PDA

View Full Version : Dracula's Descent Dungeon-Pics/Rewards/Strategy/Teams/Achievements

Bakura
10-17-2019, 04:39 PM
Forum moderators, please delete this thread!

blade685
10-17-2019, 05:07 PM
i search a team for auto insanity but all tested are not for me :)
And if you lose you lost too many sand of time

Bakura
10-17-2019, 05:45 PM
i search a team for auto insanity but all tested are not for me :)
And if you lose you lost too many sand of time

Insanity is really hard. I did it manually. I don't need to Auto grind it, I think Madness is enough.
Even if you could Auto grind Insanity, it probably would not be 100% stable and you would have to monitor the game.

The temporary relics in the store can help.

Thanks for posting.... Good Luck!

blade685
10-17-2019, 06:26 PM
Insanity is really hard. I did it manually. I don't need to Auto grind it, I think Madness is enough.
Even if you could Auto grind Insanity, it probably would not be 100% stable and you would have to monitor the game.

I think they have temporary relics in the store. That might help.

Thanks for posting.... Good Luck!
i'm searching ^^

Natasmai
10-17-2019, 07:08 PM
requiring an “all the same faction” team to make 15 runs and all must survive, no revives allowed.

Im not sure if I misunderstand this statement or??? But you may revive and get credit. As long as all of your team is alive while the boss dies on the last wave, then it counts. as an example, I quite often lost characters on insanity all assassin during the 2 turn no damage, but on the 3rd turn I use Raven Witch fury and one shot the boss while reviving all dead allies and it counts.

EDIT: BTW, your work on these dungeon guides is superb! and much appreciated!

GrimDusk
10-17-2019, 07:22 PM
Someone should point out Dracula in Insanity Wave 3 has a different passive to prevent his burn weakness from being taken advantage of.

Bakura
10-17-2019, 09:07 PM
Im not sure if I misunderstand this statement or??? But you may revive and get credit. As long as all of your team is alive while the boss dies on the last wave, then it counts. as an example, I quite often lost characters on insanity all assassin during the 2 turn no damage, but on the 3rd turn I use Raven Witch fury and one shot the boss while reviving all dead allies and it counts.

EDIT: BTW, your work on these dungeon guides is superb! and much appreciated!
Thanks for the feedback.... it's all for fun.
Some of these dungeons are really cool, they need to be documented 🎃.

When I did the Assassin challenge , I did like 5 runs where I revived, then checked the progress and it only showed my first run where no one died/revived. Even when I ended w/ all characters alive.
Maybe there is a bug, or certain toons conflict w/ the rule, or maybe they changed/fixed it since the first night when I completed Ass. challenge.
If I get someone else confirming your statement, I'll edit the post.
The best part is, that this shows you read the intro 👍👻.
Thanks for posting!

Someone should point out Dracula in Insanity Wave 3 has a different passive to prevent his burn weakness from being taken advantage of.

Magma's burns seem like they worked... but not too devastating.
What I want to know is WHY DO ORBIT TALISMANS NOT BLOCK MAGUS WEREWOLF'S TRUE DAMAGE AND WHY DOES MY TEAM WITH CELESTIALS TAKE DAMAGE ON FIRST TURN FROM THE WEREWOLVES STAGE?

Somebody call Orkin pest control.... too many bugs in this dungeon!
(Like when Sent. Bat hangs out in the final boss wave leftover from previous wave.)

wipp
10-17-2019, 10:43 PM
I'm not sure anyone has an insanity team that you don't need to babysit but I'm using my arena team. Gambler,charlet,majpr Mali and prime. I lose prime often and major because of his suicide move.

Yup
10-17-2019, 10:49 PM
W LOL [11] (Orbit)
FFE (Greed/Warlord)
M LOL [09] (Celestial)
Charlotte (Viper)

No babysitting.....

Okay I've had 1 loss (that first battle) in nearly 400 runs.

Muzzleloader
10-17-2019, 11:02 PM
Yup, what's your times. I might try but my w LoL isnt maxed and I wanted to compare times.

Bakura
10-18-2019, 12:33 AM
W LOL [11] (Orbit)
FFE (Greed/Warlord)
M LOL [09] (Celestial)
Charlotte (Viper)

No babysitting.....

Okay I've had 1 loss (that first battle) in nearly 400 runs.

Yup.... so you're saying Insanity on auto?

I didn't think it was possible.

I also bought the Lightbringer Hp 1& 2 ( cant say i noticed a diff).... I will try your team.

Thanks for posting.... Mr. Yes! 💀🎃👻

AhabsHarpoon
10-18-2019, 12:36 AM
Yup.... so you're saying Insanity on auto?

I didn't think it was possible.

I also bought the Lightbringer Hp 1& 2 ( cant say i noticed a diff).... I will try your team.

Thanks for posting.... Mr. Yes! ������

Hey Bakura-
I was curious whether or not the Lightbringer relic purchase was worth it. I know it said LOL and EVENT dungeons, but I don't trust anything written in this game....

Bakura
10-18-2019, 12:49 AM
Hey Bakura-
I was curious whether or not the Lightbringer relic purchase was worth it. I know it said LOL and EVENT dungeons, but I don't trust anything written in this game....

I bought similar ones for Gauntlet months ago.... I had both levels of all 3 hp/atk/mag.
Yeah, I noticed a huge difference.

This time I just bought Hp 1&2 to help against the wolves while grinding on auto.

It's weird... sometimes when u get these temp relics, you buy them for one area of the game, but under home team relics it will say something else. I emailed support once, and they assured me they were only mislabeled.

I havent manually tried the current ones.
I hope they are legit.... but this company never fails to amaze me in the worst way.

So to answer your question.... I don't know!

🤔

Muzzleloader
10-18-2019, 01:01 AM
I ran yups team auto on insanity. Best time 2:30, slowest 4:20. Not even close to losing with this team. I dont have maxed LoLs, so the time may be much better if they are maxed.

I guess if you dont read facebook the dungeons are not broken and can be beat. It shows if you want to believe it's broken you may make it come true.

Discordian
10-18-2019, 02:10 AM
NON-ORBIT-OR-CHARLOTTE DRAC INSANITY AUTO-WIN TEAM

So I've been tuning this for the last couple of days, and barely sleeping as I had to grind the Frontier XIV dungeon constantly to get my characters to max awakened. But here's a roster which is absolutely solid; I watched an entire SoT refill (so, 50 runs) just to make sure none of it was chance, but it's solid.

On the minus side, it's slow - it averages about 2 minutes per run.

On the plus side, grinding with this you can use your Eddie troopers, and probably get VHE in a matter of days. The team synergy is perfectly tuned, and usually the whole team finishes with over 75% health, often with 100%. Gambler being the only exception. In this order:

Max Awakened Cosmic LoL (Singularity)
Gambler (Warlord / Angel / Cosmic)
Max Awakened Magus LoL (CCelestial / Cosmic)
Lucifer Morningstar (Vorpal / Sacred / Cosmic)

I'm going to keep tinkering, but this works if you don't happen to have Charlotte or Orbits... I'm going to blow through my Troopers, and then turn off the sound and ignore this game for the first time in days :P

I'll probably tune it up for time later on.

