PDA

View Full Version : Order of Eld

Saigrim
10-29-2019, 02:29 AM
Not much to really go on at this early stage other than forming a clan and getting members on board. We have had thirteen members on board for roughly a week and hope to have it full of forum members and fellow Troopers before things get going. Without anymore information on what to expect I am waiting on ranks and officers to help me with whatever tasks may be required. In the meantime, perhaps current members can keep in touch and discuss matters through this forum thread.

Cheers, and as always, Up the Irons!

Mule502
10-29-2019, 03:09 AM
It appears I’ve lost both my contributions and my ability to check in this evening...(sorry - new to actually posting on here, and I don’t have everything set up yet).

*Update: Finally let me check in, so I guess we’re good on that front.

Saigrim
10-29-2019, 11:12 AM
Yeah, I noticed everyone’s contributions drop back to one, including my own. Not a big deal. With so many things flat broken in this game you can’t expect anything new to work properly. Now can you?

Maiden
10-31-2019, 10:39 AM
I´m already here, nice team you are assembling Saigrim gz!

Saigrim
10-31-2019, 11:58 PM
I have an open Trooper spot for any in the guild who’s not on my roster.

Ancient_Mariner
11-07-2019, 10:58 AM
Just joined up, I look forward to warring with you guys \m/

Segoy
11-07-2019, 11:51 AM
Hi Ancient Mariner,

Great seeing you with us! Now we can definitely advertise the grass is greener in our clan (than in the others).:)

We are growing and soon will be collecting max tributes every day.

Segoy
11-07-2019, 12:39 PM
I have 4 trooper slots opened for the interested clan members. (It goes without saying I play all troopers daily). I prefer clan members with Eddie as a trooper, with the rare exception of Charlotte or Raven Witch.:)

Ancient_Mariner
11-07-2019, 02:14 PM
Hey Segoy, Ive requested one of your trooper spots, daily player with emperor samurai eddie as my champion.

Segoy
11-08-2019, 05:41 AM
Hey Segoy, Ive requested one of your trooper spots, daily player with emperor samurai eddie as my champion.

Hi Chris,

nice Emperor of yours. Welcome on board and thanks!

HK-47
11-08-2019, 06:34 AM
I would love to be a part of the order and have put forth an application

tex-0775
11-08-2019, 10:58 AM

Welcome HK and @saigrim, for some reason i had the abillity to accept, and my curiosity led me to tab the button. Didn’t expect anything to happen, hope that was ok

tex

Segoy
11-08-2019, 01:20 PM

Hi HK,

welcome! It is nice to see you back in the discussion (and in our Clan).

Segoy
11-08-2019, 01:23 PM
@all: We are almost level 6 now (hopefully latest by tomorrow) - isn't it a good incentive to join Order of Eld?:)

HK-47
11-09-2019, 12:04 AM
Hi HK,

welcome! It is nice to see you back in the discussion (and in our Clan).

Thank you. My last clan sort of fell apart, so I'm just looking for some stability now. And of course having forum members in it and getting better rewards is good too.

Bladetaker
11-09-2019, 05:46 AM
Taken me over a month to get approved to post on the forums but I am here and reporting for duty!

Saigrim
11-09-2019, 08:10 PM
All good, Tex. At the moment, because you and Waymo have been top contributors and here from the start I put you at officer status. I’m glad it let you accept them. As I stated from the start, we can hash out ranks and stuff as we go. I realize we can’t have everyone as officers, but that does not make anyone more or less valuable than anyone else. We are supposed to be a clan, and hopefully all thirty of us will work together as we get to know one another. I’m not a control freak and quite comfortable letting some of you take the reins when needed.

Segoy took an interest in some recruiting. Thanks to him for the effort.

Saigrim
11-09-2019, 08:18 PM
Mule...

I see your request to be a Trooper, but I honestly do not have a single spot where someone has been inactive over a single day. Pretty fortunate on that front and it’s probably because I’ve been around from the start. I can not in good conscience dump any one of them at the moment. Should that change, you’ll be the first to know.

Segoy
11-10-2019, 08:31 PM
Segoy took an interest in some recruiting. Thanks to him for the effort.

