PDA

View Full Version : What is Clan rank, how is it determined, how can it be viewed??

Yup
10-28-2019, 07:43 AM
Just basic stuff.. appears impossible to see at the moment. Am I missing something?

Caesar815
10-29-2019, 07:27 PM
Just basic stuff.. appears impossible to see at the moment. Am I missing something?

These are the questions I’m asking myself over and over again. We’ll see in a further update, I think. The more progress the clan thing will have, the more we will understand those issues.

Ydex
11-04-2019, 06:45 PM
Clan level 8. Yesterday I could buy a red/gold talisman soul for the first time.

Today the clan level is "not high enough" after advancing from 7 to 8.

Natasmai
11-04-2019, 08:05 PM
the store is completely broken, I even submitted an official ticket, but no response. Some people can buy anything they want in the clan store, others like myself can only access items as the clan level gets high enough. even within the same clan, some members can buy the tribute soul with ironite, others cannot. Its a potential performance imbalance. The 5 set sentinel talisman set in the tribute looks powerful, the guaranteed red/gold talisman souls are powerful... I cant buy them yet. It's certainly not "fair".

Ydex
11-04-2019, 08:14 PM
Well, it is a Beta. But yeah...

Yup
11-04-2019, 08:24 PM
Clan level 8. Yesterday I could buy a red/gold talisman soul for the first time.

Today the clan level is "not high enough" after advancing from 7 to 8.

and yesterday I couldn't... But today I can.. and we're in the same Clan... beta.

Would be nice to have a way of getting more red skulls.

Caesar815
11-07-2019, 06:27 PM
and yesterday I couldn't... But today I can.. and we're in the same Clan... beta.

Would be nice to have a way of getting more red skulls.

Same here. But that problem occurred between clan lvl 6 and 7. And now heading to clan lvl 8, it’s again not high enough to get these goodies ... what exactly clan lvl is needed for the items. It is not displayed in the shop.