PDA

View Full Version : Final Results of October Events

Ydex
10-25-2019, 06:52 PM
With all the grinding and Sacrificing, I ended up with Van Helsing, Samurai, Fear of the Dark, and Iron Eddies; Magus, Sentinel, and Warrior Werewolves; Sentinel and Magus Liliths; The Count, Baroness Redan, Killer Beast, the Killer, the Alchemist, the Witch Doctor, Sentinel Shinobi, various other four-stars for Gauntlet. A set of Starfires, a set of Orbits. A pile of Skill Shards, which is nice.

Good, mid-level progress, for me. Would still like to get a Gunner Minotaur and a MALCO!

Azagthor
10-25-2019, 11:08 PM
Hahah, that's mid-level progress for you? Well done though, that sounds like it'll be a huge boost towards your ability to do next month's events :)

I got my first lot of Orbits and a whole bunch of 4* characters, slowly getting there!

AhabsHarpoon
10-25-2019, 11:57 PM
with all the grinding and sacrificing, i ended up with van helsing, samurai, fear of the dark, and iron eddies; magus, sentinel, and warrior werewolves; sentinel and magus liliths; the count, baroness redan, killer beast, the killer, the alchemist, the witch doctor, sentinel shinobi, various other four-stars for gauntlet. A set of starfires, a set of orbits. A pile of skill shards, which is nice.

Good, mid-level progress, for me. Would still like to get a gunner minotaur and a malco!

great haul!

Ydex
10-26-2019, 02:29 AM
I'm pretty f%ckin' excited, tbh.

This was my first Sac event, and I poured everything into it-- I have literally no xp shards left, I leveled up every sacrifice, turned in double essence, recycled, recycled, recycled, bought Sac Hearts with common souls, built a 3* team to grind gold keys for sac fodder. The warrior werewolf grind-- I ran 24/7-- got two Liliths, four wolves (kept one, sacrificed the rest) and a set of Orbits. Dracula Dungeon, I was only able to auto on Hard, but from 800 runs of event souls, I pulled VH and the M/S wolves (lucky). Redan and The Count from Heroic Halloweens (double essence = double frags towards Heroic souls). Finished out another Gauntlet Grade with my new S/A class toons for the Orbits. Leveled up every pumpkin, leveled up every 3-star, recycled everything.

I say "mid-level" because I don't have many of the glamour Talismans, any god-level Eddies, or anything "Awakened" but I'm sure burning through the Arena right now.

You can't just throw down some Awakened LoLs and Angel/Gambler Eddies-- that doesn't save you anymore.

AhabsHarpoon
10-26-2019, 02:43 AM
Best sac/Halloween event for me as well...
FOI Eddie, VHE, 2x Dracula, every WW but Gunner, M Hiero... hoping to grab a bit more before it's all over...

Ydex
10-26-2019, 04:33 PM
Having fun smashing PvP with my new toons, aaaand game froze, restart, now won't load at all... COME ON are you serious

Wanderer
10-28-2019, 08:04 AM
I'm so jealous of y'all! I got only average old toons, the best was Vampire Hunter Eddie... :(

Caesar815
10-28-2019, 09:55 AM
With all the grinding and Sacrificing, I ended up with Van Helsing, Samurai, Fear of the Dark, and Iron Eddies; Magus, Sentinel, and Warrior Werewolves; Sentinel and Magus Liliths; The Count, Baroness Redan, Killer Beast, the Killer, the Alchemist, the Witch Doctor, Sentinel Shinobi, various other four-stars for Gauntlet. A set of Starfires, a set of Orbits. A pile of Skill Shards, which is nice.

Good, mid-level progress, for me. Would still like to get a Gunner Minotaur and a MALCO!

Are you kidding - really?
Congrats fellow. All I got was lousy Dracula (and I pulled him out of a mythical warrior soul...)

scott-5496
10-28-2019, 10:28 AM
Best event for me in a long time in terms of getting missing and new event characters.

Got missing Magus Hierophant (2), The Count, minotaur's (still missing gunner of course), Icarus Eddie and NotB Eddie (also got spare Musashi that I will keep a couple of).

New characters I got were all the Onyx, all Wolves times 2 except gunner which was 1 of, Dracula (3) and finally got Van Helsing through the grind of the dungeon.

Got lots of talisman as well and replenished my ironite and then spent on mega refills for the VH dungeon...….only major downside is that I have very little gold left - pretty sure I spent close to 160M gold on sac event to get those heroics....but I got them all at least!

I was really glad to get the heroic characters as I seemed to get no luck pulling them no matter what I through in the pit to get them!

