PDA

View Full Version : False advertising

AhabsHarpoon
10-25-2019, 08:44 PM
Is my math off or is this NF math?

Yup
10-25-2019, 08:48 PM
Lazy coding.. they didn't bother creating the correct banner.. so they slapped on the 50% banner.

Nifelheim
10-25-2019, 08:56 PM
thats a good deal for all those sets, id like to get them but...

i bought the lycan bundle talisman set. did not show up in inventory, so sent a ticket to customer support. just an auto reply. followed up with a screen shot of purchase history. nothing. try to buy set again, get a pop up saying already bought this set, will restore purchase. then spinning head/game froze.

AhabsHarpoon
10-25-2019, 09:00 PM
thats a good deal for all those sets, id like to get them but...

i bought the lycan bundle talisman set. did not show up in inventory, so sent a ticket to customer support. just an auto reply. followed up with a screen shot of purchase history. nothing. try to buy set again, get a pop up saying already bought this set, will restore purchase. then spinning head/game froze.

And I just realized it's already the weekend for NF, so there's to chance it'll get fixed, but I'm sure they'll launch another bug-infested event...

Yup
10-25-2019, 09:06 PM
Seeing as you can get ALL those talismans cheaper and easier EXCEPT Labyrinths.. it's really just $30 for Labyrinths... or for new players without FFE/Alchemist Frags and unable to complete LOL 11+ / Trooper dungeons. They should update the set to include Celestials, Orbits, Rider, etc....

Ydex
10-25-2019, 09:10 PM
Have Riders been seen anywhere except for $ale that one time?

Yup
10-25-2019, 09:38 PM
Not that I'm aware of.

AhabsHarpoon
10-25-2019, 09:42 PM
Seeing as you can get ALL those talismans cheaper and easier EXCEPT Labyrinths.. it's really just $30 for Labyrinths... or for new players without FFE/Alchemist Frags and unable to complete LOL 11+ / Trooper dungeons. They should update the set to include Celestials, Orbits, Rider, etc....

LABYRINTH is the only set I need of those too...