PDA

View Full Version : Clan Invitations

Amarthir
10-22-2019, 07:39 PM
Not looking to create a clan? Visit here to find an existing clan to join.

Wanna join mine? Send an application to Jomsvikings

Amarthir
10-22-2019, 07:40 PM
My clan is Jomsvikings now accepting invitations

https://discord.gg/MQVTfu

Tim28213
10-22-2019, 07:53 PM
Amarthir I'd be in if you start a forum clan.

Iced_Earth
10-22-2019, 07:55 PM
I would join too,ggot nnearl all toons and have all eds, most of relics. Im a 100% Daily Player.

Amarthir
10-22-2019, 08:02 PM
Made my own clan. See the post above.

Olevipoeg
10-22-2019, 08:03 PM
I would like to join too.

infinite dreamer
10-22-2019, 08:05 PM
I would like to join as well if possible.

Yup
10-22-2019, 08:10 PM
My clan is Jomsvikings now accepting invitations

Same here.

Having 10Mil to create a clan doesn't mean they are good clans. I'd prefer players I recognize to a degree.

apeterrr
10-22-2019, 08:15 PM
Would be in too Amarthir.

gogosox40
10-22-2019, 08:15 PM
I also applied to participate

Malilpio
10-22-2019, 08:21 PM
Well, I may not be recognisable to most of the veterans as I'm generally a passive forum user... nonetheless, if there are any open slots left I'd like to join (been with the game since launch with some burnout breaks).
In-game name: Jurand-3737

Mateja
10-22-2019, 08:22 PM
I'd like to join as well.
What are the requirements? I didn't play arena for some time and I fell below 3000 pts. Asking because it says I don't meet the requirement.

LeoLagarto
10-22-2019, 08:28 PM
I'd like to enjoy this clan as well
LeoLagarto-6793

Amarthir
10-22-2019, 08:34 PM
I'd like to join as well.
What are the requirements? I didn't play arena for some time and I fell below 3000 pts. Asking because it says I don't meet the requirement.

Currently trying to nab the common forum members for better team flow, I raised the restrictions to level 100 Warlord V so that I didn't have to go through the overflow that I got the moment I made this clan.

Amarthir
10-22-2019, 08:37 PM
I've skipped Arena this week entirely. Stuck at dueslist I atm. Could you drop it for 5 minutes?
Or I'll focus a little bit and rank up.

Sure thing man

Mateja
10-22-2019, 08:38 PM
Currently trying to nab the common forum members for better team flow, I raised the restrictions to level 100 Warlord V so that I didn't have to go through the overflow that I got the moment I made this clan.

That makes sense. Well, I'm gonna buff myself up a bit then. Will try again if you still have space in an hour or two.

Nifelheim
10-22-2019, 08:40 PM
as with other apps with clans/guilds/battle royal features, there should be a group description so they attract the right members. examples would be casual/hard-core/retired members. what will make the clan rank is the availability of the members if the clan events are scheduled, and if you are a casher/spender. i want to be selective on what clan i apply too as much as the clan leader should be critical on who they accept.

Volrath
10-22-2019, 08:43 PM
I'll join if I am worthy. Not sure of my current Arena rank though. I've been letting it drop in order to make it a little easier.

...if the game ever loads, that is.

Amarthir
10-22-2019, 08:44 PM
as with other apps with clans/guilds/battle royal features, there should be a group description so they attract the right members. examples would be casual/hard-core/retired members. what will make the clan rank is the availability of the members if the clan events are scheduled, and if you are a casher/spender. i want to be selective on what clan i apply too as much as the clan leader should be critical on who they accept.

Took your word for it and updated the description on the page

Ezz
10-22-2019, 08:55 PM
Well I think I applied but the app keeps crashing so not sure lol

Ezz-3216

Henrique07
10-22-2019, 08:56 PM

Hi there, I'd like to join too. I'll send you a invitation as soon as I update the game.

Volrath
10-22-2019, 08:58 PM
Okay I managed to get in and apply. Checked the arena and I am still Warlord V. Let's rock this shit.

Varg-0203
10-22-2019, 09:00 PM
Thanks for accepting me! I've been playing the game since it came out, took a break a year ago and came back at the end of august, so I'm slowly catching up.

