PDA

View Full Version : clan check in question

MetalKing
11-03-2019, 04:30 PM
Is anyone else only getting 8 skulls no matter when they check in? I've been entering the clan I'm in several times a day to look at the progress bar. It sometimes its about half full, but it is full at times and should award much more skulls.

rags-6094
11-03-2019, 05:29 PM
I’m checking in every time I see a small red number appear above the clan icon, usually I only collect the skulls once a day I had thought..

Muzzleloader
11-03-2019, 05:41 PM
I think you only need to check in once a day for the 8 skull and you also receive some bonus skull, jackpot, each day also I didnt pay close attention but you get between 20-40 extra skull awarded.

I havent decide on completing a set of siege or wait for the better rewards to open up. Any suggestions. I completed my banner set already.

rags-6094
11-03-2019, 05:57 PM
Siege are pretty good! I purchased the in store ones some time ago, great for PVP I use them on my Warrior LOL
I am trying to get a set of gate but there’s only 3 x on offer and it takes 4 to make a set!

I don’t need to tell you how good Warlords are!

Muzzleloader
11-03-2019, 06:13 PM
That's why I purchase 1 siege last month so I could get a complete set this month. I have a couple of warlords. I just wonder how good those red souls are.