Hope this helps some of you!

Bakura
10-18-2019, 04:23 AM
Yup, ya crazy Son of a Gun...This Team Freakin ' Rocked!
Final Frontier Eddie makes a comeback!.... (Gambler who?)

This Team is going on page 1 and accredited to YUP.... Da man! .... Thanks :)

I use W. LoL [11] in arena, so I left Vipers/Cosmic on him and used Orbit on Charlotte.

100% Win in over 260 SoT
Auto- Insanity Level
Best Time 2:20 / Avg. 3:30

FFE- Greed/Warlords
W. LoL (Max)- Vipers/T3 Cosmic
Charlotte- Orbit
M. LoL [10]- Celestial/T2 Cosmic

Bakura
10-18-2019, 04:28 AM
NON-ORBIT-OR-CHARLOTTE DRAC INSANITY AUTO-WIN TEAM

So I've been tuning this for the last couple of days, and barely sleeping as I had to grind the Frontier XIV dungeon constantly to get my characters to max awakened. But here's a roster which is absolutely solid; I watched an entire SoT refill (so, 50 runs) just to make sure none of it was chance, but it's solid.

On the minus side, it's slow - it averages about 2 minutes per run.

On the plus side, grinding with this you can use your Eddie troopers, and probably get VHE in a matter of days. The team synergy is perfectly tuned, and usually the whole team finishes with over 75% health, often with 100%. Gambler being the only exception. In this order:

Max Awakened Cosmic LoL (Singularity)
Gambler (Warlord / Angel / Cosmic)
Max Awakened Magus LoL (CCelestial / Cosmic)
Lucifer Morningstar (Vorpal / Sacred / Cosmic)

I'm going to keep tinkering, but this works if you don't happen to have Charlotte or Orbits... I'm going to blow through my Troopers, and then turn off the sound and ignore this game for the first time in days :P

I'll probably tune it up for time later on.

Hope this helps some of you!

Hey, thanks for posting.... it's always good to have alternatives.
Congrats on getting Lucifer.

Btw, I enjoyed the Ted Talk.... good job!

Ydex
10-18-2019, 04:38 AM
Wow, nice to see at least one character or talisman that I actually have.

(the Vorpals)

oh, guess I have Singularities too

Discordian
10-18-2019, 05:12 AM
Hey, thanks for posting.... it's always good to have alternatives.
Congrats on getting Lucifer.

Btw, I enjoyed the Ted Talk.... good job!

Thanks, and thanks!

Lucy was a side effect of missing Dark Lilith and wisely not spending any ironite on her souls - which left a lot in the bank - and a little "fun" with the viral dungeon which sadly has now been patched.

The TED talk was fun - I've done better lectures, and honestly the 12 minute time constraint thing really made it too compacted to get into the deep dive that I usually do in my lectures. If you happen to be visiting New York in January, I'm doing a hardcore lecture on an amateur Great War stereographer, and how I was able to salvage his collection (cleaning, developing, etc 100-year-old glass plate negatives, etc). Not as sexy as insane asylums, but some cool medical stuff in there too. :)

Yup
10-18-2019, 05:16 AM
Yup, what's your times. I might try but my w LoL isnt maxed and I wanted to compare times.

Roughly 1-2 minutes per run. I think best time is around 1:27..

I've tried swapping around the Eddie... used Icarus, NotB, Gambler --- they all work but times are MUCH slower, around 4 minutes.. so.....

The reality is that damn wolf with labyrinths in the first battle is the ONLY thing slowing times down. And FFE's Fury removing Shroud on Van Helsing helps a great deal as well.. if Van Helsing keeps his Shroud it'll take 3-4-5 turns to kill him.

I'm just at about 400 runs and I have had 2 losses. Both in that first battle.. again because of that Wolf with Labyrinths that just won't take damage (and M LOL won't doom!).

I don't think you really need a "maxed" W LOL.. what helps is Orbits on him to clear buffs.. Sure the revenge is good, but he'll still do that without being mazed.. jsut not as often.

And I mistyped earlier ... My M LOL is maxed as well. Although I don't think that really matters either.. he almost never uses his power move effectively and he never comes close to be ghosted himself. It's the celestials and then dark ghost/doom that help

And I WOULD use Lucifer if he were fully awakened.. because he clears silver buffs then (which is really all Charlotte is there for). But alas, getting those last 4 necessary 5 star red awakening runes has proven to be difficult.

Bakura
10-18-2019, 05:16 AM
Hey everbody ...Be sure to post any pics or comments about characters you got during this event!
Sport that new Van Helsing or let us know if you "finally" got Assassin Count (last year's model) ... Dracula, Werewolves, or any new toon you've been waiting for. Good Luck to All Troopers!!!

I got Count Dracula the day before the event started..... Now grinding for Van Helsing!

Yup
10-18-2019, 05:27 AM
I pulled every character EXCEPT Van Helsing and the Gunner Wolf the day before the event. -- have had the assassin count for a long time.

The only things of note I've seen in event souls (32 so far) are a Pharoah Ed.. and a Madam... and a couple more dupe wolves.

Bakura
10-18-2019, 05:49 AM
I pulled every character EXCEPT Van Helsing and the Gunner Wolf the day before the event. -- have had the assassin count for a long time.

The only things of note I've seen in event souls (32 so far) are a Pharoah Ed.. and a Madam... and a couple more dupe wolves.

Using Van Helsing in arena w/ Singularities and some serious damage dealers like W. LoL or Lucifer, D. Lilith.... whoever, he gives like 2 rounds to go untouched, and wipe them out before you take any damage.
Could prove effective w/ the right talis and allies.

All those werewolves each have something unique to offer too.

Thanks for that insanity auto team.
You made the front page... check it out,
the Dungeon Domination team.

I honestly did not even imagine the insanity level could be auto farmed. Some of the levels seem to ignore celestials or orbits on certain toons.

annouvis25
10-18-2019, 06:58 AM
hallo gyus a little help about assasins if u dont have magma and musashi any other assasins characters ????

Cthulhu
10-18-2019, 07:02 AM
"Dracula’s Descent" Halloween Dungeon
NEW... Yup's Halloween "Dungeon Domination" Insanity Level -Auto Team-
Bak's best time using this Team 2:20 / Avg. 3:30

*Final Frontier Eddie- Greed/Warlords
*W. LoL (Max)- Vipers/T3 Cosmic
*Charlotte- Orbit
*M. LoL [10]- Celestial/T2 Cosmic

I did lose once with this lineup after 10 fights or so. I replaced the vipers and cosmic with Valor on W. LoL (the golden removing on each action goes perfect with his revenge passive) and so far so good. So, if you have this lineup, give the valors a try.

Olevipoeg
10-18-2019, 07:54 AM
After first 17 event souls it seems this is not my event. Got BB and Magus Werewolf :(. Drops are different every day. I got 4 Catalyst souls and 1 Valor and 1 Skills Shard on first day. Yesterday I got 4 Valors and 0 Catalysts and 5 skill shards.

URock
10-18-2019, 11:04 AM
What is a "Celestial" talisman? Can't find any info about it, because of missing search function in the game, missing topic in this forum and missing online database. Must be a blue talisman right?

