PDA

View Full Version : Dracula’s Descent (Dungeon) - Debut of 6 New Characters including Van Helsing Eddie!

Pages : [1] 2

Leviathan
10-16-2019, 12:04 AM

Van Helsing Eddie is making his Legacy of the Beast debut!

This character is the fully skill sharded, special edition version of Vampire Hunter Eddie and is exclusive to the Halloween Soul.

From now until October 31st, 5 PM PT, sharpen your stake and prepare to go hunting in the Dracula Descent dungeon! This Dungeon comes with its own unique storyline (viewable the first time you complete Normal and Hard difficulty), has 4 difficulty settings and is packed with awesome rewards!

The first time you complete Normal, Hard or Madness, you will be granted with set rewards including Halloween Souls and Mark Talismans. All subsequent victories are guaranteed to provide Fear of the Dark Eddie Soul Fragments, as well as a chance of up to 2 bonus rewards, including Valor Talismans.

Fear of the Dark Eddie fragments can be used in two different ways!

Event Currency!

Trade the Fear of the Dark Fragments you earn in the dungeon for items in the Event Shop. The following items are available:

Halloween Soul x1 (320 Fear of the Dark Fragments, UNLIMITED)
Halloween Soul Pack (3 Souls) x1 (880 Fear of the Dark Fragments, UNLIMITED)
Halloween Soul Mega-Pack (10 Souls) x1 (2500 Fear of the Dark Fragments, UNLIMITED)
Heroic Legendary Soul 1x (750 Fear of the Dark Fragments, 1 per event)
Catalyst Soul x1 (500 Fear of the Dark Fragments, 2 per event)
Skill Shard x1 (250 Fear of the Dark Fragments, 5 per event)
Rare Soul x1 (100 Fear of the Dark Fragments, 10 times per event)

2) Obtain a Fear of the Dark Eddie- Not Recommended until AFTER event!

Use 400 Fear of the Dark Fragments to claim a Fear of the Dark Soul. The Fear of the Dark Soul is guaranteed to grant a 4★ Fear of the Dark Eddie.

Converting Fear of the Dark Fragments into their Souls and/or opening those Souls is not reversible, so please avoid converting your Fear of the Dark Fragments until after this event is over.

After the event is over you can then claim a Fear of the Dark Soul in order to add to your character pool, or have fodder for your next big Sacrifice. Alternatively, you could convert these fragments into Precious Soul Fragments!

Halloween Soul Details

The Halloween Soul is a limited time event soul which guarantees a 3★ to 5★ character of any class, and contains a number of Halloween themed characters, including 6 fearsome new additions! Soul highlights include an exclusive chance of getting the Van Helsing Eddie and the Gunner Werewolf, plus an increased chance of receiving Count Dracula and the Magus, Sentinel and Assassin Werewolf!

This Soul will drop as part of the first time victory rewards in the Dracula’s Descent Dungeon, and you can earn Halloween Soul Fragments, as well as a FULL SET of new Dragonscale Talismans, by completing Event Challenges.

Dragsonscale Talismans are purple talismans with a 3 set effect. Equip them to gain immunity to all Non-Silver Burn Effects. It also deals one additional hit of Physical and Magic damage to all enemies based on your Current HP after every action. This additional damage dealt does not wake targets inflicted with Sleep or Perfect Sleep.

Halloween Souls can also be purchased in the store using Fear of the Dark Fragments.

Each Halloween Soul summoned will also grant the following bonus rewards:

10 Van Helsing Eddie Soul Fragments (Assassin)
10 The Count, Dracula Soul Fragments (Warrior)
10 Werewolf Soul Fragments (Gunner Or Assassin)
10 Werewolf Soul Fragments (Magus Or Sentinel)

Collecting 1000 Van Helsing Eddie Soul Fragments (Assassin) guarantees one 5★ Assassin Van Helsing Eddie!

Collecting 750 The Count, Dracula Soul Fragments (Warrior) guarantees one 5★ Warrior Count Dracula!

500 Werewolf Soul Fragments (Gunner Or Assassin) will create a soul that will give you either the Gunner or Assassin Werewolf.

350 Werewolf Soul Fragments (Magus Or Sentinel) will create a soul that will give you either the Sentinel or Magus Werewolf. Complete all the regular Event Challenges and you’ll be guaranteed to receive this character!

Exclusive Chance

Van Helsing Eddie Eddie (5★ Assassin): This special edition version of Vampire Hunter Eddie comes fully skill sharded[B] and armed with the Silver Cross passive, replacing the regular Vampire Hunter fury attack. This ability prevents all allies from taking damage for the first two rounds of battle! It also removes Immunity and Perfect Immunity and inflicts Exhaust on up to 2 random enemies. Finally this passive will also Heal 25% of your MAX HP and revive a random ally after each action.

Learn more about Van Helsing Eddie in his character details post here! (https://forum.ironmaidenlegacy.com/showthread.php?12428-Van-Helsing-Eddie-(Assassin-Type))

Werewolf (5★ Gunner): A multi-hitting party enhancer who grants his allies immunity to Sleep and HP reduction effects.

The Count (5★ Assassin)

Please note that these characters are not currently available in any other souls. After this event, the Gunner Werewolf and The Count, will only be featured occasionally in Heroic Soul Rotations. If you miss your chance to recruit them, it may be a very long time until you get another chance!

[B]Increased Chance

Count Dracula (5★ Warrior): A single target attacker who bleeds his opponents dry and can heal and cleanse his allies.

Werewolf (5★ Assassin): A random damage dealer who can apply Fear, Perfect Sleep, Perfect Corruption, and Perfect Bleed.

Werewolf (4★ Sentinel): A party enhancer who gives allies Immunity to Permadeath and Perfect Death and starts the battle with Increased Power and Fury generation.

Werewolf (4★ Magus): A true damage dealer who Curses enemies any time he takes damage, and will not wake sleeping targets.

The Madam (5★ Magus)

Hallowed Eddie (5★ Gunner)

Benjamin Breeg Eddie (4★ Sentinel)

Fear of the Dark Eddie (4★ Sentinel)

Finally, we have a few deals available in the store to help:

We have 2 Power up deals on offer! These packs provide Ironite, a bit of gold, 5★ XP Shards to power up a new Count Dracula or Van Helsing Eddie!
Grab an additional boost of Fear of the Dark Soul Fragments to trade for more items in the Event Store. This Fragment Mega Pack also contains Talisman Soul Fragments, Frontier Coins, Ironite and more!
Get a full set of Dragonscale and/or Mark Talismans with some bonus Ironite, Gold and Sands of War, as a one-time only offer!
We have 3 Talisman Finisher packs on offer! Having trouble completing your Dragonscale, Mark or Valor Talisman sets? Head to the store and grab the corresponding finisher pack!
Lightbringer Relics are back to help bolster your characters for the event dungeon! Head to the Event Store to purchase these limited-time Relics and gain increases on your Attack, Defense and HP stats in the Lord of Light and Dracula’s Descent Dungeons.

edsel
10-16-2019, 12:32 AM
Dungeon rocks! Set of Mark talis and 6 Halloween souls for completing first round bonus and guess who decided to show up???6490yeah this never happens6491Better than Count Fucking CHOCULA!

Patrice-1201
10-16-2019, 12:56 AM
The grinding requirement is absolutely bonkers... 100 Halloween Souls required which means 25k fragments which mean around 4000 battles and almost 10k worth of ironite for refills... Have you gone completely insane!!!!!!

bort
10-16-2019, 01:00 AM
The grinding requirement is absolutely bonkers... 100 Halloween Souls required which means 25k fragments which mean around 4000 battles and almost 10k worth of ironite for refills... Have you gone completely insane!!!!!!

Yeah it seems crazy, but did you factor in the free refils you get over time for the 16 days? I bet it cuts the ironite requirement down to about 5k or 6k.

Plus, if you look at it, getting the 1000 necessary fragments also guarantees you two other exclusive 5* characters.

zamasu
10-16-2019, 01:22 AM
@Leviathan ...

What are the fragments rewards in Madness and Insanity?

I've seen fragments drop from 8 to 15, can get more? Like 50?

Patrice-1201
10-16-2019, 01:26 AM
To me the biggest issue is the number of bloody hours required... this is becoming insane...

Amarthir
10-16-2019, 01:40 AM
Normal: 3 frags, 6 SOT

Hard: 5 frags, 8 SOT

Madness: 8 frags, 10 SOT

Insanity: 15 frags, 12 SOT

I'll let you guys figure out the math of which difficulty would have the best frag return for SoT spent. I also got 16 frags from madness as well so I think that the fragment rewards will sometimes double. Could be wrong

Muzzleloader
10-16-2019, 01:54 AM
If you think the time that will be required is insane, dont forget we will have a frag event thrown in there as well.

The ferryman dungeon event required somewhere above 30 hours. It cost my uncle 2400+ net ironite to complete.

What amount of ironite/sot return are people getting in the dungeons?

GrimDusk
10-16-2019, 01:57 AM
Hey URock, told you so :p but this event looks very fun!

Alvorada
10-16-2019, 02:15 AM
Sometimes I think that even if I get an extra smartphone just to play lotb all day long I still won't be enough to catch up the endless grinding.

100 event souls for a furyless eddie?

Freddy
10-16-2019, 02:27 AM
Anyone have any good team comps/setups for madness and insanity? I just got my ass handed to me in Insanity lol

Yup
10-16-2019, 02:42 AM
Are the devs incompetent or merely apathetic???

Normal Dungeon.. CRASH first run... ran 15 times crashed 3 times...

Hard Dungeon ... CRASH first run... ran 15 times crashed 5 times..

Madness dungeon.. CRASHING PRACTICALLY EVERY SINGLE RUN at various times.. most often at the end, some point between killing VHE and the various screens that follow. I've run the dungeon like 20 times and only made it actually through 4 times because of crashes.. but.. my SOT is sure sucked up.

Haven't even tried the Insanity dungeon yet.. but yeah.. seems every dungeon gets worse with crashes.. is the insanity level meant to drive you insane because of crashes????

Fix your fucked up app, devs.

Alvorada
10-16-2019, 03:23 AM
Anyone have any good team comps/setups for madness and insanity? I just got my ass handed to me in Insanity lol

Madness:
Angel Eddie (trooper, don't know what talisman)
Gunner Minotaur (primordials)
Wrathchild (randon max talisman)
Cosmic LOL (orbit)

Orbit didn't protect me against werewolf passive, but works on manual.

Insanity:
Alexander Eddie (orbit)
Ferryman (hex and mark)
Gunner Minotaur (primordials)
The Prisioner (primordials)

This team works on auto, 3'30" average, 2'56" best time.

Wave III takes most time to clear, Sentinel Bat with PI using his power move prolonges the battle.

Are the devs incompetent or merely apathetic???

Normal Dungeon.. CRASH first run... ran 15 times crashed 3 times...

Hard Dungeon ... CRASH first run... ran 15 times crashed 5 times..

Madness dungeon.. CRASHING PRACTICALLY EVERY SINGLE RUN at various times.. most often at the end, some point between killing VHE and the various screens that follow. I've run the dungeon like 20 times and only made it actually through 4 times because of crashes.. but.. my SOT is sure sucked up.

Haven't even tried the Insanity dungeon yet.. but yeah.. seems every dungeon gets worse with crashes.. is the insanity level meant to drive you insane because of crashes????

Fix your fucked up app, devs.

Like on Arena, at this dungeon, orbit talis didn't protect you against true damage dealt by enemies passives.