Henrique07
10-22-2019, 09:03 PM
Thanks for accepting me !

Natasmai
10-22-2019, 09:03 PM
I applied to jomsvikings

Also, just saw Amon Amarth last weekend in NYC, so awesome!

Edit... well server seems pretty f'd at the moment so I'm not sure the application went thru

Ydex
10-22-2019, 09:04 PM

I made Warlord V (Rank 2,534, Points 2527) about a month ago, but have intentionally kept my rank about 500 points lower than that ever since. Is that okay with you?

Application submitted. I appreciate your consideration.

SKI
10-22-2019, 09:04 PM
I would like to be invited to join a clan from the state's. I've been playing everyday for what's seem for ever! My first Maiden album was Piece Of Mind and have no favorites. I love them all. I am not the strongest but have enough to get me there. If your a douche don't uncut me. If your cool and don't mind teaching an old dog some new tricks(when it Congress to the game) then I'm your man.
Thanks
SKI-8755

NyBSfP
10-22-2019, 09:05 PM
I applied. Always end up Warlord I at least but been grinding all the dungeons the last few days.

mk ultra
10-22-2019, 09:06 PM
hi! thanks for accepting my request!

rags-6094
10-22-2019, 09:07 PM
I’m waiting on a few more old school regular forum members before I join a team, but Yup and Amarthir I should be in touch!

Amarthir
10-22-2019, 09:08 PM
I'm surprised at the number of applications I've been getting and the clan is almost full so I may not be able to get everyone who's applying. I'll keep a couple spots open for as many regulars as I can

Ydex
10-22-2019, 09:21 PM
Thanks for accepting my application. I've been grinding up fast, and I appreciate everyone on this forum for all the help and advice.

If y'all need numbers crunched, spreadsheets are one of my hobbies. My forecast for cost/rewards on the Dracula dungeons have been within a very tight tolerance to what users are reporting.

Maiden
10-22-2019, 09:24 PM
I Just applied too!! up the irons!

Nifelheim
10-22-2019, 09:27 PM
i would like to see someone like shaolin85london create a guild that only accepts members that have made eternal.

since still in beta i think there will be a lot of clan hopping as people find their friends and see what rewards correspond to final ranks.

Volrath
10-22-2019, 09:42 PM
Grateful for the acceptance. Has anyone been able to check in? I tap it and nothing happens.

Amarthir
10-22-2019, 09:45 PM
Grateful for the acceptance. Has anyone been able to check in? I tap it and nothing happens.

Haven't been able to do anything for a while. Servers must be bloated from everyone running around joining clans

Intimidator
10-22-2019, 09:48 PM
Hoping there is stil a spot left...

NyBSfP
10-22-2019, 09:48 PM
Plans for a discord group or something like that? Didn’t see a chat function yet

Amarthir
10-22-2019, 09:50 PM
Plans for a discord group or something like that? Didn’t see a chat function yet

I might end up making one to substitute till chat gets introduced.

I'll be unavailable for the next 4 hours cuz I gotta go to work but I'll be back in with the discord when I'm off

There's still 2 spots left

Discord is here!

edsel
10-22-2019, 09:56 PM
I might end up making one to substitute till chat gets introduced.

I'll be unavailable for the next 4 hours cuz I gotta go to work but I'll be back in with the discord when I'm off

There's still 2 spots left

I applied with SLAYER-8062 also, run both powerful accounts all day every day if you can accept- thanks trooper!

Amarthir
10-22-2019, 10:12 PM
Alright guys our clan is officially full feel free to head to the discord to talk about the game

César Farfán
10-22-2019, 10:41 PM
excuse me, someone can explain me...
whats the point to be in a clan? i mean, you fight to others members?
can you change items? get some rare things?
sorry about ignorance

Yup
10-22-2019, 10:48 PM
Well there are rare items in the clan store.. and only in the clan store.

Much of it is still not active and available so there's no specifics on what you can do yet.. at least not from players.

I imagine it's a "poole" of stats.. One clan's stats against another clan's stats. It's kind of a mix of team Trooper badges and team Arena fighting. Get rewards if your clan places higher than other clans. Get rewards for "checking in"...

Thus far it doesn't cost anything. There's nothing to do other than join a clan and "check In"... so.. there's no harm in exploring it at the moment.

