PDA

View Full Version : To beat the madness beast...

Nekroliun
09-06-2016, 06:05 PM
I have 3 options

1.Use a trooper's incredibly tanky soldier Eddie.

2.Use a trooper's maxed out abilities and high dmg soldier Eddie.

3.Use a trooper's pharaoh Eddie.

What would you choose? Imo i would go pharaoh and once i get his fury ready i would Use it, switch to soldier, gain max fury, switch back, use fury, and repeat till i reck life! Worked every time!

Baba-8301
09-06-2016, 06:09 PM
I'd go tanky and possibly sacrifice some more dps to take green allied soldier along. His offensive and defensive dispels are pure gold and it means Eddie doesn't have to do the healing. Pharaoh sounds like a great plan until the third phase of the boss steals your Immunity buff then hits you like a train... Soldier Eddie is in trouble there unless you can swap him out.

Nekroliun
09-06-2016, 06:12 PM
OH YEA I FORGOT HE STEALS INVONCIBILITY and buffs in general, i guess pharoah is absolute...

But tanky soldier imo would die anyways from number of the beast, wouldnt he? The fury just deals so much dmg!!! So imo wouldnt dmg better since it would kill anyways? Then you would revive?

maxdeviations
09-07-2016, 03:31 PM
just use carriage eddie and use his fury just before killing him .. he will never regenerate and die after one health bar. kinda of a cheap way. also works with blue rift boss - use carriage eddies fury move and kill him while his debuffs are active - he will never ghost himself. cheers

Vaseodin
09-07-2016, 03:42 PM
just use carriage eddie and use his fury just before killing him .. he will never regenerate and die after one health bar. kinda of a cheap way. also works with blue rift boss - use carriage eddies fury move and kill him while his debuffs are active - he will never ghost himself. cheers

Do this. But since your only 3 options don't include Carriage Rider I would go with Pharaoh. Don't use his fury, and just take along strong allies that you can just keep reviving until you wear down the beast.

Nekroliun
09-07-2016, 06:16 PM
The allies i have available right now are the nomad, warrior COTD and the allies general, i use the nomad and the general though, i rarely use the COTD