HK-47
10-16-2019, 03:31 AM
It's actually really refreshing to have a traditional dungeon for a change

NyBSfP
10-16-2019, 03:33 AM
For the all gunner achievement:

Angel - Persecution and Resistance w/ MR cosmic
Gunner Minotaur - Persecution/ Steel
Cosmic LoL - Orbit
PDK worked best but I wasn’t really thinking about it. I’m wondering now if something with Celestial might have helped the 3rd battle wolf with Starfire. It was the only spot that was a pain because it killed a toon half the time. Easy enough to revive on manual but I wish I tested it

Insanity: Manual but so far not too bad
Iron - Shadow
Dark Lilith - Inspiration / Serenity & Cosmic with high Atk & Magic
LoL - Eternity & Fate Cosmic
Set - Labyrinth & Def cosmic with lots of health

Yup
10-16-2019, 04:16 AM
Note. I ONLY ran the normal, hard, and madness with their required classes for the achievements.. so yeah.. no orbits on a gunner because I ain't moving talismans around for this.... currently running Insanity with Assassin class. After the first 15, then I'll explore a mix-class team.

Uninstall/reinstall..

Madness...

Angel
G LOL (fully awakened)
G Minotaur
G Krampus (Alchemy -- This invincibility gets you past that magus wolf's damage reflection.)

crash.. crash.. crash.....crash.. 1 run... crash.. crash... 2 run... crash.. crash.. switch to manual, no auto... crash.. crash.. manual and ONLy target the boss of each battle.... finished 15 runs.

Seriously how horrible is an app when it crashes that much?????

When it didn't crash.. each battle was literately 1 or 2 hits on the boss and that was it. Angel Ed to remove buffs n the boss.. then 1 hit with Minotaur or LOL and that's it.

----------------

On to Insanity....

Crash.... crash.... first battle.. are devs serious??
Labyrinths that refuse to take damage, fallen to add perfect stun to everyone...
You've got to be kidding? Why abuse users this way????
And devs either don't realize or care that for the past month or so the Ai has been giving Labyrinth talismans about a 90-98% block rate.
It's stuff like this that will really drive me to simply throw the app away.

crash.... 1 run... crash.. crash... 2 runs.. crash... will have to keep at it. But come on fix the fucking crashing.
(Note the Raven Witch's dungeon has this same constant crashing behavior)

Gambler (Labryinth)
Raven Witch (Labryinth)
Dark Lilith (Warlord/Sustaining) - Can clear other silver buffs if she's not stunned and disables passives
Musashi (Alchemy) - Power move can clear the perfect stun)

Once you get past that first battle.. the rest is literally cake.

MetalKing
10-16-2019, 04:40 AM
What's the best sentinel team to auto hard?

GrimDusk
10-16-2019, 04:50 AM
Alright, the 3rd wave of the madness dungeon is a bit of a pain in the ass. The werewolf squad seems to not really listen to the fact that Orbit talismans block true damage but whatever, it's doable.

NyBSfP
10-16-2019, 04:59 AM
Icarus with tons of magic and advantage pretty much was all I needed with KP, Horus and any Eddie. The first bunch i just used whatever green Eddie troopers were left and then I finished on auto with Breeg. By far the quickest since that no damage passive wasn’t a factor like the easy mode

Yup
10-16-2019, 05:14 AM
Sentinel for Hard...

FFE
Killer Prime
S LOL
any other sentinel... I used the S Werewolf.. but typically FFE and Killer Prime wipe out the enemies. it could be run with only FFE (given my relics).

---- think I discovered the source of the crashing.... Troopers. Run the dungeon without any troopers and it doesn't crash or doesn't crash as much, anyway.

Discordian
10-16-2019, 05:22 AM
Alright, the 3rd wave of the madness dungeon is a bit of a pain in the ass. The werewolf squad seems to not really listen to the fact that Orbit talismans block true damage but whatever, it's doable.

Celestials.

Yup
10-16-2019, 07:32 AM
Okay.. it seems the constant crashing may be related to some specific Assassin character I was using.

Running Insanity on auto...

W LOL [11] (Orbit)
FFE (Greed/Warlord)
M LOL [09] (Celestial)
Charlotte (Viper)

Autos it fine with no crashing or losses.

It is too bad that Charlotte has become imperative to almost every battle merely due to her team immunity to silver buffs. It is too bad that ability hasn't proliferated as much as inflicting silver buffs has and Serenity talismans, while they work, are not the best set up for many, many, many characters.

Heavy1974
10-16-2019, 07:38 AM
Wow, 6 Event souls and got Dracula. Never was that lucky.
And pumpkins for sac value !!!

Uzaren
10-16-2019, 07:58 AM
I play in russian language, what is Abbreviation of FFE? :)

Yup
10-16-2019, 08:26 AM
Final Frontier Eddie

URock
10-16-2019, 08:30 AM
Gunner only without the Minotaur is impossible. Stupid game design when a rare single toon is needed. Fuck as always...

Olevipoeg
10-16-2019, 08:54 AM
Gunner only without the Minotaur is impossible. Stupid game design when a rare single toon is needed. Fuck as always...
I used Hallowed Eddie (Orbit)G Krampus(alchemy cosmic)Gunner Pharaoh Dog King(sacred persecution cosmic)Prisoner( Primordial ) on auto.

Javid_B
10-16-2019, 08:55 AM
Hi everyone! Really something wrong. On madness level WAVE 3 doens't work ORBIT and CELESTIAL talismans. Werewolves reflect all the damage. Gunner Minotaur always killing himself and all allies after first hit =) How can I avoid this bug?

Ip4
10-16-2019, 08:57 AM
10 event souls and no red eyes like always...

blade685
10-16-2019, 09:01 AM

like me only shit 3* like always for events :)

Yup
10-16-2019, 09:14 AM
Okay.. it seems the constant crashing may be related to some specific Assassin character I was using.

W LOL [11] (Orbit)
FFE (Greed/Warlord)
M LOL [09] (Celestial)
Charlotte (Viper)

It is too bad that Charlotte has become imperative to almost every battle merely due to her team immunity to silver buffs. It is too bad that ability hasn't proliferated as much as inflicting silver buffs has and Serenity talismans, while they work, are not the best set up for many, many, many characters.

Correction...

App still CRASHES regularly.. only not as often as it was... and I've even switched the "quality" to 'Low" in the options.

--------------------

Here's a curiosity.. the Assassin Werewolf is in Assassin souls. In Fact, I pulled him before the event.... but the Gunner Werewolf is NOT in Gunner souls.. why???

Heavy1974
10-16-2019, 09:24 AM
Correction...

App still CRASHES regularly.. only not as often as it was... and I've even switched the "quality" to 'Low" in the options.

--------------------

Here's a curiosity.. the Assassin Werewolf is in Assassin souls. In Fact, I pulled him before the event.... but the Gunner Werewolf is NOT in Gunner souls.. why???

Gunner is "exclusive", Assassin is "increased" chance.
Gunner is in no other soul, the others are non exclusives....

Wanderer
10-16-2019, 09:31 AM
For me the app is also crashing A LOT while playing this event. Let's see if they fix it

kgk56
10-16-2019, 09:37 AM

You will get Gunner Werewolf in Heroic Rotation

Iced_Earth
10-16-2019, 09:44 AM
so what is the best team for farming fragments ? and hard or madness/insanity ? what u think

Olevipoeg
10-16-2019, 09:49 AM

W LOL [11] (Orbit)
FFE (Greed/Warlord)
M LOL [09] (Celestial)
Charlotte (Viper)

Thanks! It works.

Javid_B
10-16-2019, 10:04 AM
I've tried DDE (Labirynth), Cosmic LOL (Orbit), Gunner Minotaur (Primordials), PDK (Persecution, Sacred, Cosmic)
on 3rd wave of Madness first used power move of PDK to gain all type damage invulnerability and then Basic move from Minotaur and again all my team dead.
What is going on? Could you please help me?

Yup
10-16-2019, 10:11 AM
My G Minotaur has Lightbringer/Cosmic on him... so he heals the team as well... I tried primordials and they didn't do enough to help for me.

The real trick for Madness for me was G Krapus with Alchemy.. that Invincibility for the first turn and his ability to remove buffs and freeze, meant I needed to kill that Magus Werewolf the first turn. It's that center Magus Werewolf that is reflecting 5 hits of true damage every turn he gets (It's his passive)

Because of crashes.. I was unable to auto-play the Madness level.

---------

(G Werewolf.. exclusive.. makes sense.. thanks folks! )

I will say this.. in spite of all the crashes the drop rates for ironite for the Insanity level was something the devs did correctly.

URock
10-16-2019, 10:12 AM
I'm skipping this event. Only a waste of time and SOT/Ironite on this shit bugged beta game.
Droprates: shit
Event Challenges: shit
Game freezing: shit

Ydex
10-16-2019, 10:20 AM
That sounds really frustrating, and I don't mean to upset you further but I have to wonder if your phone is on the list of supported devices? I have literally never had this app crash during a battle. Never, not once. So, to be specific, it's not something about the app that crashes, it's something about how it runs on a specific device. Of course it's a good practice for the code to be tested on various devices. At this point, if that didn't happen, or if something was missed, how do the devs get your devices data? Click on the gear and report the issue. It automatically sends your device data. I don't mean to sound like a broken record, but if it's a device issue they can't diagnose it without getting the logs from your device.

As someone in IT, that's my 2 cents and I hope it helps.

Javid_B
10-16-2019, 10:21 AM
I don't have G Krampus and Prisoner, so I've found the team for manual. DDE (Labirynth) Cosmic LOL(Orbit) G Minotaur (Primordials) G Chopper (persecution sacred). Just starting the round with Power ability of G Chopper and Disable passives of M Warewolve. This helps me. Only 13 times left for achievement =)))

Yup
10-16-2019, 10:24 AM
That sounds really frustrating, and I don't mean to upset you further but I have to wonder if your phone is on the list of supported devices? I have literally never had this app crash during a battle. Never, not once. So, to be specific, it's not something about the app that crashes, it's something about how it runs on a specific device. Of course it's a good practice for the code to be tested on various devices. At this point, if that didn't happen, or if something was missed, how do the devs get your devices data? Click on the gear and report the issue. It automatically sends your device data. I don't mean to sound like a broken record, but if it's a device issue they can't diagnose it without getting the logs from your device.

It's the dungeon.. and apparently on iOS... Nothing else crashes the app except the Raven's Alter Dungeon and this new Dracula's dungeon.

If my iPad was not supported, the app wouldn't load. And it's not uncommon for there to be iOS issues when the Android version is running fine.. or vice versa.

JawS
10-16-2019, 10:25 AM
Normal: 3 frags, 6 SOT

Hard: 5 frags, 8 SOT

Madness: 8 frags, 10 SOT

Insanity: 15 frags, 12 SOT

I'll let you guys figure out the math of which difficulty would have the best frag return for SoT spent. I also got 16 frags from madness as well so I think that the fragment rewards will sometimes double. Could be wrong

Based on these figures;
Normal - 0.5 frags per SoT
Hard - 0.63 frags per SoT
Madness - 0.8 frags per SoT
Insanity - 1.25 frags per SoT

Iced_Earth
10-16-2019, 10:27 AM
so, the best way to farm frags is insanity with the right team ?

Yup
10-16-2019, 10:27 AM
I've also seen 23 frags drop regularly in Insanity.

blade685
10-16-2019, 11:12 AM
someone have an auto play gunner team ?
I will try Olevipoeg team

R1ck
10-16-2019, 11:18 AM
Magus werewolf is broken, reflects way too much damage.

Natasmai
10-16-2019, 11:29 AM
Ive not died once from those werewolves. I have run a few different gunner teams to try to find the fastest auto. I finished my 15 runs with
Cosmic LOL (max) - celestial
Gunner LOL (3star) - Dominance/chance
Chopper - Radiant/Sustaining
Angel - Tomb/Sustaining

I was also able to auto with Flight of Icarus - Dominance/Persecution instead of Angel and swapping either prisoner - primordial or Krampus - Alchemy in place of the Chopper.

