PDA

View Full Version : Clans Jackpot

dragonmat89
10-25-2019, 11:00 AM
Quick question: what actually is the "Jackpot"? I know there have been issues with checking in etc. but when it's working what will the jackpot actually "be"? Is it a single amount of Tribute that the first clan member to check in the next day gets to claim? Is it something that is split between all clan members? Is it an amount that goes to the clan leader to distribute?

I've not seen anything about this other than it's a time limited reward and as the reset is 1am UK time at the moment I haven't been awake at reset to see if I've missed anything (again, I know it hasn't been working properly but sometimes some users get lucky).

Caesar815
10-27-2019, 12:24 PM
I think these all are issues that will become more clear in the next few days because now the daily check-in is possible and you get dailz tributes. I think the amount seems to depend on how many members there are in your clan and how many of them have checked-in that day.

Caesar815
10-28-2019, 05:43 AM
I have to admit that the jackpot itself isn’t working at all. We’re having 18/30 members by now and I just get 8 tributes each day but it shows that we should have 16. I just don’t get the gist of it?! Maybe we’re all too stupid for that system ^^

Caesar815
10-28-2019, 09:52 AM
Do you also have the problem that since today's login the counter of your personal contributions is again "1". Yesterday it was "3" and today is was supposed to show "4" because of the 4th login. Or Am I totally wrong? Another login bug?

4V1ct0ry
10-28-2019, 11:30 AM
Do you also have the problem that since today's login the counter of your personal contributions is again "1". Yesterday it was "3" and today is was supposed to show "4" because of the 4th login. Or Am I totally wrong? Another login bug?

Same issue here..
What I also noticed is when I login under iOS it shows a different amount of Tributes then under Android.

O well.. I just login a few times a day and just click on stuff in case it might count :rolleyes:

Caesar815
10-28-2019, 03:35 PM
Same issue here..
What I also noticed is when I login under iOS it shows a different amount of Tributes then under Android.

O well.. I just login a few times a day and just click on stuff in case it might count :rolleyes:

Well, that’s a brilliant idea 😂😂
Let’s hope, that’ll work...

fred10141988
10-29-2019, 02:31 PM
How many clan tribute do you guys get?

I joined a 30/30 clan at first day, now is a LV.5 clan, and I already got 142 clan tribute now.

Caesar815
10-29-2019, 03:21 PM
At the moment we have 21/30 and I get 8 tributes per day ?!

fred10141988
10-29-2019, 08:22 PM

That's what I am confused.

Brickster
10-29-2019, 08:53 PM
Could a dev maybe post a reply to this?

Azagthor
10-30-2019, 07:31 AM

My understanding is everyone gets 8 from the daily Check-In, with the Jackpot being the variable part based on clan size and activity. The Jackpot currently seems highly unreliable, some days we receive it, others we don't.

As for the jackpot rewards, sometimes when you open up the Clan menu it briefly flashes up the jackpot reward, but fades before I've been able to take a screenshot. It looked like it wasn't just Tributes but could also give both types of Sand. I didn't received anything that day though.

Caesar815
10-30-2019, 10:49 AM
My understanding is everyone gets 8 from the daily Check-In, with the Jackpot being the variable part based on clan size and activity. The Jackpot currently seems highly unreliable, some days we receive it, others we don't.

As for the jackpot rewards, sometimes when you open up the Clan menu it briefly flashes up the jackpot reward, but fades before I've been able to take a screenshot. It looked like it wasn't just Tributes but could also give both types of Sand. I didn't received anything that day though.

I'll try to keep an eye on this while checking-in tomorrow or the day after.
Hope, you're right Azagthor.

Caesar815
11-04-2019, 01:09 PM
I'll try to keep an eye on this while checking-in tomorrow or the day after.
Hope, you're right Azagthor.

Once again, the contributions are set to „1“ today. Is it possible that the counter just counts up to 7 and starts again counting only seven days? Or am I the only one with that occasion?!

Muzzleloader
11-04-2019, 02:08 PM
In our clan everyone has a different amount of contributions. Did you by chance purchase anything in the clan store?

slauki
11-04-2019, 04:52 PM
you should get 8 per day once you sign in, and additional skulls depending on the daily contribution of your guild.
they just have to change it that you can sign in once per day depending on the server reset not on the last time you signed in. this is pretty stupid and pretty bugged atm, but i guess they will fix it soon.

Azagthor
11-05-2019, 03:56 AM
they just have to change it that you can sign in once per day depending on the server reset not on the last time you signed in. this is pretty stupid and pretty bugged atm, but i guess they will fix it soon.

Yeah, was on their list of things to change in the future.

I'm sure I've received a double jackpot on some days, and none on others. Sometimes the jackpot pop-up lists other rewards too, but I've only ever received the tributes.

However, will say I quite like this feature so far, despite the early form. The clan store is a wonderful way to let players "catch-up" on various things. From this perspective, this is an excellent new feature, and is allowing me to earn various rewards at a good pace, without needing all the best characters and talismans. Thanks!

Muzzleloader
11-05-2019, 06:40 PM
Has anyone purchase those red/gold talisman souls in the clan store yet? I was wondering what type of drops you we getting? Cant decide on what to buy or just save for later.

Ydex
11-05-2019, 06:52 PM
I was able to buy a red/gold one time, then the item changed back to "clan level is not high enough" when my clan went from level 7 to level 8. I got a Yellow T2 with attack +15%

Yup
11-05-2019, 09:24 PM
Yellow T2 with ATk.. meh.. I'd rather grind cosmic dungeons then :)

I can buy one.. that it.. it's available to me.. but I just finished off a set of talismans instead. So not enough skulls now. I have been grabbing awakening souls from time to time.

It is just 1 per week Ydex.. maybe that's why it's not available for you now.

Ydex
11-05-2019, 09:33 PM
ah.. yes, well displaying the wrong "reason" then

Ydex
11-07-2019, 06:38 PM
It is just 1 per week Ydex.. maybe that's why it's not available for you now.

Checked this-- all of the other resources that have a limit per week, when you purchase them all, they get visually "locked" and the next time you log in, they aren't on the list anymore. The red/gold talisman continues to say "clan level not high enough" ...and... the clan level "updates" from 7 to 8 every time I open it. Every time.