PDA

View Full Version : \m/ caesar815-0315 (leader of CaesarsLegion)

Caesar815
10-27-2019, 09:53 PM
Hi @ all,

I’ve been playing LotB nearly since its release. I’m a ambitious and loyal hardcore daily player and finish nearly every event. The same ambition described, is needed to be a char collector as who I am, too.

I’ve been more active in the forum recently although I am a member since March 2017.
At the moment I’m trying to find some more ambitious daily players to fill the few empty slots in my clan “CaesarsLegion”.

Maybe you’re lvl 100, a daily player, have good chars respectively roster, finish the arena around Warlord V, and you’re free ^^

than have a look at us and decide to join.
CaesarsLegion wants YOU !

What’s more to say about me:
„I don‘t like metal - I love Metal“, of course, \m/

Well then...

mikmar
11-03-2019, 09:40 PM
Can I join your clan ?
As you can see I play since the beginning.
You can check me out if you want.
Cheers

Caesar815
11-07-2019, 06:20 PM
Can I join your clan ?
As you can see I play since the beginning.
You can check me out if you want.
Cheers

I’m totally glad that you joined, mikmar. You absolutely enriched us. Glad to be your fellow trooper 🤘🏻

Caesar815
11-07-2019, 06:22 PM
I see you're very into the game. I got your message. I am already in a clan but your enthusiasm is very cool to see. I wish you good fortune in the wars to come.

Thx Zugzwang. I really appreciate that, man.
Good luck to you and your jomsvikings, too, buddy.

Caesar815
11-10-2019, 07:39 AM
I’m not in Jomsvikings. I’m in another clan. But it’s all good we will go to war all the same.

Oh I’m sorry. Didn't know that. I just thought that way because Bakura and you talked about raiding Caesarslegion in our thread. So I combined you two together with the jomsviking.
MEA CULPA my friend

GotN
11-13-2019, 03:05 PM
Willkommen mein Freund! :D Sehr erfrischende Vorstellung! Viel Spaß brauch ich dir ja nicht wünschen, hast du ja eh :p Dann viel Erfolg im Clan- war! :cool: \m/

Caesar815
11-15-2019, 06:29 AM
Willkommen mein Freund! :D Sehr erfrischende Vorstellung! Viel Spaß brauch ich dir ja nicht wünschen, hast du ja eh :p Dann viel Erfolg im Clan- war! :cool: \m/

Danke dir GotN. Das wünsche ich dir ebenfalls mein Freund! Mal sehen, wann die Beta endlich mal verschwindet und Platz für das eigentliche 'Clan-Ding' macht. \m/