Hi all,

No problem for me, but if you have any friends looking for a clan, don't be ashamed to invite them, too.:)

Still 3 trooper spots opened for clan members.

tex-0775
11-11-2019, 01:19 PM
Still 3 trooper spots opened for clan members.

Request sent

@saigrim Great, happy to be here, and that explains the icons in the member tab

waymo
11-11-2019, 05:24 PM
I've been struggling to contribute anything the past few day because of all the bugs!

Saigrim
11-12-2019, 02:32 AM
It’s all good, Waymo. I hold about as much faith in those counters being correct as I do in the possibility of Maiden showing up on my doorstep to play a private gig in my backyard.

Right now, the Clans feature consists of a room to sit in and make faces at each other.

They can’t even run an event without the hamster falling off their server wheel during it. What do you thinks going to happen when they try to implement a feature coordinating thirty players at a time?

Deano82
11-15-2019, 04:14 PM
Any spaces available for an old player from the UK?

Maiden
11-15-2019, 05:14 PM
Hello Deano! Sure! I don´t the ability to accept ppl but we have some places, have you already applied? no? whatyouwaintingfoh? :D

Deano82
11-15-2019, 05:27 PM
Excellent I will submit my application now 👍

Deano82
11-15-2019, 05:40 PM
Application sent 👍

Saigrim
11-15-2019, 06:23 PM
Welcome aboard. Twenty one members and growing. Here’s looking to the future of this whole Clans business.

Deano82
11-15-2019, 06:38 PM
Welcome aboard. Twenty one members and growing. Here’s looking to the future of this whole Clans business.

Awesome 👍 looking forward to the future updates to the clans

Deano82
11-15-2019, 07:22 PM
Any of you guys got free trooper slots add me 😀 ingame name is in my signature 👍

Segoy
11-17-2019, 08:35 PM
Request sent

Hi Tex,

Sorry, I wasn't at the forum for few days and my Trooper Icon at the main screen doesn't show new requests anymore (anyone else having this proglem?). Since your request were gone already, I sent you mine.

Segoy
11-17-2019, 08:36 PM
Any of you guys got free trooper slots add me �� ingame name is in my signature ��

Hi Deano,

request sent.

tex-0775
11-17-2019, 09:16 PM
Hi Tex,

Sorry, I wasn't at the forum for few days and my Trooper Icon at the main screen doesn't show new requests anymore (anyone else having this proglem?). Since your request were gone already, I sent you mine.

No problem segoy, same thing is happening here. Your request didn’t show, but was in the trooper section nonetheless. Anyway, accepted and played ��

@deano, i’ve sent a request in case you need more troopers ��

Segoy
11-19-2019, 12:36 PM
Hey Guys,

There are 22 of us in the Order of Eld clan already. Just a control question - are we all registering daily? My game shows we don't, but that may be one of the many existing bugs - not displaying things correctly.

As you see, the items in the Clan store have pretty decent costs, especially considering we get the Tributes for free - just from daily check in. So please, do so.

I am glad Order of Eld isn't one of the clans that kick people out for not daily checking in, but we owe this to ourselves - fellow clanmates - to try to fulfill this very small "obligation" to check in daily (if possible), so we all of can profit from the check-in bonuses.

Thanks.

Maiden
11-19-2019, 03:02 PM
Hey Segoy! I believe the contribution stat thing doesn't work properly, from time to time seems to reset or something similar and shows weirds numbers, anyway I saw a particular clanmate with only one eddie and one char in their acount.. wtf (?)

waymo
11-19-2019, 07:47 PM
I play every day & check in every day

Segoy
11-19-2019, 07:58 PM
Yeah, that's what I thought. Great job everyone.:)

I confirm that I also get weird numbers, odd number of contributions, etc.

Deano82
11-19-2019, 10:38 PM
It's definitely bugged. I check in every day yet my number of contributions change from one log in to the next. Hopefully it will get fixed in an upcoming update

HK-47
11-20-2019, 12:00 AM
I play every day, except maybe once or twice each month. Yesterday was the day for this month.

Deano82
11-20-2019, 06:32 PM
Struggling to even log into the game today😔 when are they going to fix these damn servers

Saigrim
11-20-2019, 06:51 PM
I check in constantly, several times a day and I’ve seen mine at 1 more often than not. Definitely not working as intended. For now it’s not a major issue. Hopefully it will be fixed before it really starts to matter. Welcome to everyone who’s joined at this point. Glad you guys are here!