I havent had a single crash or defeat yet. I did get a defeat on Insanity when I accidentally hit "Next" instead of "replay"

Overnight I farmed Madness with the following team at about 30/40 sec average runtime, no failures:

Gambler - Labyrinth
KP - Warlord/Sustaining/???
Lilith Nightmoon - Lightbringer
Warrior LOL (5star) - Orbit

I would say orbit, celestial, and alchemy are all working for that werewolf wave.... or else the damage isnt enough to kill my guys...

blade685
10-16-2019, 11:46 AM
Ive not died once from those werewolves. I have run a few different gunner teams to try to find the fastest auto. I finished my 15 runs with
Cosmic LOL (max) - celestial
Gunner LOL (3star) - Dominance/chance
Chopper - Radiant/Sustaining
Angel - Tomb/Sustaining

I was also able to auto with Flight of Icarus - Dominance/Persecution instead of Angel and swapping either prisoner - primordial or Krampus - Alchemy in place of the Chopper.

I havent had a single crash or defeat yet. I did get a defeat on Insanity when I accidentally hit "Next" instead of "replay"

Overnight I farmed Madness with the following team at about 30/40 sec average runtime, no failures:

Gambler - Labyrinth
KP - Warlord/Sustaining/???
Lilith Nightmoon - Lightbringer
Warrior LOL (5star) - Orbit

I would say orbit, celestial, and alchemy are all working for that werewolf wave.... or else the damage isnt enough to kill my guys...

i will do my 15 gunner and try a team for ass and don't have new Lilith Nightmoon ( in 1 years perhaps lol)

Muzzleloader
10-16-2019, 12:00 PM
I ran gunner team on madness manually with

Cosmic LoL. Orbit
Angel. Light/cosmic
Krampus. Celestial/cosmic
Wrathchild. Dominance/angel

I dont think it will work on auro, but can complete in 2 minutes on manual.

Stormseye
10-16-2019, 12:08 PM
Still trying to figure out an auto team for insanity. Tough dungeon to get through the first wave but after I can auto easily.

Hard
Sentinel Striker - Primordial
Killer Prime - Greed/Warlord
Sentinel Troll - Greed/Inspiration
Maclo, Robo Droid Sentinel - Greed/Warlord

Madness
Hallowed Eddie - Orbit
Gunner Krampus - Alchemy/Cosmic
Gunner Anubis - Purge/Sustaining/Cosmic
Gunner Lord of Light - Viper/Cosmic

You could use Gunner Allied Bomber Boy with Singularity instead of Anubis because of the passive disable on the Werewolf phase. I did not lose on auto until 15/15 and this was due to the passive disable. Best time was 1:45 and average around 2:15.

Roberval
10-16-2019, 12:17 PM
Lightbringer is what tails? i dont know in my language. thanks

trooper206
10-16-2019, 12:18 PM
My feedback on this dungeon is that...but wait!!!How can I share some feedback when the only number in the event challenges counter is stuck at 1/, since every battle I have tried I get a crash? My sincere congratulations devs...

Muzzleloader
10-16-2019, 12:19 PM
Yup, I tried your mixed team for insanity on auto. It worked, but almost lost on wave three due to doom. I dont have my LoL maxed so that might be the key.

Esquatcho
10-16-2019, 12:27 PM

Same :( Not had a lot of luck lately with event souls... But did get fallen eddie with a single mythical heroic, so cant complain too much!

trooper206
10-16-2019, 12:28 PM

You may be very right about this, but unfortunately there are some more things to consider.. I have sent many in app support requests and no one has told me that my iphone 6 plus is an unsupported device or that it is old enough, or something anyway. There are many people on the forums and FB pages complaining heavily about the crashes. Especially those on Ios. If I am forced to buy a new device for a game, of course I will not do it, but it is not math for the team to figure that not everybody is using mobile companies' flagships..

Esquatcho
10-16-2019, 12:34 PM
I play on an iphone 8 and never seem to have drop outs. I did on my 6 very rarely and it seemed to be when I started running out of space more... Dont know if that helps or not. I do think there might be a correlation with peak loadings on the server though, being Australian, maybe that is part of why I dont get as many drop outs?

Also fwiw, my gunner madness auto team was:

Angel (light)
Krampus (alchemy)
Osiris (sustaining+necropolis)
Cosmic (frontier)

The buffs + the sustaining were key to higher survivability against the werewolves (without having celestials). Also improved chances if I could babysit and select the magus werewolf, but this team did pretty well in auto anyway.

For assassin insanity, anyone got an auto assassin team, or am I manualling 15 rounds to then pull together a combined team to auto-grind?

Blade
10-16-2019, 12:38 PM
The werewolf wave is bugged, right? It still does reflect damage although passive disable is applied by Prisoner. This makes that dungeon extremely hard, especially if you don't have all the OP gunner characters!
Still works on babysitted auto without PDK or LoL:

Hallowed (Orbit)
Angle of Mercy (Energy/Cyclone)
Pumpkin (Guard/Force)
Prisoner (Primordial)

Tap the middle enemy first in waves 2+3 and it should work.

Muzzleloader
10-16-2019, 12:48 PM
Blade, that is an interesting combo you came up with.

Blade
10-16-2019, 12:59 PM
"Interesting", yes :) more like an act from necessity. I tried around different setups with pharaoh dog, Lilith, krampus, redan... but in the end it does not work because of the bugged damage reflection. All good characters do multi attacks and by that kill your team due to the passive...

Beddie
10-16-2019, 01:07 PM
How do you beat the starfire talismans?

Blade
10-16-2019, 01:12 PM
How do you beat the starfire talismans?

Do you ask me?
Actually I don't even know who wears them, but apart from that one specific wave, everything else was easy. I just finished the 15 runs, glad it's over!

Beddie
10-16-2019, 01:16 PM
Also how do you defeat the third wave in Madness?

Muzzleloader
10-16-2019, 01:18 PM
That's why I tried my team. Angel and cosmic LoL can be both single and multi hitter. Krampus a single hitter and wrathchild the only multihitter.

Blade
10-16-2019, 01:19 PM
Also how do you defeat the third wave in Madness?

I just guide autoplay. In wave 3 I tap on the middle opponent first, as the left one would cleanse all when dying. Pumpkin dies pretty often but revives because of angle's passive first or when HE revives him later.

Lufata-7894
10-16-2019, 01:24 PM
Insanity! AUTO play, around a minute and a half:
Gambler - Warlord, Cosmic, Venom
Charlotte - Orbits
Malakhov - Singularity
Killer Prime - Warlord, sustaining, Sacred.

pepe-8610
10-16-2019, 01:49 PM
I swear these soul drop rates are insane.
I've opened 3 of them and gotten the count and a dupe VHE.

Volrath
10-16-2019, 02:05 PM

I beg to differ. I don't have that minotaur and was able to auto-run it for the achievement last night with the following team.

Angel Eddie (Radiant)
Cosmic LOL (Celestial)
Gunner LOL (Tomb)
Prisoner (Primordial)

Insanity is a different matter. I haven't been able to get through it with only assassins but the team I beat it with was
FFE (Blind/Angel)/Breeg (Titan/Assassin)
Ferryman (Hex/Immunity)
Raven Witch (Labyrinth)
Prisoner (Primordial)

The dungeon is pretty great and I like the new characters but the grinding aspect is laughably impossible. 300+ frags for one soul? You know I sometimes have to use my phone for actual communication, right? Not just running the game 24/7. Maybe I'll get a lucky drop but there's no way I'm going to go through 100 of these souls at this rate.

It might be possible if the upcoming Sacrifice event gives Halloween souls as rewards, but I don't think that's the case.

blade685
10-16-2019, 02:07 PM
we can find an auto team for ass Insanity ^^

Esquatcho
10-16-2019, 02:15 PM
Got an unreliable manual team for assassin. Uses the iron eddie/demon spawn stun to kick things off, just have to kill the sentinel werewolf quick. Then its a stunathon.

Iron (hex/sustain/cosmic)
Hellraiser (assassin/grail/cosmic) was thinking of trying eternals on him instead, but cosmic=big damage
Set (labyrinth)
Demon Spawn (MR talismans)

If you get through the first part, the next hardest is with the bats. You need to get the green bat dead asap. Next step I was going to play with demon spawn talisman. Alchemy probably would work a heap better, but another option might be to get the disable passive talismans....

auto assassin is impossible I think... Unless someone has fully awakend LoL, dark lillith and witch?

Iced_Earth
10-16-2019, 02:21 PM
Insanity! AUTO play, around a minute and a half:
Gambler - Warlord, Cosmic, Venom
Charlotte - Orbits
Malakhov - Singularity
Killer Prime - Warlord, sustaining, Sacred.

You Sir, are an god. Thanks for sharing:)

This Team rocks, but i have the Feeling, the werewolfs in the last Wave are ignoring orbits.. they Deal damage with their counter attacks..

Amarthir
10-16-2019, 02:25 PM
Madness was the first one I beat tbh. Thought it was no biggie.

Icarus Eddie: Space

Cosmic LoL: Celestial

Wrathchild: Primordial

Gunner Pharaoh Dog King: Light

Usually takes about a minute per run. Only had one loss due to the Magus and assassin werewolves reflecting a small amount damage even though they shouldn't have what with Celestial Talismans being a thing.

JawS
10-16-2019, 03:34 PM
Another Insanity Auto Grinding Team for the mix;
Alexander - Orbit
Charlotte - Trooper/Cosmic
Killer Prime - Sustaining/Warlord/Penance
Madame - Singularity
Takes around 2:30

SinGularity-8786
10-16-2019, 03:41 PM
Lufata's insanity-team lead me to 2 defeats in 3 tries. Death at first wave…

JawS
10-16-2019, 03:43 PM
I've also seen 23 frags drop regularly in Insanity.

I've seen Hard & Madness sometimes give double frags, Insanity either 15 or 23 so far.

blade685
10-16-2019, 03:47 PM
I've seen Hard & Madness sometimes give double frags, Insanity either 15 or 23 so far.

yes me too hard 8 or 16

slauki
10-16-2019, 04:21 PM
lufatas team is great if you have bought relics, thank you for sharing.
had 1 defeat in 7 refills, i'll take it. best time 1:16 but it can also take almost 3 minutes. if we can solve the bat stage it will be constantly around 1:20...

Ip4
10-16-2019, 04:24 PM
Dungeon crash like crazy no playable....devs fix your game!!!!!!

after first wave on madness game crash every time...

Hartacus
10-16-2019, 04:42 PM
Hard
BBE - Energy/Steel
Onyx Son - Alchemy/Cosmic
Shinobi - Holy/Health/Paladin
Witch Doctor - Assassin/Advantage/Cosmic

Insane
Aces Bomber - Explosion/Boost/Cosmic
Bomber Boy - Alchemy/Cosmic
Heirophant - Viper/Cosmic
Minotaur - Charge/Invisibility

Still yet to get past wave 1 of insane with a proper team never mind all assassins

Natasmai
10-16-2019, 05:01 PM
YUPs team for all ASSASSIN works great. I cant believe Musashi makes such a difference, but he slaughters the wolves. I basically manual the first wave, then push auto and wait until it finishes. I got about 6 or so done, Ill finish the rest at home when I can actually play manual for the first wave

I was running same team with SET instead of Musashi, slaughtered every time. musashi is key apparently. I use angel/counterstrike on mine.

Ydex
10-16-2019, 05:20 PM
I just guide autoplay. In wave 3 I tap on the middle opponent first, ...
I literally didn't even know you can do this. I thought it was auto or manual, no in-between.

