PDA

View Full Version : To LotB Team - Character Slot Increase

druid138
10-14-2019, 04:20 AM
LotB Team - Would it be possible to get an increase to the existing 500 character slots soon? The increase to 500 from 300 was great, but it was awhile ago, and we have added a ton of new characters to the game since then. Thanks!

Amarthir
10-14-2019, 05:37 AM
LotB Team - Would it be possible to get an increase to the existing 500 character slots soon? The increase to 500 from 300 was great, but it was awhile ago, and we have added a ton of new characters to the game since then. Thanks!

If they do I bet they'll have it at 10+ million a pop. Be careful what you wish for, could be a monkey's paw

iPoop
10-14-2019, 10:33 PM

And an increase in talisman slots, please! I've not bought talisman packs because I have nowhere to store them. Why the barrier to spending!?!? :D

Discordian
10-14-2019, 10:35 PM
And an increase in talisman slots, please! I've not bought talisman packs because I have nowhere to store them. Why the barrier to spending!?!? :D

Now YOU know how to get the developrs' attention, iPoop!

Yup
10-14-2019, 10:37 PM
I have never had 300 characters...

now talismans.. yeah.. all these 4, 5, 6 sets take up massive amounts of room and you SHOULD NOT be charging for slots. If you add a new 6-set to the app.. you should AUTOMATICALLY add 6 slots to every player. Add 2 new 6 sets, GIVE each player 12 more slots.

Muzzleloader
10-14-2019, 10:52 PM
It's not just character or talisman slots, but all aspects of the game. If you create new items then the corresponding number of slots should be added. Toons, talisman, shards, runes, BOS. Many have hit these barriers and halted thier grinding due to limited space.

I actually came across a situation where I filled the BOS. I then sacked a full stack of rare souls knowing I would be over my toon limit. It then would not allow me to sac them. I had to sell them to open spaces.

druid138
10-14-2019, 11:09 PM
I actually came across a situation where I filled the BOS. I then sacked a full stack of rare souls knowing I would be over my toon limit. It then would not allow me to sac them. I had to sell them to open spaces.

Yeah, I've seen that same thing.

Yup
10-14-2019, 11:20 PM
It's also possible to have so many souls/keys in the BOS that you CAN'T see them all. You HAVE to throw some into the cauldron for others to appear. I hit this OFTEN during LOL events and I have 10 stacks of 99 common souls.

Caesar815
11-07-2019, 07:45 PM

Yes, please. Immediately. I do not know which chars to sac or sell to summon new ones. I practically don’t have any working space left ... and I am missing that much chars (waiting to be summoned in the BoS) I got all the souls needed - but again - NO MORE SPACE ...
Glad to read that I’m not the only nerd who claims more slots 😂🤘🏻

scott-5496
11-07-2019, 10:43 PM
Aye, we need that all for sure on all counts!

Yup
11-07-2019, 10:56 PM
They need to simply add 30 more character slots each month to accommodate the new characters they are adding.

Muzzleloader
11-07-2019, 11:01 PM
If they just increased the slots equal to every new item released that would be appreciated.

RobG-9641
11-07-2019, 11:02 PM
As a day 1 player, I must be playing game wrong. I have less than 300 fully developed characters and less than 150 extra talismans waiting for new characters. I don’t keep 1-3 star characters except for a few. I only keep a few dupe allies for Gauntlet but after a certain level no duplicates are allowed so I don’t keep dupe Eddies. I develop talisman sets that best optimize characters I have, swap out as I get more powerful characters, then rebuild talismans on less used characters. I keep open slots for dupe 5 star characters to hold for Sacrifice, rest I sacrifice during the week. Why keep 500+ characters and so many extra unused talismans? What am I doing wrong?

Yup
11-07-2019, 11:13 PM
Actually.. kind of the same here Rob. I have 300 characters, with only maybe 3-5 duplicates in that bunch. I dump all 3 star or lower, other than Eddies and a couple Demon Spawns. I do keep roughly 30 open slots for build up to sac events and to avoid the "max limit" after some BOS conversions...the rest I sacrifice as they are acquired. I don't know why anyone would need more than 350 character slots at this time.