HK-47
11-21-2019, 10:33 AM
I had 6 contributions yesterday and today I have 1.

waymo
11-21-2019, 05:50 PM
mine dropped to 3

tex-0775
11-22-2019, 09:30 PM
Holy crap saigrim, a true leader if there ever was one \,,/ 😉 \,,/

Saigrim
11-23-2019, 12:08 AM
Maybe all the check in’s that never registered dropped at once? ��

tex-0775
11-24-2019, 12:35 AM
Maybe all the check in’s that never registered dropped at once? ��

Hehe, yep, and maybe you’ve got all my (numerous) tabs as well ;)

Ancient_Mariner
12-03-2019, 09:18 AM
A couple of spots have opened up on my trooper list if anyone wants in

I use all my troopers daily and on thursdays we have hot chocolate :)

Saigrim
12-03-2019, 11:29 AM
I’ll check through my Troopers to make sure everyone’s been active. If I have a flunkie I’ll hit you up.

Deano82
12-03-2019, 03:01 PM
Request sent 😊

Segoy
01-05-2020, 01:36 AM
Hi guys,

Thank you for your troopers and for being part of our clan.

I finally got really sick of this second full time job and I let it go. I deleted (sacrificed) my account and uninstalled. Thank you for your support and friendship while I was here.

You can find my goodbye post here: https://forum.ironmaidenlegacy.com/showthread.php?12947-Good-bye&p=116826#post116826

Take care and kick asses when/if the clan feature will ever come to life.

tex-0775
01-05-2020, 09:35 PM
Thanks for the heads-up segoy

Spot open, for a clan member...?

Cali83
01-10-2020, 12:33 AM
Newest member of the clan here. Hello all. Just purged my trooper list and have six open slots......

Saigrim
01-18-2020, 04:41 AM
Ok, guys and gals, I have been showing several players, roughly five, that do not appear to be showing any contribution points for some time. If I was not running Powerslave at the moment I would look up the names. Fieryant is one I can recall offhand. Was wondering if you guys could confirm the players, via a list, that are not showing any contributions so I can check them against mine. That way I can open up spots as needed for active players. Hopefully we can weed them out and eventually end up with a solid active roster. I just want our clan to be as solid as my Trooper roster.

Welcome to all the latest players that have joined us.

And for what it’s worth, I’m not really wanting to have to start replacing people, and often worry about whether or not we can fully trust the contribution tally on each member. That’s why I asked for a list from some of you guys to maybe confirm them. By all means, if your name gets mentioned, send a message that you are still around and playing daily, or close to it. I realize we all have real obligations that may take precedence over this game.

tex-0775
01-18-2020, 07:55 AM
These show zero contributions here and judging by the daily rewards i think that it’s correct. This could be a problem regarding buying the weekly char frags

Greaper1775
Irish
Fieryant
RogerII
TheTrooper
Kyle
eddie69

Maiden
01-18-2020, 08:08 AM
These show zero contributions here and judging by the daily rewards i think that it’s correct. This could be a problem regarding buying the weekly char frags

Greaper1775
Irish
Fieryant
RogerII
TheTrooper
Kyle
eddie69

I agree with this list, also I checked some teams of those troopers and you clearly see they are not playing anymore, chekc on Kyle´s team for example...

Saigrim
01-18-2020, 04:16 PM
What’s weird is the fact Fieryant just recently changed their champion. Obviously doesn’t get daily things done though. Maybe a kid just messing with stuff. Either way, if these people are not contributing they’ll be weeded out once we get newer requests. We should probably do some recruiting.

Yeah. Kyle went bye bye. Looks like he deleted all his characters.

RogerII was tossed also. That opens a couple spots. The other five look like they might possibly be somewhat active. I suspect they may be what is known as very casual with a less than full understanding of how Clans work.

Saigrim
01-18-2020, 05:08 PM
From now on I’ll be inspecting accounts more closely, rather than worrying about filling an empty spot.

I also have a spot or two available on my Trooper roster for active Clan members. Post your account name on here before sending a request so I can be sure of who I’m picking up.

