PDA

View Full Version : Invisibility Bug ?

Ydex
10-14-2019, 02:49 AM
It's happened on several occasions, I attack an enemy who doesn't have any defensive buffs visible, and my attack just disappears, making the shrill "ringing" sound like they had Invisibility. I double check that none of their team members have passive effects that would prevent them taking damage, but I can't find anything.

It sounds and acts like they have Invisibility, but they're not transparent and they don't have it listed in their active buffs.

Am I overlooking something, or do buffs sometimes continue to have effect, after they stop being visible? Anybody?

Yup
10-14-2019, 03:07 AM
Blind maybe? Or Orbit/Celestial talismans? There are MANY things that block an attack besides invincibility.. and I cpuldn't tell you what sound is what.. I turn the sound off... it's soooo annoyingly repetitive :)

Ydex
10-14-2019, 03:42 AM
Not Invincibility-- it isn't "blocked", it doesn't "miss" it just disappears. It acts and sounds just like inVISibility

Yup
10-14-2019, 04:17 AM
Blind/Perfect Blind/Blinding burns on your attacker will do that.

Ydex
10-14-2019, 07:49 AM
hmm... I'll watch out for blinding burns. Admittedly, I don't know what the icon is for that.

Thanks for troubleshooting that one. I was perplexed.

Yup
10-14-2019, 10:09 AM
The blinding burn buff looks like the blind buff (an eye) with little squiggly lines through it. :)

R1ck
10-14-2019, 10:28 AM
Are you sure they don't have celestial talismans, they block all kind of damage only the first turn. Or orbit talismans?

Ydex
10-14-2019, 05:32 PM
Honestly I don't think I was blinded, and I'm almost positive it wasn't the first turn of battle. I'm an endurance player, the first couple of rounds I'm just getting things set up.

I'm going to run the 'test defense' mode, and test what attacking while blinded sounds like, and confirm what attacking an invisible target sounds like.

I'll watch out for Celestial talismans, but if they're giving players a buff which isn't listed as a beneficial condition, that kind of breaks the entire game mechanic, doesn't it ??