Ip4
10-18-2019, 11:07 AM
I think it's blue that give protection no damage first round...

URock
10-18-2019, 11:23 AM
I can't find them...neither in my inventory or here in this forum...
A pic and a link to description would be very nice...

Ip4
10-18-2019, 11:31 AM
Last time i see them in store when LOL AWAKENING event was active...

Tim28213
10-18-2019, 12:27 PM
Do not recall which event/where they came from.

Natasmai
10-18-2019, 01:42 PM
You could purchase them for fallen frags all thru the LOL mega event 875 frags per set of 5

Muzzleloader
10-18-2019, 01:54 PM
The celestial, blight and sacred talisman were worth the cost of having to purchase an LoL with FC.

URock
10-18-2019, 01:54 PM
Thanks @Tim28213 @Natasmai

URock
10-18-2019, 02:02 PM
The celestial, blight and sacred talisman were worth the cost of having to purchase an LoL with FC.
I wasn't lucky to pull a LOL out of the event souls and I needed to buy them with fragments and one with FC. Missing 2 of them. Only the lucky ones had enough fragments to buy the talismans. Talismans will rather return than farming enough FCs to buy a LOL.
Now I'm low on everything. All costs going higher and higher, so I play less and less.

Muzzleloader
10-18-2019, 03:23 PM
I had the choice of buying LoLs with frags or waiting until they were available with FC. I pulled Lucifer and no others. Bought 2 with frags and still need to purchase the rest with FC. I thought the talisman a better deal than the LoLs.

RobG-9641
10-18-2019, 03:35 PM
A bonus of this event is the Raven Witch Dungeon keys every 150 wins. Not having to spend coins on them is awesome.
I opted for extra Viper & Celestial talismans over getting a LoL. Which in hindsight was a very good decision. Now my saved up coins are untouched and getting a few more through event. Event is getting me closer to a LoL. So I’m getting something out of it, even if it is indirectly.

Azagthor
10-18-2019, 03:40 PM
This is a really cool thread Bakura, wonderful job putting it together! My main suggestion, for this one and any other team guides people put together, would be an brief explanation of why certain teams work. What synergy do they bring, what difficult monsters are specifically being targeted, and what key abilities or passives are needed. That could make it a little easier for people who don't have all the best characters yet to come up with their own teams, or pick suitable substitutes.

Cthulhu
10-18-2019, 04:23 PM
I believe I have found the perfect insanity farming team. Unbeaten for about 1000 SoT and counting:

*Final Frontier Eddie- Greed/Warlords
*W. LoL (Max): Valor
*Charlotte- Orbit
*Cosmic LoL (Lvl 9): Celestial + Cosmic

Changing the Magus LoL with the Cosmic made ALL the difference, even though my Magus LoL was lvl 10. 2500 FC well spent.

Yup
10-18-2019, 04:46 PM
err.. that's the team I posted yesterday :) Only with Orbits rather than Valor.. but the yes, the key is really Charlotte (Or max awakened Lucifer) and Celestial talismans.

Maiden
10-18-2019, 05:18 PM
These threads are awesome, thanks Troopers! :D

Cthulhu
10-18-2019, 08:23 PM
err.. that's the team I posted yesterday :) Only with Orbits rather than Valor.. but the yes, the key is really Charlotte (Or max awakened Lucifer) and Celestial talismans.

You have never mentioned the Cosmic LoL, just the Magus, and with the Magus I couldn't even do all the troopers (i.e. 53 runs) without randomly losing a couple of times. If you have the Cosmic LoL or FC to get one, it makes a world of difference.

Yup
10-18-2019, 08:28 PM
Ahh your'e right.. same talisman set though :) And Dark Ghost/Doom help more than the Cosmic's abilities in my opinion.

Muzzleloader
10-18-2019, 10:02 PM
I have been running yups team, but have had slower times than most have reported. Average.3+ minutes per run, may be due to non maxed LoLs. I switched w LoL with KP and won 9 out of 10 battles all under 2 minutes. The defeat occurred on the last wave were the purple wolf revenged each attack on the second round. It's not as guaranteed as yups but may be an option if you dont have w LoL.

kidmaiden
10-18-2019, 10:04 PM
When I kill the middle werewolf in the madness dungeon, all of my team immediately dies. It doesn't matter if he is the first one I kill or the last. Results are alway the same no matter what combination of characters on my team. Does this happen to anyone else? Any solution?

Muzzleloader
10-18-2019, 10:16 PM
What team are you trying to run with?

As of now you need alot of HP or damage reduction shields. Maxed relics or event purchased relics seem to help.

kidmaiden
10-18-2019, 10:40 PM
All gunner team. Hallowed Eddie with iron maiden Eddie as backup. Minatour, lord of light (awakened twice) and procyn (with alchemy talisman). I disable passives on assassin werewolf. Then take steal all of their benifical effects with the minatour and then kill all three. They all die and then my entire team dies before they ever attack me.

Muzzleloader
10-18-2019, 10:50 PM
I used. Angel, cosmic LoL, wrathchild, krampus. I have maxed relics which really helped.

My trick was use LoL power move to remove all buffs on the opponents. Then wrathchilds normal move killed both wolves, then used Angel or kramus to finish the middle wolf.

AhabsHarpoon
10-19-2019, 12:29 AM
I really almost threw the towel in on this game after 20+ Halloween Blue Eyes... earned my second 10 pack, let my kids claim the souls and voila...6568656965706571

Bakura
10-19-2019, 04:35 AM
I really almost threw the towel in on this game after 20+ Halloween Blue Eyes... earned my second 10 pack, let my kids claim the souls and voila...
That's funny. I've got a friend who falls ass backward into good fortune... if they're around, I do the same and have them drop the souls. It worked once.
Congrats on the awesome toons.... you were over due.
Thanks for posting!

Bakura
10-19-2019, 05:14 AM
This is a really cool thread Bakura, wonderful job putting it together! My main suggestion, for this one and any other team guides people put together, would be an brief explanation of why certain teams work. What synergy do they bring, what difficult monsters are specifically being targeted, and what key abilities or passives are needed. That could make it a little easier for people who don't have all the best characters yet to come up with their own teams, or pick suitable substitutes.

Thanks for the feedback!
I did do a little explanation on page 1, regarding the Assassin challenge team I used manually. It's at the bottom.
https://forum.ironmaidenlegacy.com/showthread.php?12436-Dracula-s-Descent-Dungeon-Pics-Rewards-Strategy-Teams-Achievements
When I do these dungeon threads, I'm a little burnt out, or need to get back to the game (my internet is through my phone only) by the time I get done posting. I don't get too detailed, cuz usually others have better strategy OR it changes over time.
I do these to visually give others a share or maybe discuss the event/dungeon goals and rewards in brief.
I in no way do these dungeon documentations pretending to be an expert on the subject. I just share what I learned and document the dungeons. Some look really cool.
Also, I leave the posts of the community members to discuss in detail the most effective teams and strategies (Stormseye & Yup usually spearhead that dept.)
Sometimes stuff I mention on page one gets skipped by many and they just go to the end and ask questions that were already answered or explained in the beginning.
I hate typing on a phone... so repeating myself is agony.
That was a great suggestion.... I just hope everyone reads this and understand why I do what I do.
I would recommend to everyone to always go through a whole post and just scan or glean the posts for info. Alot of times we find the information we seek is already there.
Plus, when Navigator Games puts me on the employee payroll (or adds D. Lilith or Van Helsing or Cosmic LoL to my inventory).... then I'll go in deep description.