Bladetaker
01-18-2020, 09:16 PM
8 spots open if any clan members need a daily player.

tex-0775
01-19-2020, 05:19 PM
8 spots open if any clan members need a daily player.

Request sent \,,/

Inishmore
01-21-2020, 07:43 AM
Hi Guys

First of all sorry for not showing up here earlier. Eventhough I check the forum several times a week, I seriously did not get that we had our own Clan-Thread (*facepalm Emojo*), and it took me some time to get Saigrims message to check the forum, since Clan is mainly just checking in, contributing and getting the hell out. As to the controbution discussion I think you have to observe the list over a long period of time and it would be great to get a feedback from the Devs, whether the list is reliable. I know I contributed every day, but I also saw that not every contribiution was showing up in the members section.

Finally Bladetaker, I sent a request, but you didn't accept. Are you full? If so I have two open spots, if any clan-member is looking for a daily trooper (I only use Eddies as Champions though I switch the Eddie from time to time).

Up the Elds(?)

Bladetaker
01-21-2020, 06:06 PM
Tex never saw yours and Inishmore, I kept clicking accept but it kept saying connection errors.

Deano82
01-21-2020, 09:54 PM
Request sent Saigrim 👍

Ancient_Mariner
01-27-2020, 01:30 PM
Hey Blade request sent if you still have a slot.

waymo
01-27-2020, 05:00 PM
due to non players I have 2 slots open if anyone needs one?

Saigrim
01-27-2020, 07:30 PM
Send a request Waymo. Player ID is in my signature.

Deano82
01-27-2020, 11:30 PM
I have 2 slots free send me a request waymo. My ingame name is in my sig

Saigrim
02-08-2020, 12:16 PM
Aggravating... we’ve got people not checking in, but they’re obviously playing you can see due to their arena ranking. They really need to get in-game contact implemented. In the meantime, I’ve lowered player level requirements to see if we can pick up some of the newer players. Who knows, they may be here for the long haul.

Maiden
02-08-2020, 04:40 PM
What about a Discord channel?

Saigrim
02-09-2020, 04:28 AM
Unless one is needed for coordination once Clans actually gets going, I don’t think I’m going to be sitting around yacking in real time with anyone. I play this game for my love of Maiden, and at my own personal leisure. Mornings before work drinking coffee with the wife, sometimes during lunch hour during the work week, and then in the evenings, once again spending time with the Mrs. I seriously am grateful for auto play in that respect. I don’t want to be glued to my damn phone anymore than need be. Don’t get me wrong, I consider myself I diehard on this game, but as usual, it will remain a hobby, not a job.

The rest of you are more than welcome to fire up on Discord. As I said, if it becomes a necessity, I’ll make the decision if it’s worth crossing that bridge at that time. I spent over six years playing in a raiding guild four nights a week before I finally came to my senses. Was definitely letting the more important things in life slip pass me.

Sorry if I sound preachy, I just thought it fair to let you guys know where I’m at on the issue.

Stay Maiden!

As far as that as a means to make people check in? Well, if they aren’t smart enough to figure out the check in process in game, I doubt they’ll be sitting around in a Discord channel waiting for me to tell them how it all works.

Maiden
02-09-2020, 11:35 AM
uff totally agree on that spot about to be chained to the game... I spent years playing Lineage2, and I loved it BUT I don't want to spend nights of coordination hunting raidbossess anymore

Ancient_Mariner
02-13-2020, 01:58 PM
Unless one is needed for coordination once Clans actually gets going, I don’t think I’m going to be sitting around yacking in real time with anyone. I play this game for my love of Maiden, and at my own personal leisure. Mornings before work drinking coffee with the wife, sometimes during lunch hour during the work week, and then in the evenings, once again spending time with the Mrs. I seriously am grateful for auto play in that respect. I don’t want to be glued to my damn phone anymore than need be. Don’t get me wrong, I consider myself I diehard on this game, but as usual, it will remain a hobby, not a job.

The rest of you are more than welcome to fire up on Discord. As I said, if it becomes a necessity, I’ll make the decision if it’s worth crossing that bridge at that time. I spent over six years playing in a raiding guild four nights a week before I finally came to my senses. Was definitely letting the more important things in life slip pass me.

