vampire Hunter Eddie?
Rumor has it, same VHE but w/ a passive.
He looks like " Van Helsing."6483

URock
10-15-2019, 05:26 PM
Scarecrow Eddie? I can't see any relation to Iron Maiden...

GrimDusk
10-15-2019, 07:49 PM
Scarecrow Eddie? I can't see any relation to Iron Maiden...

Well it's Vampire Hunter Eddie with a passive, so it's probably not Scarecrow. I think it's Van Helsing Eddie, which was mentioned earlier.

URock
10-15-2019, 09:38 PM
I don't see anything that reminds me on Van Helsing. The hat? That strange weapon in his hands?
NO!

Yup
10-15-2019, 09:42 PM
Depends... Peter Cushing as Van Helsing or Hugh Jackman as Van Helsing????

Interesting that both actors have last names that could be euphemisms for sex.

URock
10-15-2019, 10:34 PM
Abraham Lincoln was a Vampire Hunter too...

Bakura
10-17-2019, 02:22 AM
Well it's Vampire Hunter Eddie with a passive, so it's probably not Scarecrow. I think it's Van Helsing Eddie, which was mentioned earlier.
"Ding Ding Ding....... we have a winner!"

I guessed it, Van Helsing Eddie.
It was the hat that gave it away.

What do I win.... a free Dark Lillith..... a free Assasin Werewolf?
...... as Charlie Brown said.... " I got a rock."

Brickster
10-17-2019, 10:16 AM
I think from now on you'll be dubbed "Clairvoyant" and you can start predicting other unreleased Eddies.

Bakura
10-20-2019, 06:37 AM
I think from now on you'll be dubbed "Clairvoyant" and you can start predicting other unreleased Eddies.

Ok, here goes.
I predict a New Awakenable Eddie!

Or maybe....
Thanksgiving is coming, IM Run to the Hills could have a tie in of Pilgrims vs. Indians, (yeah, Calvary Eddie is the main tie in to that song)
But.... Pilgrim Eddie w/ the flanged musket looking gun. Maybe killer demon ally turkeys🦃🦃🦃!
Sentinel Pocahontas w/ revive and healing... Awakenable, w/ some native american indian mojo eagle spirit 🦅magic going on.
LoL....

Bakura
10-20-2019, 06:45 AM
🤺..... also, a Bruce like, Fencing Eddie.
You know since we had Steve Harris Bass Eddie and Soccer Eddies.
Or.... Beer making Bruce Eddie 🍺.
Lastly, Pilot Bruce Eddie ✈.

Ezz
10-21-2019, 01:00 AM
What happened to the warrior werewolf fragment event. Did it get cut or is it just out of sequence?

Bakura
10-21-2019, 12:25 PM
What happened to the warrior werewolf fragment event. Did it get cut or is it just out of sequence?
It's probably a different order so we don't have 2 grind fests at the same time.
Here's a preview of his abilities. 🎃👻

pepe-8610
10-23-2019, 11:49 PM
Excited for the shifting sands event, anyone have any idea on what it will be

druid138
10-23-2019, 11:53 PM
Excited for the shifting sands event, anyone have any idea on what it will be

Awakenable Egyptians maybe? Similar structure as the Awakenable Wicker Character Dungeon and Achievements? Rameses achievable, etc.?

Alvorada
10-24-2019, 02:31 AM
Awakenable Egyptians maybe? Similar structure as the Awakenable Wicker Character Dungeon and Achievements? Rameses achievable, etc.?

that's my bet.

Deathbat6120
10-24-2019, 02:58 AM

Man I would be so damn happy if they did that. Awakenable Gods are my bet, and I really hope they'll bring Rameses back. Would fit with the visual updates they said they had planned for Kingdom of the Sands, too.

Yup
10-24-2019, 03:16 AM
Maybe they change Sands of Time/War and remove the 120/10 limits on naturally accruing amounts allowing players to accrue SOT/SOW at all times.

..... naaaaaaaaaaaaaahh.. that'd be too nice :)

Azagthor
10-24-2019, 04:29 AM
Maybe they change Sands of Time/War and remove the 120/10 limits on naturally accruing amounts allowing players to accrue SOT/SOW at all times.

It wont be a problem for me much longer, but it would have been nice if the refil when you Rank Up was ADDED to your current total. Always felt like a waste of Ranking Up when you were almost full already.

Yup
10-24-2019, 05:47 AM
It wont be a problem for me much longer, but it would have been nice if the refil when you Rank Up was ADDED to your current total. Always felt like a waste of Ranking Up when you were almost full already.

Errrr.. after rank 100 you can say goodbye to those power-up refills entirely. They stop completely at 100 -- and you stop gaining ranks.. once you reach 100.. that's it, no more "climbing", no more "power up" rewards.

scott-5496
10-24-2019, 09:59 AM
Errrr.. after rank 100 you can say goodbye to those power-up refills entirely. They stop completely at 100 -- and you stop gaining ranks.. once you reach 100.. that's it, no more "climbing", no more "power up" rewards.

Another thing they should change in my view - simple to implement and another thing to aim for in the background of playing each day.

Ip4
10-31-2019, 08:38 AM
november events is out,chack twitter,that will be samurai month...

URock
10-31-2019, 10:07 AM
...and a new Cyborg with passive.

Caesar815
10-31-2019, 10:44 AM

Besides, please change the max amount of chars. I need MORE space for all my eddies and toons. I have big problems finding some to sacrifice or to sell ....

scott-5496
10-31-2019, 10:58 AM
Yeah we could do with more than 500 spaces I agree. I do have dupes of some characters I have to say but we should be able to do that if that is what we want to do as well as having sac space as well - 600 would help but there may be some who need more and it will only get worse as so many new characters are coming every week and month.