PDA

View Full Version : Need help having an Iron Halloween

Tengu316
10-08-2019, 11:50 PM
Okay, so my way-too conservative company is having a Halloween costume party and I decided to go for the "Scariest Costume" prize (which will immediately be converted into ironite) using my much-beloved Piece of Mind Eddie. Have the mask and the straitjacket and even the pants. Here's the way it's gonna go:

My wife (who's going as Charlotte) will cue the music. I'll come into the room in all my Eddie splendor, straitjacket on and attitude out. After suitable posing and fright-making, there'll be some flashes of lightning and the straitjacket hits the ground, revealing Killers Eddie (wearing my Killers t-shirt), with hatchet. I probably won't actually use the hatchet, but it'll be good for "kidnapping" my wife and making haste out the nearest exit.

Figure it'll be good for a laugh.

Problem: what music do I use? It's gotta be something the cues up quick, not a whole lot of lead-in. Doesn't have to be thematic cuz we're talking people that still think wearing a hockey mask is avant garde terror, so anything'll work but I'll be damned if I can think of anything.

Any ideas about this... idea, let me know!

Thanks, Troopers! \m/

druid138
10-09-2019, 01:00 AM
Transylvania has a pretty dramatic opening and perfectly fits the season.

Muzzleloader
10-09-2019, 02:19 AM
Which charolette is she dressing as biker or prostitute? The nurse from Women in Uniform would go well with an escaping patient.

It would be real imaginative if you could throw teddy bears and acid bombs from the EdHunter game.

Tengu316
10-14-2019, 11:38 PM
"Transylvania".... Now why didn't I think of that?! Thanks, mate!

She's hooker Charlotte. Looks much like the art for "Bring Your Daughter..." to be honest but, hey, who am I to argue? We started down the "Iron Maidens" version, but, man, it would take way too much to get the makeup done. Like the nurse idea! Thanks for that!

Muzzleloader
11-04-2019, 11:19 PM
How did your escape play out?