You can always choose to leave a clan if you want.

MetalKing
10-23-2019, 02:18 AM
Darn just got off work and you are full. I'll check back.

URock
10-23-2019, 07:54 AM
Hmm...not my way to play this game.
I choosed a clan according to my language, with the description of "having fun and help each other"
Maybe we met "somewhere in time".

mikmar
10-23-2019, 10:28 AM
Alright guys our clan is officially full feel free to head to the discord to talk about the game

Amanthir, what are the duties (aside 10 million gold) of a clan leader if some of us want to create a new one ?

Segoy
10-23-2019, 10:54 AM
Hi Amarthir,

I'd join in too, if it is not too late.

Olevipoeg
10-23-2019, 11:11 AM
Thanks for accepting me! What a fine team you have. Great job Amarthir!

LeoLagarto
10-23-2019, 01:41 PM
Time was not on my side. I was not able to get a place.

Tengu316
10-23-2019, 04:47 PM
Troopers, I need a clan! I'm super-active and super-addicted (cuz, those aren't the same thing at all lol). All the clans I see have a member or two and that's not telling me they're going to be all that active themselves.

Anybody got any slots they can throw my way? I promise to do my best to do my duty and thrash all events to the best of my ability. ;)

CrazyHarry-2514
10-23-2019, 06:47 PM
Hi all,
I'm looking for a clan with active members too.
I participate to most events.
I have about 85-90% of the ~370 characters available (today) and play my troopers daily.
I regularly reach SSS rank and Warlord I (not my prio to get higher, 200 Ironites/week is fine for me).

mikmar
10-24-2019, 12:05 AM
Hi all,
I have about 85-90% of the ~370 characters available (today) and play my troopers daily.
I regularly reach SSS rank and Warlord I (not my prio to get higher, 200 Ironites/week is fine for me).

You can join my clan if you want to
Phantoms is its name

Caesar815
10-24-2019, 04:05 AM
I left the noob clan, so I‘m free again.
I also would love to be in a clan with my fellow/daily troopers.
That’s why I just wanted to create my own clan ... but now the game says that I‘ll have to wait for 24 hours to do so. What the hell?

Caesar815
10-24-2019, 04:35 AM
Hi Crazy,
You’re one of my fellow troopers. Wanna join my clan, if the waiting period for opening it, is up?
\m/ up the irons

URock
10-24-2019, 08:49 AM
I left my clan because of zero progress and zero rewards.
Now I need to wait until timer reset to join another, better clan.

natasar
10-24-2019, 09:00 AM
Also looking for a clan – would love to join one with a few fellow troopers.

LeoLagarto
10-24-2019, 09:57 AM
I left the noob clan, so I‘m free again.
I also would love to be in a clan with my fellow/daily troopers.
That’s why I just wanted to create my own clan ... but now the game says that I‘ll have to wait for 24 hours to do so. What the hell?

Hey Caesar, if you have the intention to create a clan, I could wait to enjoy it. I'm also looking for a clan to play with fellows/daily troopers. I'm Leolagarto-6793.

Saigrim
10-24-2019, 11:22 AM
Order of Eld

I had decided to make a clan for the hell of it. I was slow and missed out on the clans with the most players I recognize. Full time player with a lot of Troopers from the forums. Granted, it’s no where near full, and people are already hopping around, even though there is nothing to do at this point aside from just staring at each other. So hopefully it will fill up before any of it becomes relevant.

At this point I just want players who love the game, play everyday, and are not just fly by nights hoping to gain something for nothing. Not that there is much to gain presently. Only restriction is level 100’s, as it’s about the only thing that shows you’ve put some effort into the game.

So if there are any of you long time forum members still trying to find a clan, or one of my long time Troopers, shoot an invite. We’ll deal with ranks and officers and all those things if it actually goes anywhere.

2Fast4Love
10-24-2019, 02:23 PM
Clan 2Fast4Love created the other day. I have a few ppl in it. Cross posted on the Lotb trooper Facebook page as well.

César Farfán
10-24-2019, 03:01 PM
Hi Crazy,
You’re one of my fellow troopers. Wanna join my clan, if the waiting period for opening it, is up?
\m/ up the irons

Hi, i would like to join to your clan, when you create it, of course.
we´re both called Cesar ;) :cool: so, whats going wrong? Haha
Ok, right now i play every day, im gonna make a little stonger with talismans and toons.
If theres a space..

