PDA

View Full Version : LOL 14/15 Talisman Variety

Yup
10-14-2019, 11:25 PM
Why so stingy?? Why not make LOL 14/15 drop other rare talismans.. Sun... Gate.. Rider... Labyrinth.. Viper... Orbit.. Primordial.. Celestial... Warlord ... Blight -- something more than just 2 options. There is a WIDE range of talismans that can ONLY be achieved when they are made available as Gauntlet rewards or in purchasable packs...

I'm not saying any of the more robust sets need to drop with any great regularity, but some chance of them dropping would be better than massive collections of Lightbringer talismans.

kgk56
10-15-2019, 08:57 AM
Totally agreed, I have a wide load of Light & Fallen, and not enough ressources to upgrade 'em

Ezz
10-18-2019, 10:38 PM
Sounds good to me. I’ve been sitting on 4 labyrinth talisman for like 6 months just waiting for an opportunity to find that last one. Seems like some tali sets just keep showing up in events while others just fall off the map. Would be fun to have one of these expensive dungeons give a chance of dropping any exclusive talisman that has ever been released. Would make opening that chest a bit more exiting for sure.

URock
10-19-2019, 10:14 AM
Full agree!