PDA

View Full Version : Werwolfs got a peg in chest

URock
10-22-2019, 11:22 AM
Why do the Werwolves got a peg in their chest? This works only on Vampires. Is that the reason why they are alive? Did Van Helsing Eddie a mistake?
Pls, devs, tell us the story behind this graphics...bug or story feature?

I know that this isn't a gameplay bug, but where should I post "graphic bugs"?

PS: pls do not take this too serious ;-)

wipp
10-22-2019, 01:29 PM
Kinda like the chicken leg in primes shoulder

dragonmat89
10-22-2019, 02:02 PM
I'm always amused that when you (finally) kill the werewolves their tails stick up like broom handles out of their backsides once they fall over... Maybe falling on their front forces the peg through and out the tail somehow?

Ip4
10-22-2019, 04:03 PM
there is a bug with assassin warewolf,he disable lilith moonlight power and Lucifer morningstar pasive to revive dead alley...please chack this devs

Ceeg_LOTB
10-22-2019, 06:07 PM
Why do the Werwolves got a peg in their chest? This works only on Vampires. Is that the reason why they are alive? Did Van Helsing Eddie a mistake?
Pls, devs, tell us the story behind this graphics...bug or story feature?

I know that this isn't a gameplay bug, but where should I post "graphic bugs"?

PS: pls do not take this too serious ;-)

I kind of short answered this on Twitter with you earlier! But yeah, they are Silver stakes, silver being the material that lore-wise, kills Werewolves. Also from a design side, we thought about the metal and lightning being conducted through and around the werewolves!

URock
10-22-2019, 11:01 PM
But...they are still alive? The silver stakes are in their chests, but they haven't died?

Ydex
10-22-2019, 11:06 PM
They have a passive against silver stakes.

Ceeg_LOTB
10-22-2019, 11:23 PM
They have a passive against silver stakes.

This guy gets it :D

Muzzleloader
10-22-2019, 11:24 PM
The Crimean soldiers have a hole through the belly, warlord has a sword in his head, the major has a whole with eyeballs in his belly and they are still living. Why would the werewolfs die right away, Maybe the stakes were coated with teflon for easier penetration and didnt affect the wolf's yet.

Azagthor
10-23-2019, 06:54 AM
The Crimean soldiers have a hole through the belly, warlord has a sword in his head, the major has a whole with eyeballs in his belly and they are still living. Why would the werewolfs die right away, Maybe the stakes were coated with teflon for easier penetration and didnt affect the wolf's yet.

Not sure if you've noticed this one either, but Seventh Son Eddie is completely missing his legs!

URock
10-23-2019, 03:36 PM
This guy gets it :D
So Eddie needs some help from The Prisoner to kill them.

URock
10-23-2019, 03:43 PM
These were all characters damned by evil magic of Eddie's Soul Shards.
A Werewolf belongs to another Galaxy and is living and dying under specific rules.
Same belongs to Dracula.
Maybe some secret magic could revive the Werwolfs...must belong to Isle Of Avalon...

Natasmai
10-23-2019, 06:09 PM
I love how many problems the game has... and this is what the DEVS decide to respond to. great priorizing

Azagthor
10-24-2019, 05:10 AM
I love how many problems the game has... and this is what the DEVS decide to respond to. great priorizing

Because this is a quick and easy thing they can engage with that doesn't take any significant time or work away from their other duties?