How many times have I watched my stupid auto-play team throw attacks at the wrong opponents. Ugh

Ip4
10-16-2019, 05:46 PM
Event complete in one day with zero event characters,preparing for next sacrifice event...

slauki
10-16-2019, 06:17 PM
oops sorryi had great success with Alvoradas team not with lufatas

alex --> orbit
ferryman --> Hex and mark
yellow minotaur --> primo
prisoner --> primo

one loss in 10 refills so far

druid138
10-16-2019, 06:39 PM
Some numbers so far running Insanity . . .

4 SoT refills
120 minutes
46 runs
762 frags (16.6 per run)
120 ironite spent but 24 ironite returned in drops
So, net cost of 24 ironite per refill
Ignores any ironite coming from achievements

Based on this, it should take 2,000-2,500 ironite to guarantee Van Helsing.

Muzzleloader
10-16-2019, 06:57 PM
That is in line for what the ferryman event cost. Did you keep track of the other rewards?

druid138
10-16-2019, 07:14 PM
That is in line for what the ferryman event cost. Did you keep track of the other rewards?

Agree. No, I haven't been tracking FCs, Souls, or Skill Shards, etc.

nitro
10-16-2019, 07:20 PM
I'm using
alex --> orbit
ferryman --> Hex and mark
yellow minotaur --> venom (assuming true damage works to werewolves.) & Tranquility and cosmic
prisoner --> primo

It takes 2 ~ 2:20 per run on insanity.
Best 1:18 .

AhabsHarpoon
10-16-2019, 07:43 PM
I dunno about anyone else, but...

Ancient Mariner
10-16-2019, 07:58 PM

Totally agree, we reached a point where to get a new character you have to play so much that you don't have the will nor time to do it, while it should be a pleasure... I wish we could have events that require a reasonable amount of battles to reach the goal, without having to play for many hours a day if you want to get it

AhabsHarpoon
10-16-2019, 08:07 PM
Totally agree, we reached a point where to get a new character you have to play so much that you don't have the will nor time to do it, while it should be a pleasure... I wish we could have events that require a reasonable amount of battles to reach the goal, without having to play for many hours a day if you want to get it

It'd be a completely new concept to have fewer battles that required manual play and strategy... autofarming 800 battles isn't "playing" any longer... it's getting really sad...

HuckFinn150
10-16-2019, 09:11 PM
This event is definitely not as much fun as last year's Halloween event. I'm not sure how much more I'm going to attempt. I'd like the new Eddie and like the Count, I'll be chasing Dracula and the others for a long time. I'm pretty sure I'm running up on a much exerted break....

Hartacus
10-16-2019, 09:32 PM
Has anyone else encountered the bug where it hits you for double the amount of SoT than it's supposed to?

Yup
10-16-2019, 10:07 PM
.. new game data....

Now the dungeon is gone....

I assume they are fixing issues.

GrimDusk
10-16-2019, 10:08 PM
So uh, the game updated and the dungeon disappeared.

HuckFinn150
10-16-2019, 10:10 PM
Maybe it'll come back more reasonable. Did you see the LoL's in the frontier store?

URock
10-16-2019, 10:13 PM
.. new game data....

Now the dungeon is gone....

I assume they are fixing issues.

Noob development... facepalm!

mk ultra
10-16-2019, 10:16 PM
Hi!

this is my team for all assasin insanity
Iron Eddie - immortality & energy
Dark Lilith (awakened 1 star) - hex & sacred
Lamia - singularity
Musashi - orbit

Iron Eddie & Dark Lilith can have other talismans. Works 100% on manual. I didn't even try it on auto.
Lamia is in danger to die in the last wave, so Iron Eddie must heal with fury or power moves.

LE: Hope it work after the update as i still have to win a few battles.

URock
10-16-2019, 10:22 PM
Difficulty Level increased after update. More fragments needed to get Van Helsing Eddie.
-fun-

Natasmai
10-16-2019, 10:24 PM
Lols are in frontier store at 2500 as advertised. I picked up my sentinel to complete my set. You can rebut the same Lol 1 per month

Yup
10-16-2019, 10:26 PM
LOLs were int he Frontier store yesterday.. that's not why there was an update specifically :)

Natasmai
10-16-2019, 10:28 PM
Difficulty Level increased after update. More fragments needed to get Van Helsing Eddie.
-fun-

This is not true. The dungeon is currently missing, but it still requires 1000 frags for van helsing

Horus-2545
10-16-2019, 10:30 PM
I'll be ticked off if they change the difficulty of the dungeon. I just figured out a good team to auto farm insanity. That took me a couple hours to figure out. I find that it is easier to autofarm insanity than it is madness. So, maybe they are simplifying the madness dungeon--magus werewolf issue. I kind of like the dungeon overall, but it does not seem to be generous with fragments. But I do like that it is remotely possible to farm more souls by continuing to do the dungeon.

Stormseye
10-16-2019, 10:39 PM
Manua Team for Insane

Gambler - Venom/Serenity
Musashi - Orbit
Lamia, Boss - Singularity
Set - Labyrinth/Cosmic

First stage hit Sentinel Werewolf first with Musashi to remove all effects and usually cuts his life in half. Then hit Sentinel wolf with Lamia. Use Gambler Wild Card to inflict Passive Disable then follow up with Roll of the Dice. This usually kills all except the last wolf wearing Labyrinth set.

Next round can finish off last wolf and move to next stages. On stages with Bats and Phantom and FoTD just use the same process by targeting the middle enemy. Can clear up to boss in less than 2 minutes then just have to wait two rounds to finish boss. Always target the main boss after first stage. Best time was 2:45.

angelkelly
10-16-2019, 10:59 PM
This event is nothing but a crash zone.

Freddy
10-16-2019, 11:01 PM
Dracula's Descent just showed back up in game

Esquatcho
10-16-2019, 11:15 PM
YUPs team for all ASSASSIN works great. I cant believe Musashi makes such a difference, but he slaughters the wolves. I basically manual the first wave, then push auto and wait until it finishes. I got about 6 or so done, Ill finish the rest at home when I can actually play manual for the first wave

I was running same team with SET instead of Musashi, slaughtered every time. musashi is key apparently. I use angel/counterstrike on mine.

If only I had him :(

Same for the teams using gunner minotaur :(

URock
10-16-2019, 11:31 PM
This event is nothing but a crash zone.
After 3 years it's still a beta test...tested by the community, not by developers.
Shame.

Muzzleloader
10-16-2019, 11:32 PM
You dont need the minataur for the gunner challenge. I can manually complet in just over 2 minutes. All the time it takes to try and auto the 15 battles you can be done with it manually.

Hartacus
10-16-2019, 11:35 PM

Know the feeling with Musashi, but Minotaur didn't really do much when I used it. More to make up numbers. Aces Bomber was the clutch

Hartacus
10-16-2019, 11:53 PM
Is there anyone in a quality-check roll anywhere near this game?6500

Yup
10-17-2019, 12:10 AM
Is there anyone in a quality-check roll anywhere near this game?6500

Hey... if she's transgender that's her choice. :)

infinite dreamer
10-17-2019, 01:32 AM
Anyone else occasionally see a green bat in the last wave of insanity? Even after the boss is beat, he just sort of hangs out there. Visual glitch I guess. Also, I bought a couple of relics to try to speed things up, but they seem to have made things less reliable for my team. Go figure.

Muzzleloader
10-17-2019, 03:02 AM
I ran a few refill on the insanity level and am not impressed with the rewards. I just may be in a bad RNG spot or the rewards aren't worth chasing if you are not committed to days full of grinding for a guaranteed toon. Any opinions on the rewards?

Yup
10-17-2019, 03:15 AM
I think overall they are okay. It's mostly about the frags.. so if that's not what you are after it's probably not worth it.

The ironite drops are decent enough to allow refills without quickly sucking up all your ironite. i.e. spent 150 ironite on a mega-refill.. run it all in the Insanity level dungeon.. earn back roughly 100 or so ironite. So, you can grind a lot without a great deal of cost. If you merely use naturally accruing SOT to grind, you'll actually come out with more ironite than you start with... but I don't know if you'll have enough frags for much.

The other rewards.. colorless shards, occasional Frontier coins.. etc.. are merely bonus items. I'd never be grinding for those.

Truth is.. I'll grind for frags and subsequent Halloween souls until either Van Helsing or the Gunner Wolf drop.... then I'll slow down. The other store items for frags aren't of great interest here. at least not to the point I'd keep refilling/grinding to purchase them.

Freddy
10-17-2019, 03:17 AM
@Muzzleloader, I can't do Insanity, so no opinion there. I've been running on Hard since that's manageable and reliable. Seems pretty meh for rewards. Solid 5 frags per run. I haven't found a Gunner team I can get past stage 3 on madness, and Insanity is a pipe dream for me right now.
Overall, seems like a LOT of work, but I'm hooked, so I know what my phone will be doing for the next 15 days.

Muzzleloader
10-17-2019, 03:33 AM
I ran 4 normal refills on insanity and only earned 10 ironite. Either it's not my day or you are having a good day.

Bakura
10-17-2019, 07:50 AM
Is there anyone in a quality-check roll anywhere near this game?

That's what I always say. No proof checking, they just throw it out there.
This is from the event in game newsfeed, it's supposed to say Van Helsing Eddie.

Bakura
10-17-2019, 07:59 AM
This might be a little late, but here's my Assassin only team.
Insanity Challenge completed on first night:

Manual Team:
Magma Ed- Quantum
Lamia-Alchemy/Cosmic
Musashi-Singularity
Set-Labrynth/Cosmic

I mainly chose these toons because I could put these talis on them.
Assassin Wolves usually have Labrynth, Quantum talis take care of them quick. Magma worked great. His past basic & special (perma death on bats) worked best, and also his present basic (pass disable.) His passive and Quantum cleared silver on Ed & Allies.)
I stopped using Lamias special, sometimes it made things worse.
Set and Alchemy invincibility, gets you through waiting 2 rounds at the boss stage. You can't disable Van Helsing's passive.

kgk56
10-17-2019, 08:39 AM
lufatas team is great if you have bought relics, thank you for sharing.
had 1 defeat in 7 refills, i'll take it. best time 1:16 but it can also take almost 3 minutes. if we can solve the bat stage it will be constantly around 1:20...

I didn't buy the relics but I still beat the stage (best time 1:15mn, average less than 2mn)

SinGularity-8786
10-17-2019, 10:37 AM
I purchased the relics yesterday and it worked better. Today everything is different. Same setup and 30% defeats…

My manual team for Insanity/Assassin
Lamia (Alchemy/Cosmic)
Dark Lilith (Serenity/Sustain/Cosmic)
Raven Witch (Labyrinth/Cosmic)
Gambler (Warlord/Mark/Cosmic)

Olevipoeg
10-17-2019, 10:58 AM
Anyone else occasionally see a green bat in the last wave of insanity? Even after the boss is beat, he just sort of hangs out there. Visual glitch I guess. Also, I bought a couple of relics to try to speed things up, but they seem to have made things less reliable for my team. Go figure.
Yes. :)

SinGularity-8786
10-17-2019, 12:18 PM
I don't know what u r talking about :)

Maiden
10-17-2019, 12:32 PM
I´m not sure if its the Dungeon its bugged or the Werewolves themselves are the problem, but when you play against them there arent only ignoring Orbit as I read here, there are also ignoring (but not limited!) :

-Warrior Minotaur Passive ("prevents all counterattacks", I´m being actually hitten by those werewolves with revenge, maybe revenge its not the same that counterattack? dunno...) and the minotaur isn't being affected with passive disable

-Celestial Talisman (at first round I receive some type of reflected damage or something, I can't figure out what is, it isn't a direct hit... however the tali set states block all damage)
Again, Im not sure if its bugged or the descriptions are full of gray areas...

