PDA

View Full Version : Keys: I knew this was coming......

Yup
11-02-2019, 03:46 AM
I now have so many stacks of keys (9) in the Book Of Souls that I can no longer see new items.. there's no way to get to souls or even other keys because the view is limited to ONLY 9 items..

Something REALLY needs to be done to either increase the number of items which are visible or to move the keys OUT of the BOS or put them in another scrolling list separate from souls.

My ONLY option at this point to burn off stacks of keys so other items appear. Forfeiting earned items is a TERRIBLE solution to a bad UI.

Cefiar
11-02-2019, 04:01 AM
Only 9 stacks of keys? I've got 14!

Yup
11-02-2019, 04:09 AM
Maybe I miscounted....... hang on...

Okay I did...

Gold Key Daily Dungeon (82)
Gold Key Weekly Dungeon (2)
Airstrip Dungeon (7)
LOL Dungeon (99)
LOL Dungeon (26)
Viral Dungeon (6)
Trooper Dungeon (3)
Raven's Alter Dungeon (11)
Talisman Dungeon (2)
Common Souls (3)

So 10 items....

I forgot that the Raven's keys look NOTHING like the frontier artwork. And was thinking those were missing. I'm an idiot.

However, I currently don't have any Gangland or Infernal keys.. so once those are in..

Basically It's a problem that's GOING to happen. It would be nice if devs were ahead of it.

Cefiar
11-02-2019, 06:53 AM
Indeed. There's a reason I keep most things as shards till I need them. Just not enough room.

Rory
11-02-2019, 04:36 PM
Ios users can only see 10 stacks of things in the book of souls, instead of having a long list of things ?

That seems... a bit daft, no ?

Yup
11-02-2019, 05:07 PM
No I miscounted... think it's 14 not 10... but there is a limit.