Lthepostman
10-24-2019, 04:18 PM
@mikmar
Hey bro keep a free spot for me... Just left the random clan I joined to and need to wait for a while before joining a new one. Dai che almeno accogli un esule sclannato italico 😆

Caesar815
10-24-2019, 05:03 PM
Cheers mate.
As soon as the clan is built, you‘ll get an invitation Leo. I just sent you an ingame trooper request \m/

Caesar815
10-24-2019, 05:06 PM
Hi, i would like to join to your clan, when you create it, of course.
we´re both called Cesar ;) :cool: so, whats going wrong? Haha
Ok, right now i play every day, im gonna make a little stonger with talismans and toons.
If theres a space..

Yeah that’s right. It’s really funny. And I think, of course, the title will have the name in it, too 😂
I‘ll surely have a lot free for you man 👍🏻

LeoLagarto
10-24-2019, 05:49 PM
Cheers mate.
As soon as the clan is built, you‘ll get an invitation Leo. I just sent you an ingame trooper request \m/

Hi Caesar. I left a random clan and I have to wait till tomorrow. Is possible to wait this damn time to join your clan? I already accepted your friendship invitation on forum. Thanks

Caesar815
10-24-2019, 06:17 PM
Hi Caesar. I left a random clan and I have to wait till tomorrow. Is possible to wait this damn time to join your clan? I already accepted your friendship invitation on forum. Thanks

No problem. There’ll be a free slot for your joining at anytime. Thx for accepting me.

bort
10-24-2019, 09:11 PM
I'm looking for a clan - fairly active and somewhat high level chars. Looking for group of similar players, ideally.

Ancient Mariner
10-24-2019, 10:08 PM
Are there clans made of forum members still recruiting?

I'd prefer to join some of the people I usually see posting here.

If someone needs an active player who joined since the beginning let me know

mikmar
10-24-2019, 10:43 PM
@mikmar
Hey bro keep a free spot for me... Just left the random clan I joined to and need to wait for a while before joining a new one. Dai che almeno accogli un esule sclannato italico ��

Grande !! Benvenuto !!

mikmar
10-24-2019, 10:58 PM
Are there clans made of forum members still recruiting?

I'd prefer to join some of the people I usually see posting here.

If someone needs an active player who joined since the beginning let me know

You can join Phantoms if you wish to !!
Saresti il benvenuto !!

Caesar815
10-25-2019, 03:54 AM
Hi all,

Hi @ all
Join CaesarsLegion, a clan of sour fellow ingame and forum trooper caesar815-0315.
Finally hell and abyss are awaiting us \m/

Fight4life
10-25-2019, 05:32 PM
Hey Caesar, I would like to join your clan, when the lockout period for leaving the random clan I was in, is up.
Daily player, with most maxed toons, except Dark Lilith and Van Helsing. And not fully awakened LOLs yet.

Ingame nick is Napsi-6914

Caesar815
10-25-2019, 05:49 PM
Hey Caesar, I would like to join your clan, when the lockout period for leaving the random clan I was in, is up.
Daily player, with most maxed toons, except Dark Lilith and Van Helsing. And not fully awakened LOLs yet.

Ingame nick is Napsi-6914

Hi Napsi,
I appreciate that very much. There’ll be a slot for you anytime... just sent you a request in the forum. If you need one daily ingame trooper more, feel free to add caesar815-0315
\m/ horns up

Fight4life
10-25-2019, 06:26 PM
Thanks a lot. Will confirm the request when on the pc, it says I can’t do it on the mobile.
Already added you as a trooper :)
And will send a request to the clan I 22 hours aproximately

Caesar815
10-25-2019, 06:46 PM
Thanks a lot. Will confirm the request when on the pc, it says I can’t do it on the mobile.
Already added you as a trooper :)
And will send a request to the clan I 22 hours aproximately

Yeah. I’ve recognized it, yet. I already used your eddy as trooper.
Take your time. There’s lots of space to fill in the clan though

Amarthir
02-07-2020, 02:57 AM
We have one spot open in Jomsvikings since one of our own hasn't been checking in and we haven't heard from them. If you're interested, PM me or one of my clansmen and we'll get you settled in. Preferably we are looking for a high ranker who is familiar with using discord.