You can check out the enemies posted in the pics, in the Book of Souls to see their abilities & attacks. While playing, select a character and the hold down his passive in the top right corner for it's description. This will usually indicate why we have such difficult times surviving or taking out the enemy (ala Magus Werewolf.)

Thanks for posting... good luck. 👻🎃💀🦇

César Farfán
10-19-2019, 11:56 AM
Anyway, Bakura, you take the time to make the threads and constantly answer the questions of the other troopers. Thanks very much for that, they're super useful and you get enough information. In my case and as some mentioned above, I don't have all the necessary talismans, but I'm still trying to make the best possible combination.

Bakura
10-19-2019, 12:43 PM
Anyway, Bakura, you take the time to make the threads and constantly answer the questions of the other troopers. Thanks very much for that, they're super useful and you get enough information. In my case and as some mentioned above, I don't have all the necessary talismans, but I'm still trying to make the best possible combination.
Thanks Cesar, I appreciate that.

Yeah, it's getting hard for most everyone to keep up in this game nowadays. I have to tell myself to not stress it and to remember it's just a game (not a job) and to try and have fun.
I enjoy this forum and the community just as much as the game, if not more. Both together make it a major part of our lives.

Btw, I enjoyed reading your thread. 👍🎃

Thanks for posting. If you get any new Toons during these events, come back and post a pic or description.

Good Luck!

Azagthor
10-19-2019, 12:48 PM
That was a great suggestion.... I just hope everyone reads this and understand why I do what I do.
I would recommend to everyone to always go through a whole post and just scan or glean the posts for info. Alot of times we find the information we seek is already there.

Sorry if I came across as unappreciative mate, it's really useful to be able to read over what you've got here. Lots of great information, but I can't imagine putting something like this together on my phone!

(The devs should totally slip you a special character for your work here!)

César Farfán
10-19-2019, 01:34 PM
Thanks, I have to upload like this. I can't due to the maximum allowed. But, it was in my first soul of the first day of the dungeon.
Now i see the Heroic Halloween souls, can win Number of the beast Eddie. I'll do everything to get it.

Muzzleloader
10-19-2019, 02:10 PM
Since the update yesterday I am getting defeated once a normal refill using yups team in the insanity dungeon. Has anyone had similar results or am I just pulling bad luck?

Bakura
10-19-2019, 02:14 PM
Sorry if I came across as unappreciative mate, it's really useful to be able to read over what you've got here. Lots of great information, but I can't imagine putting something like this together on my phone!
(The devs should totally slip you a special character for your work here!)
No, you didn't come across unappreciative.
Quite the opposite. I apologize if I came across harsh.🦂 oops!
I said what I said, because I know people read these but never post, so I was actually speaking to anyone and everyone. What I recommended is actually the same stuff I told myself over a year ago, when I first started interacting on this forum.

I appreciated all you said. I really wish I could do more. I kinda was answering that suggestion, cuz I've asked myself the same thing.
I make these threads cuz I like sharing, I like creating, I used to be a corporate trainer and I know others have the same curiosity and questions as I do. But I don't get too instructional because, well who am I and what right do I have to tell anyone how to do anything. (I already think I'm too opinionated.) 🤣

Oh, and I hook my laptop 💻(tether) to my phone for internet, and then create these posts. Comments like this are from my phone📱. I only mentioned the phone cuz I can't run the game and be on here at the same time.
Some guys grind on their phone or tablets, then hang out on the forum at the same time on their computer, through blazing cable internet.
I download Tv shows📺 & movies, grind lotb, and do this forum stuff all on the same data through a phone. The poor man's internet. 📲It's still better than the 56k we had in 1995 or DSL in 2005.☎️
Anyway.... nice chatting w/ ya. Also, be sure to get every talisman set you can..... cuz you never know when it will come in handy.

Gotta run.... I'm either going to go back grinding⏳ Dracula's dungeon 🏰 or watch some news 📽vids on YouTube, possibly even a review vid on the latest South Park episode.
Peace✌👻🎃💀

Ok, I may have gone overboard on the emojis.

Olevipoeg
10-19-2019, 03:31 PM
Since the update yesterday I am getting defeated once a normal refill using yups team in the insanity dungeon. Has anyone had similar results or am I just pulling bad luck?
Yes. Similar experiences here. Last round started to kill suddenly. I went back to my very old attack team FFE(greed warlord)Charlotte(viper)Madame(alchemy)KP(warlord sustaining inspiration ). Time is about 3 minutes but no deaths.

Muzzleloader
10-19-2019, 04:03 PM
Olevipoeg. I tried your team and was defeated on the third battle.

My alt team of FFE, KP, m LoL, Charlotte runs just under 2 minutes but gets defeated 1 in 10 tries.

Anyone else have a good team so I can set it and walk away. I cant find any reliable auto team.

Discordian
10-19-2019, 04:38 PM
All gunner team. Hallowed Eddie with iron maiden Eddie as backup. Minatour, lord of light (awakened twice) and procyn (with alchemy talisman). I disable passives on assassin werewolf. Then take steal all of their benifical effects with the minatour and then kill all three. They all die and then my entire team dies before they ever attack me.

That werewolf has starfires equipped. Just switch out your Alchemys with Celestials and you'll be fine.

george-2964
10-19-2019, 04:46 PM
Olevipoeg. I tried your team and was defeated on the third battle.

My alt team of FFE, KP, m LoL, Charlotte runs just under 2 minutes but gets defeated 1 in 10 tries.

Anyone else have a good team so I can set it and walk away. I cant find any reliable auto team.

I found this team somewhere in the forum, tweaked it a bit and so far I have had 1 freak defeat in 2 mega refills (relix almost maxed):
Alex - Orbits
G Minotaur - Light/Fate cosmic
Ferryman - Hex/Nightmare (you could swap nightmare with anything really)
Prisoner - Primordial

The first wave is no issue, but sometimes the third wave might result in the count killing alex and him reviving through light talis.
Best time 1.20, average around 2mins

Muzzleloader
10-19-2019, 05:03 PM
Unfortunately I havent pulled g minataur.

Saigrim
10-19-2019, 06:16 PM
I can’t take credit for this team, as it was one of the first teams posted in the main thread. Yes, it’s possible you’ll get a defeat once in a great while, but I’ve gone two mega refills today without one. Even gone to bed after a refill and woke up with it having played it all. Like I said though, you will get a defeat here or there. No biggie. Just start it back up and walk away. So you lose some time here and there. Best thing is this team clocks two minutes or less, with my record time being 1:06.

Alexander - Orbit
Ferryman - Hex & Mark
Gunner Minotaur - Primordial
Prisoner - Primordial

In that order. The few times I have gotten a defeat it was on some weird shit from Van Helsing. They blow through the first werewolves stage on the second round every time.

