PDA

View Full Version : Clan Search

URock
10-24-2019, 09:26 AM
This is for all troopers who are searching for a clan (like me).
URock searching a clan for adults.

HK-47
10-24-2019, 10:18 AM
I too would like to join a clan with a number of forum members in it if possible

Ip4
10-24-2019, 10:22 AM
Me too :). .

mikmar
10-24-2019, 10:35 AM
I'll be very happy if you all want to join my clan:

Phantoms

I'm a daily player of course and I play since the beginning

HK-47
10-24-2019, 10:49 AM
I'll be very happy if you all want to join my clan:

Phantoms

I'm a daily player of course and I play since the beginning

Thank you, I have to wait 24 hours though so I hope there's still room tomorrow. I am a daily player too, since December 2016

mikmar
10-24-2019, 10:55 AM
Thank you, I have to wait 24 hours though so I hope there's still room tomorrow. I am a daily player too, since December 2016

Perfect !!
I'm looking forward to your join.

Check me out if you want, my game-id is written below

See you soon !!

Ip4
10-24-2019, 12:21 PM
It's Ip4-9083

TheAlbatross-1864
10-24-2019, 01:24 PM
Also looking to join one. Username same as ingame!

AhabsHarpoon
10-24-2019, 01:54 PM
If I had 10M gold laying around, I'd start one and invite you all... have any of you applied and eventually get this screen? Is the big red "X" a big fat NO?

bort
10-24-2019, 10:58 PM
Also looking for a forum goer clan. I like long walks on the beach, red eyes, and grindless events.

porotikos
10-25-2019, 05:35 AM
Hi guys. Daily player Here, long time forum lurker. Just joined forum. Looking for an ambitious clan. Cheers

Caesar815
10-25-2019, 11:12 AM
CaesarsLegion

caesar815-0315

Caesar815
10-25-2019, 11:17 AM
CaesarsLegion is online since today. So I'm looking for ambitious daily players and forum fellows to join.
Hell an abyss are awaiting ... \m/

Dragonet
10-30-2019, 07:45 PM
Hello, haven't joined any clan yet (I know i'm a little late...) :)
Any clan recruiting? Preferible troopers and/or forum members, thanks!

Caesar815
10-30-2019, 10:05 PM
Hello, haven't joined any clan yet (I know i'm a little late...) :)
Any clan recruiting? Preferible troopers and/or forum members, thanks!

If you’re quick enough maybe you could get one of the few free slots in CaesarsLegion. Your roster is pretty descent. Looks like you’re ambitious enough to join us. Clan mainly consists out of forum members and daily players \m/

Dragonet
10-31-2019, 10:42 AM
Hi Cesar. Thank for your reply and invitation. Your clan looks great! and Axel is one of my troopers. :)
I'm a long time daily player and member of the forum, not German but European.:rolleyes:
I'll send a request, cya!

porotikos
10-31-2019, 10:56 AM
i am in caesarslegion. thank you caesar for having me. cheers

Cefiar
11-02-2019, 07:11 AM
If you're into Discord for game chat then:

1. There's a discord for LotB (not run by NF or any related group).
2. Frogs Of War / frogs-of-war clan - We only accept people into the clan who are on the discord for chat. Basically the discord makes it a bit easier to organise back-and-forth stuff than any web-based forum, and there's no in-game chat (at least, yet). Join the channel #frogs-of-war on the discord with your online nick before you apply.

Note: At time of posting, we have only 2 spaces left.

Edit: Spots all taken.

Tore666
11-03-2019, 08:41 PM
The clan RiseOfEddie has 2 slots open right now after kicking out two players who did not check in daily and contribute to the jackpot.

Regards Clan leader.

Gregward
11-04-2019, 10:02 PM
The clan RiseOfEddie has 2 slots open right now after kicking out two players who did not check in daily and contribute to the jackpot.

Regards Clan leader.

I’d like to join if there’s still room. Active daily grinder...

Caesar815
11-04-2019, 10:07 PM
I’d like to join if there’s still room. Active daily grinder...

The order of eld is recruiting, too.

Caesar815
11-04-2019, 10:08 PM
https://forum.ironmaidenlegacy.com/showthread.php?12519-Order-of-Eld

Gregward
11-06-2019, 05:12 AM
Got in at RoE. Looking forward to kicking a lot of ass.

Segoy
11-07-2019, 12:03 PM
Order of Eld clan:

The best clan for easy going forum members/lurkers, preferably with a sense of humor, who try to be serious in LOTB, but who still understand this is only a game and we have a life to attend to, too.

We still have few spots opened/uncommitted, we are ready to welcome any equal minded fans of LOTB, good music and having a good taste for everything in general!

(Recent best show: Good Omens)

Caesar815
11-08-2019, 06:11 AM
If I had 10M gold laying around, I'd start one and invite you all... have any of you applied and eventually get this screen? Is the big red "X" a big fat NO?

