PDA

View Full Version : Lost Souls...

kkkreg5
11-02-2019, 04:35 AM
Dropped 4 and they were all T2 purple! I have not SEEN a Red EVER! I'm beginning to think they don't exist!!

Frogs, please unmark my account and allow a Red to drop for me. I WILL NOT SPEND CASH ON THESE F**CKING TALISMAN!!!

Yup
11-02-2019, 07:41 AM
Red do exist.. I have a couple...

But.. Lost Souls.. 2 so far.. both T2 purple (Burning and Echo)

Think is.. at 1k frags each.. I don't know how many chances one will have at a red unless they spend the $200 on frags in the store.. I suppose if you have a bunch of Mythical souls you could increase your odds.

edsel
11-02-2019, 10:01 AM
Everyone's getting T2 purple, 7 for me :\6730

ritchbe
11-02-2019, 10:10 AM
Everyone's getting T2 purple, 7 for me :\

Well, that is quite a bummer.

So... at least two more purple to expect for me...

So far, I received 5 purples:

1x T3 Death Mark Skill
2x T2 Burning Augment
2x T2 Fate Passive

I do have one red T3 from way earlier, but still a single one.

Ancient Mariner
11-02-2019, 01:54 PM
Then probably there's something wrong with these souls (what a new! :D ) cause i've also opened 10 lost souls just to get 10 T2 purple talismans...it seems too much to be just bad luck, especially reading that it didn't happen just to me

Mateja
11-02-2019, 02:35 PM
Considering the drop rate of T2 purples (over 93%) it's not much wonder that others are nowhere to be seen. You would think rates would be better in an event like this but that looks like too much to ask.

kkkreg5
11-02-2019, 02:49 PM
I'm kinda glad to read that it's not just me but disappointed as well. I guess it's come to be expected from this management team. Odds skewed in their favor...

Ezz
11-02-2019, 04:21 PM
I'm kinda glad to read that it's not just me but disappointed as well. I guess it's come to be expected from this management team. Odds skewed in their favor...

Wow thanks for the heads up guys - I was going to pursue one of these but now I will pass. This goes back to the resource management thread - I have enough T2 purple cosmics - I’ll spend my time/souls/ironite on other things instead now. I also passed on the cosmic son and newborn. For end game folks there are too many game changing long term goals now to chase these petty events anymore. Feel bad for the collectors - I hope you are retired and rich!

Volrath
11-02-2019, 07:12 PM
Yeah I wouldn't recommend going through too many souls on this one. I decided to do just enough to get me another mythical soul. Got nothing but T2s. They're okay but not worth burning all my hoarded souls.

The only time I ever got a T3 was from a Talisman Mythical. Never got it from RNG.

bort
11-02-2019, 10:14 PM
I screwed the pooch on this one and summoned a whole whack of souls for the sac event last week. By my count I missed out on ~20 lost souls. As it was I only managed to pull 10 - all T2 purple save for one T3 purple.

Still pretty good.

Friendly reminder to post your new tals to the Cosmic Talisman thread (https://forum.ironmaidenlegacy.com/showthread.php?11328-Cosmic-Talisman-Basics) so I can add them to the sheet (https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/12sQNrCCo_RNv-WQnK43vN9MoAtTIoTFGVKwMejWIcPU).

Ydex
11-02-2019, 10:45 PM
I sacrificed everything in my first "good" Sac event and don't regret it.

I am enjoying the event challenges to earn Lost Soul frags.
1) learning more about ways to apply specific effects/running teams I wouldn't normally use, and 2) doing so while grinding for resources I needed anyway

One gripe: I maintain that Nightmares are the worst-performing talisman in the game--they rarely ever apply any effect. I've been running Phantom Ed on a team with 2 sets of Nightmare+Advantage, all day long, and Sleep/Perfect Sleep is still my lowest achievement. Just truly useless talismans with abysmal effectiveness. Other Talisman effects with equally stated chances completed their respective achievements hours ago.

Muzzleloader
11-02-2019, 10:51 PM
You may try using DDE with nightmare, it worked for me while also earning burns.

Esquatcho
11-02-2019, 10:56 PM
Anyone got achievement team ideas?

Muzzleloader
11-02-2019, 11:04 PM
There's many. This was an easy one. What are you going for first?

