PDA

View Full Version : Ultimate sacrifice stretch goal

Smudger24
10-19-2019, 11:16 AM
I did 1 ultimate sacrifice and it checked off all 3 of my stretch goal but only gave me 1 of each prize. Anyone else have this happen? I missed out on 2 awakening and 2 talisman souls, and 100 ironite.

Ip4
10-19-2019, 11:21 AM
That's normal don't stress everyone have that problem...

Yup
10-19-2019, 11:34 AM
It is unclear if it is repeatable and should provide 1 set of rewards for each of 3 Ultimate sacrifice... or if you only get 1 reward after doing 3 Ultimate sacrifices... devs have not said which is correct.

CLEARLY the common perception, including mine, is 3 sets of rewards.... However, I kind of think they may have intended the latter... since there's no little 3/3 above the progress bar like most "repeatables" have..

Smudger24
10-19-2019, 02:09 PM
CLEARLY the common perception, including mine, is 3 sets of rewards.... However, I kind of think they may have intended the latter... since there's no little 3/3 above the progress bar like most "repeatables" have..

You're right I didn't notice it doesn't say repeatable. The 3/3 beside the bar is confusing. Probably an error.

Smudger24
10-19-2019, 02:16 PM
I got to say that I do like this sac event though. I already got FOI Eddie, NOTB Eddie, and Musashi. Characters that I'd been chasing for a while.

But haven't got one new character from Drac's Dungeon, next good sac event I'll get them 😆.

LeoLagarto
10-19-2019, 05:27 PM
I really appreciated this sac event.
I got FOI Eddie, Dracula, M Hierophant, The Count, M Minotaur, A Minotaur, M Werewolf, S Werewolf.
I would like to get Musashi and Van Helsing Eddie, so I have to wait next opportunity.

LeoLagarto
10-19-2019, 08:23 PM
I really appreciated this sac event.
I got FOI Eddie, Dracula, M Hierophant, The Count, M Minotaur, A Minotaur, M Werewolf, S Werewolf.
I would like to get Musashi and Van Helsing Eddie, so I have to wait next opportunity.

Today I tried a new turn on sac, betting to get one more Heroic Halloween Soul. This time I got Prisoner and Musashi. Best sac event ever. Keep trying to get Van Helsing \m/

Caesar815
10-24-2019, 05:49 PM
Today I tried a new turn on sac, betting to get one more Heroic Halloween Soul. This time I got Prisoner and Musashi. Best sac event ever. Keep trying to get Van Helsing \m/

It’s the same as usual. I just get dups over and over again. The only new one so far ist ‘A werewolf’. We’re the hell did you get all these chars from Leo? Out of Halloween souls? Best luck to you, mate! 👍🏻

Yup
10-24-2019, 06:07 PM
Halloween Hero Souls Caesar... which you get frags for by converting Halloween souls in the BOS.

I did pull the only missing character I needed, Daedalus, from these.

Ydex
10-24-2019, 06:10 PM
I've pulled Van Helsing, Sentinel and Magus Werewolf from regular event souls. Redan and The Count from Heroic Halloween souls--they guarantee from a list of, like 5 toons.

Natasmai
10-24-2019, 06:20 PM
I am fairly certain i got 3 awakening souls from this reward. but I also didnt go check in between. I went right in and popped off 3 ultimates with my stored up toons and then i went and used a bunch of souls (including 3 awakening) and I definitely wasnt storing awakening souls...

maybe it is just a visual bug?

Caesar815
10-24-2019, 06:36 PM
Halloween Hero Souls Caesar... which you get frags for by converting Halloween souls in the BOS.

I did pull the only missing character I needed, Daedalus, from these.

Ahhh I see. Thx Yup. Haven’t recognized, yet 🤦🏻*♂️

pepe-8610
10-25-2019, 12:12 AM
Got Mushashi, one of the only characters I needed , just now. Pretty happy about that