Blade
10-28-2019, 10:55 AM
The sac event was good, but by far not that great as others we have seen in the past (but they are more than 1 ago now I'd say). Those skulls with just 70 essence were kind of a bad joke. But the biggest joke (for me, maybe my account was selected for bad rng this time) was the drop rate of ironite for opening the jack souls, the bugged strech goal for ultimate sacs and the drop rate of rare souls of any type during the event:

Ironite:
When the event started, I sacced 10 jack souls to see what to expect and those 10 souls at least gave 10 Ironite = 10% chance. Imagine what the next 99-stack of souls gave? Exacly, 0. The next batch of 70 souls the same, 0. Wtf? At least some of the vortexes gave 100 Ironite. However, due to sever lags and connectivity issues. including maclo errors during saccing, I missed out a few rewards (at least, some came after restarting the app), including 1 vortex.

Rare souls:
I opened 5 or 6 complete stacks of 99 rare souls, mixture of normal rares and class specifics, spread over 2 days and over these days. Imagine what? All these together gave exactly 0 5* characters, wow! Hence, no Van Helsing or Dracula. Because of that lack of 5* chars, it was hard to get enough 5* characters for the ultimate sacs. But hey? No problem, as this strech goal was bugged anyway. And I did the majority sacs on the last day of the event, in the hope that the issues would be fixed.

On the plus side (and really really crazy considering the issue above), I managed to get Icarus Eddie out of ~80 rare heroics, which is very nice!

Apart from the sac event I think october was ok in regard of events. But on the downside: we see huge server problems, but this does not stop the devs from releasing new stuff in a crazy high frequency. Another 2 new dungeons and an event forcing us to play other dungeons, and all that concurrently to the out of line (1000 frags for a character? Used to be 750!) dracula grind! Don't get me wrong, it's nice to "have something to do" in the game, but this is really exaggerated (to me).

Edit (forgot): But great idea to give us the chance to get one of the pay-only-Eddies now via achievements, I really appreciate that!

4V1ct0ry
10-28-2019, 11:21 AM
For me the event wasn't that good this time.. dupes and double dupes :(
I got all the wolves besides the gunner however, plus the Count, A Pharaoh Dog King and lots and lots of connection issues.

O well... better luck next time...
December will be another chance getting Coal giver Ed.
Third time's a charm right? :p

real_schweiger
10-28-2019, 12:30 PM
To me, the October Events have been... well, it could have been better ;) I like the idea of grinding for event souls to achieve the amount of fracs for the presented Event-Toon. At least I like it more than getting 10 free souls via achievements and then need to buy 65+ souls in the store with ironite.
Concerning the server issues the grinding to 1000 fracs (what a number!) did not give that much fun that it supposed to be. But well - Iīll reach my last 10 souls today (as far as the servers will let me reach this goal) and Van Helsing will be mine.
I thought, I would miss some Ironite for all the refills, but with all achievements and the sacīs I reached a plus of about 700 Ironite. Thatīs fine.

The Sac Event had been more fun than the earlier ones this year - I like the refund of special souls and the chance to earn something good with it - so the 5* Halloween soul had been a good Goal to sac for.
I left this month with some new toons - NotB Eddie is the most wanted from this selection. All Werewolfes are mine, Dracula and Van Helsing soon.... I was hunting for Icarus Eddie, but 50 heroic, 15 legendary heroic and 3 mythical heroic gave me: 0!!! That is really some pain in the ass. Still missing gunner Mino - probably the only non-Ed I really like to wish for.
Other Souls gave me some 5* Eddies / Toons that I already had before. Stored a second Hallowed Ed in my team, No 3+4 went to sac as well as the many PoM Edīs I pulled from the souls.
All mythical souls that are left will be use in the next sac event, that offers good benefits.
All in all, Sac had been very expensive....

Did I hear someone calling for Coal giver... ? ;) I think, Iīm the lucky one pulling a dozen Snowmen and not one of those Iīm looking for :D

Roberval
10-29-2019, 10:50 PM
Well ... my sac event was good but in my last 20 vortices i dont any ironite ... it was sad ...
ony left was mino warrior ....
i really has so many souls ... i expected for more ironite .... :(((((

Muzzleloader
10-29-2019, 10:57 PM
With good pulls off missing toons only adds the burden of earning SS and 3 star evo shards. The shards may become a chock point, which to choose evolve toons for gauntlet or awaken a few.

Azagthor
10-30-2019, 07:34 AM
my last 20 vortices

Where are you getting so much sacrifice fodder? Does end-game content drop souls all the time?

Natasmai
10-30-2019, 01:45 PM
yes, yes it does.

I ended the event with about 800 rare souls still saved, about 100 of each warrior/sentinel/magus. about 500 heroics and a few random epics that i just didnt feel like saccing anymore. already i have probably built up another 100 or so random souls of all rarities.