Ydex
11-02-2019, 11:23 PM
Magus Crimean Solider applies a huge amount of marks per each battle.

I was using Phantom Ed for sleep, but he ended up quickly chewing through the Silence achievement --2 hits each enemy, removes immunity, and 50% chance to silence--I'm assuming 50% per hit because it always hits every enemy, every round.

APMA passively removes immunity and does Attack Down, Physical Burn, and Permadeath. I put two sets of burning +advantage on him.

Killer Beast does Grievous Burn and Permadeath.

Esquatcho
11-03-2019, 03:19 AM
APMA passively removes immunity and does Attack Down, Physical Burn, and Permadeath. I put two sets of burning +advantage on him.

Thanks all. Was just after any ideas to save me working through it slower.

Whos APMA @Ydex?

thealchemist
11-03-2019, 03:23 AM
One of the hierophants (can't remember which one, assassin or sentinel perhaps?) inflicts perfect silence from his passive at the start. Crave can be done with a. demon spawn. I am using the cosmic golden sun with life talisman to do sleep (2 per wave) but m. priestess can also do with her basic. Most others challenges I'm making decent progress without even trying, just getting my troopers out of the way and doing Gauntlet and arena. Sleep and grievous/physical burns probably need to put the most effort in with team set up.

Ive dropped my 10 all-class mythicals and with the 5 lost souls I started off with getting a yellow T3 with Void. But all purple T2's after that with blind, immunity, void and chance. I'd prefer purple T3s or yellow T2 with those kinda of effects. If I am gonna keep getting T2's I'd like to see some with effects I dont have or if I do have them they aren't plain white T1s. Like Fate, Immortality, Invisibility, Angel if it exists?, I'd love one echo! But yeah I am not sure how much more I will do at this stage, while it something for nothing I also don't want to burn too much in case new 5* become available soon.

APMA is the w. robo scout isn't it?

Ydex
11-03-2019, 04:48 AM
yes, red robo

Yup
11-03-2019, 04:57 AM
I've got stacks and stacks of void, chance, immunity, immortality...... red, blue, yellow, purple..... from T1 to T3... all from standard, epic, and a few mythical talisman souls.

Best thing about lost souls thus far.. Blind, Burning, Echo.... all T2 purples, but at least the augments are different than what I've been getting.

Azagthor
11-03-2019, 05:10 AM
I screwed the pooch on this one and summoned a whole whack of souls for the sac event last week. By my count I missed out on ~20 lost souls. As it was I only managed to pull 10 - all T2 purple save for one T3 purple.

Seriously, where are you folks getting so many souls?

Yup
11-03-2019, 05:15 AM
Cache of saved frags and souls.. each one in the BOS gives Lost Soul frags...

thealchemist
11-03-2019, 05:32 AM
Seriously, where are you folks getting so many souls?

Personally, it started with a sac event called Crimson and Gold during the 2nd year? anniversary. I used to do okay before that but that one event has set me up for every sac event since. Getting to SS/SSS each fortnight since the introduction of Gauntlet has also helped. There was another sac event (late last year?) that dropped class mythical frags which was pretty good, I ended up with enough frags for about 15-18 w/s/m mythical souls. So now during sac events I do as much as I feel I want/need to or have time/patience for. I haven't come close to running out of souls to drop, since that anniversary sac event. Others would have done better during such events, progressed further in Gauntlet so the top players would have HEAPS of fodder for the BoS.

Smudger24
11-03-2019, 12:42 PM
One gripe: I maintain that Nightmares are the worst-performing talisman in the game--they rarely ever apply any effect. I've been running Phantom Ed on a team with 2 sets of Nightmare+Advantage, all day long, and Sleep/Perfect Sleep is still my lowest achievement. Just truly useless talismans with abysmal effectiveness. Other Talisman effects with equally stated chances completed their respective achievements hours ago.

I found gunner Crimean applies sleep to all enemies.

Natasmai
11-03-2019, 05:22 PM
For those farming LOL frontier, sentinel LOL applies sleep pretty well. I got over 500 in one key, 2 keys should have it. Grievous burn is the hard one

Unwon
11-03-2019, 05:30 PM
My only option for grevious burns is to run explosive talismans... it’s gonna take a good while

IronIndy
11-03-2019, 05:40 PM
So far I pulled 1 t3 purple with echo and 1 t2 purple .