Bakura
02-07-2020, 03:36 AM
We have one spot open in Jomsvikings since one of our own hasn't been checking in and we haven't heard from them. If you're interested, PM me or one of my clansmen and we'll get you settled in. Preferably we are looking for a high ranker who is familiar with using discord.

Seriously... listen to this guy!

It's killing me not to get BONUS points because we are one person short of checking in.

If you can click a "check-in" button, commit to it everyday, and DO NOT OWN A MILLI VANILLI album from 1989,
well your the Trooper we're looking for!

"JomsVikings.... where we treat you like Family."

"JomsVikings... we'll leave the light on for ya."

"JomsVikings.... They're GREAT!!!"

Killer-Frost
02-07-2020, 10:09 AM
I’d be interested in joining your clan if there’s still space. Never missed a day of log in on the clan that I’m at but I’ve been seeing a couple people not checking in so I’m not getting as much of a bonus as I should be

Beddie
02-07-2020, 10:54 AM
Trust me Joms is great

Mercer-8570
02-07-2020, 02:25 PM
Hey Guys I'm looking to join a clan... I want to exit the current clan I am in.. If you guys have any spots open on your clan... Let me know... My in-game ID is Mercer-8570... Thanks guys

Bakura
02-07-2020, 04:12 PM
I’d be interested in joining your clan if there’s still space. Never missed a day of log in on the clan that I’m at but I’ve been seeing a couple people not checking in so I’m not getting as much of a bonus as I should be

Hey Guys I'm looking to join a clan... I want to exit the current clan I am in.. If you guys have any spots open on your clan... Let me know... My in-game ID is Mercer-8570... Thanks guys

Make sure you private message Amarthir... just click his avatar for an option to pm or follow it to his profile page and send him a pm to request to join.

Good Luck!

Killer-Frost
02-08-2020, 03:53 AM
It’s not letting me pm him, maybe because I’m on my phone. All these years and I still never learned how these forums work 😂. I can’t wait till they add the in-game chat feature. It’ll make things much easier

Bakura
02-08-2020, 04:52 AM
It’s not letting me pm him, maybe because I’m on my phone. All these years and I still never learned how these forums work 😂. I can’t wait till they add the in-game chat feature. It’ll make things much easier
On your phone... go to bottom center.
Tap Full Site.... that puts it in computer view.
Then do as described before to private message someone.
To put it back to mobile, just go to bottom left and tap LegacyOfTheBeast and select Legacy Mobile.

That computer view is how you post pics and change font size & color etc.

If I visit our chat, I'll mention that you're interested.
I think you can search our clan in the game and submit a request to join!

Killer-Frost
02-08-2020, 08:30 AM
Woah. And thanks bro, I appreciate it. Hope to be in your clan soon \m/

Shao
02-26-2020, 01:10 AM
Good news Everyone ;)

Welcome to Divine Legacy

Divine Legacy is a French and International guild semi hardcore Lv 14.
We are looking for players a minimum experienced, active and wanting to evolve in the 1st tier of the competion.

Nous recherchons des joueurs un minimum expérimentés, actifs et voulant évoluer dans le 1er tier de la compétion.

We have a discord for exchange strats and for spend good time ;)

https://discord.gg/7gSgj2

Join us ! you're welcome

IronMaster
02-26-2020, 06:06 AM
Iron Storm clan needs in everyday playing foghters.
You are welcome!

TheStranger
03-04-2020, 09:55 AM
Anybody got an active clan out there? I am a daily player looking for a daily active clan.

Grunf
03-04-2020, 04:57 PM
Try in Order of Eld, we are active 25+

Shao
03-04-2020, 04:59 PM
we have a slot too on Divine legacy ;)

Slayer-6495
03-05-2020, 04:31 PM
Dead Men is looking for daily players. We're very close to the Magus achievement right now and could use some help getting to the 3K arena battles.

Jump in now and share the spoils. This is a great opportunity for anyone who's not in a clan and is playing a lot of arena.

Players who will check in daily are preferred.

See you there!