Talisman slots are another matter. 4,5,6 sets are continually released and it's not like you can sell off 3 of those.. there's no point to keeping the remaining items. So to move them around, or to store them for a future character, you need an extra 4,5, 6 slots.... for each set. I think that's where they really need to just make the slots "infinite" or set a limit of like 2000 after you've expanded to a certain point.. so +5 slots up to 300.. then the next + is to ∞

Muzzleloader
11-07-2019, 11:16 PM
As a collector I have about 350 individual toons while missing about 20. I can easily rack up over 100 4 and 5* dupes in a month waiting for a sac event. Then if it is not a particularly good event many sit idle. If I dump 1 stack of normal souls I am easily over my limit.

With all the 5 and 6 set talismans, if you have each subtype that takes up value space.

Azagthor
11-08-2019, 07:04 AM
I'm starting to run low on slots, but still have plenty more I can unlock. Sacrificing has become more tricky now I know to wait for the Sacrifice events. Ironite is probably better spent elsewhere... but whenever we get 300ironite for downtime compensation, it all goes into increasing storage limits!

Blade
11-08-2019, 10:32 AM
I am always close to the 500, I think it is long overdue to increase the slots given the amount of new characters released every week. Probably I should sac some dupes I kept from good old characters, that are not really necessary anymore (apart from holding talis).
Related to this: dear devs, please bring back the sorting option we had before the unfortunate rework!! It was an essential thing to show the same characters next to each other, irrespective of level and stars!
There are a lot of things that would improve the inventory management for both, characters and talis, but this sorting thing should be one of the easiest. I won't list all other possible improvements here, but feel free to start a discussion with us, the playerbase, if you want to know what would be helpful for those that play your game! Thanks!

Esquatcho
11-08-2019, 12:36 PM
I am always close to the 500, I think it is long overdue to increase the slots given the amount of new characters released every week. Probably I should sac some dupes I kept from good old characters, that are not really necessary anymore (apart from holding talis).
Related to this: dear devs, please bring back the sorting option we had before the unfortunate rework!! It was an essential thing to show the same characters next to each other, irrespective of level and stars!
There are a lot of things that would improve the inventory management for both, characters and talis, but this sorting thing should be one of the easiest. I won't list all other possible improvements here, but feel free to start a discussion with us, the playerbase, if you want to know what would be helpful for those that play your game! Thanks!

Yeah I actually like MOST of the rework, but being able to see like characters side by side is a really important option that is sorely missed now!

wipp
11-08-2019, 12:38 PM
I asked for increased tal slot back at the q and but i got ignored.hope you have better luck than me

namaste
11-12-2019, 11:11 PM
Yeah I actually like MOST of the rework, but being able to see like characters side by side is a really important option that is sorely missed now!

+1 ..........

scott-5496
11-13-2019, 10:20 AM
Actually.. kind of the same here Rob. I have 300 characters, with only maybe 3-5 duplicates in that bunch. I dump all 3 star or lower, other than Eddies and a couple Demon Spawns. I do keep roughly 30 open slots for build up to sac events and to avoid the "max limit" after some BOS conversions...the rest I sacrifice as they are acquired. I don't know why anyone would need more than 350 character slots at this time.

Talisman slots are another matter. 4,5,6 sets are continually released and it's not like you can sell off 3 of those.. there's no point to keeping the remaining items. So to move them around, or to store them for a future character, you need an extra 4,5, 6 slots.... for each set. I think that's where they really need to just make the slots "infinite" or set a limit of like 2000 after you've expanded to a certain point.. so +5 slots up to 300.. then the next + is to ∞

Many of us collectors Yup - I am trying to get and keep all of them hence I am reaching the limits as I have dupes of several characters too (I may not keep all of them though as they can get sacked if required). I also use these characters as places to store overflow talisman. I can see why many do not. I would rather just get rid of all spare talisman and have all my strong ones ready to use in the inventory. But a 'goal' was to have enough sets of talisman to make sure that I could eventually have the ideal sets on each character I have (including making sure that the DEF and MR etc are balanced as far as they can be...yeah I know a bit OCD)...but it takes a lot of time!

Hence my roster is usually bursting at the seams onlead up to sac events - I tend to not cash in souls until the sac to keep them out of the inventory (unless I have spaces for levelling up Eddies etc doing farming).