Caesar815
11-03-2019, 05:42 PM
So far I pulled 1 t3 purple with echo and 1 t2 purple .

I’m jealous - no question. I’d like to have those as well ... nice pull mate.

Muzzleloader
11-03-2019, 05:49 PM
Unwon, DDE is a good choice if you have him, also killer beast work. Red banshee and green anubis apply 1 burn each turn. It maye be slow but with those 2 you can earn at least 10 burns per powerslave battle. There should be others but
I didnt look for them.

Unwon
11-03-2019, 06:42 PM
What is DDE? I have gotten to 500 grevious burns already, gonna use red banshee to make it a bit faster. I am grinding 2400 SoT today anyway, need those 3 star gunner shards to max awaken gunner LoL

Muzzleloader
11-03-2019, 07:07 PM
DDE is doomsday eddie.

Just a thought you know that there is going to be an awakenable cyborg Eddie at the end of the month. You may want to considering a partial awakened Eddie is better than max LoL. I dont know just throwing out an idea.

URock
11-03-2019, 08:25 PM
We are all noobs...believe of "winning" in this roulette game...:D

Olevipoeg
11-03-2019, 08:43 PM
I got T3 golden Immunity talisman.

Maiden
11-03-2019, 08:58 PM
uooo nice pull those t3 Olevipoeg and ironindy!!!

So far I got 3 t2 purple: Immortality, Immunity, mark.

Stranger
11-03-2019, 09:52 PM
My first one was purple T3, the another six were only purple T2 :mad:

Natasmai
11-03-2019, 10:06 PM
At least 10, all T2 purple. Pretty pissed off really. I still have hundreds of souls I could use by what's the point. DEVs... true story... the carrot of high powered items WILL provide us to use up our resources and spend money, but when the carrot is so OBVIOUSLY unreachable... it doesn't work.

Natasmai
11-03-2019, 10:09 PM
For those farming LOL frontier, sentinel LOL applies sleep pretty well. I got over 500 in one key, 2 keys should have it. Grievous burn is the hard one

FYI... I swapped the sentinel LOL out once I completed sleep for the Gunner shardborne with future and latern talisman sets. He did a fantastic job on the grievous burns

Saigrim
11-04-2019, 01:34 AM
For Grievous Burn use Killer Beast with Blight and Lantern Talismans on another character. You’ll rip through them in no time.

Put him in the first support slot.

Ydex
11-04-2019, 03:16 AM
ffs I forgot to use my Blight talis

thealchemist
11-04-2019, 04:38 AM
I dont have blight or a set of lanterns (yet). I'm gonna try Navigator who can do grievous burns with explosive and persecution to take care of grievous and heal block in one hit, with a combination of either Killer Beast/A.Corrupt Rescuer/A.Demon Spawn/Beezelbub along where needed to get most of the remaining challenges I have to do done.

Some of those effects even at Purple T2 I'd take in a heart beat. I just might chase for that echo or Fate cosmic...

Ydex
11-04-2019, 04:48 AM
The Cosmic talisman tiers/colors system is so needlessly complex, and stat boosts are so random, that honestly the Effect is the only important feature.

Azagthor
11-04-2019, 08:21 AM
My only option for grevious burns is to run explosive talismans... it’s gonna take a good while

My only character capable of inflicting G.Burns was sentinel Anubis, one each basic attack. Explosive talismans helped, but by far the biggest boost were the new Lantern talismans.

Purple T2 Burning for mine :P

Took a look in the probabilities section of the BoS, Purple T2 has something like a 92% chance. Still, a mostly free cosmic, along with the other event rewards.

ericgallucci
11-04-2019, 10:04 AM
For grievous burns don't forget about Visons Eddie. He can apply up to 3 per enemy with his past power move, which the AI uses quiet frequently on Auto. Visions and Killer Beast did the trick in no time for me.