I couldn´t make an auto team for Insanity (even with the helpful tips written by the troopers) that A. Werewolf from the first wave just blast me, but I´m farming Madness with:

-Alex (dominance/sustaing/cosmic)
-Killer Prime (Warlord/sustaing/sacred)
-G Krampus(Celestial/cosmic)
-Madam (Singularity)

The dungeon its really nice, and VHE has a new hat :D !!! haha no, really, VEE looks nice! it has some art details that show how the visuals are improving on chars.

Yup
10-17-2019, 12:49 PM
Warrior Minotaur passive simply does NOT WORK the way it is described. Never has.

I'm not sure if it's merely more "targeted" than the description would lead players to believe. He may prevent COUNTER attacks due to a passive... but he certainly does NOT prevent Revenge attacks and I don't think he prevents counter attacks due to Strike talismans.

Truth is there are only a couple characters with COUNTER passives and I haven't tested him against those.

Muzzleloader
10-17-2019, 12:54 PM
Maiden, do you have gambler Ed? He seems to work better than alex. Did you buy the relics in the store for these dungeons, they can make the difference.

I havent paid much attention, but I found the reflected damage actually did damage while their attacks didn't cause damage in the first round

Muzzleloader
10-17-2019, 01:40 PM
Is there a good non dark lilith or musashi assassin insanity team? It doesnt need to be auto, I can run the 15 battles manually, we have two week left.

URock
10-17-2019, 01:57 PM
As long as there is zero communication from the devs team, it's safe that something is broken with this dungeon or/and the Werwolves.
One thing we have learned is: everything new causes new bugs!
What did they said during Q&A? They play their own game?
Only lies!

Muzzleloader
10-17-2019, 02:07 PM
What's broken?

URock
10-17-2019, 02:18 PM
What's broken?
Just read the comments on facebook and you know it...

Natasmai
10-17-2019, 02:37 PM
i have had zero issues with any of these supposed "broken" things. maybe it doesnt work right, maybe we just dont have enough info to understand how things are supposed to work, but a lot of the people saying "broken" just simply get beat by the damage output of the enemies. Assassin wolf hits like a truck and kills 1 or 2 of my guys every run, but thats why raven witch is there to keep reviving them. Everything seems fine to me... difficult for sure, but fine.

I havent tried to auto farm insanity, madness is easy enough and it takes about 40 sec to clear, so I'll farm that.

fantomz
10-17-2019, 02:48 PM
So I found assassin team for insanity level.

Gambler/Labyrinth
Musashi/Alchemy
Raven Witch/Labyrinth
Angel of Death/Reaper,Sustain

URock
10-17-2019, 02:49 PM
08:00 pst Server restart... surprise, surprise...
Who thinks that the dungeon is bugfree?
Too much fanboys here...

Maiden
10-17-2019, 03:15 PM
Warrior Minotaur passive simply does NOT WORK the way it is described. Never has.

I'm not sure if it's merely more "targeted" than the description would lead players to believe. He may prevent COUNTER attacks due to a passive... but he certainly does NOT prevent Revenge attacks and I don't think he prevents counter attacks due to Strike talismans.

Truth is there are only a couple characters with COUNTER passives and I haven't tested him against those.

Yes Yup, thats maybe the point really, maybe its just his passive not working at all or not clear enough, after the event I´ll try to figure out if its working or not, it would be really helpful a passive against all type of revenge/counters..

Muzzle, after the reset I´ll give it a try to a team around Gambler, I've found Alex (with Dominance/sus/cosmic) pretty resistant against those heavy hitters, tough! (yep I got the relics also)

And Namatsai, mate sorry but agree to disagree, on the whole, I love the game and its really an awesome one, but there are some things happening that in my opinion aren't really the best, at least the broken communication its really there. I love to work around a strategy to defeat a really hard team but if the tools we got at hand don't work as it supposed to or nobody really knows how they "should" really work... well it's logical to write a lot of questions or confusion in here.

Celobeast
10-17-2019, 03:17 PM
I was grinding auto on Insanity with:
-KP (Warlord+Sustaion+Inspiration)
-Alex (Orbit)
-Lamia (Celestial+Cosmic)
-Charlotte (Viper+Cosmic)
Now I'm trying differents teams from this post.

Muzzleloader
10-17-2019, 03:22 PM
I dont read Facebook. So you may take reflective damage, but no direct damage. As stated above I dont see anything broken.

Please state exactly what is broken and why you think so.

Yup
10-17-2019, 03:32 PM
Other than the constant crashing (which it seems they've at least got a bit of a handle on).. I don't see much "broken" either --- ai teams purposefully configured to make you WANT the new characters and make winning battles more difficult so you spend more ironite on refills, sure.... but "broken" not really.

I've stated before that I think relics play a HUGE role... much more than let on.. and for the most part they do an okay job at scaling difficulty based upon a player's relics. If a player on day 3 is facing the same difficulty as a player on day 650.. things would either be way too tough for new players or way too monotonously easy for long-term players.... sometimes they calculate incorrectly and your relics mean you face MUCH harder AI teams than you should.. I'd GUESS... correcting that scaling is part of the "new game data" over the last couple days. All this is also why those purchasable temporary relics in the store work.. they DON'T alter your base relic stats so battles DON'T get harder when you have those specific relics but your stats do increase. Truth is.. a player with 5 relics does NOT face the same difficulty a player with 340 relics faces -- which is why a team that works for some, may not work for others.

Alvorada
10-17-2019, 03:38 PM
Taking reflective damage isn't a broken thing. It is exactly how supposed to happen.

It is the same with witch doctor passive ability: directly stun triggers the skill, but not by stun caused by other harmful efects (like some burns can do).

To me, devs fault is in describe thing in the game. Sometimes I think they try to create an epic description, in order to increase apeal and then the revenue, but in the end it just lead us to misundernstand how thing should work.

Ip4
10-17-2019, 03:50 PM
So what character or talisman to use against madness wave 3 and that reflect shit that kill only Eddie?

Muzzleloader
10-17-2019, 03:54 PM
Are you asking for a gunner or mixed team? I manually ran my gunner team with no problem. My auto team is gambler, KP, Major and charolette.

Ip4
10-17-2019, 04:05 PM
Mixed team with out. malakov,can lilith moonlight help or maybe gunner pyro soldier against that reflct?

Yup
10-17-2019, 04:13 PM
Anything that protects the team against damage that first round.. I used Invincibility from Alchemy talismans (on G Krampus).. Just had to kill the Magus Wolf my first turn.. so Auto was a no go (and because auto simply crashed the app).

G Pyro should work since he gives everyone perfect health.

Muzzleloader
10-17-2019, 04:34 PM
On madness I dont know if the major is that important. His perfect health is really only used on the first wave.that darned golden pumpkin is the hold up. The third wave both wolves are usually killed by gambler and KP., so his perfect health isnt that important. As yup stated any good damage blocker may work.

NyBSfP
10-17-2019, 04:57 PM
Don't have Gambler but an all assassin team that worked well enough to finish up the achievement:

Rainmaker (unsharded) - Lab
Dark Lilith (A4 for the added revive) - Inspiration / Serenity
Raven Witch (A1) - Starfire
Angel of Death - Quantum

Lilith doesn't take silver with the Serenity so her power move cleanses the silvers for the rest in the first round. Can also revive if needed. Witch adding perfect corruption to everyone helps. Raven with Starfire & the endure usually knocks off most of the team anyway. Eddies Stab marks the wolf with Lab in first round and Angel wearing the Quantum can take a good amount off right after. In 1 & 3 Angels passive endure helps survivability quite a bit as does Rainmakers fury adding shroud to everyone. Second/4th round one shot from Lilith. Last round Stab the shroud off VH and hit the fury to give shroud to everyone - then as soon as the 2 rounds are up hes usually a 1 shot kill.

R1ck
10-17-2019, 05:02 PM
I don't know how magus werewolf is not broken, is reflecting too much damage and the necessity to buy relics for a dungeon is not fair for those who don't have gold. If it was insane level it would be ok but is in madness were every other character can be killed in a much easier way. Also reflecting even with passive disable on him.

blade685
10-17-2019, 05:04 PM
i don't find a 100% win on auto for insane

Vitria
10-17-2019, 05:09 PM
Hum, maybe i'm bad at math maybe the devs are in another timeline because :

To reach the 1000 shard for the eddie (VHE), we need 86 Halloween souls (100 - 14 by achievement & first run reward)
The 10 Halloween souls cost is 2500 Fear of the Dark Eddie Soul shard.
If i use a average FDE shard reward of 17 by run at insanity difficulty (15 basics + random bonus) it's 12 647 runs. I think no one is actually doing less than a minute for insanity but with 1 insanity run = 1 min it's close to 211 hours. 8 days and 19 hours. 179 hours with an average of 20 shard per run…

The events are calculated by devs ? Because i have some doubt :/

Edit*: I'm bad at math, my result are 10 times higher

gogosox40
10-17-2019, 05:16 PM
I really hope the next sac event has fear of the dark frags. No way I am burning all my ironite (the little I have left from the LOL Event) This is just stupid

Ip4
10-17-2019, 05:45 PM
Ok i give up,no possible to beat madness wave 3 with. Alchemy and gunner pyro soldier becase on start this 3 wolfs remove all my beneficial effect and inflict perfect corruption on all 4 characters :(
Something is very wrong here...

GrimDusk
10-17-2019, 05:50 PM
I don't have Mushashi or Set, but I do have Lamia, Gambler, Magma Beast Ed, and a few other Assassins. Any suggestions?

EDIT: Hey devs, can you not cheat by having Drac's passive a different one in Insanity? He isn't taking any damage from burns because you decided to give him the Warrior Onyx Son's passive. Don't do that shit.

Natasmai
10-17-2019, 07:04 PM
Mixed team with out. malakov,can lilith moonlight help or maybe gunner pyro soldier against that reflct?

Ok i give up,no possible to beat madness wave 3 with. Alchemy and gunner pyro soldier becase on start this 3 wolfs remove all my beneficial effect and inflict perfect corruption on all 4 characters :(

I dont understand.... I am farming madness, average 40 sec run time. I am using:

KP - Warlord/Sustaining/random 2 set
Gambler - Labyrinth
Dark Lilith - Lightbringer
Warrior LOL - Orbit

Occasionally some characters die on the 3rd wave, but either lilith revives them, or the remaining characters clear the rest alone. I have cleared the final waves with just gambler and lilith. Yes there is a lot of damage reflected... maybe it is "broken" as in is reflecting too much, but it doesnt specifically only target your eddie and it is survivable. Im not even using celestial/alchemy/perfect health etc...

I think it is a situation where you need to build your team better? I dont know. Lightbringer grants perfect immortality, maybe that is allowing most of the team to survive through an auto-revive?

I cant really suggest any more help, since I am not really seeing the problems on my end.

Muzzleloader
10-17-2019, 08:04 PM
I I am using the following

KP. warlord/sustain/sacred
Gambler. Cosmic/warlord. Have tried various 3 set purple no real difference
Major. Singularity
Charlotte. Dominance/sacred,/cosmic

I've no problems on madness, can do insanity 95% success.

You may try some other toon that can use singularity or alchemy to replace major. I heard some success with the quantum talisman, maybe on raven or some other healer.

I found orbit or valor on Charlotte not as reliable.

Beddie
10-17-2019, 08:29 PM
I’ve found a (mostly) successful Gunner team
Icarus Eddie with primordials boost and a cosmic version of boost
Cosmic Lol with alchemy and cosmic attack X magic
Anubis with Tomb and Grail
Pharaoh Dog with greed and boost
(This isn’t flawless but does work if the auto play feels nice)

Muzzleloader
10-17-2019, 09:11 PM
My manual gunner team was

Cosmic Lol. Orbit. Others may wotk
Angel. Light/comic
Krampus. Celestial/cosmic
Wrathchild. Dominance/angel

The key to wave three. Uses LoL power move first to remove all buffs, wrathchild normal move kills both wolves if not the whole team. Casually takes 2 minutes.

druid138
10-17-2019, 09:27 PM
Some numbers so far running Insanity . . .