Sorry if I sound preachy, I just thought it fair to let you guys know where I’m at on the issue.

Stay Maiden!

As far as that as a means to make people check in? Well, if they aren’t smart enough to figure out the check in process in game, I doubt they’ll be sitting around in a Discord channel waiting for me to tell them how it all works.

Totally agree! I spent over a year playing the walking dead and we used the Line app. If there was a war weekend on (which seemed to be every weekend) we'd be tied to our phones for 48hours and have orders barked at us. swore Id never get that deep into a game again.

I check in daily as part of my daily gold key routine. Dont know how people can see the little red number over the clan icon and ignore it LOL.

Up The Irons!!!

Saigrim
02-13-2020, 04:28 PM
Hah. Wasting a whole weekend playing any game is probably not going to happen at this stage in my life, and definitely not a game I play on my phone. If I ever bark any order, it’ll be telling you to spend time with your friends and family! When I think about all the hours I spent for that six years in La La Land, I realize I never want to fall in that trap again. It was fun, but a person can over do just about anything.

tex-0775
02-15-2020, 03:41 PM
Soo, i don’t expect anyone to put a mobilegame before anything else, but the aformentioned players are still just sitting there with zero checkins. Are there any benefits with having them around (clan xp, tribute or...?), or will the rest of us still get the usual without them. In that case i think they should be removed and possibly replaced

Have room for a couple of troopers \,,/

Grunf
02-18-2020, 01:11 AM
few trooper spots open, Eddie preferred

Saigrim
02-18-2020, 01:55 AM
Soo, i don’t expect anyone to put a mobilegame before anything else, but the aformentioned players are still just sitting there with zero checkins. Are there any benefits with having them around (clan xp, tribute or...?), or will the rest of us still get the usual without them. In that case i think they should be removed and possibly replaced

Have room for a couple of troopers \,,/

Yeah, I’m aware of the deadbeats, Tex. They’ll be dumped when we get more requests from players to join. We picked up a new one yesterday. We are sitting at 29, so I’ll drop as needed to keep an empty spot or two. For now I don’t think it matters much.

Brakius
02-23-2020, 05:53 PM
Greetings all.

Joined about a week or so ago, been meaning to get on here to say I'm here to do my part on the daily check ins since that's all we really got right now. Looking forward to what we'll get with the clan feature in the future.
I play daily if for no other reason to check in and play troopers, but will almost always run some of the current events throughout the day as well.
I've also got a few deadbeat troopers I can swap out if anyone still needs an active player.
See you on the battlefield.

Brakius-7689

Saigrim
02-23-2020, 06:13 PM
Welcome to the Clan! Always nice to have an active member. We’ll see what the future brings us.

Maiden
02-23-2020, 08:07 PM
Request send Grunf and Brakius!

Bladetaker
02-24-2020, 12:50 PM
Still have 3 spots open. Would prefer clansman but will take any daily players. Ed champ not necessary.

Tim28213
02-24-2020, 04:15 PM
Reuqest sent Bladetaker.

I have one additional spot open now as well after that.

Ancient_Mariner
02-24-2020, 04:57 PM
Hey Tim just sent you a request.

I have 2 other slots availabe too

Bobby2613-8511
02-24-2020, 05:47 PM
Yeah, I’m aware of the deadbeats, Tex. They’ll be dumped when we get more requests from players to join. We picked up a new one yesterday. We are sitting at 29, so I’ll drop as needed to keep an empty spot or two. For now I don’t think it matters much.

Hello Saigrim! Is your clan still need an active player? I could come but I think there's a 24h where you can't join an other clan when you leave one.

Maiden
02-24-2020, 08:36 PM
Hello Saigrim! Is your clan still need an active player? I could come but I think there's a 24h where you can't join an other clan when you leave one.

right now there is room for one more, apply appply dont be shy ;D

Saigrim
02-24-2020, 10:19 PM
Yep, we’d love to have you. We actually have more spots to fill and or replace. I’ll weed out a couple more to keep spots open for active players.

Bobby2613-8511
02-25-2020, 05:32 PM
Yep, we’d love to have you. We actually have more spots to fill and or replace. I’ll weed out a couple more to keep spots open for active players.