I would imagine there are a lot of players who keep one of each character - maybe I am wrong? I always have - not even sure why but likely because why not!

As others have said they at least need to expand it to keep in line with the wave after wave of monthly character increases. That makes a lot of sense...same for talisman slots and other aspects of the inventory.

druid138
12-27-2019, 12:16 AM
All I want for Christmas is more character slots. ;)

I have so many characters waiting in souls because I have no place to put them.

Muzzleloader
12-27-2019, 01:23 AM
How many toons are there now? Trying to save dupes and those hearts from awakening souls I cant even drop a full stack without having to do a sacrifice. Releasing ten toons a month is eating up our spaces. All the other resource spaces is becoming just as crowded. Maybe for the chinese new year they can increase all resource slots.

Yup
12-27-2019, 01:37 AM
Or simply split them into rows....

500 slots for Assassin Characters
500 slots for Gunner Characters
etc...

and

500 slots for Purple talismans
500 slots for Yellow talismans
etc.

Then on the left side menu you choose a class and the rows scroll up/down like a select list.... So you never actually see "all classes" at any time.

Basically an Accordion Menu (https://getbootstrap.com/docs/4.0/components/collapse/#accordion-example). One for characters, and one for talismans.

And add an menu item for "new" so new characters/talismans can actually be found easily. Or use "new" to list all characters by level

MuzakMaker
12-28-2019, 08:21 PM
Whatever solution we go with, an increase in Talisman and Characters slots is DESPERATELY needed.

Caesar815
12-28-2019, 09:24 PM
Whatever solution we go with, an increase in Talisman and Characters slots is DESPERATELY needed.

Absolutely, Muzak. I’m sacrificing hard-collected dupe after dupe to get enough room for all the new toons that arise over and over again !!! I begged for new spaces about 3-4 month or so ago ��.

druid138
07-25-2020, 06:46 PM
Devs - the time has come again. Please increase our character slots as soon as possible.

Also, please increase our soul slots in the Book of Souls. Dungeon keys are stealing valuable spaces. Thanks!

Muzzleloader
07-25-2020, 08:18 PM
Along with adding toon slots, it would be nice to toggle between awaken toons and normal toons. That would also go for cosmic and normal talisman.

druid138
08-12-2020, 10:14 PM
Devs - the existing inventory limits are a really serious and urgent problem for me and many other players. Character and soul slots are most important. Shard slots are also an issue.

Farming LoL during this current event has generated dozens of inventory overflow errors, as I try to properly manage souls, shards, and characters.

All three of these items are seeing more and more "types" added to them, requiring more slots needed. Please dramatically increase the slot maximums as soon as possible.

Ironstyle
08-12-2020, 10:48 PM
Devs - the existing inventory limits are a really serious and urgent problem for me and many other players. Character and soul slots are most important. Shard slots are also an issue.

Farming LoL during this current event has generated dozens of inventory overflow errors, as I try to properly manage souls, shards, and characters.

All three of these items are seeing more and more "types" added to them, requiring more slots needed. Please dramatically increase the slot maximums as soon as possible.

It's taken me some time to get to this point, but I'm finally there. Especially with the character slots. Getting a ton of awakening souls and clan souls fills the roster alone pretty quick. Not to mention keeping dupes that prove valuable in the raid boss fights. Then there's the normal 4 and 5 star toons we hold on to specifically for sac events. For every newly introduced toon, they should increase the slots available. For every new talisman set introduced, the slots should be increased. Waiting for enough people to complain is too reactionary. Hell, they could even automatically increase the slots every three months or so. That way they avoid having to hear us constantly complain about something that should be a non-issue.

Esquatcho
08-13-2020, 12:38 AM
Yes, moar slots please!!!

hugoW
08-15-2020, 07:26 PM
Yeah more slots are needed, from the more than 450 unique characters for those that are collectors, plus the needed characters dupes for doing all week the clans raids, it gets well over 600 needed characters... Joining to that the slots needed for proper enjoy the sacrifice, at least 10 free slots..

So it would be a nice touch to incriese the number of slots from 600 to at least 666 slots, it would be cool that number