PDA

View Full Version : Heroic Souls Rotation

Zugzwang
10-12-2019, 12:57 AM

Yup
10-12-2019, 01:17 AM
Always save them if there's a character coming up you want....

I ONLY need Daedalus... in 2 heroic rotations (and the original event) and hundreds of heroic souls - from regular to mythical to legendary.. I still don't have Daedalus.

URock
10-12-2019, 06:48 AM
"Save your candies!" (quote from a famous Niantic employee)

Smudger24
10-12-2019, 11:51 AM
Could the upcoming rotations be scheduled twice as far out as they currently are? I’m looking for Baroness Redan, The Count and Daedalus myself and I want to know if I can sacrifice heroic souls (if they’re more than a month away) or if I should save them. This could also help others with the same.

I to am chasing those 3 elusive toons. I don't see them in the next few rotations but could be in November, I'd save the souls. Come the 14th I'm hoping to finally get Flight of Icarus Ed.

MetalKing
10-12-2019, 05:00 PM
I've saved a mythical heroic for flight of Icarus myself. Watch me pull another Pharoah dog king.

Bakura
10-12-2019, 06:07 PM
Always save them if there's a character coming up you want....

I ONLY need Daedalus... in 2 heroic rotations (and the original event) and hundreds of heroic souls - from regular to mythical to legendary.. I still don't have Daedalus.
Too bad we can't trade.
I would gladly trade my dupe Daedalus for one of your dupe Dark Liliths.

Still waiting on the "Count" myself.

Yup
10-12-2019, 07:13 PM
.. and I'm actually make that trade.. :) Heck I'd also throw in a dupe G LOL :)

Segoy
10-14-2019, 06:07 AM
Anyone wants my dupe G LOL, too?:)

I had 1500 LOL frags, pulled two random characters out of those - with about a week time difference - pulled out G LOL on both times.:(((((((:mad:

MetalKing
10-15-2019, 02:04 AM
What did I tell you about my luck. Popped a mythical heroic and got another Pharoah dog king.

HK-47
10-15-2019, 03:01 AM
Here's some of my greatest RNG.
Pulled a Beast Eddie from the event that had Beast Eddie or Beast as the highlight 5 stars
Pulled a Beast Eddie from an Assassin Mythical soul
Very soon after, pulled a Beast Eddie from a normal heroic soul when it was him and Redan

Bakura
10-15-2019, 03:38 AM
What did I tell you about my luck. Popped a mythical heroic and got another Pharoah dog king.
I guess you are referring to Assassin PDK?
That Gunner PDK and that G. Minotaur are 2 of the most elusive toons.
Try, try, try......

URock
10-15-2019, 05:30 AM
Burned all my Heroic Souls (2 Mystic) and got...2 shit Pharaoh Dogs. Zero FOI Eddie.
Fuck your shit RNG Beta Roulette Game! You will never ever get my money for your shit!

blade685
10-15-2019, 08:54 AM
Burned all my Heroic Souls (2 Mystic) and got...2 shit Pharaoh Dogs. Zero FOI Eddie.
Fuck your shit RNG Beta Roulette Game! You will never ever get my money for your shit!

Welcome to "Cheat" NF rng
always more chance to loot useless toons than you need

Muzzleloader
10-15-2019, 09:24 AM
UROCK, how are 5* dupes no good great fodder. Why would you spend money on a game that died months ago.

URock
10-15-2019, 10:42 AM
UROCK, how are 5* dupes no good great fodder. Why would you spend money on a game that died months ago.
I would spend money if the game leaves beta-status with garanteed drops or fragments to get a new toon...but not these extreme overpriced packs. As long as this do not happen I post my criticism in the forum. I do not care if you like that or not.

BTW: new event toons (Dracula and the Werwolfes) are in the soul pool, even though the event did not started. Noob development and marketing...as always.

ericgallucci
10-15-2019, 07:03 PM
I saw Dracula last night. What a fucking lazy ass design. A red count holding gambler Eddie's stick. Fucking stupid.... at least the werewolves look cool

Amarthir
10-15-2019, 08:01 PM
I saw Dracula last night. What a fucking lazy ass design. A red count holding gambler Eddie's stick. Fucking stupid.... at least the werewolves look cool

Not gonna lie I imagined him looking kinda like the count from sesame street lmao

Yup
10-15-2019, 08:03 PM
I thought the same thing Amarthir :)

Yup
10-15-2019, 11:13 PM
They’re using the original Count as the placeholder right?

The design is CLEARLY based on the original count.. but it ain't no placeholder. it's a full character.

Bakura
10-17-2019, 02:29 AM
Well, all the Trixters, Trolls, Priestesses, Heirophants, Minotaurs, Crimean Soldiers, Liliths, .... and now Counts, all having similar appearances.
I guess Magus/Gunner/Sentinals will be next.... 1 a year.
I hope the next one is Dis-Count..... he's half priced! hahaha

Ydex
10-17-2019, 04:04 AM
Actually the Dis-Count specializes in Taunt-based powers.

"This dis does not un-taunt enemies who already got served"

Ydex
10-17-2019, 09:45 PM
come on, no laughs? the DIS count

Bakura
10-18-2019, 08:50 AM
come on, no laughs? the DIS count
I wasn't sure it was that funny OR I'm that stupid that I didn't get it. It was interesting.

What is amazing is the math you did figuring out the hours and ironite needed to get Van Helsing guaranteed. I saw that in the event thread. Great work detective.

... and now coming to the realization that I won't have enough ironite, good fortune to pull him, nor the hours to occupy my phone to grind..... I decided to just give up, end it all!
So thank you.... goodbye cruel world .... what is it to live w/ out the latest Eddie who allows no damage for 2 turns for the whole team.
It is no life at all....

Naw.... Just kidding. But seriously what's it like 2,300 ironite and 40+ hours grinding?

This will be way harder than grinding for 5 Soccer Eddies.
Reminds me of that movie line " You can't handle the truth!"
What's next?.... no Santa Clause or Easter Bunny?