4 SoT refills
120 minutes
46 runs
762 frags (16.6 per run)
120 ironite spent but 24 ironite returned in drops
So, net cost of 24 ironite per refill

Based on this, it should take 2,000-2,500 ironite to guarantee Van Helsing.

Updated numbers for Insanity . . .

20 SoT refills
223 runs (+3 losses)
3,769 frags (16.9 per run)
600 ironite spent but 134 ironite returned in drops
So, net cost of 23.3 ironite per refill

Based on this, it should take 2,200-2,600 ironite to guarantee Van Helsing.

Yup
10-17-2019, 09:51 PM
Well the grind is ludicrous...... I think they actually hate players.

Muzzleloader
10-17-2019, 10:09 PM
I dont think I will complete the grind for the prize, but my uncle lindicated it was about the same time/ironite cost that the ferryman event cost.

Mateja
10-17-2019, 10:27 PM

For gunner team I used on manual:

Krampus - Celestial/random green
Hallowed - Echo/Sun
Wrathchild - Serenity/Advantage/Cosmic
Chopper - random

Most talismans are 3* or 4* and Chopper is unsharded.

Disable passives with Chopper on 1st and 3rd round. Kill the left wolf on round 3 last. Use fury on VHE in the end, it removes vanish and deals damage after. If you do that everything else is easy and doesn't matter.
My run time was ~3 mins but with upgraded talies it's probably faster.

For auto mixed team I'm using

FFE - Frontier/cosmic w/ chance
KP - Warlord/Sustaining/Immunity
Madam - Alchemy/cosmic
G Krampus - Celestial

On average runs at around 1 minute. With Gambler it's a bit faster but has a chance for loss on wave 3 because of his multi hit. I have yet to lose with FFE.

Ydex
10-17-2019, 11:14 PM
Updated numbers for Insanity . . .

20 SoT refills
223 runs (+3 losses)
3,769 frags (16.9 per run)
600 ironite spent but 134 ironite returned in drops
So, net cost of 23.3 ironite per refill

Based on this, it should take 2,200-2,600 ironite to guarantee Van Helsing.

My spreadsheet puts VHE ironite cost at 2380.

1533.33 runs for 92 event souls + 8 achievement souls.
This is every run at Insanity, minus the 45 non-Insanity achievement runs.

Ydex
10-17-2019, 11:24 PM
Unless I slipped up somewhere...

Esquatcho
10-18-2019, 02:23 AM

Seems the ironite cost isnt particularly unreasonable for all even chars.... But still concerned the time to do it, based on the time based difficulty of the dungeon is more questionable:

Hum, maybe i'm bad at math maybe the devs are in another timeline because :

To reach the 1000 shard for the eddie (VHE), we need 86 Halloween souls (100 - 14 by achievement & first run reward)
The 10 Halloween souls cost is 2500 Fear of the Dark Eddie Soul shard.
If i use a average FDE shard reward of 17 by run at insanity difficulty (15 basics + random bonus) it's 12 647 runs. I think no one is actually doing less than a minute for insanity but with 1 insanity run = 1 min it's close to 211 hours. 8 days and 19 hours. 179 hours with an average of 20 shard per run…

The events are calculated by devs ? Because i have some doubt :/

Yup
10-18-2019, 03:06 AM
Best thing about Dracula's dungeon...

It actually saves your team rather than having to reset it every time!! -- YAY! :)

Ydex
10-18-2019, 03:23 AM
Seems the ironite cost isnt particularly unreasonable for all even chars.... But still concerned the time to do it, based on the time based difficulty of the dungeon is more questionable:

If it takes 1 minute for each Insanity run, adjust that to 90 seconds for the time it takes the Dungeon to reload.

1533.33 runs, times 90 seconds is 13,799.7 seconds, which is 2299.995 minutes, or 38.33325 hours.

Or roughly one 40-hour work week, if your phone is grinding on your desk all day Mon. through Fri.

Yup
10-18-2019, 03:26 AM
Note that Insanity regularly drop 23 frags. The minimum drop is 15.

druid138
10-18-2019, 03:32 AM
My team is very consistently getting 23 runs per hour on Insanity. That includes all loading times.

Based on my own drop rates posted earlier in the thread, I figure it will take me about 1250 runs on Insanity to guarantee Van Helsing (that ignores a small amount of runs for specific achievements). That works out to about 54 hours. We have 16 days, but I'm trying to be done ASAP, given the next couple of events. ;)

Ydex
10-18-2019, 03:47 AM
Note that Insanity regularly drop 23 frags. The minimum drop is 15.

My team is very consistently getting 23 runs per hour on Insanity. That includes all loading times.

Based on my own drop rates posted earlier in the thread, I figure it will take me about 1250 runs on Insanity to guarantee Van Helsing (that ignores a small amount of runs for specific achievements). That works out to about 54 hours.

If the average drop rate is 19 (average of 15 and 23), it takes 1210.53 Insanity runs for VHE, at 5646.32 SoT and 1411.58 Ironite. At 23 runs per hour that's 52.63 hours.

This might even be more fun than playing the game at this point.

Javid_B
10-18-2019, 05:17 AM
I read here about Lightbringer talisman, is that a Light talisman that grants Perfect immortality for allies every turn or this is different talisman? I can't find any information about Lightbringer

Alvorada
10-18-2019, 05:36 AM
I read here about Lightbringer talisman, is that a Light talisman that grants Perfect immortality for allies every turn or this is different talisman

yes, it is.

Natasmai
10-18-2019, 06:13 AM
Yes, light talisman, I thought it was called lightbringer for some reason. It's a 5 set gunner, drops all over the XI-XV LOL levels.

Segoy
10-18-2019, 07:42 AM
Originally Posted by Natasmai

Agreed, I have the same feelings/problem.

I am more or less skipping this event, will do only the talis challenges and continue only the Easy level in an attempt to reach the 400 battles achievements because of the rewards (and if I still have time (SoT, no refills planned), than to extend it to 450 battles to get 3 Raven altar's Frontier keys.

Bakura
10-18-2019, 08:24 AM
I read here about Lightbringer talisman, is that a Light talisman that grants Perfect immortality for allies every turn or this is different talisman? I can't find any information about Lightbringer
Lightbringer are temporary relics that grant stat boosts for use in dungeons (sold for gold in the store)...... Light talismans are talis that grant a team Immortality buff each turn.
Two totally seperate things.

blade685
10-18-2019, 09:21 AM
there is a 100% team for insanity without a level 11 LOL or dark lilith ?today?

Olevipoeg
10-18-2019, 10:03 AM
there is a 100% team for insanity without a level 11 LOL or dark lilith ?today?
For me the best was Gambler Charlotte Malakhov KP team. It was quickest. But it gets loss sometimes. I think no team is 100% sure to win.

Olevipoeg
10-18-2019, 10:25 AM

I counted 2000 frags from event/achievements + 6 souls from clearing Dracula levels first time.

URock
10-18-2019, 11:37 AM
But it gets loss sometimes. I think no team is 100% sure to win.
This is because of this fckg defense AI that is becoming stronger every new event. The Frogs want us to buy these relics in the store to burn all our gold, Ironite and FC. It's a slap in the face, when the strongest player teams need this relics. They were designed for new players to have a chance to play together with the senior players.
It will take years to max all LOLs, but we need full maxed LOLs to play an event "insane" level to get a new Eddie (1000 fragments needed!).
Whats next? 1500 fragments for a new Eddie? 2000?
Come on Frogs...you can do it better. If not, shut this game down and sell it to someone who can do really game developing.

The point of the current event is:

a) a fast team that is often dying needs too much Ironite to get the new Eddie
b) a slow, safe team needs too much time to get all needed fragments

That's it. No more no less.

Hartacus
10-18-2019, 11:54 AM
Well I've just pulled Hallowed Eddie from a free soul so law of averages says I've got no chance of VHE or Drac since I have neither the team nor ironite to auto farm madness. Give it up as a bad job time

URock
10-18-2019, 12:08 PM
Well I've just pulled Hallowed Eddie from a free soul so law of averages says I've got no chance of VHE or Drac since I have neither the team nor ironite to auto farm madness. Give it up as a bad job time

This is what I'm talking about. It leads to frustration of every new player.
@Hartacus: don't mind, because it doesn't matter, because the "normal" players will never reach a Top Rank in PvP or Gauntlet, because these people don't have e real life and they can play 24/7. Money is also needed.

Tip: play free and less and expect nothing than bugs...and shit dupe toons.

blade685
10-18-2019, 12:21 PM
For me the best was Gambler Charlotte Malakhov KP team. It was quickest. But it gets loss sometimes. I think no team is 100% sure to win.

thanks but too many lose with them too i stop that event for now

wipp
10-18-2019, 12:46 PM
If you already have maxed relics, do not buy the ones in the store. Does absolutely nothing on improving time.

Brickster
10-18-2019, 01:48 PM
I don't have alot of the various toons/talismans that are used in most madness/insanity autofarm teams that have been mentioned here, but I found one of my own for madness:

Charlotte - Viper/Cosmic
Alex - Orbit
Madam - Singularity
Wrathchild - Light/Cosmic

100% winrate.

infinite dreamer
10-18-2019, 02:13 PM
Best thing about Dracula's dungeon...

It actually saves your team rather than having to reset it every time!! -- YAY! :)

Yup, I absolutely agree!

If you already have maxed relics, do not buy the ones in the store. Does absolutely nothing on improving time.

My team got fewer losses before I got the temporary relics for gold, so I had to change a couple things. And the time didn't change at all.

How is everyone doing progress-wise? I'm currently at 300/1000 for the Van Helsing Eddie. Getting a bit sick of this dungeon already, but at least we get 2 weeks.

Azagthor
10-18-2019, 03:36 PM
350 Werewolf Soul Fragments (Magus Or Sentinel) will create a soul that will give you either the Sentinel or Magus Werewolf. Complete all the regular Event Challenges and you’ll be guaranteed to receive this character!

Hi, I'm a bit confused about this part, and couldn't find anyone else asking about it here. Unless I've got my numbers wrong, doing all the challenges only gets you ~260 of these fragments, not 350. That's 100 from the challenge rewards, 60 from the first time completes, and another 100 from the souls you can buy from doing 800 Hard runs. Is there a second part of this event that will give more fragments, like with the recent Awakening multi-event, or is this a mistake?

Edit: The castle itself is really cool. Love the hands reaching out of the graves, and the cat on the balcony!

Nifelheim
10-18-2019, 03:51 PM
I'm surprised no one has brought up gunner onyx for madness. His basic does perfect death to all, so you can use hallowed Eddie to focus on future basic to remove beneficial buffs.

Yup
10-18-2019, 04:00 PM
For Insanity it doesn't entirely matter WHAT characters you use.. the key factors I think are Orbit Talismans, Celestial Talismans, immunity to or ability to clear sliver buffs, and then the ability to remove buffs (including yellow buffs) on the enemy (especially Shroud if run speed is a desire).

You can probably get by without Orbit talismans.. but you'll need a strong team to kill enemies quickly that first turn if possible to take advantage of the block Celestials provide -- Really it's that first battle that is the most difficult I find. If you can clear that easily, the rest should not be a problem..

And Yes, it's a lot.. and the grind is frankly ridiculous... days on end for the POSSIBILITY or not needing to do more days on end.

But... I can delete the app if it bothers me too much.

And with the crashes still happening now and then Iv'e given up NOT needing to at least watch the app a little as it grinds. The "overnight" grind is an impossibility due to crashing. I'm lucky if I can burn through 100 SOT without a crash.