Wanna join? One more open slot since today because of kicking an inactive player 🤘🏻

CaesarsLegion

Mathi12
11-09-2019, 06:27 PM
Hello! I'm looking for a clan. I randomly joined some clans but none of them was active so I'm looking for a stable clan. I'm a lvl 29, kinda new player, but I've never miss a day for check ins and daily challenges. Let me know if someone has a slot for me!

Segoy
11-10-2019, 08:21 PM
Hello! I'm looking for a clan. I randomly joined some clans but none of them was active so I'm looking for a stable clan. I'm a lvl 29, kinda new player, but I've never miss a day for check ins and daily challenges. Let me know if someone has a slot for me!

Hi,

Apply at Order of Eld, we have a spot for you.

Mathi12
11-12-2019, 02:31 PM
Hi,

Apply at Order of Eld, we have a spot for you.

Hey! Sorry for late reply, I use forums on mobile and I don't have notifications.
I tried to apply but it said I do not meet the requirements, I don't know why.

Since then I tried my luck in a public clan but they kicked me today :( of you still have that spot, I'll try again tomorrow when my timer ends!

Caesar815
11-12-2019, 03:14 PM
Hey! Sorry for late reply, I use forums on mobile and I don't have notifications.
I tried to apply but it said I do not meet the requirements, I don't know why.

Since then I tried my luck in a public clan but they kicked me today :( of you still have that spot, I'll try again tomorrow when my timer ends!

In another thread where you asked for help, you wrote, that you’re a new player and started the game a few weeks ago. So I assume, either your player lvl, your arena rank or both is not high enough to enter that clan. So you don’t fit to the clan’s requirements my friend..

Mathi12
11-13-2019, 12:19 AM
In another thread where you asked for help, you wrote, that you’re a new player and started the game a few weeks ago. So I assume, either your player lvl, your arena rank or both is not high enough to enter that clan. So you don’t fit to the clan’s requirements my friend..

Yeah that's what I think, I didn't knew there was requirements on clans. I'll work to get better levels.

And if someone have a clan with lower requirements, let me know!

mook
11-14-2019, 04:04 AM
Any clans still recruiting? Been playing daily since late August. In-game ID: mook-5461.

Need those talismans!

Knut-3112
11-19-2019, 10:54 AM
If you're looking for a clan, ZajebistyKlan is recruiting. "Zajebisty" means "fucking amazing" in Polish, in case you don't know. ;)

scott-5496
11-19-2019, 12:14 PM
If you're looking for a clan, ZajebistyKlan is recruiting. "Zajebisty" means "fucking amazing" in Polish, in case you don't know. ;)

The land of the Holy Goalie - Artur Boruc! Oh and Magic Zurawski - both were amazing players!

Caesar815
11-27-2019, 08:50 PM
Unfortunately a longtime daily player left the game and also CaesarsLegion as a result of the permanent server problems and the constantly uprising of new dungeons and characters to grind. So, we’re watching for a new player that fits in his footprints 👣.
If you dare, apply for CaesarsLegion 🤘🏻

Cali83
01-08-2020, 07:15 PM
Daily player looking to join an active clan. Cali83-0623.

Caesar815
01-08-2020, 07:20 PM
Try riseofEddie or orderofeld. Both clan leaders are friends of mine and still searching respectively recruiting 🤘🏻

Maiden
01-08-2020, 08:19 PM
Yep, in "Order of Eld" we still have room for one more! You are welcome to apply, and also Thks Ceasar!

Caesar815
01-08-2020, 09:50 PM
Np, mate. If help’s needed and I can manage it somehow, I try to take care 👍🏻

Cali83
01-09-2020, 03:16 PM
Ok, I still have a few hours to wait apparently before I can join a new clan....

Cali83
01-09-2020, 07:30 PM
Applied for Order Of Eld. Thanks.

Tore666
01-12-2020, 08:41 PM
One spot available in RiseOfEddie clan for a everyday player.
29 of 29 Players have signed in today.

Feel free to apply

Regards,

Caesar815
01-28-2020, 03:41 PM
Another clan still is recruiting, too:
BigIronOnHip 🤘🏻. So feel free to apply. Newbies at any level are welcome, too 🤘🏻

Best regards,
-clan friend-

Caesar815

Saigrim
02-08-2020, 12:07 PM
Order of Eld has two open spots. Twenty four of us are solid active daily players. So actually we could take a few more.

Shao
02-26-2020, 12:51 AM
Welcome to Divine Legacy

Divine Legacy is a French and International guild semi hardcore Lv 14.
We are looking for players a minimum experienced, active and wanting to evolve in the 1st tier of the competion.

Nous recherchons des joueurs un minimum expérimentés, actifs et voulant évoluer dans le 1er tier de la compétion.

We have a discord for exchange strats and for spend good time ;)

https://discord.gg/7gSgj2

Join us ! Welcome Home

MuzakMaker
03-10-2020, 02:08 AM
Looking for a clan where everyone actually chips in. Obviously I don't have any faith in those in charge of game design and my current clan is happy with not bothering to work towards completing goals.