Saigrim
03-05-2020, 06:31 PM
Order of Eld has two openings left. Seems we have a solid, daily check in group going now. No other requirements of online voice chat, if you want a laid back atmosphere. All we ask is you chip in during events. We chat via Clan chat and forum.

Madrik
03-05-2020, 06:31 PM
I’ll be looking for a new clan after this event is over, And will be having a clear out of troopers as some are either not active or just don’t use their troopers daily

Maiden
03-05-2020, 07:33 PM
Madrik we still have 2 places in "Order of the Eld" you´re welcome to apply!

MuzakMaker
03-05-2020, 07:43 PM
I'll be looking for a new clan once the arena event is over. I'm doing a lot of the heavy lifting in my clan and I'm still not going to get some of the rewards because it's just physically impossible to carry the entire challenge

Shao
03-05-2020, 07:58 PM
Divine Legacy need 2 people more to close the roster, good player and active player are welcome ;)

TheStranger
03-05-2020, 10:13 PM
Would i be able to join the Order of the Eld i got to wait the 24 hours, i have the majority of eddies and am a daily player?

chrismt
03-06-2020, 01:34 AM
I too am looking for a new (active) clan if one is available.
I have over 300 toons, make it to SSS almost every week (if not too lazy) and sit around 3500 in arena.

My current clan has too many inactive players.

Shao
03-06-2020, 01:37 AM
we have 1 slot on divine legacy, and an discord ;)

Akuma
03-06-2020, 05:43 AM
Yeah, I need a new clan too. Mine is not working out. Way too many members not at level 100 and not even participating.

Saigrim
03-06-2020, 11:55 AM
Would i be able to join the Order of the Eld i got to wait the 24 hours, i have the majority of eddies and am a daily player?

Send a request.

Caesar815
03-06-2020, 04:23 PM
Wanna join CL?
We’re looking for one more active trooper 🤘🏻

Caesar815
03-06-2020, 07:28 PM
Spot is closed - sorry.

Saigrim
03-07-2020, 04:16 AM
We have one more spot for an active daily player.

Edward-7620
03-07-2020, 04:41 AM
Hi Saigrim I would like to apply for that spot if available please my in game name is Edward-7620 I have been playing daily for 6 months (play my troopers daily although some don't return the favor, am willing to dump 29 of my current troopers to accommodate the members in your clan.) Please feel free to check out my roster. I'm currently in a clan but looking for a clan where my efforts will be more usefull and rewarded.
By the way this is my first time post, but long time (6 months) reader. I've read many of your comments Saigrim and I think we are both on the same par with game ethics especially resource management 😉 I hope my roster is suitable for a spot in the Order of Eld.
Cheers mate
Edward-7620

Saigrim
03-07-2020, 04:56 AM
Just look up our clan name with search and request an invite. Spot is waiting.

You don’t have to be the worlds greatest player, just reliable and willing to do what you can. From what I’m seeing from the clan so far, we have several heavy hitters amongst us!

As far as Trooper spots, a few of us make room when able. Not a requirement. I’ve been around pretty much from the start, and while most of them are not in the clan with me, they’ve been with me forever and as reliable as the sun rising in the east.

Edward-7620
03-07-2020, 05:43 AM
Thanks for the reply Saigrim I've just left my current clan and unfortunately have to wait 24 hours until i can join another clan so I'll apply then if there's a spot still available.
Regards
Edward-7620

Shao
03-07-2020, 03:10 PM
We have slot in Divine Legacy Too.
need active players !

Puntwothree
03-09-2020, 01:11 PM
Down Under has two recently vacated spots. We managed all the event challenges last time around. No discord. No hard requirements. If you’re active, you’re welcome.

Tengu316
03-09-2020, 07:38 PM
@Puntwothree, I'm on cool-down but would love to join ya!

zzzoron
03-12-2020, 05:45 AM
Hey, clan Bulgaria 681 is with several open spots. We did all of the clan achievements while not full.

Edgy
03-14-2020, 01:32 AM
To all of you beast slashers!
The IronManiacs want you for daily login and contribution.
Currently two slots are open but maybe more will follow.
Clan achievements are still available for sacrifice event.
Feel free to contact or find me under profile EvilE-3307.