Bobby2613-8511
10-18-2019, 04:51 PM
You know what, I've been reading this thread since the beginning trying to figure how I could only beat last dungeon only once. And this is sad, because even if I had those nices characters you speak about, I'd still need all star talismans. I understand I can't compete in PvP but in PvE that would be nice to be able to, at least, clear it once on manual. And again, I understand I can't auto-farm insanity but I can tell there's nothing fun about seeing your whole team destroyed in one attack from the AI. :shrug:

Yup
10-18-2019, 05:00 PM
I've said for a while that they seem to build things to challenge long-term players. Especially if they involve the release of new characters. Devs are so, so worried that long-term players will find the app easier that they make it impossible or near impossible for new players.

It's like if you had a girlfriend for a year and suddenly she's decided to wear an iron chastity belt and makes you hunt for the key in a haystack, every day.....

Long-term players SHOULD find the app easier. But I tell you this Drac Insanity dungeon is about the most difficult they've released. The LEAST they could do is not put Fallen talismans on those wolves.. and make Labyrinth talismans stop blocking 98% of all damage.

Ydex
10-18-2019, 05:53 PM
Unless I've got my numbers wrong, doing all the challenges only gets you ~260 of these fragments, not 350. That's 100 from the challenge rewards, 60 from the first time completes, and another 100 from the souls you can buy from doing 800 Hard runs. Is there a second part of this event that will give more fragments, like with the recent Awakening multi-event, or is this a mistake?
The characters you can earn with Achievements are only obtainable on Insanity mode. That's where the "Additional Runs after Achievements" goes negative. Also, my cost formulas break down, because I had calculated "base SoT cost for fragment drops" and then deducted a "SoT cost for Achievements" from a separate table.

Yup
10-18-2019, 07:02 PM
I've run Insanity exclusively other than 15 normal, 15 hard, 15 madness. -- I'm 600 frags away from Van Helsing... So 60 Halloween souls....

in 483 runs I've picked up enough FotD frags for 43 souls... So I look at it like... roughly 100 Insanity runs for every 10 Halloween souls. So 1000 Insanity runs to ensure enough frags for 100 Halloween souls and then enough frags for Van Helsing. This is disregarding any Halloween souls picked up via achievements (i Have 5 left that way)

All the other characters are cheaper in terms of frags so I'll pick those up along the way.... and if Van Helsing (and the Gunner Wolf) drop earlier.. I'll stop.

The most challenging part is to NOT get 3 souls for 880 frags and wait for 10 souls at 2500 frags.

URock
10-18-2019, 07:03 PM
To all the fanboys who think that this dungeon is bugfree:

I got this answer via Twitter:
"Hey, we are aware of the issue with Orbit Talismans not blocking the True damage from the Magus Werewolf and are working on a fix. Thanks,
^ Ceeg"

Yup
10-18-2019, 07:06 PM
FYI... Van Helsings "Block all damage for 2 turns" doesn't work against Marks either. If he's Marked... they'll cause damage. Not a lot, but they do.

Brickster
10-18-2019, 07:32 PM
To all the fanboys who think that this dungeon is bugfree:

I got this answer via Twitter:
"Hey, we are aware of the issue with Orbit Talismans not blocking the True damage from the Magus Werewolf and are working on a fix. Thanks,
^ Ceeg"

About time I'd say. We're how many days in now?

calizario
10-18-2019, 07:41 PM
Another Team for Insanity
G Mino - Space
Angel - Light + Cosmic
KP - Sacre/warlord/sustaning
Prisoner - primordial

average 1:45

Full Refil without defeat

zzzoron
10-18-2019, 08:01 PM
FYI... Van Helsings "Block all damage for 2 turns" doesn't work against Marks either. If he's Marked... they'll cause damage. Not a lot, but they do.

You should try putting perfect crave on him - VH suicide while still "invincible" :)

RobG-9641
10-18-2019, 08:49 PM
Team I used to clear Dracula Insanity all Assassin characters must survive event goal
(manual play):
Killer Eddie- Orbit
Banshee - Light + Cosmic
Bat - Starfire
Mushasi - Quantum

Hartacus
10-18-2019, 08:51 PM
Are the Orbits out of reach (No pun intended) from an old event or are they dropped from a particular frontier dungeon? Stopped playing for a few months a while back and missed quite a lot, Labyrinth talismans included, dunno if Orbit is the same

jstrickPhoto
10-18-2019, 10:09 PM
Team I used to clear Dracula Insanity all Assassin characters must survive event goal
(manual play):
Killer Eddie- Orbit
Banshee - Light + Cosmic
Bat - Starfire
Mushasi - Quantum

Is it even possible to get Mushasi any longer? I don't know that I've seen him in a soul class and in playing for about 18 months, I've never, ever had one top, obviously.

Muzzleloader
10-18-2019, 10:12 PM
Mushasi has appeared in the heroic souls at least once. Thats the only watly I know to get him, which I dont have.

GrimDusk
10-18-2019, 10:24 PM
I found a manual team; it doesn't always succeed but if you don't have Musashi or Dark Lilith it's the best I can give you.

Magma Beast Eddie (Quantum)
Set (Labyrinth + Cosmic)
Lamia (Singularity)
Assassin Hellhound (Alchemy + Cosmic)

Use Magma Beast Eddie's past power as much as you can when an enemy has immunity or invincibility. The other characters don't need to really use power abilities, just basic attacks will work. The waves I usually struggle on are 1 and 3, as the Count bullshits his way through fire effects and the magus werewolf at the beginning can pierce Set's block if you don't passive disable him with Magma Beast Eddie's present basic. It's doable, but it's a real pain in the ass.

Muzzleloader
10-18-2019, 10:27 PM
I will give it a try. I dont have either and havent found a good assassin team yet.

infinite dreamer
10-18-2019, 10:54 PM
I will give it a try. I dont have either and havent found a good assassin team yet.

I did a few runs with assassin Newborn of Light with Orbits and he was more helpful then you would think. Maybe with Lamia (Celestial/cosmic or Singularity), Gambler (Dominance or Venom, Warlord/cosmic) and Set (Labyrinth/cosmic). Or Banshee (Light/cosmic or Radiant/Warlord)? Good Luck!

Azagthor
10-19-2019, 04:00 AM
The characters you can earn with Achievements are only obtainable on Insanity mode. That's where the "Additional Runs after Achievements" goes negative. Also, my cost formulas break down, because I had calculated "base SoT cost for fragment drops" and then deducted a "SoT cost for Achievements" from a separate table.

Ah I see, thanks. That's quite disappointing, really limits what newer players are able to do in this event.

Yup
10-19-2019, 04:47 AM
You should try putting perfect crave on him - VH suicide while still "invincible" :)

He takes reflected shield damage too..

GotN
10-19-2019, 08:03 AM
Auto replay doesn‘t run here since today (play on hard). Stops after every fight. That really sucks! Anyone else having this issue? Please fix this!!!

Beddie
10-19-2019, 08:16 AM
Am I the only one who hasn’t gotten a single valor talisman drop from running the dungeons?

Ip4
10-19-2019, 09:04 AM
Interesting that game crash only on iOS specially on my iPad min2 on low settings but never crash on old lg g4...

Yup
10-19-2019, 10:33 AM
Am I the only one who hasn’t gotten a single valor talisman drop from running the dungeons?

I've had 4 drop in 600 runs.

Auto replay doesn‘t run here since today (play on hard). Stops after every fight. That really sucks! Anyone else having this issue? Please fix this!!!

This happens from time to time here for some specific level in some specific dungeon. ... Victory!!! 1....2...3.... auto-replay has ended...... Sometimes rebooting the app helps.. other times it's a server issue and you merely have to wait for it to work again.

infinite dreamer
10-19-2019, 12:59 PM

In about 500 runs, I've pulled 6 so far.

URock
10-19-2019, 03:01 PM
My big question is: how strong is Van Helsing in normal game situations like PvP and PvE? Seems that the devs tweaked him as event boss with high base stats and when we try him in normal game play he could be lame as all last event toons. Right?

Olevipoeg
10-19-2019, 03:24 PM
I have enough valors already. Oh irony! 600 runs and i got 12 valors.

Hartacus
10-19-2019, 04:56 PM
Musashi from Halloween Heroic soul. Game on.

Beddie
10-19-2019, 06:07 PM
Also quick side note, they’ve updated the look of the little cartoon pharaoh Eddie for the Powerslave level select

infinite dreamer
10-19-2019, 07:05 PM
Edit: The castle itself is really cool. Love the hands reaching out of the graves, and the cat on the balcony!

The Eddie candle holder on the last stage looks awesome as well! (Almost as cool as the Wicker Eddie in front of the fireplace during last year's Krampus Dungeon.)

jstrickPhoto
10-19-2019, 11:56 PM
I've had a good day in the sacrifice event. So far, Daedalus, The Killer, TNOB Eddie, Tailgunner Eddie (x2), Vampire Hunter Eddie (x2), Bastion, Alliance General and another Hierophant (A). The only character I already had was Vampire Hunter Eddie so nice to add a few more Eddies and Allies.

I did buy 2x Fear fragment packs just to get the 10-pack of Halloween souls. Got a Werewolf and The Count. Finally earned another Halloween soul and as my luck would be today, got Van Helsing Eddie!

Now all this might sound like I am one lucky SOB, but I've been stockpiling Legendary and Epic souls since the last sacrifice event so I have reaped the benefits of hoarding souls!

** Still no Mushasi!

Bakura
10-20-2019, 06:24 AM
My big question is: how strong is Van Helsing in normal game situations like PvP and PvE? Seems that the devs tweaked him as event boss with high base stats and when we try him in normal game play he could be lame as all last event toons. Right?
I see him in PvP. His passive of "No damage for entire team for first 2 turns" IMO is gonna be the new meta, if used w/ allies with Singularity & high damagers like W. LoL.

That passive makes the whole team like Ferryman for 2 turns.

namaste
10-20-2019, 08:09 AM
Any one else getting doomed by the werewolves in insanity dungeon every second or third run? None of them have the skill but I assume it is coming from the warrior wolfs "grant random offensive effect" skill, which is just fking arse.. especially because Raven Witch cannot remove it - fails every time!! That and it gives you 1 turn to cleanse before you die, always seems to hit either Gambler or RW. Gambler can remove but only on himself.

Any one got a fail proof auto team yet that does not involve toons that only a few players have?

**EDIT**
Actually it is not the warrior werewolf giving the effect as I just got doomed by the assasin wolf, rest were all dead. This is fkd!!!

Muzzleloader
10-20-2019, 11:51 AM
I have posted that after the reset yesterday they changed the insanity dungeon. I had several teams that would work but know they are defeated at least once per refill.

I was using yups team but that fails now, maybe since I dont have maxed LoLs. There is a team that they say works but has g minataur which I dont have.

URock
10-20-2019, 01:43 PM
Event so far:
1st 10-pack of event souls: Gunner Werewolf
2nd 10-pack of event souls: Assassin Werewolf
3rd 10-pack of event souls: nothing but 4* and 3* dupes

working on the 4th pack and wondering is it all worth? Not sure if I got enough Ironite to get Van Helsing with frags...

Ip4
10-20-2019, 02:55 PM
Server is dead...

Iced_Earth
10-20-2019, 02:56 PM
Really, i bought a megarefill and now i cant play. Thats weird

GrimDusk
10-20-2019, 03:00 PM
God dammit, I leave the game alone to farm hard difficulty and I keep getting server errors which interrupt it.

Brickster
10-20-2019, 03:01 PM
Event so far:

working on the 4th pack and wondering is it all worth? Not sure if I got enough Ironite to get Van Helsing with frags...

I'm skipping this event. Only a waste of time and SOT/Ironite on this shit bugged beta game.
Droprates: shit
Event Challenges: shit
Game freezing: shit

???

