PDA

View Full Version : Fallen Icarus Eddie?

Beddie
10-23-2019, 03:29 PM
I was looking through the Compendium and saw Fallen Icarus Eddie. So my question is, is the passive good enough to justify the effort to obtain him in future?

DoctorEly
10-23-2019, 04:13 PM
I'm thinking so. He essentially has a form of labyrinth talismans on him, which is good enough in my opinion.

Caesar815
10-24-2019, 05:29 PM
I'm thinking so. He essentially has a form of labyrinth talismans on him, which is good enough in my opinion.

Absolutely, yes. And as “collector”, one need to have ALL characters, of course, don’t you think?

DoctorEly
10-24-2019, 05:44 PM
Absolutely, yes. And as “collector”, one need to have ALL characters, of course, don’t you think?

I just picked the game back up in lieu of my brother's absence, and got regular Icarus Eddie last week... So I'm a little miffed that I might have run my luck dry. In the end, he's tied to a dungeon like magma beast, maybe a 5 star gunner only one?

On another note, I absolutely love the Dan Mumford Flight of Icarus piece (and all of his work), and I think it deserves a place in the game. Design team did a good job with the character design for executioner Ed, so I have high hopes that they'll do it again.