PDA

View Full Version : How to visit a player's team in pvp or get their account id?

Ancient Mariner
10-06-2019, 04:27 PM
Hey, i was wondering if there's a way to check a specific player's team who appears in the pvp mode, the same way we can check troopers teams.

I'm asking this cause i wanted to see how Lilth Nightmoon looks like (if any esthetic change happens when you fully awaken her): since a guy who attacked me has her in his team, i thought i'd take a look at her through the player's team, but i've found i can't do it, neither i can find him through the search mode in trooper menu - even if i got his ingame name (which appears to be "j8r2d2") - cause the account id is always different from the name showed and i don't have a facebook account to use the alternative search.

So i was wondering if there's a way to get someone's account by just having the ingame name or check someone's team directly from pvp, as i couldn't find a way for now.

Otherwise, someone who has Lilith Nightmoon please tell me your account so i can check her :D

Thanks in advance,

A.Mariner

Ip4
10-06-2019, 04:42 PM
my id
ip4-9083

Ancient Mariner
10-06-2019, 10:50 PM
Thanks dude