PDA

View Full Version : October 22, 2019 Update Discussion

Leviathan
10-22-2019, 07:45 PM
This is the main post to discuss general changes from the recent update.

You can see the details of the update that has just gone live in the Game Updates forum post (https://forum.ironmaidenlegacy.com/showthread.php?12461-Game-Update-October-22-2019).

infinite dreamer
10-22-2019, 07:50 PM
Clear Gangland and Clear The Labyrinth? Fallen Icarus? Some interesting things under achievements.

Esquatcho
10-22-2019, 08:47 PM
Seeing some interesting bugs - anyone else?

First, I seem to have lost runs of the current dungeon :(

Second, its was sorting the challenges page with completed ones first... But now, a few minutes later its showing none of my achievements or missions as completed!

Also, anyone want someone for a clan? hmu!

Yup
10-22-2019, 08:51 PM
Server's so slow.. it's practically unusable at the moment.... Guess there's too much traffic.

Ydex
10-22-2019, 09:17 PM
Seeing some interesting bugs - anyone else?

Second, its was sorting the challenges page with completed ones first... But now, a few minutes later its showing none of my achievements or missions as completed! ... I can confirm--the whole Achievements tab has gone haywire, in various ways. At this point, I hope there is a lag in device installs reporting Achievements back up to the server and it will eventually get back into order.

This would explain general server slowness too?

rags-6094
10-22-2019, 09:19 PM
I opened a Lord of Light Level 11 to 15 soul key and it does not show up anywhere.
I wouldn’t do too much in the game until they get these things sorted!

Ydex
10-22-2019, 09:38 PM
ha hah aha WOW

rags-6094
10-22-2019, 09:39 PM
Ahh yes I’d agree with that! Eeeeesh! Just a little harsh!

Leviathan
10-22-2019, 09:48 PM
Hello everyone!

There is currently an issue with Frontier Key redemptions. I've added this information to the 'Known Issue' section of our update notes. Currently keys are not unlocking dungeons. Obviously this is not ideal, and we are working to resolve this ASAP.

Yup
10-22-2019, 09:57 PM
Hello everyone!

There is currently an issue with Frontier Key redemptions. I've added this information to the 'Known Issue' section of our update notes. Currently keys are not unlocking dungeons. Obviously this is not ideal, and we are working to resolve this ASAP.

Actually just logging in to report this...

Bought A Raven's Alter key.. no dungeon.. thought I may have been imagining things.. bought another Raven's alter key.. no dungeon... relaunched app.. still no dungeon.

Do not purchase Frontier Store Keys at the moment.

Freddy
10-22-2019, 10:00 PM
Actually just logging in to report this...

Bought A Raven's Alter key.. no dungeon.. thought I may have been imagining things.. bought another Raven's alter key.. no dungeon... relaunched app.. still no dungeon.

Do not purchase Frontier Store Keys at the moment.

Seconded (or third-ed at this point.) Logged onto forums to post the same lol

URock
10-22-2019, 10:02 PM
1. Install update
2. Read topics about new bugs
3. Exit game and go to bed

NyBSfP
10-22-2019, 10:17 PM
If I didn’t have 96 LoL XI-XV keys, I might be annoyed I lost 2 before seeing the bug...

Iced_Earth
10-22-2019, 11:47 PM
So. The are achievements for gangland Ed snd Fallen Icarus. Die any1 noticed that?

RobG-9641
10-23-2019, 12:21 AM
Seriously, servers barely work as it is. Release Clans, Slow the server even more. And, add bugs.
Really unnecessary and not well thought out to release a beta add on with so many existing problems...

namaste
10-23-2019, 01:40 AM
Seriously, servers barely work as it is. Release Clans, Slow the server even more. And, add bugs.
Really unnecessary and not well thought out to release a beta add on with so many existing problems...

Agree with you whole heartedly. Whilst the clan system will be a welcome addition, why was it rolled out so hastily whilst there are so many other reported issues going unresolved.

Nicko
10-23-2019, 02:09 AM
I had an issue with 2 LoL Frontier keys as well - notified support - and the keys were back in my account in less than an hour . Props to Sam at support for the really quick response...

thealchemist
10-23-2019, 02:33 AM
Yeah the timing of clans just seems poor. they just keep throwing shit at this game will not resolving some many other problems...history shows that only ends in disaster.

Alvorada
10-23-2019, 03:06 AM
Game stuck in infinite loading screen, close app, restart smartphone, clear game cashe and still unable to play.

thealchemist
10-23-2019, 03:11 AM
Going to be a server restart but due to a bug I can't see when that will be. Why introduce such a significant feature that always causes issues during a frag event as well as the ongoing dungeon event?? we have been through this before! shows they dont learn from their past mistakes which I find super annoying ffs

Leviathan
10-23-2019, 03:43 AM
Hello everyone!

Hello again!

This issue has just been resolved via a server push. Details here. (https://forum.ironmaidenlegacy.com/showthread.php?12468-Hot-Fix-October-22nd-2019)

Yup
10-23-2019, 03:58 AM
Thanks for the fix.

But I gotta say... bet aspect of this update isn't the Clans.. it's the saving of Team Decks... seriously.... It's been missed :)

thealchemist
10-23-2019, 04:37 AM
Team decks in dungeons has been a problem for so long, having that fixed gets me more excited than Clans or any other new feature!

