PDA

View Full Version : Missing rewards from sacrifice event

Delegreg
10-19-2019, 05:42 PM
Watch out guys, some of your sacrifices don't drop the event rewards, did 3 double level V before I noticed.

Also happened to have a game freeze during a ultimate leading to vortex. Restarted. Ultimate rewards were awarded, vortex rewards were lost.

Confirmed by at least three other players.

iPoop
10-20-2019, 02:08 PM
I confirm too. Seems like I get burned if my sacrifice is exactly 9000 essence. >9000 seems okay. My sample size is somewhat limited though. :cool:

R1ck
10-20-2019, 02:51 PM
It seems that usual connectivity issues are causing this, yesterday lost my toons cause my sacrifice didnīt count. It is terrible to play on weekends for this.

Deathbat6120
10-20-2019, 06:00 PM
Yep, had this too. Ultimate sac + vortex, game crashed. Re-open, no pop-up with rewards, and nothing new in my inventories like there should've been. Had the game crash twice before this, same procedure except I got the rewards then. Nearly screwed me out of a Halloween Heroic. Normally I don't have issues with crashes, but this week has been absolutely ridiculous both in Sacrifices and in the dungeon.

Ydex
10-20-2019, 06:31 PM
I found my Vortex rewards in my BoS inventory after restarting, but the crashes are excessive.

If the user volume is overloading server capacity, time to re-invest some of the $$$ people dump into this thing.