Second wave, toast first round. Third wave, takes about three rounds due to reviving count, but team takes little to no damage. Forth wave, toast first round. Last wave, three rounds.

Muzzleloader
10-19-2019, 07:02 PM
I've tried variations on that team, but no luck. I dont have g minataur.

rags-6094
10-19-2019, 07:02 PM
How big are the advantages of auto farming this dungeon at a high level? It seems that 800 times is a heck of a lot of sands of time and therefore ironite.
Why not just put any team together and farm the cheapest dungeon?

infinite dreamer
10-19-2019, 07:21 PM
How big are the advantages of auto farming this dungeon at a high level? It seems that 800 times is a heck of a lot of sands of time and therefore ironite.

It kind of depends what your goal is. Unfortunately, it's going to take a lot more than 800 insanity runs to get the new Eddie (if he doesn't drop from a soul). I'm at 550 mostly on insanity and I'm not even halfway yet. 410/1000 frags. The good news is that I'm not burning through ironite as much as I expected.

Muzzleloader
10-19-2019, 07:23 PM
I was going to go for getting the top prize by earned souls if needed. I planned on using a bunch of my ironite for possible my final event. The return of ironite is between 30-60%, so the cost isnt all that bad.

Earning twice the frags for 20% more ironite is worth it if I could find a reliable auto team.

Madness can be done in 40-60 seconds, my partially helped auto team on insanity is under 2 minutes. Just dont have that many hours each day.

They changed something last night they attack differently. The final wave Eddie doesnt target Charlotte as much and the purple wolf revenge more often.

Maiden
10-19-2019, 07:25 PM

Well I´m not sosure about Insanity because I gave up on that level due to the unrealiable team I had. But on Madness in about 400 runs I managed to got back around 80/90 % of the Ironite. Its taking around 40 secs each run and with one 10 pack I pulled Dracula.

Ah and sorry I forgot to say that I had 3 valor from those runs. So besides the phone being busy for hours...its no so heavy the farming until now.

infinite dreamer
10-19-2019, 07:31 PM
I was going to go for getting the top prize by earned souls if needed. I planned on using a bunch of my ironite for possible my final event. The return of ironite is between 30-60%, so the cost isnt all that bad.

Earning twice the frags for 20% more ironite is worth it if I could find a reliable auto team.

Madness can be done in 40-60 seconds, my partially helped auto team on insanity is under 2 minutes. Just dont have that many hours each day.

They changed something last night they attack differently. The final wave Eddie doesnt target Charlotte as much and the purple wolf revenge more often.

I know what you mean, I've had to change teams a few times because they changed something. Right now I'm using Charlotte (orbit), Gambler (dominance, warlord, cosmic), cosmic LOL (celestial, cosmic) & KP (sustaining, warlord, sacred). Maybe 1 or 2 defeats every 50 runs or so. When I was using Malakhov, it was faster, but a little less reliable.

Iced_Earth
10-19-2019, 07:47 PM
Which teams u use for fast and safe madness runs?

Muzzleloader
10-19-2019, 07:53 PM
I used gambler, KP, major, charolette. Average 50 seconds.

Maiden
10-19-2019, 07:57 PM
Which teams u use for fast and safe madness runs?

Im Using:

-Gambler Ed (Lab + Cosmic) Thaks Muzzle, was definitely faster than Alex.
-Killer Prime (Warlord, Sustaining, Sacred)
-Krampus (Celestial, Cosmic) Honestly at this point I dont even remember why Im with Krampus other than the Celestials on him but it works...
-Madam (Singularity)

Muzzleloader
10-19-2019, 08:08 PM
Krampus was a good choice for the gunner challenge. He removes golden buff, freezes, good damage and plenty of extra turns.

rags-6094
10-19-2019, 08:28 PM
Wow! That’s an awesome rate of ironite return! 80 - 90% at Madness level. Fair enough then, I will put together a team and see how it goes.
Does it get better at insanity level? Does anyone have a team to confidently run without a defeat?

I put together a team for the Assasin run but have only beaten it once thus far...

Muzzleloader
10-19-2019, 08:40 PM
There are a few teams that they say work, but you need g minataur. Dreamers team works but is a little slow...

I havent found a good purple team, but am missing dark LoL and musashi.

stands
10-20-2019, 12:45 AM
I’m a long time dally player but rarely post, I do however belong to a few of the Facebook groups and read these forum posts daily. I just want to give a huge thanks to all who post tips and teams for events like this. Stormeye, bakura, muzzleloader come to mind but those are certainly not the only ones and please accept apologies if I didn’t include you. Your insight is invaluable. With the upcoming clans, my user name is stands-2072 if there is any space for a daily grinder with a full roster (minus pay only characters and talismans, and shiny new LOL toons). Up the irons and stay metal

Bakura
10-20-2019, 06:08 AM
I have been switching between Insanity for frags and Hard trying to hit the 800 runs and collect souls along the way.
I noticed last night that Hard was dropping a bunch of SS but today, 3 mega refills not one SS. I did notice more Valors dropping, don't really need a 5th set but, yeah definitely some noticeable changes.
Good Luck👍👻

Does it get better at insanity level? Does anyone have a team to confidently run without a defeat?

I put together a team for the Assasin run but have only beaten it once thus far...
For Insanity Auto grind team (non-faction specific).... Yup's team works 1000% no defeats for me.
I posted it on page 1:

Best time 1:57
FFE- Greed/Warlord
W. LoL- Vipers/Cosmic (or orbits)
Charlotte-Orbits (or Vipers/Cosmic)
M.LoL-Celestials

I call it the Dungeon Domination team!

I also posted a Manual Assassin only team at the bottom of page 1 w/ info.
It may not be the best, but I completed the challenge first night w/ it.

Good Luck!💀🎃👻

Muzzleloader
10-20-2019, 10:57 AM
I dont know what I am doing wrong but the team that Yup described is losing every refill for myself.

My LoL are not maxed, that may be the difference.

Mateja
10-20-2019, 12:45 PM
I dont know what I am doing wrong but the team that Yup described is losing every refill for myself.

My LoL are not maxed, that may be the difference.

Try putting vipers on Charlotte and orbits on LoL. I'm doing with Yup's team with W LoL at 8* and M LoL at 6*, it loses 2-3 times per mega refill but it's going steady. The only problem is that it's much slower at 3-4 minutes per run (fastest 2:27) but that may be my low relics.

Muzzleloader
10-20-2019, 02:11 PM
I still lose, I've tried swapping them, changing order of my allies. I guess I am in a bad rut of RNG. It's not my time to shine.

URock
10-20-2019, 02:38 PM
My Insanity Level Auto Team (not 100% safe):

Gambler (Warlord/Radiant)
Malakhov (Alchemy/Cosmic)
Killer Prime (Reaper/Ruin)
Charlotte (Orbit)

Best time: 1:24 average time: 2:30 (+ loadingscreen time)

Muzzleloader
10-20-2019, 03:04 PM
Urock, I tried that team also. It's faster than Yups, but less reliable. I dont have time to baby sit the game.

