PDA

View Full Version : Alternative Eddies

Beddie
10-28-2019, 08:52 PM
I’ve had this Idea for a new set of Eddies (like what they did for the Football Eddies) and that’s to make the Eddies different musicians from Rock history:
For example one of them could look like Alice Cooper and another like David Bowie (and so on so forth).

Does this sound like a good idea (if yes who would you like to see?)

Yup
10-28-2019, 09:03 PM
Nah.. I want Ballerina Eddies.. the dance Troupe from "Black Swan"... or heck, the dance troupe from "The Nutcracker" since there's already a nutcracker in the app.. all Eddies.... all in tutus.

Muzzleloader
10-28-2019, 09:42 PM
Let's have more useless toons to grind for. Yeah to all of them.

Ydex
10-28-2019, 09:45 PM
Honestly, let's see a Nicko McBrain-themed Eddie that carries drum sticks.

Imagine the air-drumming moves he could do.

Mule502
10-29-2019, 03:50 AM
Would love to see Stranger Eddie, as an alternative to Cyborg (love that trench coat), but I’m sure we’ll get Quest for Fire Eddie, with his exciting ally The Long Distance Runner first. Kinda surprised there isn’t a Duelist yet.

Natasmai
10-29-2019, 11:54 AM
Would love to see Stranger Eddie, as an alternative to Cyborg (love that trench coat), but I’m sure we’ll get Quest for Fire Eddie, with his exciting ally The Long Distance Runner first. Kinda surprised there isn’t a Duelist yet.

hilarious, long distance runner lol

Blazpheme
10-29-2019, 01:49 PM
Lots of potential with the idea, but not likely considering the cost of licensing image/likeness rights...

Maybe something more generic (like Surfer Eddie or Circus Clown Eddie), then crank out all 5 flavors...

But it is probably more likely that we will just see more re-skinned characters like this:

Mule502
10-29-2019, 04:58 PM
Lots of potential with the idea, but not likely considering the cost of licensing image/likeness rights...

Maybe something more generic (like Surfer Eddie or Circus Clown Eddie), then crank out all 5 flavors...

But it is probably more likely that we will just see more re-skinned characters like this:

Literally unable to stop laughing right now. Going to get fired. Damned game.

Maiden
10-30-2019, 05:13 PM
HAHAHAHAHA really good!!! lol! Wasted Years Eddie should reach age/LvL of 101 at least hahahah

Wanderer
10-31-2019, 08:30 AM
hahahahahaha I was almost crying of laughing. Great toon :-D

scott-5496
10-31-2019, 11:08 AM
They could have an Eddie for nearly every song they have ever done never mind the singles and albums that were released! It is almost endless as are the characters they can 'make up' from song lyrics or indeed places that are mentioned in a song - Avalon for example, one song lyric and we have a world.

Me, I am super keen to see a world for Somewhere in Time and Seventh Son. Maybe a dungeon based on Piece of Mind where you move from floating cell thing to the next one and so on. There really is so much to work from in terms of imagery that it is almost limitless...sort of!