PDA

View Full Version : Greetings! Active daily since release and looking for Troopers.

Rydgen
09-06-2016, 12:45 AM
Hey all,

About time I introduced myself and became an active forum member. Love the game, and I play every day. It's very convenient that each daily bonus is right after 7pm CST, so I can play while winding down for the evening.

Anyway, my go-to team currently consists of Wicker Man Eddie, Angel of Pain, and Pharaoh Dog, with Holy Smokes and Soldier Eddie ready to swap out. All are 4*, haven't had the luck to nab any 5*, and I only have one 3* evo shard, so doing what I can to earn the goods.

The Pharoah Dog is my Champion, due to his great healing and attacking abilities.

I'm Rydgen-3672, and again, I play daily. Looking to swap out my dead Troopers for more active players like myself. Also plan on lurking, so I'll be around.

I'm on my way!

zamasu
09-06-2016, 07:36 PM
I have a few inactive players. Add me Zamasu-9900

Rydgen
09-07-2016, 01:38 AM
Done, Zamasu, thanks. And thanks for the others for adding me. Your Champions are helping out nicely. I only hope mine isn't a big handicap. :)

PsychoEddie
09-07-2016, 03:54 AM
Nice, and welcome to this forum!

slauki
09-07-2016, 05:21 AM
welcome to the forum :-). Your champion isn't a handicap, as long as it is an eddie, than we can easily fill him up