PDA

View Full Version : Determination...

HuckFinn150
10-12-2019, 03:18 PM
I've not really been to attentive to the arena lately, due to not being able to compete with the awakened toons and the gunner Minotaur. Sadly I find myself creeping up in rank and points. I had the team named Scott give me the perfect example. He attacked me not once, but 5 times. Only winning the last battle. When I lose to a team I seldom if ever will attack a second time. This session of arena I've only played my one daily battle and typically only won 2 due to the current team choices. I'm not sure which of my defence teams he battled. Actually, I haven't looked to see who my defence teams are in the last 3 months. I don't recall them being much different than my attack team. Anyway, back to the point. Why waste sow attacking a team so many times? I use a loss as an opportunity to refresh my attack choices and get lower ranked teams (not that it helps much lol).

R1ck
10-12-2019, 03:52 PM
I can tell for my self because I have done the same some times. I don't like losing and I try to look the way to beat every team. Off course that is something I don't do since a long time, cause just don't care about arena, the rewards are lame for the effort and time. The same think about gauntlet, my goal is AAA and stop, mostly because is a fuc...g waste of time to be changing talismans.

HuckFinn150
10-12-2019, 03:53 PM
I feel the same here.

Alvorada
10-13-2019, 12:56 AM
Well, when the right planets line up, I try to clear my attack list.

In these rare moments, it happens to attack more than one time.

Stormseye
10-13-2019, 03:44 AM
When SoW was a factor I used to not attack more than twice if I lost but since dungeons have provided a better source for SoW, I tend to attack a team that I lose to to more often. Mainly this is see where my team fails and to learn how to beat these higher teams. Other times it is to see if the AI is being consistent in its process and and find patterns that can be used to defeat the AI.

Rory
10-13-2019, 09:56 AM
SoW is harder to spend than SoT. If you're not getting anywhere further in the Gauntlet, you might as well use it in the Arena.

If you fight and lose 5 times, that opponent gets marked as complete in the attack list, and if you complete the list before it auto refreshes, you get extra SoW. So you might as well try it.

Yup
10-13-2019, 10:23 AM
..stuff....

Thanks. Much Appreciated.

Natasmai
10-14-2019, 02:39 PM
i have probably close to 6000 SoW... I'd sell you some if I could. I really doubt playing someone 5 times is putting a dent in his stack of SoW. That said, I have spent days attacking everyone with a single eddie with no talisman just so I can tank my rating and get super low for easy wins during an Arena event. Its a good way to control your rating.

osiris0000
10-14-2019, 05:35 PM
We need a nerf for SoW. See, players are getting bored of having many. I miss the days where we had to spent 30 ironite for 10 of them.

Ezz
10-14-2019, 09:46 PM
No nerf but how about trade? 200 SoW for 50 3 star colored evo shards of your choice.

Yup
10-14-2019, 10:24 PM
This community can be so moronic at times.

Zugzwang
10-21-2019, 11:58 AM