I just left my current clan. Feels weird, I would have liked to tell the commander why I was leaving. lol (Well, I'm wierd like that.) I'll be joining as soon as the cooldown let me.

Bobby2613-8511
02-26-2020, 06:21 PM
Pending! Yeah! :)

Grunf
02-26-2020, 07:37 PM
howdy Bobby

Saigrim
02-27-2020, 01:06 PM
Grunf, check your Troopers list.

Grunf
02-27-2020, 01:28 PM
added you, cheers Saigrim

Cali83
02-27-2020, 05:45 PM
Ok, call me dumb, but how do I send a request to be added to somebody’s trooper list?

Bobby2613-8511
02-27-2020, 05:48 PM
Ok, call me dumb, but how do I send a request to be added to somebody’s trooper list?

Go into your troopers list, pick the Find Troopers tab then Search tab. You must enter the whole player name (with the 4 digits at the end) Also, you need to be under 50 to send an invitation

Cali83
02-27-2020, 06:02 PM
Ok, thanks. So I’m at 50, is there a limit on how many other people can add you as a trooper then?

Maiden
02-27-2020, 06:41 PM
There isn´t a limit of how many ppl can add you, but we all got 50 troopers at max. Also, you may want to check if your troopers are regularly playing or they left the game (like I don't know one week without logging in or so) If I don´t recall wrong, you can kick out as much as 4 troopers per day.

Bobby2613-8511
02-27-2020, 09:40 PM
There isn´t a limit of how many ppl can add you, but we all got 50 troopers at max. Also, you may want to check if your troopers are regularly playing or they left the game (like I don't know one week without logging in or so) If I don´t recall wrong, you can kick out as much as 4 troopers per day.

Oh I didn't know there was a limit on how many we could kick per day.

Saigrim
03-08-2020, 04:47 AM
We are about to be back at thirty players as soon as this last guys twenty four hour wait is up. So, I just wanted to say a few things.

First, great job on the Clan achievements for the first Clan event. I wasn’t sure what to expect, and I was pleasantly surprised.

Second, there have been a couple threads about Clan Leaders coming up MIA, leaving their guilds in a tough spot. I just want to let everyone know that I won’t ever do that knowingly, unless I’m eaten by the goat I mentioned in another thread. Seriously though, if I decided to hang it up all of a sudden I would hand the guild off to the Senior Officer on my way out the door.

Third, I’ve mentioned in chat that all I expect of everyone is to do the best they can to chip in on Clan activities. Yes, it’s just a game, and I know (or hope) you all have real life matters to attend to. I am not a kick happy control freak, and am about as laid back and lenient as a guy can be. That being said, I probably wouldn’t keep a guy around who’s chalking up a whole one point of contribution at the end of the week. It just isn’t fair to the rest of your Clan members.

On that note, and lastly, if you are getting burnt out and just checking in once in a while hoping for few free goodies, please do the right thing and step away so we don’t have to kick anyone. I’m not talking about vacations or other family related stuff that might keep you from the game for a short spell. I’m talking about the whole picture. It’s not what you do once in a while, it’s what you do all the rest of the time.

Above all else...

Stay MAIDEN!

Saigrim
03-08-2020, 05:16 AM
If you need to discuss anything, give someone a heads up, or just bitch in general....

Saigrim-3244,
tex-0775 Senior Officer
waymo-2450 Officer
Brakius-7689 Officer

And if someone makes fun of your momma with a fat momma joke, please let me know what was said.

I like laughing too!

Edward-7620
03-08-2020, 10:10 PM
Greetings my fellow clanspeople.
Thank you for accepting me into your clan. I vouch to to my best to uphold our clan and its members. Looking forward to working together with you all.
Regards
Edward-7620

Saigrim
03-09-2020, 01:59 AM
Welcome! Glad to have you here.

Mule502
04-02-2020, 04:10 AM
Once I was finally able to actually get into the game today, the Clans tab was disabled. Is anyone else encountering this?

Edit: Disregard - just saw Leviathan’s post. Sorry about that.

Gokuchon
04-11-2020, 04:17 PM
HI clan, great job on the clan achivements.