URock
10-20-2019, 03:08 PM
Urock, I tried that team also. It's faster than Yups, but less reliable. I dont have time to baby sit the game.
Right, that's the problem with this event. Too much time & resources needed to get the Event Eddie....only because they changed the needed frags from 750 to 1000. TY Frogs!

blade685
10-20-2019, 05:09 PM
always no 100% safe team for me after many test and don't have any level 11 or M LOL

Smudger24
10-21-2019, 12:13 AM
Insanity Challenge:

Manual Team - (time 5-6 mins.):
Magma Ed - Quantum
Lamia - Celestial/Cosmic
Musashi - Singularity
Set - Labrynth/Cosmic

This team is not working for me I bought the lightbringer relics, my toons and talis are maxed. Wolves first round keep killing me, only made it through 2 of 10 tries. Set just dies sometimes when the round ends. Anyone have other toon setup suggestions to finish the achievement. I've tried a couple variations but this is brutal.

Bakura
10-21-2019, 12:53 AM
Insanity Challenge:

Manual Team - (time 5-6 mins.):
Magma Ed - Quantum
Lamia - Celestial/Cosmic
Musashi - Singularity
Set - Labrynth/Cosmic

This team is not working for me I bought the lightbringer relics, my toons and talis are maxed. Wolves first round keep killing me, only made it through 2 of 10 tries. Set just dies sometimes when the round ends. Anyone have other toon setup suggestions to finish the achievement. I've tried a couple variations but this is brutal.
I used that team manually.
During that first wave of werewolves, I used Magma's present basic (pass. disable) first, then killed the ww second from the left, first (gunner I think.) Magma's past basic (hp reduction & burns) took out Assassin ww easy.
Killing that ww second from left was the key.
The order I put them in was key too.

Checkout the Event thread for alternative team suggestions!

Good Luck!🎃💀👻

Smudger24
10-21-2019, 02:11 AM
I used that team manually.
During that first wave of werewolves, I used Magma's present basic (pass. disable) first, then killed the ww second from the left, first (gunner I think.) Magma's past basic (hp reduction & burns) took out Assassin ww easy.
Killing that ww second from left was the key.
The order I put them in was key too.

Checkout the Event thread for alternative team suggestions!

Good Luck!🎃💀👻

K thanks I'll try that. I was trying manual but usually there is a key one to kill first. I just couldn't figure it out.
Thank you again.

Mateja
10-21-2019, 07:59 AM
All of a sudden Yup's team is failing every time for me as well. Was working fine half an hour ago but now it can't get through the 3rd wave.

Ip4
10-21-2019, 08:38 AM
Who reflect that damage and kill all team?Is that blue or green warewolf his passive or maybe talisman on them?

Bakura
10-21-2019, 08:55 AM
K thanks I'll try that. I was trying manual but usually there is a key one to kill first. I just couldn't figure it out.
Thank you again.
I just looked at Insanity again.
Using the team:
Magma-Quantum(deals 6 extra hits to A. WW using Labs)
Lamia-Celestial/Cosmic(no damage to team 1 round)
Musashi-Singularity(no pass. disable allowed)
Set-Labrynth/Cosmic

Wave1 Werewolves:
Attack 2nd from left Magus WW first, use Magma Blood ritual to disable passives, if he gets 2nd go use Baphomets fire (reduce hp and heal blocks, also puts burns that will wear down Ass. WW with Labs.) Then kill 3rd from left, G. WW. If any have invincibility type buffs, use Magmas 9th circle to turn to permadeath and Musashi removes everything.

Stage 2: easy kill FOTD Eddie

Stage 3: Bats
Use Magma's disable first. Attack S. Bat, use 9th circle to perma death him or any and all bats. Then attack Ass. Bat, then third attack Dracula.

Stage 4: easy kill Phantom Ed.

Stage 5:
First use Musashi to remove Van Helsings shroud.
Use Magma's pass disable, turn buffs on Ass. WW to perma death using 9th circle.
Lamia's special can inflict crave and cause some damage to enemies before 2 rounds are over. Basically, keep Set clean & alive. Magma & Lamia can heal all, Musashi's special can put heal buffs on all.
The goal is to prepare the enemy to die and survive 2 rounds, by third round Van Helsing is ready to crumble like a cookie at the bottom of your Halloween pumpkin candy bucket.🎃

All of a sudden Yup's team is failing every time for me as well. Was working fine half an hour ago but now it can't get through the 3rd wave.
Yeah, they did some things on the update yesterday and since then. I was getting a bunch of skill shards on Hard, and rarely any Valor talis on all levels. So I just grind Madness now, only had 1 defeat in 500 turns using Yup's team. But it seems it can rake longer now.
Valors drop well enough, but SS have become extinct.
In every dungeon event, we don't get dropped what is promised.Then they adjust it and other stuff stops working. Been like this in every dungeon since Infernal debuted.
👻🎃💀

Mateja
10-21-2019, 09:19 AM
The goal is to prepare the enemy to die and survive 2 rounds, by third round Van Helsing is ready to crumble like a cookie at the bottom of your Halloween pumpkin candy bucket.

If you bring Executioner Ed in the backseat, switch him on the last round and stack his past power 2 times on Van Helsing (12 marks), use Lamia to trigger them (always perfect hit, just in case). Saves you waiting 2 rounds.
Marks cut through any and all kinds of damage immunity/reduction.

Bakura
10-21-2019, 09:26 AM
Who reflect that damage and kill all team?Is that blue or green warewolf his passive or maybe talisman on them?

Magus Wolf passive says when attacked can return 6 hits of True damage.
I used orbits the first night, they didn't seem to stop it. Celestials do for 1 round.

When I did Assassin only on manual, I tried to kill M. WW first before 2nd turn or he dealt too much back. That Ass. WW doesn't help either, w/ him revenging and adding further damage.

Yup's variety team for auto works great IMO.

Good Luck!👻🎃💀

Bakura
10-21-2019, 09:28 AM
If you bring Executioner Ed in the backseat, switch him on the last round and stack his past power 2 times on Van Helsing (12 marks), use Lamia to trigger them (always perfect hit, just in case). Saves you waiting 2 rounds.
Marks cut through any and all kinds of damage immunity/reduction.

Nice.... great info.

Thanks for posting!👻🎃💀

Blade
10-21-2019, 10:14 AM
Something must have changed indeed alongside the early release of the sac event (should have been after the LoL event as usual, see the october event table!). I was about to post a team I was really happy with as it was reliable for auto-play insanity, pretty quick and without the need to buy a LoL or any other special recent OP character. But now the team fails regularly...very disappointing!

Bakura
10-21-2019, 12:31 PM
Here's the Warrior Werewolf we will grind LoL for.... eventually. Should have been before the sac event, but "whuteva!"
🎃👻💀

Blade
10-21-2019, 12:54 PM
Oh look, a time traveler! LOL :D

blade685
10-21-2019, 01:30 PM
that dungeon is bugged seriously impossible to find a 100% safe team in insanity we lose so many sot........

Ip4
10-21-2019, 03:08 PM
that dungeon is bugged seriously impossible to find a 100% safe team in insanity we lose so many sot........

