PDA

View Full Version : Hot Fix - October 7, 2019 Discussion....

Natasmai
10-08-2019, 12:23 PM
Hello Troopers,

We have just released a hotfix via a server push. As this was a server side solution, simply open up the game to receive this fix!

The following issue was resolved in the hotfix:
Correction to Awakening upgrade costs

Why is no one discussing this hotfix?

Does anyone know what requirements changed? I have toons at 3 and 5 and they *look* to be the same requirements but I dont recall for sure. If the requirements changed for the lower levels, do they plan to refund all the extra resources I spent leveling all 10 of my characters up to at least level 3 awaken?

Or worse... did they INCREASE the resource requirements?

Delegreg
10-08-2019, 02:24 PM
I believe it was an increase, some guy on the FB trooper's group posted it yesterday.

Seeing that the general consensus is that awakening a toon costs too many ressources (almost everyone is complaining about either the costs or the drop rates), i believe they should've been lowered.

But it seems they've been increased.

Can we have some dev confirmation about this ?

Kaz_LOTB
10-08-2019, 03:25 PM
The gold cost has been adjusted to be less expensive early on. The cost has been increased for the final few levels. The updated Awakening costs are currently as follows:

-Kaz

Delegreg
10-08-2019, 03:41 PM
So that's 23+ million gold for one toon ?
We need the 5 LOL and Dark Lillith to obtain Lucifer, that's 130+ millions for these missions alone...

Yup
10-08-2019, 03:56 PM
Why is LOL 15 dropping tons of fragments but almost NO awakening materials??? Seriously.. I can get an awakening rune almost every run in 14.. but I commonly only gets frags/gold/fc in 15.

And yeah.. I was all set to fully awaken 3 toons (Lucifer, G LOL and Raven Witch).. now.. I'll have to collect a shit-ton more gold first. Why are drop rates in 15 so MUCH WORSE than in 14???

----------------

An I get the increase.. once again players were completing things faster than devs anticipated.. They probably figured weeks maybe months to fully awaken 1 or 2 toons.. then they've got players with 3 or 4 already fully awakened in the span of a week... so they do what they can to slow them down. I hate it.. but I understand it.

Amarthir
10-08-2019, 04:09 PM
The gold cost has been adjusted to be less expensive early on. The cost has slightly increased for the final few levels. The updated Awakening costs are currently as follows:

-Kaz

You know... I almost had hope that the hotfix was to lower the amount of 3* colored Evo shards we needed to awaken our characters. That's depressing. Maybe things will get better a long way down the line like they usually do with new releases but until they get better I don't see myself awakening anybody past the first time. Sorry guys.

Yup
10-08-2019, 04:21 PM
.. should make awakening souls drop 2-5 Mil in addition to the other items now...

URock
10-08-2019, 04:23 PM
You know... I almost had hope that the hotfix was to lower the amount of 3* colored Evo shards we needed to awaken our characters.

Fully agree!

Natasmai
10-08-2019, 05:41 PM
the gold is irrelevant. This is good-ish news. I too was hoping they reduced the 3* brick requirements, but I would honestly have been a bit pissed about the amount i have spent up to this point. But the gold? Who cares. Gold is basically free at this point.

(please dont nerf the gold drops, I think it is exactly where it needs to be, I just feel like it isnt a choke point anymore if it is properly managed)

GrimDusk
10-08-2019, 07:51 PM
Hold the fuck up, a slight increase? The final stage took like 4,000,000 gold, and suddenly now it’s 10 mil? That isn’t a slight increase at all.

Blade
10-08-2019, 08:15 PM
What a coincidence that this "adjustment" takes place just after the end of the spending event. This event was great, apart from the gold part. I thought I was a rich man with >300M gold... Glad I only spent half of it, although the extra ironite would have been helpful for the endless grind that awaits me sitting here without Dark Lilith or Lucifer.

scott-5496
10-09-2019, 10:16 AM
...and I was contemplating spending money on getting ironite to get Lucifer too.....glad a backed off that.

It is not even the money, it is the approach that the game is taking at the moment. People can literally buy there way to the top 100 in a week or so if they spend, spend, spend - so many players now with all the latest top characters and low level accounts - I know the game needs the money and I am happy folk are spending but it seems the devs are really going for it with the newer players who must be spending on ironite to basically jump months or even years of grinding like most of us have done since the start.....in the end the game needs cash so I am not really bothered about it but I am now at the point where spending makes even less sense as I can't be bothered keeping up with the Jones's.

Still love the game of course but we are seeing a lot of changes recently - not all of them good, but maybe servers will get more love (£) and more staff can be brought in so that the game itself is more stable and less bugged than it has been of late.

URock
10-09-2019, 01:57 PM
Nobody needs to reach the top 100 in PvP or Gauntlet.
Money makes only sense if you got no real life, because you need time...the whole day.
Free playing is the most fun, because you invest nothing and expect nothing than bugs :-D