Ofcourse the droprate of 5* characters is gonna be low, the actual odds are available for everyone to see. The odds of pulling a specific 5* event toon is about .3%. Besides, getting both werewolves ain't bad I think!

By the way, Ydex made an awesome chart which you can use to see how much ironite you'll be roughly needing.
https://forum.ironmaidenlegacy.com/showthread.php?12427-Dracula%92s-Descent-(Dungeon)-Debut-of-6-New-Characters-including-Van-Helsing-Eddie!/page16

URock
10-20-2019, 03:02 PM
Calm down! This is a beta game!

trooper206
10-20-2019, 03:08 PM
Like the sacrifice one, this is an excellent event. Now that I found myself how to tackle with the heavy crashes (turned graphics to low, and set auto play speed to x2), I can say that if you grind enough you will get all characters with a logical amount of ironite. The days are more than enough to achieve the 21000k+ frags to reach 84 souls (+16 from achievements).

Insanity is a must to play, if you wanna get through with it the soonest possible. I will also recommend the Angel Ed (light+cosmic), KP (Greed+Warlord), Gunner Minotaur (Space), Prisoner (Primordials) team. All of those characters do miracles, but gunner bull is the must. He is a one man show in this dungeon level. I only had one strange defeat in almost 400 matches, and the quickest time was 1:07 (usually 1:20-1:50).

Hope I helped,cheers!

Iced_Earth
10-20-2019, 04:08 PM
Thanks for sharing ur Team, i have 100% succes with an average Time of ~1:50. Thanks:)

Ip4
10-20-2019, 04:33 PM
Like the sacrifice one, this is an excellent event. Now that I found myself how to tackle with the heavy crashes (turned graphics to low, and set auto play speed to x2), I can say that if you grind enough you will get all characters with a logical amount of ironite. The days are more than enough to achieve the 21000k+ frags to reach 84 souls (+16 from achievements).

Insanity is a must to play, if you wanna get through with it the soonest possible. I will also recommend the Angel Ed (light+cosmic), KP (Greed+Warlord), Gunner Minotaur (Space), Prisoner (Primordials) team. All of those characters do miracles, but gunner bull is the must. He is a one man show in this dungeon level. I only had one strange defeat in almost 400 matches, and the quickest time was 1:07 (usually 1:20-1:50).

Hope I helped,cheers!

Low setting didn't help but I will try 2x speed because always playing on 3x and maybe that's the problem

Olevipoeg
10-20-2019, 05:01 PM
Event so far:

I envy you for such luck. First 50 Halloween souls gave me Angel of Pain, Angel of Strafe and Gunner chopper. :)

Intimidator
10-20-2019, 05:27 PM
Trooper206... thanks man, your setup works great for me. \m/

trooper206
10-20-2019, 07:43 PM
Low setting didn't help but I will try 2x speed because always playing on 3x and maybe that's the problem

What was also crashing EVERY single battle I took, was when I was trying to use a trooper. I also kept the 2 extra eddie slots empty, because this was also a crash factor when I didn't have any trooper to use ;)

trooper206
10-20-2019, 07:46 PM
Thanks for sharing ur Team, i have 100% succes with an average Time of ~1:50. Thanks:)

Trooper206... thanks man, your setup works great for me. \m/

Actually, it was not my idea. I read about this team from the FB's troopers page. So kudos to the guy whose post I read and used that specific team :) I am glad I helped in some way though :)

Volrath
10-20-2019, 08:24 PM
So far all I've gotten is the Magus Werewolf. What talismans are you guys using for him? He's a true damager with green slots so I'm not quite sure how to go about it.

Amarthir
10-20-2019, 08:28 PM
So far all I've gotten is the Magus Werewolf. What talismans are you guys using for him? He's a true damager with green slots so I'm not quite sure how to go about it.

I got brave on him right now and he's pretty good. I've solo'd a couple of mid rank arena teams using just him with that set

gogosox40
10-20-2019, 08:54 PM
trooper206 awesome setup. Thanks for sharing.
I dont have Angel Eddie but I am using Flight of the Icarus Eddie and it works perfectly

Yup
10-20-2019, 09:12 PM

Frontier with a mix of overwhelming and ward types.. and a cosmic.

Right now.. the biggest downfall for his use is the proliferation of Orbit talismans which makes him ineffective in PvP once you get to a certain level.

Otherwise, he's a good character.

He can absolutely help with the 3-star-only Raven's Alter dungeon. I ran the first 300 runs in Raven's Alter using him yesterday. His power move to remove all buffs will insta-kill enemies with Ghost active on them (Like the witch in the last battle)

Segoy
10-21-2019, 08:11 AM
Magus werewolf - He can absolutely help with the 3-star-only Raven's Alter dungeon. I ran the first 300 runs in Raven's Alter using him yesterday. His power move to remove all buffs will insta-kill enemies with Ghost active on them (Like the witch in the last battle)

???

I haven't played Raven's Altar yet, but if only 3* natural characters are available, how can you play Magus Werewolf there? He is a 4*.

Olevipoeg
10-21-2019, 08:43 AM
I could be a bit paranoid but every time somebody discovers working insanity autoplay team then next day AI will find a way how to kill that team.

Bakura
10-21-2019, 09:05 AM
???

I haven't played Raven's Altar yet, but if only 3* natural characters are available, how can you play Magus Werewolf there? He is a 4*.
He meant 4* toons. Raven's Altar restrictions are 4* or less, Sent./War./Mag. only.
👻🎃💀

Bakura
10-21-2019, 09:16 AM
I could be a bit paranoid but every time somebody discovers working insanity autoplay team then next day AI will find a way how to kill that team.
Yes... paranoia.... it's a conspiracy theory.
Navigator Games is as trustworthy as the U.S. government and their CIA, FBI, & NSA.

You can trust them all, they would never try to take advantage of your trust.

So just grind the dungeon, burn your ironite, and don't ask questions, like "why did the SS stop dropping?".... it' all your imagination.

Seriously, as I mentioned elsewhere, they do this every dungeon event. The stuff promised doesn't drop right, if we get great drops on stuff they throttle it down, when they update it, some stuff gets better other stuff gets worse. I'm using Yup's team on Insanity.... times have gotten longer.
They've all had issues since Infernal debuted.

Good Luck!👻🎃💀

URock
10-21-2019, 09:19 AM

This is the reason:

The whole game is on randomness and bugs and not who is a "great" and "intelligent" player.

GrimDusk
10-21-2019, 01:37 PM
To move off the topic of randomness and bugs, I have to ask: Are any of the new toons game changers aside from Van Helsing Eddie? Dracula seems like he could be good, but he also has low health and defensive stats. I haven't really taken a look at any of the 3 werewolves I own, those being Magus, Sentinel, and Gunner. Are those three good? And if these toons are good, what talismans should be used on them?

trooper206
10-21-2019, 01:53 PM
To move off the topic of randomness and bugs, I have to ask: Are any of the new toons game changers aside from Van Helsing Eddie? Dracula seems like he could be good, but he also has low health and defensive stats. I haven't really taken a look at any of the 3 werewolves I own, those being Magus, Sentinel, and Gunner. Are those three good? And if these toons are good, what talismans should be used on them?

Grim, I believe Gunner werewolf may make some difference in arena, with his all allies protection against hp reduction. He may be a key character against Warrior LoL. However, I don't own him and haven't tested anything. Van Helsing,I believe he may help as well, although he may prove to be a glass cannon, even with Labyrinths on. The other werewolves, are somehow "meh" imo, only used against some teams in gauntlet.

HuckFinn150
10-21-2019, 02:05 PM
No event toons so far, but after a year of chasing I finally pulled the Count.

infinite dreamer
10-21-2019, 02:17 PM

I agree 100%. Never seen a dungeon like this where a team will work for a whole lot of consecutive runs, then a few defeats close together and then I have to change the team up. I don't have gunner minotaur, so I have to keep switching between Malakhov, cosmic LOL and magus LOL. I was hoping to pull the gunner werewolf with my assassin/gunner werewolf soul, but I ended up with a dupe assassin because my account doesn't seem to like gunners.

zzzoron
10-21-2019, 02:43 PM

I have the same feeling.

Tim28213
10-21-2019, 02:49 PM
Maybe LotB is becomming Skynet.
These are not bugs you are experiencing, simply the slow awakening of an AI that is changing the rules to its advantage.

Grunf
10-21-2019, 02:54 PM
Doomsday Eddie will kill us all.:cool:

Yup
10-21-2019, 04:12 PM
Grim, I believe Gunner werewolf may make some difference in arena, with his all allies protection against hp reduction. He may be a key character against Warrior LoL. However, I don't own him and haven't tested anything. Van Helsing,I believe he may help as well, although he may prove to be a glass cannon, even with Labyrinths on. The other werewolves, are somehow "meh" imo, only used against some teams in gauntlet.

Mehhh...

Van Helsing can help on attack. He'll take out the darn Alex Ed/Orbit combo in 1 turn in many instances, opening up the rest of the enemies to True Damage.... so.....

I haven't played much with G Werewolf. I've been focusing more on getting the Evolved Wicker toons - 1 left....
--------------------

And the reason no team is 100% is because of how Labyrinth talismans block 98% of all damage for the AI and that damn Assassin Wolf in the first battle. I've had 3 losses in 600 runs (then I stopped grinding for a while)... All 3 were due to that single Assassin Werewolf in the first battle.

trooper206
10-21-2019, 04:33 PM
Mehhh...

Van Helsing can help on attack. He'll take out the darn Alex Ed/Orbit combo in 1 turn in many instances, opening up the rest of the enemies to True Damage.... so.....

I haven't played much with G Werewolf. I've been focusing more on getting the Evolved Wicker toons - 1 left....
--------------------

And the reason no team is 100% is because of how Labyrinth talismans block 98% of all damage for the AI and that damn Assassin Wolf in the first battle. I've had 3 losses in 600 runs (then I stopped grinding for a while)... All 3 were due to that single Assassin Werewolf in the first battle.

I would like to test both characters before I reach any conclusions. Thing is, Van Helsing with a passive of 2 rounds protection for all allies may prove the bomb!!

URock
10-21-2019, 05:11 PM
Event so far:
4th 10-pack of event souls: it was the same pack as the 3rd
5th 10-pack of event souls: VAN HELSING EDDIE (my new trooper)

now going for the next pack to get Dracula with frags and than stop this boring event. (Graphics, music & toons are top, but too many times repeating)

Yup
10-21-2019, 05:16 PM
I would like to test both characters before I reach any conclusions. Thing is, Van Helsing with a passive of 2 rounds protection for all allies may prove the bomb!!

Much like Ferryman... once his passive is disabled.. he's a glass canon. So you need a "protector" or that 2 rounds doesn't exist. Head to head.. Van Helsing v Prisoner.. Prisoner will win.

Oh but you say.. Serenity talismans on Van Helsing.. sure protection against silver perfect disable that way.. not red passive disable. So you need immunity as well.... could do that via a cosmic. But then you start chipping away at Van Helsngs attack power.. It's all relative I guess.

He's not a bad character by any means, but there are holes. Like I posted on attack he can be great.. not so sure he's viable for defense though.

Yup
10-21-2019, 05:19 PM
Event so far:
4th 10-pack of event souls: it was the same pack as the 3rd
5th 10-pack of event souls: VAN HELSING EDDIE (my new trooper)

now going for the next pack to get Dracula with frags and than stop this boring event. (Graphics, music & toons are top, but too many times repeating)

Thought you were "skipping this event".

URock
10-21-2019, 05:29 PM
Thought you were "skipping this event".
I thought that too. Sometimes I change my mind. At 1st I thought that I can't get enough time to do all the runs, but over the weekend I could, so I changed my intention.
I skipped many events. That's the reason I got no Labyrinth, no Celestials, after 7 (!) month I got NOTB Eddie f.e..