That's why I didn't farming this event...but today my Luficer and Lilith will be on 11 stars :)

Stranger
10-21-2019, 03:51 PM
I'm grinding Insanity for two days on auto and was defeated three times so far, so it's not 100% bulletproof team:

Gambler - Labyrinth+Cosmic
KP - Greed+Warlord
G Minotaur - Space
Charlotte - Orbit

Best 1:06, average 1:40

By the way from ~50 souls I got M Werewolf, a few 4* dupes and a lot of 3* garbage. So standard luck :rolleyes:

Your face
10-21-2019, 04:36 PM
I don't have one of the characters for the Gunner not one 'course that applies to the Assassin as well so thanks for making it only a one team possibility glad the devs don't think too highly of the newer players that don't have all the characters yet again ,I wasted so much time and Sands of Time and ironite that it's really making me question the effort I put in.
... oh and the Halloween souls ,I got no Halloween themed or over a 3* ,what a waste.

Rory
10-21-2019, 09:00 PM
Madness Level Gunner
Hallowed Eddie – Orbit
Prisoner – Space
Minotaur - Primordials
Bomberboy - Singularity

I didn't have the suggested team for madness gunner, and of the gunner characters I had available, I found this combination to work, on Manual. Does not work at all on auto.

The Minotaur can one-hit kill the werewolves due to the gold effect bonus damage. Hit the middle werewolf, and they all go down.

SocietyX
10-21-2019, 10:48 PM
Is there any team able to farm insanity when you don't have angel or gambler and you don't have the orbit talismans?

Muzzleloader
10-22-2019, 02:02 AM
Your face, you dont need g minataur to beat the madness challenge. There are many team options, but you will need to do it manually. Just look through the thread and you will see the different team options.

Society, orbit talisman can be had from grinding the LoL event so that may help you out. Many are using FFE, but no team seem to be 100% that doesnt include g minataur.

I still havent been able to find a assassin team that doesnt use either musashi or dark lilith for the insanity challenge. Anyone have a good team that can be done manually.

Smudger24
10-22-2019, 02:36 AM
Stage 3: Bats
Use Magma's disable first. Attack S. Bat, use 9th circle to perma death him or any and all bats. Then attack Ass. Bat, then third attack Dracula.

Well thank you Bakura, Yup and everyone figuring out insanity level. But after 3 days trying having only 5 of 15 assassin team wins, (3 from reviving can't afford the ironite) I'm throwing in the towel. The wolves were a headache but I can't pass the bats level now. I've tweeted my team a few different ways, no matter what I do I lose.

Bakura
10-22-2019, 09:41 AM
Your face, you dont need g minataur to beat the madness challenge. There are many team options, but you will need to do it manually. Just look through the thread and you will see the different team options.

Society, orbit talisman can be had from grinding the LoL event so that may help you out. Many are using FFE, but no team seem to be 100% that doesnt include g minataur.

I still havent been able to find a assassin team that doesnt use either musashi or dark lilith for the insanity challenge. Anyone have a good team that can be done manually.

Assassin Heirophant might be a good substitution, especially w/ Tomb or Radiant talis and a good cosmic. He can remove buffs from the enemy team.🎃👻💀

SocietyX
10-22-2019, 09:56 AM
Muzzleloader thank you. Will try that with ffe as soon as I have orbit

Esquatcho
10-22-2019, 11:26 AM
Well thank you Bakura, Yup and everyone figuring out insanity level. But after 3 days trying having only 5 of 15 assassin team wins, (3 from reviving can't afford the ironite) I'm throwing in the towel. The wolves were a headache but I can't pass the bats level now. I've tweeted my team a few different ways, no matter what I do I lose.

Im similar. I am probably doing a bit better, with a 50/50 strike rate, but being a slow manual battle without musashi, I am actually thinking its not worth my time! So am just leaving it, particularly now the lol event is on and I used every single shard pretty much in the sac event....

Smudger24
10-22-2019, 04:58 PM
Im similar. I am probably doing a bit better, with a 50/50 strike rate, but being a slow manual battle without musashi, I am actually thinking its not worth my time! So am just leaving it, particularly now the lol event is on and I used every single shard pretty much in the sac event....

I have the characters and talis everything at max, I'm obviously doing something wrong. Oh well over it, great sac event though worth emptying some shards on. And now I can get another set of orbits.

Yup
10-22-2019, 05:17 PM
Is Magma Ed your best option for an Eddie?

Hallowed, Gambler, Angel, FFE, Icarus, NotB may be better...

Ydex
10-22-2019, 05:32 PM
I've now pulled Van Helsing, S. Wolf, and M. Wolf from event souls.

Am I lucky or is the RNG tuned for good returns??

Muzzleloader
10-22-2019, 05:33 PM
He's trying to use magma Ed or the assassin insanity challenge and didnt have Gambler.

Yup
10-22-2019, 05:51 PM
Ahh... okay.. yeah tough call. I tried a few Assassin Eds.. if you have Labyrinth a few can work. But I'm guessing no Labyrinth either? Magma should work with Labyrinths... but yeah.. this dungeon is about the most difficult they've released. They kind of hosed newer players with it.

Ydex
10-22-2019, 05:55 PM
They kind of hosed newer players with it. Gunners only on Madness is where the dungeon exceeds my "Gauntlet" capacity. I don't have that kind of depth.

Bakura
10-23-2019, 02:38 PM
*UPDATE:

I'm still grinding Insanity using Yup's team,

FFE
W. LoL
M. LoL
Charlotte

The losses have stopped since I put Frontier (Mystical) and a cosmic for talis on FFE instead of greed/warlords.
I also switched the order, placing Charlotte last.

(side note)
Since I'm still grinding for Van Helsing, I've been sparingly grinding for W. werewolf.
I just ran like 90 SoT in LoL10, the droprates for frags have been noticeably reduced.

I've now pulled Van Helsing, S. Wolf, and M. Wolf from event souls.

Am I lucky or is the RNG tuned for good returns??

You are LUCKY!!!☘

Congrats....👍👻

Blade
10-23-2019, 03:06 PM
Maybe I should try a similar team for the insanity level when the lol grind event is over. Is Magus LoL really needed for that? Anything that makes him really special and essential for that dungeon? I would like to wait buying him (and all other lols) until there is a spending event or something similar. Thanks!

Muzzleloader
10-23-2019, 03:43 PM
I havent tried frontier on FFE, but without them I am still losing several battles per mega refill. My LoLs are not maxed, but I havent determined if that is a factor. I only lose on the first wave, if I pass that I win.

I'll try frontier once I polish off the orbit talisman goal. Hope that keeps me from babysitting the grind. I would make things easier to be able to grind overnight.

IronIndy
10-23-2019, 04:08 PM
This team is working for me with no losses on insanity:

KP-warlord,sustaing,sacred
Alex-orbit
G. Minataur-space
prisoner-primodonials

scott-5496
10-23-2019, 04:28 PM
Mine is Bass Eddie with Celestial and Cosmic, KP with Greed and Warlord, Charlotte with Orbits and Wrathchild with Persecution and Warlord - I get the odd loss - maybe 1 per mega refill or 2.