Do or die \m/

Edgy
03-14-2020, 01:35 AM
To all of you beast slashers!
The IronManiacs are looking for new membes for daily login and contribution.
Currently two slots are open but maybe more will follow.
Clan achievements are still available for sacrifice event.
Feel free to contact or find me under profile EvilE-3307.

Do or die \m/

4V1ct0ry
03-15-2020, 01:31 PM
Since this seems to be the place to recruite members...
Our clan "Fear the Dark" is looking for more members.
So if you consider yourself as a proactive trooper then your welcome to join!

Puntwothree
03-15-2020, 08:27 PM
@Tengu316: sorry for the late response. We’re full up again.. but I can let you know if a spot opens back up.

Don’t think our leader is very quick to kick... nonetheless, I’ll check back on this thread if/when we have a member go AWOL to see if you still want in.

Blazpheme
03-16-2020, 08:00 AM
A horde of ancient Wraiths that haunt the Valley of Beasts, harvesting arcane energies and devouring the souls of unwary travelers...

(Join Us) (https://forum.ironmaidenlegacy.com/showthread.php?13273-Soulreaper-Clan)

Wanderer
03-20-2020, 12:02 PM
Iron Clan
29 members, everyone checking daily, Odin level X beaten several times per week.

Don't need to say anything else. We need one member to reach 30. C'mon!

Puntwothree
03-22-2020, 01:10 AM
Down Under recently did some housecleaning. We’re looking for any active user who’s excited to play. If you’re reading a post in the discussion forum.. that’s probably you!

27/30 members. We have not yet missed a clan challenge goal, though a few more active people like yourself would make achieving the goals more comfortable. We have a new (optional) Discord and an awesome group.

Level does not matter.

Language does not matter.

Activity does... but our standards are not unreasonable.

Apply now.

HuckFinn150
03-22-2020, 01:58 PM
Childs Play clan currently has openings for active players and contributors

Puntwothree
03-23-2020, 03:57 PM
Odin battlers everywhere: help us get B rewards! Established, easy-going clan with 3 slots open. All rewards reaped from clan challenges so far. Optional Discord, if you’re into that.

“Down Under.”

Caesar815
04-01-2020, 12:47 PM
Due to unfortunate circumstances, CL has an open slot again. So if you are a 100% loyal, daily-contributing team-player with a broad and decent roster, you should apply for US. Because CL needs YOU!!

Cya around.

namaste
04-05-2020, 12:21 AM
THE GUILD

We have 3 slots available for active daily players. We are hitting all event challenges and need other savy loyalists to join.
We have our own guild forum where we share and post useful information.

Hope to see you there.... \m/

Caesar815
04-05-2020, 07:17 AM
In addition to our last post:

Since yesterday we’ve opened our CL-Clan discord for interested applicants... to have a sneak preview how the CL-people are and what’s awaiting you if you want to join <CL>.

https://discord.gg/e3aHtrE

Cheers ����

Slayer-6495
04-22-2020, 04:00 PM
Hi guys.

Iron Storm has 3 spots available for daily players who are preferably Level 100. It's a solid, active crew.

Definitely looking to add 3 people who want to contribute and reap the rewards.

Leviathan is the guy in charge.

Cheers!

MAYSONMAN
05-02-2020, 04:12 PM
Clan Sea and Sky has 5 openings. I'm very happy with the 25 we have now. Looking for 5 more dedicated clan members just like them.
Yes, we have a discord.

MAYSONMAN
05-06-2020, 11:57 PM
2 spots left for grinders. The rest of the clan gets after it, getting better by the day.

george-2964
05-07-2020, 06:28 AM
A lot of space left for people to join L D Runners. We are progressing well despite being 14 people. Join us!

4V1ct0ry
05-11-2020, 10:00 AM
Our clan Fear the Dark is still looking for members.
So either you are a new player looking for a clan or a player looking for clan with 100% efforts then look no further!

HuckFinn150
05-11-2020, 08:36 PM
Clan Childs Play is looking for active members as well.

SteveHarris
05-11-2020, 10:31 PM
Windstorm clan needs you! 14 spots open. Daily players desperately needed.

Chefdonhoots
06-20-2020, 03:12 PM
Our clan Nephilim has a couple of spots left for daily players that like to contribute to the team effort. We have a cool group of guys and gals and a FB page for the clan too. Join up for Legacy fun times!

