PDA

View Full Version : LEGACY OWNERS: Requesting Full Refund tomorrow from Apple- Done waiting 4 IOS stable

Archer804
09-06-2016, 03:20 AM
I doubt the Legacy app owners will even respond to this but I am finished with this game as of tonight after 2+ months of waiting and numerous support tickets....
Before Server Maintenance I could at least play 3-4 fights before crashing to the IPAD desktop. After Server maintenance I cannot even play 2 battles without the game crashing to the IPAD desktop.

I have an IPAD 4 with 128k mem the space is 20% used ....All other game apps never crash when playing them even the higher graphic games....this is an unacceptable product from a company that does not care to deliver but only cares to get more of the play communities money, just greedy.

I have submitted numerous support requests (5 in the last 2 months) and the only response (one time) is "we know about the problem and are working on a fix". Scripted bull the IOS game environment has gotten worse not better! I actually tried in app to submit another support ticket tonight and the support button doesn't even work.

Have spent close to $200+ on this game in the belief it would be genuinely fixed and will be calling apple to ask for a full refund of all in app purchases stating the app is unplayable on the IPAD and is misleading in it intent to fix and stabilize the app.

I would encourage others playing on the IPAD to do the same so Apple will take this app off its store for IOS so this company cannot dupe other players into sinking money in the game.

Thanks!
Archer804

aur0ra85
09-06-2016, 05:34 AM
Later dude.

Heavy1974
09-06-2016, 06:30 AM
I play on IOS, problems are not so many as before. Only times the game crashes is when i upgrade my team and go back to battle. But i can devoid
that if i clear cache after working on my team.
Other problem is the known shield-thing witch blue allied soldier in the time rift.

MetalWarrior
09-06-2016, 07:33 AM
Please...Calm down! Don't let frustration get the best of you,issue is device specific,we have discussed this many times over many threads,check my first few posts,you'll see the complaining and finding the solution myself.

BillLion
09-06-2016, 11:37 AM
So you've gone from "we" to "I"? And where is this bad review you've been threatening?

I have no desire to see the game pulled. I want to support it and help it get better. I suspect most players here do too so your call to action will probably fall flat.

Listen, I wish you all the best, but please just go if that's your decision.

Dutch
09-06-2016, 11:49 AM
Just go get your refund, no need to post this 3x across the forum, i doubt they'll care about the amount youve spent as itll just be pocket change for them. The game wont be pulled just because of a silly threat like this. wish you well, bye

slauki
09-06-2016, 02:32 PM
well, i enjoy the game very much and i can't wait, till they fix all the problems. the support is really bad and the communication is also becoming very bad, but nontheless, the game has potential, so no need to cry for a revolution (for me) ...

maxdeviations
09-06-2016, 03:06 PM
i play on ios .. and lately i have had minimum issues. i had the 75% loading issuse and once that was fixed it was ok. apart from a few game crashes (which i think happens sometimes when some one else uses my trooper while i m active ... maybe). Also, there is a know issue with the reflect skill in rift dungeons where an opponent has revenge / counter passives - dont use allied soldier (or if you do then dont use the reflect skill). i did find out that its not just the allied soldier that has issues - i had the void shield trigger the same type of game freeze, so its definitely a reflect x counter problem.
i have played other games in the past and i have to say the communication from the admin and Matt from LOTB is way better than i have seen from other games. they ack the issues in the game and give us updates on bug fixes too. i havnt seen other games do that. + free irionite.
with a few more updated content on game content this could be great. its only been a couple months since the game s been out so i see a lot of potential. Cheers

Gourmet
09-06-2016, 05:28 PM
I'm on the latest version of iOS and only crash at the beginning of levels maybe once out of 25 attempts.

Hemdazon
09-08-2016, 08:04 PM
Complete fabrication of reality in hopes of getting your $ back. I have a 1st gen iPad and crash maybe 2x per 80

MetalWarrior
09-08-2016, 09:40 PM
Complete fabrication of reality in hopes of getting your $ back. I have a 1st gen iPad and crash maybe 2x per 80

that's not a nice thing to imply that someone is lying based on assumption,just because you are not facing similar experience,this forum has hundreds of post about crashing,i bet no one was fabricating that to gain anything.
personally, i don't support his post,and i responded to that previously.

Vaseodin
09-08-2016, 10:51 PM
that's not a nice thing to imply that someone is lying based on assumption,just because you are not facing similar experience,this forum has hundreds of post about crashing,i bet no one was fabricating that to gain anything.
personally, i don't support his post,and i responded to that previously.

It's not that, ManoWar. This person claimed a while back that he was writing an article on the game and claimed he was an impartial user of the app. He went on and posted a thread about things he didn't like about the game (very unprofessional, emotional, and not "writer-like" which I immediately questioned and he abruptly took down). Now he his posting again, proving he is not a "reviewer from an online magazine", but just a typical "joe" looking for attention. This is why people aren't taking things seriously. It's not that people are assuming and implying that he is lying, it's that he doesn't have a very good track record of saying the truth.

Papaj
09-09-2016, 04:16 PM
It's not that, ManoWar. This person claimed a while back that he was writing an article on the game and claimed he was an impartial user of the app. (...). Now he his posting again, proving he is not a "reviewer from an online magazine", but just a typical "joe" looking for attention.
Kinda reminds me of that South Park episode, "You're not yelping", in which Cartman considered himself a food critic. Seen that one? :)