Unwon
11-04-2019, 10:21 AM
I did bunch of battles yesterday, my goal was to get 100 gunner shards but only got 85. But i did finish all the event goals so no need to play LoTB for next few days other than rent my troopers

scott-5496
11-04-2019, 12:11 PM
Wish I had taken note of them all as I used up all my mythicals. Was pretty pleased though. I got, that I can remember:

Purple T2 Fate (2)
Purple T2 Immortality
Blue T2 Chance
Blue T3 Death Mark
Purple T2 Death Mark
Purple T2 Life
Yellow T3 Burning (my first burning)
Purple T2 Immunity (my first immunity)
Purple T2 (atk x mag)

I defo got an Echo as well btu cannot remember what version - I think it was a Blue T2.

Caesar815
11-04-2019, 01:13 PM
Got my first red t2 (chance).
The others are only purple t2 again.

thealchemist
11-04-2019, 01:27 PM
Got my first red t2 (chance).
The others are only purple t2 again.

Nice! What are the numbers like on that? I'd imagine it wouldn't be too far off a yellow T3 so HP around 20K, magic/atk/def/mr around 2-2.5K?

Yup
11-04-2019, 08:16 PM
Has anyone pulled one with the Fate Augment that is NOT a magic boost???

Not directly from lost souls but the 3 Fate augments I have had drop are ALL magic boost and no HP.. basically identical stats.. where's the "random"?

Maiden
11-04-2019, 09:14 PM
now you mentioned, previous lost souls, I pulled 3 +def15% (yellow t1, purple t2, white t2) with no hp boost (only atk, def & special) in less than one month

Yup
11-04-2019, 09:40 PM
Well, I have a lot of those.. sell them off often.

My point was that rare augments, like Fate, without HP are just disappointing if not annoying.. and when they are all continually the same it's even more annoying. The standard augments with nor HP stat (HP+, ATK+. DEF+, MR+, MAG+, all+5%, ATK + MAG, SPEC+) I sell because they are pointless.. another will drop soon WITH an HP stat.

It would just be nice to get a Fate augment that DOESN"T work best on a Magic/True damager.

Caesar815
11-07-2019, 08:41 PM
Nice! What are the numbers like on that? I'd imagine it wouldn't be too far off a yellow T3 so HP around 20K, magic/atk/def/mr around 2-2.5K?

Thx.
Haven’t maxed it yet but the basic stats are at * 1/10 - HP: 1151 ; DEF: 68 ; MR: 53
* 10/10 - HP: 3329 ; DEF: 320 ; MR : 350
** 1/20 - HP: 4374 ; DEF: 432 ; MR: 470

So I guess you could presumably be right.
I wished it had ATK/MAG or even both, so it can only be used for Defence.

Malilpio
11-07-2019, 09:28 PM
Got one T2 red from a normal talisman soul about a month ago. I suppose that dropping this talisman exhausted my luck for the forthcoming 6 months, as it (who would have guessed...) dropped with ATK, MAG, DEF, MR +5% augument.
*** 30/30 stats:
HP - 15947
ATK - 2347
MAGIC - 1852

blade685
11-08-2019, 07:50 AM
i never saw any red souls here and stop that bad event too ^^

raka71
11-08-2019, 09:14 AM
i never saw any red souls here and stop that bad event too ^^

over 15 souls......all T2 purple

blade685
11-08-2019, 09:36 AM

it is ridiculous dev just disgust players with all that shit RNG since to many times like noobs in dev games

kgk56
11-08-2019, 10:36 AM

same here (not 15 lost souls but 9) only T2 purple and not a single augment one

Yup
11-08-2019, 02:02 PM
I think 10 or 11 here. all purple T2 - but decent augments, blind, burning, echo, void

Seems a bit odd that pretty much everyone merely pulled purple T2s. I mean bette than white T1s but where are the red and yellows?

Ezz
11-08-2019, 03:16 PM
it is ridiculous dev just disgust players with all that shit RNG since to many times like noobs in dev games

It’s funny in this game RNG has been pretty kind to me with characters, but with talisman I have never had RNG luck. All those events with talisman drops I run hundreds of sot and usually cannot complete a set, while others get a handful of sets in less runs.

Cosmic talisman have been no different - I’ve opened probably over a hundred by now and I got one T3 purple (from a mythical), a T2 gold, and a T1 red. The rest were all low level junk. For this event I got one lost soul - T2 purple life - useless. I was smart enough not to open any additional souls for more.