MAYSONMAN
06-20-2020, 10:42 PM
Sea and Sky has 2 positions open. Will be level 19 soon and we are poised to hit grade S in the Raid probably a day before the deadline. It is a great group and two more like minded clan members will put us at 30 and have us running on all cylinders. If you are tired of being in a lackluster or half dead clan you should apply.
The loot is just pouring in from our group efforts. IF you don't play everyday..lol,
Seriously, don't even try joining. The group is monitored daily and you would more than likely get tarred and feathered on your way out within a few days. APPLY NOW

CLAN LEADER☆ MAYSONMAN
VP☆RAERUNES
OFFICER☆JOHN
OFFICER☆REDDIEDDIE

Puntwothree
06-22-2020, 10:55 AM
@here: there are lot of heavy recruiting efforts on this thread, and I can sympathize. We (“Down Under”) recently merged with clan “Fear the Dark,” an idea that was begun on the Clan Discussions sub-forum.

It may be too early to call our merger a success, but before it happened we we had been batting AAA for several consecutive weeks. Post merger (less than a week), we are SSS.

I encourage any open-minded folk perusing this thread to explore this option ^^. For real, though. It is a little bit of leg-work up front but in the end less effort overall (probably) for a strong clan, fast. You do have to set egos aside... and I thank Fear the Dark for being willing to come to us.

Probably best for smaller clans who don’t want to split up but are finding it hard to compete with some of the more established ones. (Although we were probably “established,” whatever that means, and it was also a great fit for us.)

Good luck to all.

MAYSONMAN
06-23-2020, 12:33 AM
Happy to say that at 28 members we hit S on sunday and bulldozed on to SS hours before time expired. Always moving forward.
I couldn't be more proud of my guys.
S&S 🤘🤘

Saints_sin
06-23-2020, 01:07 AM
@here: there are lot of heavy recruiting efforts on this thread, and I can sympathize. We (“Down Under”) recently merged with clan “Fear the Dark,” an idea that was begun on the Clan Discussions sub-forum.

It may be too early to call our merger a success, but before it happened we we had been batting AAA for several consecutive weeks. Post merger (less than a week), we are SSS.

I encourage any open-minded folk perusing this thread to explore this option ^^. For real, though. It is a little bit of leg-work up front but in the end less effort overall (probably) for a strong clan, fast. You do have to set egos aside... and I thank Fear the Dark for being willing to come to us.

Probably best for smaller clans who don’t want to split up but are finding it hard to compete with some of the more established ones. (Although we were probably “established,” whatever that means, and it was also a great fit for us.)

Good luck to all.

Lets hope clans dont snowball till clans become sub branches of bigger clans until theres only 3 or 4 actual clans and a lot of sub clans

Puntwothree
06-23-2020, 09:18 PM
Lets hope clans dont snowball till clans become sub branches of bigger clans until theres only 3 or 4 actual clans and a lot of sub clans

?

Let us hope clans don’t snowball until what now? Why? We’re not cooperations cornering the market. There is no ethical concern that we’re going to start setting prices or offering inferior products.

Merging vis-a-vis clans is like if one group of guys (and Aidinia) walked up to another group of guys and said, “Hey. You want to be friends?” If you can stomach the terminology, merging makes a lot more sense than trying to drag guys off by their ears from places they are already established. Small clans can merge (read: work together), or they can poach guys one by one from other small clans (read: compete for scraps). Now what sounds better?

For a guy who claims to value cooperation and information sharing, this post was a head-scratcher... and not just because of the grammar.

MAYSONMAN
06-23-2020, 11:58 PM
Puntwothree, congratulations on Down under achieving SSS, and on completing a successful merger of like minded clan members.

Puntwothree
06-24-2020, 05:17 PM
Puntwothree, congratulations on Down under achieving SSS, and on completing a successful merger of like minded clan members.

Thanks ;-). I’m not going to take up any more space on this thread with this; I just thought thought I’d share because avenues other than traditional recruitment may not have occurred to everyone.

Good luck finding the last couple members you need to get to 30-strong.

MAYSONMAN
06-25-2020, 01:27 AM
Thanks, Lemme know if you spot any 2 man clans.
Lol. Recruiting sucks