PDA

View Full Version : Asking advice about the Gunner expansion pack

Ancient Mariner
09-05-2016, 09:02 AM
As the title says, i was waiting to reach 675 ironite to get the mega rare pack for rare souls (which gives you 10 of them instead of 9), but then i noticed this gunner pack which costs 950 ironite.
Given that i seem not to find any 3* basic evo shards anymore and i'd like to evolve my soldier Eddie, i thought of buy the pack to get them and finally evolve my character, but i have no idea of what's inside:
so I'm asking whoever already bought and opened it what did he find in it..

At the moment i just need one 3* basic evo shard to evolve the Soldier Eddie, so i don't really need an entire gunner pack, but i'm so desperate to find those shard that i was considering to get it xD

So what do you suggest me to do? Is it worth to buy the pack just to get those 3* evo shards (hoping you get a few at least) or should i go for the rare souls pack?

Kaijester
09-05-2016, 09:12 AM
My advice is to spend Ironites on Sand of Times refill and farm for both rare souls and evo shards in tier 8 and above Lord Of Light Dungeons.

Dutch
09-05-2016, 09:14 AM
My advice is to spend Ironites on Sand of Times refill and farm for both rare souls and evo shards in tier 8 and above Lord Of Light Dungeons.

yes, never spend on the packs, you can pretty much double the souls if grinding dungeon and buy refills

Fudjo
09-05-2016, 09:49 AM
The Gunner Power-Up Pack contains:

12 1-star yellow evo shard
6 2-star yellow evo shard
12 2-star rainbow evo shard
12 5-star XP shard
150,000 gold

So no 3-star yellow evo shards. :(

After accumulating 24 3-star purple evo shards and 5 3-star yellow evo shards, I would be more than happy to pay 950 ironite for one freaking 3-star yellow evo shard to finally evolve my Soldier Eddie.

Ancient Mariner
09-05-2016, 10:16 AM
thanks for the answers guys

yes, never spend on the packs, you can pretty much double the souls if grinding dungeon and buy refills
the fact is that i already farm those dungeon stages and i never get any 3* evo shard..or maybe i don't farm enough, but after a while i get bored to death, considering also that from level 8 onward, I can't even use the autoplay because the A.I. is not that "intelligent" and it would make me die..
So it'd take hours just to play those levels several times and eventually not getting anything :/ honestly i can't be arsed xD

The Gunner Power-Up Pack contains:

12 1-star yellow evo shard
6 2-star yellow evo shard
12 2-star rainbow evo shard
12 5-star XP shard
150,000 gold

So no 3-star yellow evo shards. :(

After accumulating 24 3-star purple evo shards and 5 3-star yellow evo shards, I would be more than happy to pay 950 ironite for one freaking 3-star yellow evo shard to finally evolve my Soldier Eddie.
oh it sucks then :/
you spared me a big disappointment in case i'd ever chosen to get the pack!

AmBush-UK
09-05-2016, 10:46 AM
I would be more than happy to pay 950 ironite for one freaking 3-star yellow evo shard to finally evolve my Soldier Eddie.

Same here, i was wanting to farm the rift yesterday but some Muppet decided Sunday was a good day to mess about with the server :mad: