PDA

View Full Version : Dungeon Auto-Replay Failure

dragonmat89
11-05-2019, 02:09 PM
My Auto-Replay cancels itself at the end of the 3 second count down when playing the Crimson Blades dungeon on Hard. It worked fine on Normal; not tested the other difficulties yet as I'm just doing the Gunner challenge. I seem to remember I had intermittent failures like this in one of the previous dungeons - does anyone else have similar problems?

Blade
11-05-2019, 02:20 PM
Not this time but ~2 or 3 dungeons ago. Close the app, force quit, clear cache and try again. Back then, this was enough for me to solve the problem. Good luck!

Yup
11-05-2019, 02:24 PM
Not this time for me either. But merely relaunching the app cleared it up for me in teh past.

dragonmat89
11-05-2019, 02:29 PM
Thanks, tried relaunching once but thought I'd give it another go before clearing the data (as I only did that last week...) and it seems to have fixed it. Who knew doing the same thing twice would have different results...? :-P

Blade
11-05-2019, 02:42 PM
Glad it helped!

I had another issue now twice: When starting autoplay, the app stucks in the loading screen and needs a kill. Luckily, all troopers are already played... still...buggy here, buggy there... ridiculous