Every time I have to fight odin, I have to see the skill of each character, so I made a list to avoid waste so much time.

warrior

alexander eddie
clansman eddie
run to the hill eddie
samurai eddie
emperador eddie
thor eddie

daedalus
angel of fear
child of the damned
lilith
minotaur
ragna, valkyrie
sekhmet
undead axis gunner
voidling

magus

grim reaper eddie

alchemist
hellraiser
Kari, valkyrie
minazuki, shinobi
ferryman

sentinel

viking eddie
viking invader eddie

angel of strife
banshe
harpy
killer prime

Gunner

doomsday eddie
doomsday apocalypse eddie
soldier eddie
tailgunner eddie

anubis
procyon, cosmic wolf
desert marauder

assasin

rain maker eddie
vampire hunter eddie
where eagles dare eddie

raven witch
desert sniper
fenrir
hellhound
hellraiser
mayan priestess
nutcracker
wicker golem

I will try to add more characters over time and sorry for my basic english.

Saigrim
04-11-2020, 06:47 PM
Nice job, Gokuxo! That’ll help a lot of the guys.

Stay Maiden!

HK-47
04-12-2020, 12:16 AM
Assassin Banshee can help too even though it doesn't scale off HP. You get perfect immunity every turn and with a banshee cosmic she's even better

EddieDM
04-30-2020, 05:53 PM
In the last update we are finally able to see the talismans that are worn by the other characters.

I notice a slight inspiration from the suggestion I sent to Nodding Frog some time ago. ;)

They had answered me: "Believe it or not, this video has already circulated around the studio. We are impressed by your willingness to create a detailed request for such improvements."

This is the post I did:
Suggestion to improve the management of talismans
https://www.reddit.com/r/LegacyoftheBeast/comments/f3iz66/suggestion_to_improve_the_management_of_talismans/

Saigrim
05-30-2020, 12:35 PM
Nice, Ed! Just noticed your post. �� Better late than never.

HK-47
06-16-2020, 06:53 AM
As much as it pains me to do so, I'm afraid I must take an extended leave of absence from the game, until/if I get a better and newer device. The crashing is just way too frequent now and I can't even finish one battle most of the time. Feel free to boot me and get someone who can properly contribute to the challenges.

Brakius
06-16-2020, 09:01 PM
I think I can speak for everybody in saying thank you for your contributions over the months and also the courtesy shown by informing us of you situation.
I hope you're able to resolve the issue sooner than later, but keep us informed on what's happening. Hope to see you back with us soon.

Saigrim
06-16-2020, 11:53 PM
Hate to see you hang it up, but I fully understand your dilemma. If you do come back later, send us a message, as you never know whether or not we can get you right back in. For clarification though, what’s your in game name?

For the moment though, we’ll hang onto you for a bit.

HK-47
06-16-2020, 11:58 PM
Hate to see you hang it up, but I fully understand your dilemma. If you do come back later, send us a message, as you never know whether or not we can get you right back in. For clarification though, what’s your in game name?

It's HK 47-4404 (or some arangement of that. Not sure of the exact order of the 4s and the dashes). Trooper is Wasteland Eddie

Saigrim
06-17-2020, 12:00 AM
Ok. Well, from the look of things, somebody else will be replaced well before you.

At least you’re checking in!

EddieDM
01-04-2021, 12:53 AM
Hello clans brothers!
I have a christmas gift for you.

It's difficult to find the right characters or talismans for a specific skills.
As a programmer, I created a crawler to extract all characters/talismans data from the LotB compendium. I created .csv file that can be imported in Google Sheet.

As searching text in a spreadsheet is not really interesting.
I also created a parser for that data to put it in a special database for text queries. With this, comes a website I created to interface that database.

With this website, you can make specific searches, for example: finding all 4 stars gunner allies who can wear viper.
Query: "stars:4 AND class:gunner AND eddie:false AND talismansSet:5w"
You can also identify the characters and talismans in your inventory. This allows you to search according to your inventory.

Welcome to Lotb - The Compendium Extension :cool:
http://lotb-query.glitch.me/

It's a beta version, it's not perfect and it's hosted on free server but it's very uesful. And feedback is welcome.

For now, it's a private app.
You can sign in with a google account and I will receive an access request.
You can also sign in with a Discord account. If you are a member of Order of Eld Discord group, you are automatically approuved.