PDA

View Full Version : Achievements tab lost gangland & labyrinth achievements

Natasmai
10-29-2019, 11:25 AM
As title states. I logged in this morning and my achievements tab is missing a bunch of the new stuff that was added. I was about half way thru the gangland achievements and i had intended on finishing them today... now they arent there and possibly my progress has been lost?

Natasmai
10-29-2019, 11:37 AM
I have at least one other person confirm they are missing on their game also. Im sending in a ticket.

edsel
10-29-2019, 02:10 PM
I have at least one other person confirm they are missing on their game also. Im sending in a ticket.

I submitted a ticket yesterday #46319, all f ed up showing I have achievements to claim but they don't display, instead showing every 1st level achievement greyed out or not yet started 665066516649

Muzzleloader
10-29-2019, 02:14 PM
I have the same issue. I completed an awakened goal and 8t shows I have completed it but cant claim it. I havent sent a ticket yet, hoping for a hot fix.

Highace
10-29-2019, 09:05 PM
Got the same problem. Unfortunately, I only noticed that after running Gangland. Really hoping that these runs didn't just go to waste.

edsel
10-29-2019, 10:18 PM
I have the same issue. I completed an awakened goal and 8t shows I have completed it but cant claim it. I havent sent a ticket yet, hoping for a hot fix.

So lord of light xi-xv 3000 times registered, I claimed it, but then the next tier reward up from here clearing it 5000 times only shows I have cleared it way less than 3000, which I obviously have passed. I grind XV many keys each week, I am hoping my runs are counting now and previously. I like the reward at 5000!66546655

Muzzleloader
10-29-2019, 10:35 PM
Same thing happened to my awakening missions. I completed 22 and it only shows 2. At least I recovered my 20 awakening reward.

I will send a ticket on this one. Is anyone else having these issues?

Yup
10-29-2019, 11:20 PM
Edsel.. I hit 5000 runs during the achievements debacle.... Had to let it sit for a few days because it couldn't be claimed... and I knew that was the only possible thing causing the red badge on the tab... but once they corrected the tab... I claimed it without an issue.

The real kicker is the reward are ACTUALLY worth it for those achievements :) That's so very rare.

That being posted... NONE of my runs in the Gangland dungeon EVER counted.. none of them. So I stopped running that dungeon. I suspect they removed those achievements because they only worked for SOME users, not all.

fred10141988
10-30-2019, 05:23 AM
That being posted... NONE of my runs in the Gangland dungeon EVER counted.. none of them. So I stopped running that dungeon. I suspect they removed those achievements because they only worked for SOME users, not all.

Same problem here......

Grunf
10-30-2019, 01:29 PM
I have problem like Edsel, only difference is my Gauntlet progress bar...

I think previous goal was at 300 gauntlet battles, and after i claimed that next goal is at 500 but my progress is reduced to 59 battles now ;)

Natasmai
10-30-2019, 01:52 PM
my gangland achievements returned this morning and i am currently showing progress as i run it. Labyrinth is still missing. I assume they wanted to remove those achievements until the dungeon is opened and accidentally removed both. When Gangland returned, I had all my progress saved. I cannot confirm if you guys will ever get your credit if they have not already counted.

are we surprised?