PDA

View Full Version : Just pulled a corrupt general

The Ancient Mariner
09-07-2016, 01:29 AM
Just pulled a corrupt general from a rare soul drop. Any suggestions or tips on talisman to make him hit hard?

Kaijester
09-07-2016, 01:54 AM
Depending on situation, I've two recommended setup for him:

As a support dmg dealer
3xenergy talisman (2xOverwhelming 1xWard)
3xfreeze talisman

As a serious main dmg dealer
2xhealth talisman (Overwhelming or Ward depending on hard the enemies hit)
4×holy talisman

Nekroliun
09-07-2016, 01:57 AM
Freezing works like a charm with him, if you also have an assassin troll or i think a green axis bomber boy then you can use they're accuracy buff to give you a 70% chance to freeze an enemy, but while that means that you can destroy every enemy wave easily, it also means no challenge which removes the fun...

slauki
09-07-2016, 05:27 AM
i don't like freezing talismans on him, since they are wasted, when he stuns the enemy anyway most of the time. especially with the accuracy buff there is no need for freezing talismans imo... i opt for max damage and 6x holy talisman, that's how i constructed mine :-) but it depends on your style and your other members of course...

edit: you mean the warrior axis bomber, my sentinel doesn't have an accuracy buff all the time :-)

osiris0000
09-07-2016, 07:41 AM
Cool for you! Do you get rare soul drop from dungeons? If so, which level are you farming? I usually got dozens of 2* souls

BillLion
09-07-2016, 11:33 AM
Congratulations! He's #1 on my wishlist right now!

With Cyborg Eddie close behind that.

Have fun!

Nekroliun
09-07-2016, 11:38 AM
edit: you mean the warrior axis bomber, my sentinel doesn't have an accuracy buff all the time :-)

Whaaaat, my brother has one, and he has an ability that gives him accuracy, pretty sure of that!

Dutch
09-07-2016, 11:47 AM
yes true but the warrior one has that as a passive which i think slauki was referring to

Nekroliun
09-07-2016, 11:57 AM
Oh... Well op

slauki
09-07-2016, 01:25 PM
yes true but the warrior one has that as a passive which i think slauki was referring to

exactly, the warrior has the passive skill, which always raise accuracy for the first two rounds. the sentinel bomber boy can only raise your accuracy, when you heal your allies (costs: 5power) with a chance of 45%

The Ancient Mariner
09-07-2016, 03:45 PM
Cool for you! Do you get rare soul drop from dungeons? If so, which level are you farming? I usually got dozens of 2* souls

Secret location on normal battlefield. Was doing my dailys

The Ancient Mariner
09-07-2016, 03:49 PM
i don't like freezing talismans on him, since they are wasted, when he stuns the enemy anyway most of the time. especially with the accuracy buff there is no need for freezing talismans imo... i opt for max damage and 6x holy talisman, that's how i constructed mine :-) but it depends on your style and your other members of course...

What class type of holy talisman do you recommend?

slauki
09-07-2016, 05:02 PM
What class type of holy talisman do you recommend?

i put 6x power on him, since i have no arcane...they would also be okay...anything but not sorcery :-) since he has a huge magic stat and and you can put all blue talismans on him 3 times +15% magic is huge imo....in theory i would like 3x arcane and 3x power...
you can get the talismans in the first world in madness...they are not hard to get...

EDIT: you can check my ingame ID for more details if you like donslauki-3210 :-)

The Ancient Mariner
09-07-2016, 07:00 PM
Thanks a ton for the help Don.

The Ancient Mariner
09-07-2016, 07:04 PM
I threw an add your way as I'd really appreciate being able to use that max soldier Eddie lol

slauki
09-07-2016, 08:44 PM
you're welcome :-) glad, that you follow my suggestions, now you have to grind a whole month to get all the talismans to 5* :-D

EDIT: i checked your team, i think that you have a common leak. your talismans are very low, i would focus on evolving them all at 4* 40 minimum as soon as possible. without appropriate talismans it's almost impossible to get through the game and grind the highest levels. this would be a huge boost to your game...

anyway you have some nice characters in your team :-)

The Ancient Mariner
09-07-2016, 11:27 PM
you're welcome :-) glad, that you follow my suggestions, now you have to grind a whole month to get all the talismans to 5* :-D

EDIT: i checked your team, i think that you have a common leak. your talismans are very low, i would focus on evolving them all at 4* 40 minimum as soon as possible. without appropriate talismans it's almost impossible to get through the game and grind the highest levels. this would be a huge boost to your game...

anyway you have some nice characters in your team :-)

Yeah I'm working on that. For some reason i can't get rune drops for nothing. Get loads of talisman drops and shard drops but runes have always been scarce for me.

slauki
09-07-2016, 11:34 PM
you can find the 3* runes on powerslave madness and above...i mostly farm battlefield madness and underworld madness. with your team it maybe possible to get to battlefield madness i guess. but powerslave works also, i tested it one week ago in the search of the energy talismans (but i didn't get them :-( )

The Ancient Mariner
09-08-2016, 12:56 AM
I've been slowly clearing madness battlefield with trooper help. Got 3 skulls on everything up to the last few levels. I remember rune drops being common for the first few weeks then they went dry. Any recommendations for a mummy eddie? I just got mine to 4* 80. I'm guessing sentinels are meant for tanking.

goochklok
09-08-2016, 10:27 PM
I've been slowly clearing madness battlefield with trooper help. Got 3 skulls on everything up to the last few levels. I remember rune drops being common for the first few weeks then they went dry. Any recommendations for a mummy eddie? I just got mine to 4* 80. I'm guessing sentinels are meant for tanking.

Most of his abilities are based on his Max HP so I would run most if not all green runes. Typically sentinals are tank/support class.

slauki
09-08-2016, 10:39 PM

i would focus on another eddie :-) but the post above me is right, the green ones (overhealming if possible) should be best for mummy eddie

The Ancient Mariner
09-09-2016, 04:28 AM
Thanks again. I know having a green eddie isn't great for attack, or any sentinel for that matter, but it's a matter of having him in the event i ever run into a tank situation. I'm sure it'll come up at some point