Ip4
10-23-2019, 05:08 PM
i tryed many team and one that work for me without defeted is
FFE
CHARLOTTE
LILITH MOONLIGHT
LUCIFER MORNINGSTAR

Muzzleloader
10-23-2019, 05:17 PM
There are a few key toons that would help me, but that odd loss once per refill sucks. You still need to babysit or you may get nowhere is you lose after the first few battles. If you do one normal refill at a time it's not a problem . It's the mega refill before bedtime that can catch you.

Ip4
10-23-2019, 05:53 PM
how much ironite is needed for Van Helsing in worst case?is one soul. around 60 ironite if play insanity?If that is correct we need more than 6000ironite,if that is true than no thanks...

Ydex
10-23-2019, 05:58 PM
how much ironite is needed for Van Helsing in worst case?is one soul. around 60 ironite if play insanity?If that is correct we need more than 8000ironite,if that is true than no thanks...

One soul, Insanity is 200 SoT, 50 Ironite worst case

Van Helsing through achievements and fragments:
Insanity-- 9520 SoT, 2380 Ironite

Ip4
10-23-2019, 06:08 PM
that's all that i have 2400 ironite,do you always buy 10 souls for 2500 fragments or sometimes 3 or one by one?

Ydex
10-23-2019, 06:09 PM
that's all that i have 2400 ironite,do you always buy 10 souls for 2500 fragments or sometimes 3 or one by one? The numbers are based on 10/2500 packs.

3/880 packs, VHE is 3426 Ironite from achievements/frags

Yup
10-23-2019, 06:10 PM
2500 FotD frags gets you 10 souls which gets you 100 VH frags. So via frags.. you need 25,000 FotD frags in order to get 1000 VH frags and guarantee the characters.

Number of runs to get 2500 FotD frags can vary a bit though. Insanity will drop 15 or 23 frags each run. The less often it drops 23, the more runs you'll need.

On the bright side, you'll also get the Gunner/Assassin Werewolf and Drac frags at the same time.

Or.. you can spend $200 on FotD frags in the store (10 x $20) and have enough VH frags for the character.

Sohvar_nashtok
10-24-2019, 01:57 AM
I've been playing on hard as much as possible since the event started using only the ironite I passively make from playing and doing my dailies etc. So far up to 550/1000 for Van Helsing and I've already pulled a The Count, Dracula, gotten both S and M Werewolves multiple times and have the G Werewolf from the guaranteed soul so... it's possible to do as long as you are willing to dedicate a lot of time to do it on hard.
I just make sure to only buy single energy refills instead of megas (at level 100 they are essentially the same) because then you're passively earning some energy back while running. Also helps to save all your ironite for just this purpose. It's a little boring as I've mostly just been doing this for the past week now (with a 2ish hour break to get a W werewolf) but I just wanted to demonstrate that if you're willing to grind it out, it's possible even as a newish player. Just slow.

MetalKing
10-24-2019, 12:11 PM
Not a bad month. I got van helsing, warrior and magus werewolf. Plus I acquired virtual xi and notb. I'm still looking for an all sentinel team to beat hard Dracula. I have ffe and killer prime. Please recommend some characters.

Bakura
10-24-2019, 02:21 PM
Not a bad month. I got van helsing, warrior and magus werewolf. Plus I acquired virtual xi and notb. I'm still looking for an all sentinel team to beat hard Dracula. I have ffe and killer prime. Please recommend some characters.

I'm not sure if you saw this. It's posted on page 1.
I used this team for the Sentinel challenge.
I didn't have to put much thought into it, it was pretty standard.

Good Luck! 🎃👻💀

César Farfán
10-24-2019, 03:13 PM

In fact, it´s not so "hard".
I made it with to Bengamin Ed, KP, Maclo Robot, and Onyx Son.
Was really easy to beat.

pepe-8610
10-25-2019, 12:11 AM
In fact, it´s not so "hard".
I made it with to Bengamin Ed, KP, Maclo Robot, and Onyx Son.
Was really easy to beat.
Yeah, for that challenge you really don't need anything special

DeathDealer-5301
10-25-2019, 01:10 PM
I'd like some help with the Gunner challenge on this please. I'm kinda new and don't have many/any of the characters mentioned.
Prisoner or Gunner Minotaur sounds like those would be great to have but still don't have them.
My Id is DeathDealer-5301
If I need certain talismans or something else I can buy I'd be willing to do that.

I've purchased all the event relics too.

César Farfán
10-25-2019, 09:47 PM
I'd like some help with the Gunner challenge on this please. I'm kinda new and don't have many/any of the characters mentioned.
Prisoner or Gunner Minotaur sounds like those would be great to have but still don't have them.
My Id is DeathDealer-5301
If I need certain talismans or something else I can buy I'd be willing to do that.

I've purchased all the event relics too.

Im in the same position as you.
I've managed to win, but still sometimes werewolves kill me.
So, at least just to survive the nivel I'm using...
Alex- Orbit- (newly purchased)
WereWolf G -Tranquility, cosmic, brand
KP- Resilence, Sacred, Advantage
Onyx Son- Alchemy, Cosmic
Not the best talismans, but at least it works.

Meanwhile the gunner event i just cant win it

César Farfán
10-25-2019, 09:50 PM
In relacion to the answer, here up...

i want to buy a LOL, but, idk if i take W lol or cosmic.
I need a toon who has space for alchemy or singularity (i have some, but no so strong)
and, i´ve seen many of you here has warrior..
so, which recomend me?

Bakura
10-26-2019, 12:20 AM
In relacion to the answer, here up...

i want to buy a LOL, but, idk if i take W lol or cosmic.
I need a toon who has space for alchemy or singularity (i have some, but no so strong)
and, i´ve seen many of you here has warrior..
so, which recomend me?
Warrior, hands down, is the most popular!
His counterstrike and Hp reducing attack, is why!
👻🎃💀

Muzzleloader
10-26-2019, 09:46 AM
While running the insanity level I have changed my cosmic talisman on my FFE. I found it I put a death mark augmented cosmic on FFE that it reduces the chance that he will chose to use death mark over the fury about 50% of the time. Has anyone noticed this action and if so do you have any stats on how often augements are chosen over fury. I watch one battle and he didnt use his fury on six consecutive turns without any negative buffs on him.

Ip4
10-26-2019, 09:57 AM
Guess what?70 event souls and still no event characters...700/1000 for VHE,this autofarming 24h every day is so boring...

Bakura
10-26-2019, 01:00 PM
While running the insanity level I have changed my cosmic talisman on my FFE. I found it I put a death mark augmented cosmic on FFE that it reduces the chance that he will chose to use death mark over the fury about 50% of the time. Has anyone noticed this action and if so do you have any stats on how often augements are chosen over fury. I watch one battle and he didnt use his fury on six consecutive turns without any negative buffs on him.
Yeah, I used that Death Mark cosmic during an achievement grind in LoL 10 but it was on an ally, and I noticed the toon using it. I thought it was great, considering they never use any other augment like the 3 Death Mark purple talis or the 3 green Heal talis.

Guess what?70 event souls and still no event wolvescharacters...700/1000 for VHE,this autofarming 24h every day is so boring...
You should have gotten enough frags for the guaranteed G. or A. Werewolf, Count Dracula, and also M. or S. Werewolf.

That's at least 3 you should have by now.

Good Luck!
💀🎃👻