PDA

View Full Version : Talismans for KB (Greed? Warlord?)

Tengu316
10-01-2019, 03:23 PM
Hey, Troopers!

Quick question. After what seems an eternity, I finally got my Killer Prime! So I went looking for the most-used talisman sets to slap on him, and saw that a lot are using Greed and Warlord. My problem is... where the bloody blue blazes of baphomet are the things? Were they a one-time event reward or tucked away in a purchase and I missed out?

If that's the case, will they come around again? Or maybe there's a talisman set that you could suggest in the meantime?

Thanks!

SinGularity-8786
10-01-2019, 03:43 PM
Greed were a real money purchase and rewards in 1 event.
Warlord at least 2 times as a reward and 2 or 3 times a real money sale.

Blade
10-01-2019, 03:54 PM
Greed were a real money purchase and rewards in 1 event.
Warlord at least 2 times as a reward and 2 or 3 times a real money sale.

I am a free player since last november and have 2 sets of greed, so they were also available as rewards somewhere sometime...

Nevertheless, both sets are not available right now, Tengu! Sorry!

Most KPs have Sustain, Warlord and either Immunity or the red set that has a chance to apply passive disable (forgot name). The latter is what I still use. Because I am lazy. Does not help much anymore in the higher PvP as the Singularity set is used frequently. Before that, many used Inspiration. I think the green 5-set that is in the shop for FFE frags does also fit. There are a lot of combinations possible and "the best setup" always depends on the other team members you use and e.g. your PvP rank and what teams you go against!

Muzzleloader
10-01-2019, 04:03 PM
Greed/warlord works especially in one of the dungeons, but it lacks the power since you have 4 greens. Be careful not to use immunity against raven.

GrimDusk
10-01-2019, 04:12 PM
Frontier Talismans also work if you want him to stay alive through the battle. If you want him to focus on damage, Greed+Warlord, or Warlord+Immunity+Sustaining, or Warlord+Sustaining+Inspiration. It really depends if you want an AoE damager or you want his passive.

wipp
10-01-2019, 04:19 PM
Do u have vorpal and sustaining? At one time i had reapers on mine

SinGularity-8786
10-01-2019, 04:24 PM
on my medium twink account i used Paralysis/Blind/Energy Mark/Nightmare

scott-5496
10-01-2019, 08:04 PM
I have used Greed and Warlord as well as Frontier and cosmic - both decent and used for different situations......scary to think he can be the soft spot in PVP at the moment!

Freddy
10-01-2019, 08:47 PM
What Talis would you suggest for someone who is just started? Someone who doesn't have any of these mighty talismans lol

GrimDusk
10-01-2019, 08:51 PM
How did you get the Killer Prime if you just started?

Yup
10-01-2019, 09:16 PM
You can get enough Frontier Coins if you spend enough real $$$.. and they have been dropping from various dungeons a bit more.

Freddy
10-01-2019, 09:18 PM
How did you get the Killer Prime if you just started?

You can get enough Frontier Coins if you spend enough real $$$.. and they have been dropping from various dungeons a bit more.

I've spent money, and converted to FC

Tengu316
10-01-2019, 10:49 PM
Thanks for all the replies! MUCH appreciated!

@Freddy, you and me are in the same boat! I didn't just start tho, just missed out on a few events because RL and playing the game I call "Talisman Catch-Up". ;)

I don't have Sustaining or Frontier or anything really cool; my talis come mainly from dailies and grinds in BNW. To give ya an idea, I'm right now my KP is sitting there with Quake and Resilence. Yeah, I suck. lol

I DO have a full set of Vorpals, though, and I'll put them on him. Maybe Energy or Paralysis to fill up the green slots? Until the gods decide to give me another shot at Warlord/Greed!

Olevipoeg
10-02-2019, 05:55 AM
Greed/warlord works especially in one of the dungeons, but it lacks the power since you have 4 greens. Be careful not to use immunity against raven.
You sure about this? KP damage scales by target MaxHP.

Muzzleloader
10-02-2019, 02:48 PM
I've tried several talis combos in the gold and souls vault to see the differences. There are differences in the damage done. Some combos wont kill the opponents teams some do. The damage done will depend on your opponents and thier talis setup.

Beddie
10-25-2019, 01:15 PM
I use Quake and Resilience on mine