"Fixed a bug where some character passives could be disabled unintentionally at the start of battle" I hope this includes a fix for the radiant talismans unintentionally disabling the passives of characters like Gunner Minotaur, Nomad and Wickerman.

"If you are booted from a Clan and you click on the ‘Clan’ button again without first reloading the game, you will run into an infinite loading screen. Simply force quit and reload to resolve this issue." Ive been getting this outside of clans since the update but "have you tried turning it off and on again" does seem to fix it no matter where it occurs :P

Mario.Ahner
10-23-2019, 05:52 AM
Hello NF, not sure if you know, that there is a Bug-forum ( https://forum.ironmaidenlegacy.com/forumdisplay.php?35-Bug-Reports ), would be nice, if bugs posted there would be fixed instead of bringing new buggy stuff

Chriscat
10-23-2019, 10:15 AM
Game stuck in infinite loading screen, close app, restart smartphone, clear game cashe and still unable to play.

Same here, since the last update yesterday, the game just won't load......

Still cant load the game, any help, solution?

MetalKing
10-23-2019, 11:48 AM
Minor glitch-Last night when in the clan screen, when you visit a players team, then return to the clan, the list is blank. If you hit the back arrow, then the members list will be available again.

URock
10-23-2019, 04:46 PM
Where is the Sub-Forum for Clans? Unbelievable that an admin don't think about it...and don't create one...

Ydex
10-23-2019, 05:20 PM
I can confirm--the whole Achievements tab has gone haywire, in various ways. At this point, I hope there is a lag in device installs reporting Achievements back up to the server and it will eventually get back into order.

This would explain general server slowness too?

It wasn't this. Today, Achievements are still broken in exactly the same way.

Has anyone opened a ticket on the Achievements tab and gotten a fix?

R1ck
10-23-2019, 07:04 PM
After the update, It seems that 5* Awakening shards are not dropping as frequently as before on LoL XIV, 55 runs and only 5 shards. That means 360 ironite and only 5 of them.

Ezz
10-23-2019, 07:46 PM
After the update, It seems that 5* Awakening shards are not dropping as frequently as before on LoL XIV, 55 runs and only 5 shards. That means 360 ironite and only 5 of them.

Maybe it’s just me but I have noticed drop rates in various areas seem worse since the update. I did around 30 runs of LOLX and received 40 werewolf frags, 0 Lilith frags, and 0 LOL keys. I also ran a ravens alter key and received very stingy rewards compared to prior keys

RobG-9641
10-23-2019, 08:42 PM
Can’t wait for tomorrow’ Weekly Satellite update so developers can self congratulate themselves on the unnecessary and pointless beta version of clans. They couldn’t wait a month or two, and release a fully playable version? Strain on the servers are terrible, game is constantly crashing and unstable since update. Hopefully some ironite or extensions on Dracula’s castle event as the obnoxiously high 1000 fragments for Eddie are getting more and more time consuming due to all the losses and wasted SoT having to restart the game every time game has “trouble getting a response from the servers”...

Muzzleloader
10-23-2019, 09:03 PM
50 runs really doesnt mean that much in trying to determine the average drop rates. I have seen 3 50 event frags drop in 15 LoL X battles. They really do run in streaks.

I have run 5 mega refills on LoL X and pulled about 1800 werewolves frags and about 700 lilith frags. That's around 4+ event frags and less than 2 lilith frag per battle which is about the norm for all LoL events.

Leviathan
10-23-2019, 09:22 PM
Hello everyone!

Here is some more information on the status of the bugs that were released with yesterday's update:

1) We released a hotfix server last night to address the issue with Frontier Key Souls not opening their corresponding dungeons.

2) There is currently a number of issues with the Challenges menu (daily challenges not counting, old Achievements appearing and blocking view of current Achievements, Event Challenges re-sorting etc.). We are hard at work on a fix for this and will let everyone know when a solution is available.

3) We are aware of some players on Apple being unable to load the game. This issue is still under investigation as we gather more details. If you are an Apple user who is affected by this, please provide us with your username, the model of your iOS device as well as the operating system you are running on. Providing this information in advance will help us investigate this issue faster.

Thank you for your patience while we work.

GotN
10-23-2019, 09:34 PM
Hey Leviathan, what about this?

https://forum.ironmaidenlegacy.com/showthread.php?12475-Shards-Runes-amp-Caracters-on-Sacrifice-show-wrong-value!

surfingwithdje
10-24-2019, 03:05 PM
@Leviathan
Hello! Any news about a fix for apple users who can't log in since the update ?
Thanks!

Timuu
10-25-2019, 04:07 PM
Still cannot play since the update !! Both on my ipad and my iphone...

Ip4
10-25-2019, 04:10 PM
Also the fix achievement s but not missions tab

namaste
10-26-2019, 11:47 PM
The amount of times the game is freezing is getting ridiculous. Since the update I am unable to set auto play due to fact I come back and game is frozen. Dracula’s descent requires manual play (for me at least) meaning achievements unachievable to those who have a life outside this game. Sure a compensation pack was welcomed, but you dont appear to have resolved the issues leading to this.