For Reference:

In this last clan event I did 18 all Sentinel gauntlet battles, 23 chance battles(which was difficult with only having two sets), 867 arena battles, and around a couple hundred Soul protect/bloodlust. I will admit it was hard to keep track of those last two and I didn't give my all as it was obvious we weren't ever going to reach those with only having 5 people working towards the goals. I try to at least do 1/30th of the total for each challenge and am more than happy to spend extra time on the other aspects I can help out with to make up for those I can't do as much of.

I haven't yet left my clan as I was waiting for the rollover to see if there would be an attitude shift. Unfortunately there was not.

BennySalazar
03-12-2020, 11:36 PM
Looking for a clan where everyone actually chips in. Obviously I don't have any faith in those in charge of game design and my current clan is happy with not bothering to work towards completing goals.

For Reference:

In this last clan event I did 18 all Sentinel gauntlet battles, 23 chance battles(which was difficult with only having two sets), 867 arena battles, and around a couple hundred Soul protect/bloodlust. I will admit it was hard to keep track of those last two and I didn't give my all as it was obvious we weren't ever going to reach those with only having 5 people working towards the goals. I try to at least do 1/30th of the total for each challenge and am more than happy to spend extra time on the other aspects I can help out with to make up for those I can't do as much of.

I haven't yet left my clan as I was waiting for the rollover to see if there would be an attitude shift. Unfortunately there was not.

IF you didn't find a new clan yet ... you are welcome in Flemish war. We have a few strong players that are willing to go for the achievements but we could use some more ...

MuzakMaker
03-15-2020, 04:22 PM
IF you didn't find a new clan yet ... you are welcome in Flemish war. We have a few strong players that are willing to go for the achievements but we could use some more ...

I did find a clan but thank you for the offer.

Hailstorm
03-17-2020, 08:44 PM
Poppin' smoke and bailing out of my current clan. 2nd clan event, not a single challenge met. 4 of the 11 vortex fills we DID get are mine, as are the ONLY 2 ultimate sacs. I don't think we've ever broken 20 bonus tribute and we have a full roster. I was really reaching for those Midgard talisman and I'm kind of aggravated that we didn't even come close. After 2 events and nothing to show for it, time to move on.

I'm a daily player, recently returned from a hiatus. Main Storyline and all skull quests 100% complete. I'm a little weak on PvP (best rank 498, consistently clear AAA in Gauntlet but can't seem to get past "S"). I run LoL XV and 3 out of 5 Talisman dungeons full auto reliably. Working on the other Frontier Dungeons.

Just looking for a good, ACTIVE guild that works as a team...

Blazpheme
03-17-2020, 10:06 PM
A horde of ancient Wraiths that haunt the Valley of Beasts, harvesting arcane energies and devouring the souls of unwary travelers...

(Join Us) (https://forum.ironmaidenlegacy.com/showthread.php?13273-Soulreaper-Clan)

J3susTuDi0s
03-18-2020, 05:43 AM
Poppin' smoke and bailing out of my current clan. 2nd clan event, not a single challenge met. 4 of the 11 vortex fills we DID get are mine, as are the ONLY 2 ultimate sacs. I don't think we've ever broken 20 bonus tribute and we have a full roster. I was really reaching for those Midgard talisman and I'm kind of aggravated that we didn't even come close. After 2 events and nothing to show for it, time to move on.

I'm a daily player, recently returned from a hiatus. Main Storyline and all skull quests 100% complete. I'm a little weak on PvP (best rank 498, consistently clear AAA in Gauntlet but can't seem to get past "S"). I run LoL XV and 3 out of 5 Talisman dungeons full auto reliably. Working on the other Frontier Dungeons.

Just looking for a good, ACTIVE guild that works as a team...
I am looking for people who play daily and who want to complete the clan challenges.
I am 100% willing to teach everything I know (in case you are new).
With my old clan I made 4 sac lvl 7 and about 16 sac lvl 6.
Currently I have only done 460k of essencia.
Send me a message and I will give you the information you require

Bakura
03-19-2020, 04:50 AM

Make a switch and come JOIN US!

Attention: 30 member clan accepting requests to join if ever we need to replace a non-participating member.

You can request to join by private messaging me here on the forum and by searching
The EXORCISTS
in the clan section of the Legacy of the Beast game. Accepting requests from level 100 players, only.

Visit our recruiting thread for more info on our clan goals.
https://forum.ironmaidenlegacy.com/showthread.php?13291-The-EXORCISTS-Clan-Invitation-JOIN-NOW!&p=121836&styleid=5#post121836

We have a chat channel on the Discord app. In our chat, we share teams, strategy and clan challenge collaborations, as well as just have a great time in our community. We also have a Translator bot for international friends of all languages. It really is a great hangout.

Please, daily players/serious gamers only!

Good luck and thanks for stopping by.